A Night I Can't Escape From

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I sit, watching a total stranger kissing my wife while they wear nothing but their panties and boxers. Barbara moved in behind Nick and slowly lowered his boxers, exposing him to us all. Another gasp could be heard from Beth through the music. Even I was taken back with the size of Nick. His cock was slowly heaving itself to an erection, but was still placid in general. Yet it still dwarfed my totally enraged cock. Even at semi-hard, Nick must have been a good 8 inches long and 1 1/2 in girth. Beth's knees gave out as she slumped to the floor and starred at Nick's massive cock.

Beth looked over at me as she reached out her left hand and grabbed Nick's cock. I shook my head pleading with her as she looked at me with a look of spite. Nick walked closer to her, close enough to be in range of her mouth when she looked back at him. Nick looked over at me.

"Now you pathetic excuse for a husband. Watch as I show your woman what a real cock feels like and how a real man uses it. Remember, this room is sound proof. But also remember what I said about that." Nick said regarding the threat made against Beth's life if I tried to call for help or cry out for Beth to stop. Beth looked at me one last time as if to give me one last chance to make this stop. But if I did that then Nick would just rape her in a sound proof locked room. Getting nothing from me, she turned back to Nick's cock and with one movement engulfed her mouth around this massive unit. Beth did her best to accommodate Nick's cock in her mouth, but as he became completely hard she couldn't keep it in her mouth.

Barbara had moved behind Beth and had begun to remove her panties. Beth made no motion to stop her; in fact she actually helped her. Now both were completely naked and my wife of 8 years was doing her best to suck him off.

"Stand up flower." Nick said to Beth as she pulled her mouth from his cock. Beth stood up and let go of Nick's cock which was now a good 11 inches long and 2 inches in girth. His cock was something out of a porno film. I have never seen anything that large.

Nick walked Beth over to the couch which was more of a large sex cushion now that I looked at it. Nick walked behind Beth and walked her into the back of this "couch" and bent her over it. Barbara was on the other side of the couch ready to greet Beth with a kiss. As Beth and Barbara continued to make out, Nick readied himself behind Beth. Still glistening from Beth's saliva Nick still rubbed a bit of Astroglide lube onto his enormous cock.

"Are you ready for your experience in bliss Beth?" Nick asked as he steadied himself behind her. "Hmmmph." Beth replied still kissing Barbara. "Beth, I want you to look at your husband over there." Nick said as Beth pulled away from Barbara's lips and looked at me. "Now tell your pathetic husband over there that you know that I will please you better than he ever could and that you are ready to become MY slut."

Beth licked her lips before she spoke. "Honey, you are a pathetic man and a lousy lover. Nick here is about to fuck me like I have never been fucked. How does that make you feel? How does it feel to know that even though you wish me to be YOUR slut? That in fact I willing become HIS slut?" My heart sank. I knew it was the drugs talking, but there still had to be some truth to it. "I am ready to become your slut Nick, please fuck me however you want, wherever you want, anytime you want." Beth said, then turned back to Barbara and began kissing her again.

I had lost her. Between our fight and the drugs, she was his. It was no use fighting it either. If I did, then Nick would just force it. Even though it was killing me, I had to go along with it.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Dude, she made her choice before ya'll even walked into that room. She obviously saw you bounded to the chair. Let her ass get raped. I would have already left. Nick is a pussy and wouldn't have stopped anyone. That's why even when you were locked up he only threatened your wife. You're a little bitch though. That was proven when your wife twisted your words around and you still followed.

Been_That_Done_ThereBeen_That_Done_There11 months ago

Might be a hot story, but it was just so poorly written I gave up.

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

You cuckold pussy authors never can get enough humiliation. This story sucks as bad as the author does.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

This is a description of a rape, pure and simple. They were set up during the dancing, and now he is chained to a chair and she has been given a date-raoe drug...

...this isn't 'Loving Wives'... it's rape, and at the least should be in Non-Consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, you could be man enough to walk out and divorce her or walk out find a baseball bat, come back for a few swings then divorce her. Idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife Jennifer and I had been married for 5 years. We couldn't go on our anniversary because of other commitments. We went a week later to our capital city about 1 and a half hour away. We knew of a few clubs and decided on one we had enjoyed in the past. When we got there it was permanently closed. As we were headed to our second choice we seen another club that we hadn't heard of and decided to check it out. It was busy but we found a table for four and sat. We ordered drinks and watched a little while before we started dancing. We sat back down at our table and watched others dancing. As we watched I noticed another couple and the man was looking our direction about every time I glanced in their direction. We started dancing again and I seen them come out on the floor. He was keeping an eye on us I thought it was a little off. We danced a while and sat back down. The couple also walked to their table picked up their drinks and came to our table and introduced themselves asking if they could join us. Not wanting to be rude we alowed them to set with us. They seemed friendly and we talked about this and that. Neil the man asked if I'd mind if he danced with my wife. I said that he would have to ask her. He did and Jennifer said she would. They got up and went to the dance floor. The wife Karen moved over close to me and we started talking. I had the feeling that she was trying to push my buttons. It didn't take all that long for her to put her hand on my leg. My mind got to going in several different directions. I thought the they were probably swingers and I for sure wasn't interested but didn't want to cause trouble in this city I'm just a country boy. She asked if I would like to dance? I said I needed to use the restroom and I'd be back. I excused myself and headed to the restroom. Just before I entered our waitress said sir I stopped. She introduced herself she was an undercover police officer. She asked if I would go along with her so that they could catch the couple with us. The couple had been accused of druging people and robbing them. I said sureif we were not endangered. She said that there were 3 other officers in the crowd. She wanted me to wait for a few minutes and she would let me know when to return to the table. Shortly she returned and said that the Dedra had put something in our drinks. I asked who was Dedra? She said the female at our table. I said that she was introduced as Karen. She said that I should sit for a short and ask Dedra to dance but not dance to long and try to switch back to my wife. Also that we could drink our drinks because they would switch our drinks for new drinks. Away I went and took Dedra or whoever she was to dance. I danced 2 and on the second I moved in Jennifer's and Neil's direction. I said Neil I'd want to dance with Jennifer and we will meet back at the table. Ok buddy he replied. I thought buddy my ass. Dancing with Jennifer I thought man we were lucky that the police were there this could have been bad.I I told Jennifer that we would visit a little while longer maby dance a little more and head out. She said ok but sounded a little upset. We returned to the table and they were sitting separately so I'm sure they wanted Jennifer to set with Neil and me set with Dedra. I asked Neil if he would mind setting with his wife so I could set with Jennifer? He reluctantly moved. I didn't know whe the cops would do their thing but I thought it would be safer if Jennifer was with me. Jennifer whispered try not being rude. I whispered ok sweetheart. She took a sip. We talked some more and I began to wonder about the police. I took a drink. Bingo it happened 2 officers approached our table and showed their badged asked Neil and Karen to go with them peacefully. Neil startto get up and made the wrong move trying to hit the male cop and he was handcuffed quickly. Karen stood and put her hands behind her back. 2 of the officers took them out and the waitress asked for us to come to give statements. We did. The waitress thanked us for helping them and said we would provide be required to go to court. Jennifer asked if I knew what was going on and the officer explained everything and why I was asked not to tell her and that there were other officers there watching for our safety they were undercover police that they didn't want to expose their identity. Jennifer said she understood and was fine. We did go to court and they both were found guilty and sentiment. Jennifer and I talked a lot about how lucky we were.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife Violet and I used to role-play and some bondage. I thought I made it clear that it was to be between her and never to happen in real life. The last time we played with bondage she was in charge. She had tied me to an old antique chair she had gotten from her grandmother. She had put her panties in my mouth then took pantyhose and pulled them down over my head then wrapped tape around my neck. While she was laying on the bed she played with a dildo smaller than I am.I thought that was strange. All the stories about bbc LOL. She got off the bed and just as she came to me the door bell rang. She grabbed a robe and said I'll be right back. She returned with Harry Ellis a coworker hers. I instantly started shaking my head no and I knew that my face had to show anger.she sat on the bed with the robe still on it was tied it was long so unless she had showed Harry before he hadn't seen her naked. She patted the bed telling Harry to have a seat. I was fighting with all my strength to get loose. I didn't really want to destroy the chair but I damn sure didn't want her to destroy our marriage. My last attempt I broke loose. Part of the chair was still tied to me. Harry decided that it was time for him to leave. I was chasing him and he tripped falling down the stairs. He got up and ran out the door. I was yelling if he was ever around my wife or family again I would beat the shit out of him also if I ever heard of him ever telling anyone I would beat him. I turned around and there was Violet I went after her she was yelling I'm sorry it will never happen again I wasn't going to do anything with Harry I was just teasing you. When we reached the bedroom I grabbed her put her over my lap and whipped her. She did actually cry. I told her to go clean up. I was very upset but we worked things out and I said we are done with role-play and bondage. Things went back to normal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're a pathetic writer...

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

What a pathetic little pussy. No man tolerates this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Total bullshit. If the couple had actually went out for a great night together. They would never let themselves get into a situation like this, unless ths is what they were looking for to start with. These writers start a story out leading the readers to believe that a very virtious couple just go out for a good time and then they both turn into sluts and wimps. No man, and i mean No Man would let his wife get out on a dabce floor and humiliate him like this. And no decent wife would allow a stranger feel her up on the floor. Again total bullshit. This writer probably goes home at night and eats his wifes shit just to keep her happy. He has to be a pussy.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
A Drunken Dance Stud takes advantage of my girlfriend on a horny night out.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories