A Night He Shouldn't Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
559 Followers

"Oooh..." Leticia exhaled warm air right in Adrien's face. Her pupils were so wide that her hazel eyes turned completely black. She kissed him again, this time hastily. "I can answer you the exact way like I did yesterday. I said: 'my dick is pretty big, even flaccid, but if you won't stop kissing me like this, I will not be able to hide it under my dress'. But well, that latter part isn't any concern right now..."

With that said, Leticia glanced down and Adrien followed her sight. The view he saw, plucked out whole air from his lungs and he took breath as someone emerging from deep diving.

Leticia's bulge transformed into a huge tent. Her panties were stretched to such an extent that they didn't cling to her crotch anymore. Her hardening penis was pressing strongly at the fabric, trying to set itself free. With shock, Adrien noticed that Leticia's cock was still kind of folded in half, so its full length couldn't be assessed. Although, he could see its base, which was almost as thick as his wrist.

"Oh, my god..." Adrien whispered almost voicelessly. Bafflingly, but he would have expected a slightly different reaction from himself. He had never felt bad with his six inches, but Leticia seemed to be outsizing him there so pointedly. Yet, he didn't feel insecure because of that. At all. He felt only lust.

"Do you like the view, sweetie?" Leticia whispered in his ear and started to run her lips on his cheek, going lower on his jaw and then neck. Her kisses were nearly searing his skin. She reached to his crotch and gripped him tautly there. Second later she slipped her hand in his briefs and pulled out his dick. Slowly began to stroke his erection. "Oh, I'll take it as a yes. You got so hard for me? Beautiful, hm..."

"Will you show me?" Adrien tilted his head toward Leticia. They exchanged hurried, grasping kisses, both were letting out muffled, affectionate moans.

"Sure, but first I need to get rid of this..." Leticia sat up a bit and reached behind her back. Figuring out what she was doing, Adrien hastily kicked off his briefs. A second later, Leticia's bra fell down, and she tossed it aside.

Her big, full breasts, with dark brown nipples and medium size areolas. Adrien was aware that these were implants, but they looked perfect, either in shape, as in size. They were topping up her physique.

"You're so beautiful, Leticia..." Adrien whispered, gazing affectionately in her eyes. His hand, on its own will, flew to her breasts and began to caress hard, stiff nipples. Leticia moaned loudly.

"You're too, Adrien." She whispered back, smiling dreamily.

"Me? No, I'm not..." He tried to disaffirm, but Leticia pulled his head and shut his mouth with a kiss.

"Shhh... Yes, you are! Never doubt that!" Leticia kissed him again. Their lips become swollen from all of these hungry kisses. She parted from his lips with a loud smack and lied back. "You're ready?" She asked, pointing at between her legs with her chin. Her thong looked as if it was on the verge of being torn apart. Now Adrien could see a bigger part of her dark skin massive member.

"Oh, yes..." He mouthed and crawled closer to Leticia, almost that their heads were touching.

Leticia slowly moved her hands to the rims of her thongs and hooked both thumbs behind them. Then she lifted her hips a bit and began to tug her panties down her legs, little by little revealing more and more of her thick, swollen shaft. From Adrien's perspective it looked as if her dick had no end or couldn't stop growing. Watching this spectacle was the same hypnotizing, as unbearable, because of that tenseness and anticipation. His own dick, painfully rigid, was throbbing rhythmically. But Adrien could see that Leticia wasn't doing it so slowly to only tantalize him, it was hard for her - literally and task-wise - to take off these thongs with one move.

But what seemed to be interminable, suddenly came to an end. The verge of Leticia's thong finally gave up and her freed cock flew like a pendulum, from between her legs just to bound off her muscular abdomen. It stopped parallelly to her stomach - long, thick, veiny pole with big helmet-shape dark pink glans, partially hidden under foreskin.

Adrien lifted himself on the elbow to have a better look. Leticia's penis looked immense! Absolutely monstrously huge and intimidating! And that mind-bending impression was even more foregrounded by the shaved scrotum with a pair of massive, laden balls, resting between Leticia's thighs.

Biting her lips, she hissed lustily and gripped her dick around its base. It was so thick down there that her fingers couldn't encompass the whole girth. Pressing it toward her legs, she stood it up vertically. With a few lazy moves, her hand slid along the shaft, pulling down the foreskin and revealing a shiny head. She turned her squinted eyes toward totally dazed Adrien and purred:

"Oooh, Adrien, I told you that your kissing is gonna make me very hard..." Leticia leaned to Adrien's neck, then kissed and licked him below his ear. Subsequently, she reached with her left hand to his dick and began to stroke it, the same leisurely as with her much bigger cock. "Your dick is throbbing, babe. It's so hard, so freaking hard... Oh..."

Forcefully, Adrien split his sight off from Leticia's cock and glanced at his own, now caressed by t-girl's hand. It was an odd experience, as if he just remembered that he also had a penis.

Mindlessly, his eyes came back to her cock. She was just so much bigger, it was clearly visible as her both hands could work as scale references. He couldn't stop himself from comparing with Leticia. But not with jealousy or insecurity, instead Adrien's mind was filled with desire and a tiny part of fear, creeping in the back of his head.She is gonna rip me apart with that monster, he trembled in thoughts. But all the same, he felt certain that Leticia wouldn't harm him. He trusted her. Breathing heavily, he looked in her direction.

"How... How exactly big is it?" Adrien's shaking hand reached Leticia's cock. She tilted her hips toward him, as if she couldn't wait to be touched there by him. His fingers hardly entwined the thickness of her shaft, right below the glans. Leticia let out a loud moan.

"It's a bit above ten inches..." She murmured from between clenched teeth.

"Oh my god! You could be a porn star!" Adrien exclaimed and began to move his hand up and down on her shaft. He realized that his and her hands were both holding her dick and there was still enough space for probably a third hand. Funnily, but what he didn't realize though was that was the first time when he touched a penis other than his own.

"Maybe, but I don't want that." Leticia answered seriously, and Adrien hoped that she didn't take his words as something negative. All he wanted to express was his appreciation.

"It's a godlike dick. Beautiful. So huge and thick... And hard..." Adrien began to mumble these compliments frantically, he just wanted Leticia to feel adored. His hand was squeezing her cock tightly and Leticia was squirming in pleasure.

"Oooh! Thank you, Adrien, you're so sweet... I love when you touch me like this..." She lifted herself and whispered lecherously in his ear. "But I want to taste your cock. Please, move lower on the bed."

Without a word, he complied with her wish and repositioned himself on the bed. Leticia turned herself upside down and moved her head to Adrien's crotch. Now, they were laying sideways to each other, in a sixty-nine position. Leticia's fingers entwined his cock and began to stroke it gently.

Her massive cock looked even more intimidating, merely a few inches from Adrien's face. Unknowingly, he sniffed the air, but it smelled clean and fresh. Mesmerized, he was staring at Leticia's dick, slowly getting closer to it.It's longer than my face, he realized with shock. He could observe how her dick was pulsing. Hard to the limits.

Adrien had some objections to attempting to pleasure Leticia this way, but not by reason of feeling disgusted or repulsed by the prospect of sucking a penis, more because he had never done it before and didn't want to fail. In contradiction to his thoughts, his lips connected with the hot skin of Leticia's shaft and began to cover it with soft kisses.

"Oooh... I was about to ask if you would take care of me too, but I'll take it as a yes, hihi..." Leticia giggled and the warm air of her breath enfolded Adrien's groin. Her hand was holding his dick in a tight embrace, moving slowly up and down.

"I want to, but... beware, I've never done this before." Adrien confessed, feeling a little self-conscious again. He has fantasized about giving a blowjob several times in his life, but doing it in point of fact was different. But after all, he had some insight into how to make it pleasurable for her.

"Don't worry, for me, virgin lips are the best." Leticia purred and kissed the glans of his dick. Split seconds later, her plump lips entwined the head and began to lick and softly suck it. A muffled moan escaped his mouth.

"Owww..." He yelped, fleetly feeling overwhelmed. Leticia was definitely skilled at this. But he had to return that favor.

With that thought, he came back to kissing her cock, all the way from her sack to the huge glans. The surface of her skin was almost searing, so hot and at the same time sensitive. He heard or more felt with vibration on his own dick that Leticia groaned.

Adrien gripped the impressive girth of her penis and tried to bend it away from her stomach, to have better access. Her dick literally resisted his hands, as it was so rigid. There was also a problem of her size combined with distance between her dick and his face, but Leticia, as if she realized that on her own, moved her hips backwards. Thanks to that, Adrien could press her cock down a little - its glans was now pointing directly where it was about to be put - Adrien's mouth. From that perspective, it seemed to be big as a doorknob.

He planted a wet kiss on the tip, getting a taste of Leticia's precum. It was a bit salty, as he expected. Mimicking her moves, he opened his mouth as wide as he could and put almost whole glans inside. Carefully, not to scratch her with teeth, he tried to suck, bobbing his head back and forth. Hot, hard but somehow also spongy, at least at direct surface, helmet was filling his mouth. He knew that he wasn't skilled enough to take her deeper, however wanted to give her as much as he could, and therefore he began to twist and slide his hands along the shaft.

Oh, my fucking god, she is so huge, so fucking big, I can't put even third of her cock in my mouth, oh fuck! - Frantic, lustily thoughts were whirling inside Adrien's head like balls in a lottery machine. He pressed in more of Leticia's cock and gagged a bit as the head jostled at the entrance of his throat.There was no way that anyone could deepthroat her! She is just too huge... Oh my god. - He thought.

"Oh, fuck, babe, you're doing so good..." Leticia hissed and only then Adrien realized that she stopped sucking him. He was so focused on her cock that seemingly the whole world disappeared.

Leticia brought herself up and sat up for a moment, taking her cock out of his mouth. Adrien looked at her with a disoriented expression. He noticed that she reached into her purse and took out something from it.

Next she came back and deftly mounted his chest, straddling him. From below, Leticia looked like a goddess, beautiful, dreamy face, long dark hair falling with shiny cascades on her shoulders, perfectly shaped bust, muscular abdomen. And of course - her dick. It was now hanging above Adrien's face and looked both hot and scary. Ten inches long, thick pillar made of rock-hard flesh. Yeah, Leticia was a real life goddess of sex.

"You're truly the best girl I've ever met. So beautiful... So hot." He muttered to her, finding trouble in phrasing the simplest sentences. His hands were massaging her strong thighs.

"And you're the best boy, Adrien... I really mean it." Leticia said that with a serious tone, looking at him intensely. She took a little bottle and Adrien recognized it as a lubricant. This simple observation made him shiver.

Leticia smiled widely and whispered. "Now stroke me, babe, while I will prepare you, okay?" She looked at Adrien and got off his chest, repositioning herself sideways to him.

"Okay..." Adrien whispered back, gripping her hard cock, now holding it with both hands almost as a club. He still had trouble believing how huge it was. What he could recall from watching porn, in which actors claimed to have ten inch cock, but somehow their endowments looked smaller than Leticia's. Probably they all were lying for marketing purposes, he stated in thoughts. Or on the screen they appeared to be smaller? Not that it mattered right now.

Stroking her slowly, he observed her opening the bottle and squeezing out a bit of lube on her right hand. Then she reached between his legs and whispered gently. "Lift your hips a bit."

He did what she asked and Leticia applied a generous amount of lube, between his glutes. Her fingers were running circles around his butthole.

All of the sudden, Adrien felt the realness of what was about to happen.She is gonna to fuck me! He thought, but surprisingly, he wasn't totally terrified with that prospect, despite Leticia's cock dangerous size. But he still had some worries, so wanted to ask her something. "Uhm, Leticia?"

"Yes?"

"It'll probably sound silly, but is there a rule that the one with the bigger cock is always on top? Is it real?" Adrien asked with beet-red cheeks, indeed feeling a bit stupid.

"It's an urban legend, hehe!" At first, Leticia just cracked a smile, but then she got serious and gazed at him closely for a while. When she spoke, her tone was tender. "But nothing is set in stone, sweetie. I don't mind flip-flopping, I can be versatile," At that moment Leticia's smile turned to a sly one. "But I can't deny that I prefer to be on top." She said with a lowered voice and at the same time her index finger slipped inside Adrien.

He bucked up his hips a bit, surprised by this intrusion, but it wasn't painful. A loud moan blurted out from his mouth. Leticia's finger was circling inside and twisting, very slowly and delicately. She was watching his expression carefully, adjusting pace and force.

"Relax, Adrien, let me take care of you." Her voice was soothing.

"Oooh..." He groaned, feeling that she retracted her finger and began to poke him with two. She pressed them harder at his entrance and Adrien tried to ease his muscles, to willingly allow that penetration. He still was holding Leticia's dick, from time to time kissing or stroking it. Her fingers went inside him, she held them motionlessly for a moment, then began to move them in and out, choosing different angles.

Her touch was very delicate and cautious and for Adrien this new experience was interesting at least. He felt a bit of stretching in that part, but he could feel some pleasure in it. As he was getting used to these goads, out of nowhere he felt a jolt of overwhelming pleasure, which washed over him like a wave of heat.

"Oh, fuck!" He hissed, observing as his dick spurted a few drops of precum. That was something unexpected.

"Yeah... that's the spot, babe..." Leticia smiled, taking her fingers out of him. She moved in between his legs and pulled them up.

Now her penis was hanging merely an inch above Adrien's and the size difference struck him with full force. It was a shocking experience to observe that. Leticia's cock was more than a third longer and incomparable thicker than his.

Oh, god, is this thing gonna go inside me?! Panic-struck thoughts invaded his mind.Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck...

Leticia placed her cock on top of Adrien's and for a moment was massaging them both. Then she looked at his face and leaned down to kiss him. But before she was able to do that, Adrien whispered nervously:

"Will you fuck me now?" He asked, hectic vibes in his voice.

"Fuck you?" Leticia's eyes widened a bit. She looked at him carefully and answered. "No, I'd like to have sex with you, Adrien. Beautiful, passionate sex, not some mindless fucking. You don't want that?"

"I want to, I'd love to! But I've never done that before and... you're so huge, Leticia, I'm a bit... you know, scared..." He whispered almost voicelessly. Leticia kissed him briefly on the lips and answered.

"Don't be afraid. I'll be very gentle, Adrien. I won't harm you." Leticia said, and her voice trembled from emotions. They were looking into each other's eyes. Adrien touched her neck and said with a similar tone.

"I know, I trust you, Leticia. It may sound odd because we barely know each other, but... I feel safe with you." He said quietly, having ambivalent feelings at the moment. But saying these words simply felt right.

Leticia's eyes opened wider, she seemed to be surprised and touched. Leaning forward, she kissed Adrien, with open eyes. It was the most delicate and at the same time most intense kiss Adrien had ever had.

"That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard from anyone." She said seriously to him, then straightened up and smiled. "It will feel great, I promise you!"

Again Leticia knelt between his legs. Her cock, as well as Adrien's, remained hard as steel. She took one pillow and instructed Adrien to lift his hips more, then she put it under his butt. Now his hole was exposed more. Right in front of Leticia's monster pole.

Nerves and anticipation finally got to him, he was breathing heavily, while observing as Leticia tore a condom wrapping with her teeth. She put rests on the side and Adrien glanced at them, seeing what he expected to see - three letters, XXL.

Leticia placed the rubber on her glans and expertly unfolded it on almost the entire length. It turned out that even extra large condoms weren't long enough to cover the whole ten inches cock. Adrien couldn't decide if that was more impressive and hot for him or downright scary.

Leticia picked up the lube bottle again and spilled it on her cock. With slow, rhythmic moves, she smeared it meticulously on the condom. When she finished, she smiled at him and said:

"I'm going in, sweetie. Don't worry, I'll do it very slowly, try to relax and..." She hesitated, as if she was looking for correct words. "... just don't resist it, okay? Please, accept me."

Adrien only nodded, and couldn't utter a word. He grabbed his legs under the knees, feeling a need to hold something, just to brace himself for what was going to happen.

I'm gonna be penetrated by a ten-inch massive cock, he thought and was surprised, but this observation made him want it even more.

He observed Leticia slowly stroking her rigid dick and getting in position. She aimed with the huge head of her equally huge cock and soon after, Adrien felt its touch on his entrance.

Oh, shit, it's much bigger than her fingers! Inwardly he stated the obvious.

Leticia indeed was gentle and very patient, she was slowly pushing her cock at the ring of Adrien's muscles, with every move and thrust breaching him a bit more. Whispering hot things to Adrien, Leticia tried to open him for the immense girth even of her glans alone.

"This is the hardest part, once we pass it, you'll feel much better, trust me." She said, trying to make him more relaxed. "Just let me in, Adrien, invite me, okay? Oh! You're looking so hot right now..."

"Owww!" Adrien yelped and scowled a bit, as the pain of being overstretched was getting to the surface from time to time.

"You're doing so great, sweetie, I'm inside with almost the full girth."

"Almost?! Oh my god! Just push it, Leticia, just... Ugh!" He lost his breath as Leticia actually pushed it further. For a moment, a pain was almost blinding him, and he felt as if he was about to be ripped apart there. But a few seconds later the pain subsided nearly completely. Only the feeling of being spread remained.

Marasso
Marasso
559 Followers