A Night In

Story Info
Our two lovers have a date night in, all by candlelight.
3.1k words
3.25
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're standing in our kitchen, in front of the stove. Shallot pasta is on for tonight; you cooking that particular meal brings back memories of the early days of our relationship. I remember the fun of getting to know you, the canned lines I gave you about myself, rehearsed from countless dates past, the wonder if your cooking was akin to mine or if I would even enjoy it. In the present moment, however, the most dominating thought in my mind was about the looks we exchanged with each other. There was palpable sexual tension but we had to play the game before we could act on our desires.

The room is filled with the scent of your sauce cooking on the stove. It is just a little loud, you having turned on the exhaust fan and our shared playlist, Home, playing over top of it. There was a brief lull in our conversations which wasn't unheard of; I enjoyed the moments when we could just share each other's space and not need to fill the silence. I could just soak in the shape of your body as you stirred and sautéed. I stood up and poured two glasses of wine. This was an unplanned date night for us, so the wine was warm, fresh off the store's shelf. I added an ice cube to each glass and placed yours on the counter beside you.

"Thank you baby," you say with a hint of smile exposed around your eyes.

I can smell your perfume over the smell of the sauce. It incites a particular hunger, one that goes deeper than any want for food. I place my glass down beside yours and approach behind you. I wrap one arm around your shoulders, the other low along the front of your hips as you face the stove, focused on your work. I pull you in close, feeling your warm skin against mine. I push your hair to the side, exposing your neck and plant a deep kiss just under your jaw.

You let out a soft sigh, "baby," as I explore your neck and shoulders with my lips. I can feel you fall back slightly, leaning into me. I love these moments; love, in a softer form, engulfs us and we enter the ether. For a brief eternity, we are alone. There is no one else, there is no sauce on the stove, there is no outside world.

I continue showering you with kisses, though they have evolved from simple, affectionate pecks. I use my tongue on your neck and when I find a place that evokes a more visceral reaction I bite you softly. My hands begin to move across your body. I feel across your shoulders and midsection, pulling you closer still to me. Our breath syncs as you drop your wooden spoon to the counter. You reach back, entangling your fingers into my hair, all the while still facing away from me. With your other hand you caress the bulge you feel in your lower back. Though not fully erect, you sense the fire ignited in me. I reach under your shirt and grab your breast as you let out a muffled moan.

I pinch your nipple, already hard with excitement, and the moan turns to a gasp. "Fuck," you whisper as I playfully laugh. I love turning you on. I love making you stop what you are doing and focus on your body as it comes to life under my touch. I slide my other hand into the waistband of your pants. I want to feel my prize. I want to spark a similar flame in you so that it builds to a roar throughout our meal together. I push my hand over top of your underwear; the heat from you sends a signal directly up my arm, through my body and straight to the tip of my cock. I gently rub you and your hips start to sway.

Your breathing is more laboured. My gentle caress of your body has turned more assertive, holding you in place as I tease your pussy. Your thong can't conceal your anticipation and I can feel a wet spot developing. I slide two fingers along it, moving it slightly to one side. I dip my finger in, collecting some of the wetness to rub in circles on your clit. I can see your face flush now, knowing it's not from the heat of the stove. You stroke my cock over my pants as I tease your clit, occasionally pushing my finger into you. You can't muster any words, just gasps and deep moans. We can both hear how wet you are as I finger your pussy. I can feel your legs losing the ability to keep yourself upright.

I pull my hand out from your pants and turn you to face me. Our eyes meet, yours pleading for me not to stop. I put my finger in my own mouth, savouring the passionate flavour on it.

"You're the sweetest thing I've ever tasted."

I retrieve my glass and return to my spot on the couch, feeling satisfied with my appetiser.

--

Our conversation flows, so much so that we fail to notice that our wine glasses have been emptied again. I remove our plates and return with what's left in the bottle, pouring half the remainder into each of our glasses. We are sitting close now, subconsciously moving toward each other throughout the meal. Our legs are pressed together and I run my hand along your thigh. We discuss our thoughts about the meal, about our views on life, goals for the future, and what our respective days look like tomorrow. The pile of dishes calls me to them and I begin to wash up. You disappear and my mind drifts as I clean.

I fill the final pot with soapy water and catch a glimpse of you out of the corner of my eye. It's as if you were sending me a silent, telepathic message only I could decode. You are standing in the entrance to my bedroom with a smirk on your face. Your hands are gliding over your own body, paying close attention to your tits. As you rub, you bite your lip and the smirk becomes more pronounced. You turn away and place your hands on the wall, bending over at the waist, moving your hips side to side. You look back at me, locking eyes and giggling as you take in my response. You stay bent, but move your hands into the waistband of your pants and pull them down slightly.

Your lace thong decorates the exposed half of your ass. It seems to direct my attention, pointing down between your legs. You expose the rest of your ass, but your pants remain high on your legs. You have my attention now. As you spread your ass cheeks and lean against the wall, I begin to move toward you. You place one hand on my chest, stopping me in my tracks. You turn around again, bending over so I can see the outline of your pussying trapped behind the enticing fabric. The light pink lace is contrasted by a spot darkened from your wetness. I stand back and watch as you slide a finger along the length of your pussy. You move so slowly that I internalise the detail of your freshly manicured nails.

"Sit down," you say to me, having turned to meet my gaze. You see defiance in my eyes and you walk to me, grabbing my hand and leading me to the couch. Your ass sways perfectly with each step you take in front of me.

You push me down onto the couch and I lean forward to kiss your midsection and the top of your thighs. You push me back and turn around. Arching your back, you drag your fingers through your hair and reach up to the sky. This accentuates the curve in your lower back and highlights your ass in such a way that the rest of the world seems to vanish from my peripheral vision. You grab your pants and push them to the floor, going slowly, leaning into the pageantry of the moment. Kicking your pants to the side, you turn to face me, placing your hands on my lap. You kiss me, deeply, forcing your tongue around my mouth and finishing with a long lick across my lips.

"It's your turn to be teased," you whisper in a sultry, low voice. You never break eye contact as you undo the button and zipper on my pants. You gently push my head to one side and drag your tongue from my collarbone to my ear. The volume of your inhale as you approach my ear gives me a shiver through my entire being.

You walk away from me and turn off the light. The room is illuminated only by the dancing light of a candle.

I look out the window and see groups of people in the parking lot. Apartments across the way are well lit as people settle in for the night. "Do you want the blinds closed baby?" I ask.

"No. I want the world to see you on your throne. I want everyone to see how I serve and entertain my king."

You place your hands on my shoulders and one foot on the couch to the side of my hips. You've put your pussy directly in front of my face. It's all I can see, the scent of it awakening the Beast inside of me. You push your fingers through my hair, knowing that scratching my scalp sends goosebumps throughout my body. Holding my head in place, you push your pussy into my face. I greet it with a deep kiss, tongue flicks, and gentle sucking.

"Fuck," you moan as you pull away from me.

You rub your tits and pull your shirt down, exposing your nipples. "I want to put on a show for you daddy. I want to show my entire body to you. I want to show you how badly I need you."

I moan and reach into my pants, touching my cock.

You see this and drop to your knees. "I don't want you doing any work," you whisper as you look up to me. You move my hand away and slide my pants down to the floor. My cock pushes hard against my boxers demanding to be freed. You place a soft kiss on the tip of my dick before removing my underwear, never looking away from my eyes. You lift my balls up lightly and move your tongue in circles over my taint. You can feel my dick twitch and my balls tighten. Holding me in your hands, run your tongue from my taint, over my balls, along the base of my shaft, all the way to its head where precum has already leaked out. You use your finger to collect the precum and place it on your tongue. Your eyes roll back as if you can taste every bit of my desire to fuck you.

My cock throbs as you stand back up. You remove your shirt and your hair falls perfectly over your tits. You push it back and sit in my lap, hovering your pussy just above my reaching cock, your tits inches from my mouth. "How bad do you want me?" you whisper to me as you hold each side of my face.

"More than anything I've ever wanted."

You smirk and drop your hips onto mine. Your thong rubs against me; feeling how hard my cock is already makes you shutter. You grind into me momentarily before deciding to continue with the show. You stand up and turn around, putting your ass on full display. You sit in my lap, moving back and forth. I can't help but grab you. Your juicy ass always sparks an animalistic side in me. I spread your ass open as you grind, ensuring that your pussy meets my cock. Your moans get louder and my hips match the tempo of yours. You slide your thong to the side and take hold of my cock in your hand. You begin to sit, but stop as the head of my dick reaches your lips, dripping from the tease. You slide it in only enough to get more of your cum onto me, removing it and placing it back in over and over. The tease is almost too much to bear as I consider forcing myself deep into you. You couldn't stop me if I took it from you. I decide to wait, letting you have a little fun. You continue circling the head of my cock over your clit as I continue to grope you. I lick my thumb and rub your asshole with it. "Mmm, baby," escapes your lips. You pause briefly, looking back at me. With a playful smile and giggle, you drop your hips into my lap, my cock penetrating you deeply.

I growl and yell "Fuck," as I finally achieve my goal. I feel your pussy spasm with me deep inside you. You sit on me and we both melt into the moment. You lean back so that your whole body is right against mine and move your hips back and forth. The sounds of your pussy echo throughout the room and I grab your tits aggressively. Wanting more control of your body, I move my hand to your neck and squeeze. Blood is cut off from your brain and the room begins to spin in front of you. But this isn't meant to be for your pleasure. You sit forward, still light headed from my denial of breath. With your hands on my knees, you bounce your ass on my cock. You ride me so hard that your ass claps against my hips. Moans turn to screams as you feel a wave of pleasure approach. But you deny yourself the release. You stop with one last forceful bounce on my cock. Looking back at me, through laboured breaths, you ask "do you like the way I ride your cock daddy?"

"Yes baby. You ride like such a good little slut."

You slowly stand up, testing the stability of your legs. Two strings of your cum remain attached to the base of my cock and my balls shine in the low light of the candle, soaked from your pussy.

You kneel in front of me, running your hands along my thighs and between my legs to my balls. "I want to make you feel good. I want to earn your love for me, daddy. I want to suck every drop of affection out of you. I want you to empty your balls onto me. Will you show me how much you love me?"

"I'll give you everything," I reply. "Show me how you pray to your God."

With permission given, you place one of my balls in your mouth. You suck on it, roll it with your tongue, and begin stroking my cock with your hand. The combination of sensations makes my eyes roll back as I place my hands behind my head. Saliva spills out of your mouth as you suck my balls and lick my taint. I feel a bead of spit roll down to my asshole; not wanting to waste a drop you lap it up. Your tongue on my ass incites an animalistic growl. You get your second glimpse of the Beast inside me.

Moving back to my cock, you run your tongue from my asshole and along my taint. You place your hand on my balls and you can feel how full they are for you, ready to empty at a moment's notice. You place your lips on the tip of my cock, gently at first. I place my hands on the back of your head and force you the rest of the way down. You gag and try to push me back but I don't let go.

I finally give you a chance to breathe. You look up at me, "thank you daddy," is all you can say.

"Keep going baby. You're so close."

You place your lips around my cock again, stroking me with your hand at the same time. You feel my hips start to buck and notice my breathing get deeper. You know you've almost earned what you set out for. You almost have your reward. You almost have proof of my love.

You keep sucking and stroking, cupping and fondling my balls as a mixture of spit, my precum, and your pussy drip onto the floor between your knees. You look up at me, your eyes begging for me to empty everything I have into your mouth. You move your head fast. You pump my dick harder. You tug my balls perfectly. You know you almost have your prize. You feel my legs contract, my hips rise. You don't stop, you know what a good girl needs to do in these moments. You suck harder and faster until you feel my dick begin to twitch and spasm and you take it out of your mouth. With you stroking my cock and holding my balls, I explode ropes of cum onto your face. Two of them land across your forehead and cheek, barely missing your eye. Not wanting to waste a drop, you swallow my cock as wave after wave of pleasure erupts into the back of your mouth.

As stars stop shimmering in my eyes and I come back down to Earth, I look down at you still softly sucking my cock with long strokes. My cum drips from your lips around my cock, onto my balls, and onto your tits. I have never seen a prettier sight.

"Was that okay daddy?" you ask, so innocently.

"Yes baby," I respond. "You're such a good girl. But I'm not finished with you yet." I grab your neck and lift you to your feet. You are dripping from my cum; I collect some from your cheek and move it into your mouth. You let out a soft moan as your eyes close and you collapse into my arms. I bend down and pick you up over my shoulder. As I walk my treasure into my bedroom you hear me growl, "you're my perfect little slut. Let me show you what that means."

The candle continues to dance as I throw you onto the bed. You see your third glimpse of the Beast that night, though he is now fully alive. And hungry.