Lessons at The Oasis Pt. 01

Story Info
A special spa offers lessons in sexual adventure – and trust.
14.5k words
4.06
11.9k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

Have you ever had a "Sensual Massage"? I don't mean one of those massage parlors that mostly cater to men and promise a happy ending. I also don't mean a luxurious day at a spa where a woman is treated to the best massage experiences and emerges refreshed and full of energy. My "massage" experience was quite different. It was the greatest sexual experience of my life - without my husband.

I love my husband, Jim. He is smart, caring and tries to be thoughtful, but sometimes fails at the latter. We've been married five years. I've always been satisfied with our sex life, though it's nothing like the stories on Literotica. I was raised Catholic, and though I don't practice anymore, the guilt and shame regarding sex was burned into my brain pretty deeply.

My name is Christy, by the way. I've been told I'm pretty at 5'8" and around 130 pounds, but I have always been self-conscious about my body - I never even wore a two piece bathing suit until after college. That was probably because I was always aware of my unimpressive B-cup breasts. My twice-weekly running regimen maintains my firm abs and nice firm, round butt. I wear my dirty blond hair long because I think it makes me look more feminine.

I was a virgin when we married and it was a struggle to get comfortable being naked with Jim. He just couldn't understand my sexual reluctance. But, I got over it (mostly) and was happy to learn the ways of sex from him. The joy and satisfaction of making love exceeded my wildest dreams. I learned to enjoy cowgirl and missionary, but never got excited about doggie style. I feel I need to see my lover's face close to mine.

I've struggled to be open-minded when Jim suggested "unusual" sex activities. He had eventually convinced me to try oral sex and, with some reluctance on my part, we both learned to pleasure each other and I became more comfortable with it. I wouldn't volunteer to give him a blowjob, but would when he asked for one. But he loves to go down on me and it drives me crazy.

I know I should be more open to experimentation, but my shame and embarrassment always make me decline. That Responsible-self inside is always watching and warning against things it considers 'wrong'. I still feel that Catholic guilt - but now it's guilt over my not giving Jim everything he wants. I wish I was more adventurous. There is a Hedonistic-self in here somewhere, but I've never let her out to play.

Jim had eventually convinced me to watch porn movies with him and to explore the thousands of erotic stories on Literotica. I learned that much erotica is stimulating, not dirty or sinful. I found I got hot when we watched porn videos. The stories of dominance and punishment did arouse me, but how could pain feel good? That made no sense. But, reading stories of bondage and submission would often trigger a reaction between my legs.

I'm afraid reading Literotica stories and talking with his friends raised Jim's expectations well beyond an occasional blow job. He often suggested new sexual adventures - and I regularly declined the invitations out of squeamishness, revulsion or just not understanding the appeal. I mean, why would someone get off by sucking on someone's toes. Jesus!

Our friends Maria and Paul came from a different background. We had never directly discussed our sex life with them, but there were always hints and innuendo in their conversation. Maria sometimes giggled when Paul made a remark that I didn't understand. I've seen Paul give Jim a sideways glance while he makes some crude joke. When he stared at my body and made lewd remarks, it was hard to tell whether he was just flirting or was actually propositioning me. I have to admit that he's attractive, sexually, but not as a person you'd want to live with.

It was clear that they were very uninhibited about sexual matters and would often try to discuss details of their latest adventure. At that point, Jim would usually divert the conversation to avoid embarrassing the prude (me). Paul routinely flirted with me and suggested that I should open up to new (sexual) ideas. It irritated me that Jim let him make comments like that to his wife.

Paul and Jim work together and often play golf together. That's given them plenty of opportunity for 'guy talk'. I know Paul is the usual trouble maker and Jim often goes along with Paul's ideas when he shouldn't. Much later, I learned that Paul roped Jim into helping him harass one of the women at work. They were both brought up on disciplinary hearings. Poor Jim was mortified and explained that he had never considered that a woman could be insulted by a man complimenting her on her breasts. Like I said, smart, but also very oblivious to modern social conventions.

I believe Paul had the original idea for my day at the spa - and probably for the unfortunate events later.

To avoid any unwelcome attention to them, I will not identify the establishment in which this story took place. Just say it is a luxury spa complex along the East coast of the US. I'll use the generic name "The Oasis", because that is used by many high-end spas.

I'm sure you've seen ads or have experience with commercial spas and massage parlors. They charge a high price to provide people with physical and mental soothing/strokes/coddling to help them be happy for a short time in their life. Jim and I have enjoyed massages a few times and always feel better - for a while. Afterward, my body is relaxed and my mind floats in Zen-like peace. Then I return to home and work and my usual stressful reality crashes over me. It was a nice feeling while it lasted, but no massage had been so special that I would remember it more than a week later.

So, I was certainly surprised with my birthday gift from Jim last year. He had been excited about it for weeks before my day. I assumed it would be a special gift by his repeated comments about it and his sense of anticipation as the day approached. He had me excited when I woke that morning and found him sitting on the bed beaming at me.

"Happy Birthday honey. You're 29 today and I want you to have a special gift to remember. Can you guess what it is?"

"No. You've been teasing me and haven't given me any clues. Quit teasing and just tell me what it is" I pleaded.

His eyes lit up and he bounced up slightly on the edge of the bed. His grin seemed to fill his whole face.

"Christy, I am giving you the most wonderful experience of your life. I am giving you the greatest physical pleasure and the greatest level of excitement you have ever known." He said, and then paused.

I was speechless. With a build up like that I couldn't imagine anything so wonderful. I waited a few seconds and then yelled: "OK Jim. So tell me what it is!"

"It's this!" He exclaimed and pulled out a shiny brochure. "A full day premium level massage and spa treatment at the Oasis including all of their optional services! I want only the best for you darling."

I'm sure you've been in this situation. A loved one gives you a gift which they think is wonderful - and you don't really care for it. You have to judge how enthusiastic your response must be. You would crush them if you showed your true feelings, but you don't really have the energy or skill to put on a convincing performance/lie. So you smile pleasantly and say a sincere 'Oh, thank you' and hope you've fooled them. I didn't fool Jim. His face went from grinning, to concern, to confusion, to wariness/anger in less than two seconds.

"What's wrong? Don't you like it?" he exclaimed in a firm tone.

Time for creative backpedaling and damage control. "Of course I like it. I'm just so surprised. I'm shocked. What a thoughtful gift. Let me see that brochure and tell me all about it."

The diversion worked. He began pointing to pictures and headlines in the brochure: "Life-changing experiences", "Comprehensive therapies for ALL of you", "Personal Discovery", "Reconnect with joy", etc. The usual meaningless phrases. I forced a smile and said "Mmmmmm!"

But, the back of the brochure described their "Exclusive Premium Services" and had a different theme: "Make your fantasies come true", "Dare to explore the private parts of yourself", "Let yourself soar to new heights of pleasure", etc. I know there are lots of places that offer "Sensual Massage", but those are often shady people trying to put a legitimate cover over prostitution. This was, obviously, not one of those - or was it?

Still grinning, Jim sat up for his big announcement. "I've paid a non-refundable deposit of $6,000 to give you a full day of the best of everything they offer. If you want more than that, you'll get it. I love you Christy and want you to have the most exciting and satisfying day of your life. What do you think?"

Oh shit. He'd spent 6 grand for a massage and undefined "premium services" that have sort of sexual connotations. What is he thinking? He's always been good to me and generous when I asked for things. But this seemed a bit too far. He's gifting me a wonderful - and very expensive - experience. He gets nothing from it other than the joy of pleasing his wife. I began to suspect some other motivation. But, what could it be?

"Oh, Jim. I'm overwhelmed. For that price I assume it's for both of us together, right?"

"No, no. This will be your day. They promise unique experiences of many types. You'll need to go on their website and select the services you want. They range from manicure to... well just about anything. Of course, there's a sensual massage included. They have handsome young men to service you... I mean, serve you. And part of my gift is that I give you permission to use ANY of their services. You won't have to tell me about them when you get home. Your own day of private hedonism."

That made me suspicious. I thought I had just heard my husband give me a hall pass for one day. With handsome young men. In a luxurious spa. Including a massage, probably naked.

On second thought, perhaps I should accept his gift in the spirit in which it was given. My wonderful husband wanted to give me pleasure. What's wrong with that? Stop with the suspicions and start thinking how good this could be.

After work that day, I took the receipt that Jim had received and logged onto the website. I had to indicate that I was female and straight. Why would they care about sexual orientation for a massage? I considered Jim's offer and said I wanted a male masseur.

There were lots of services typical of a high-end spa. Facials for one end and waxing for the other. Massages with aromatherapy oils and foot reflexology. Exfoliation and skin enhancements of different styles. Hot rocks and cool facials. Healthy food and drinks - but also lots of alcohol. I selected the 'Lovers Massage' and the 'Most Sensual Women's Bath Ever'.

After scrolling through a couple of pages of those choices, things got more interesting - and more personal. A paragraph in large, red font clearly stated that sexual intercourse was NOT offered by employees of The Oasis. There's no prostitution to see here officer. Honest. One of Shakespeare's most famous lines came to mind: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks".

There was also a statement that options selected on the website could be declined during your stay. So you weren't committing to any particular experiences. The exception was the 'sex slave' option which, once started, could not be changed or ended without cancelling the rest of your planned experiences.

Below that, the questions were intimate and explicit. The sizes of my clothing and underwear. An illustrated page to indicate my favorite sex positions ('click on any of the pictures below and rate your satisfaction (1-10) with each position. Enter zero if you have never experienced that position'). Locations of the most erogenous zones of the body. Any hard limits on intimate activities. Any areas of sexuality you wish to explore. A whole section on various BDSM activities and kinks. 'Sex Slave' was highly recommended and promised an extraordinary and intense experience. I had never seriously thought about some of those topics, but I did feel a warm rush in parts of my body as I read about them.

I decided to be adventuresome and answered 'interested' in several areas that I was curious about. What exactly was a 'sybian'? The responses could be changed at any time before the special day. I said I was interested in some of the more unusual activities just so I could read an explanation of them. My bad girl was intrigued by the 'sex slave' option. They certainly expanded my awareness of all things sexual. But those questions raised a big question for Jim:

"Do you expect me to have sex with strangers during my spa day?"

It took him a while to answer that one. "I want you to have a wonderful, sensuous, satisfying time at The Oasis. What you do there will be your choice. I've told you that I don't need to hear all of the details when you return. This is a day for you. Do what feels best for you. No limits from me. You can do anything your own imagination will allow. I love you."

OK. Definitely a hall pass. I felt a little quiver of excitement low in my belly - and a little twinge of guilt. My suspicious side had to ask him the obvious question.

"Jim, are you setting this up so I'll have sex with some other guy and that will give you an excuse to fuck other women?"

"Absolutely not. I will get great pleasure watch... er... thinking about you having a great time. I'm not looking for pleasure with other women. I promise."

I've been with Jim for over 6 years. I trust him completely. Unlike his friend, Paul, he's not the sleazy type. I have never seen any evidence that he was fooling around on the side. I would insult him if I continued to question his motives. So, I had to simply roll with it and accept his gift as a truly loving gesture. But...

"What gave you the idea of a massage for my birthday gift? That's never been a big thing with you before."

Jim smiled. "Actually, I got the idea from Paul. He and Maria have been there and he said the premium services were very special. He suggested that you would really get a thrill from the experience. Don't forget, it's a lot more than just a massage."

We made an appointment about three weeks out - more than a week after my period ended. Jim volunteered to take that day off so he could drive me to The Oasis and pick me up at the end. I told him that wasn't necessary, but he said I might be too relaxed and mellow to drive home by myself. It would also allow me to drink freely during the day if I felt like it. I haven't been drunk since college and rarely have more than a glass of wine. But, Jim wanted to make my day the best possible.

Two days before my special day, I got an email from The Oasis confirming my reservation and listing the options I had originally showed an interest in. I was surprised at some of my responses. I wasn't seriously interested in threesomes or anal sex or bondage or slavery, I had just been curious while reading the options. I could change my answers, but I would look like a prude who chickened out on her desired sexual adventure. I decided to just let it stand since I could always say no when offered any service. My Hedonistic-self snickered.

The day before my appointment, I had my hair done, shaved all over and enjoyed a long, warm bath. Paul and Maria stopped by that evening to encourage me to let go and enjoy all that the Oasis had to offer. Paul made several suggestive comments about how exciting my day would be. I was a little annoyed that they were aware of what I considered a very personal experience the next day.

I was very excited and nervous as Jim drove me to The Oasis. He seemed just as excited and was grinning like a schoolboy. I intended to enjoy only the non-sexual attractions, but we both understood that this was something naughty, daring and probably very arousing. My Responsible-self wouldn't acknowledge such things, but Hedonistic-self was shivering with excitement.

As instructed in their email, we drove around to the side of the building to use the VIP entrance. We drove under the portico at exactly 9:00 AM and a tall man and beautiful woman walked out to greet us. Both were dressed in very stylish office casual clothing which set the tone for the place. The man opened my door and cheerfully greeted me. "Welcome Christy. I am Raul, the manager of The Oasis. We're so glad you'll spend your day with us." The woman was Victoria (Vicky), who would be my personal concierge for the day. She was elegant and business like. Her long dark hair cascaded over her shoulders and contrasted sharply with her crisp white blouse. Jim got out and spoke enthusiastically with Raul. I wondered why they were being especially cordial with my husband, then remembered that he had paid the outrageous bill.

Jim came around and hugged and kissed me passionately. "Have a great day darling." he murmured. "Remember, I'm giving you this day for your pleasure, I want you to do anything you feel like. Let your inhibitions go and savor every moment. Enjoy!"

As Jim drove away, Vicky offered me a flute of champagne and led me into the building. It was even more luxurious and amazing than the brochure had promised. Marble floors, beautiful painted murals on every wall, warm indirect lighting throughout, and pleasant ethereal music riding the scent of lavender wafting through the air.

We took the elevator to the third floor and she led me to my "suite". "This will be your kingdom today." she said.

We stood in a marble foyer with a domed skylight. Straight ahead was the main living area with couches, a dining table with chairs, a large TV and a stunning view across the grounds. On one side was a small "kitchen" consisting of various storage devices for fresh fruit and vegetables, snack foods, and a full bar with a fully stocked wine cooler. A large covered balcony included a small pool and lounge chairs.

On the other side was a sumptuous bathroom with the standard equipment plus a large, two-person shower and a deep Japanese soaking tub. I could imagine spending most of a day just enjoying that room.

But the star of the show was the huge "Activity Room" to the right. In the center was a king-size four-poster bed with satin sheets and pillows. The canopy over the bed was decorated with colorful tapestries depicting scenes from ancient Rome and Greece - scenes with lots of nude people. Along one wall, there were two large massage tables and a cabinet full of massage oils and skin treatments. Behind the bed, water gurgled down a wall of small rocks and into a deep pool.

The remaining wall was floor to ceiling panels of mirrors. Each panel had a small handle, but they gave the appearance of one seamless reflection of the room. Vicky pulled one panel open to reveal a closet full of various garments for my use during the day. There were three styles of slippers/sandals, three combinations of bras and panties, three sets of lounge wear and three robes. Each trio contained options for conservative, sensual and risqué outfits. For example, the three robes were (1) soft, plush terrycloth, (2) shimmering, floor-length satin decorated with Japanese paintings, (3) sleeveless sheer silk with lacy trim around the thigh-high hemline.

"You can enjoy everything in here. Just hang your street clothes here. It's perfectly fine to stay naked if you wish. Or you may select any of these spa outfits in the style you would feel most comfortable with. Most of our guests sample different outfits during the day."

"Here is a file on the approved staff members who will be serving you today. Be sure to look through it so you will know their names and something of their backgrounds."

She took a few minutes to strap my "Spa Watch" around my wrist. It displayed the time, but had three colored buttons which Vicky explained.