All Comments on 'A Night in NOLA (w/ a Drunk Hubby)'

by MissCritty

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Loved everything about this story.

Great dialogue, likeable characters, familiar plotline but still a solid set-up. Fantastic, sensual action and just a bit of a jolt to the debauchery, yet with a pleasant finish.

Can't wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The end ... of your marriage.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Be gentle? No need. Well written, great flow. Excellent story. I have had the pleasure of similar situations... and it went well for everyone involved. Particularly the hand situation. The first time left me speechless and was instigated by the woman but not every woman is capable of it. Thank you for the pleasure of reading. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Wife Fucking Strangers; In New Orleans; What Could Go Wrong?

Another Martian Slut Ray plot. Loyal loving faithful wife suddenly, inexplicably, becomes a slut for a group of young men and a woman. Of course its mostly Lesbian sex, but a cock had to be included; equity and all that. What a bore. But thanks for the effort.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

very good first story

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

Great first story, I'm envious, most people hated mine! Very well written .

Like the first comment, I loved everything about it. Seems a perfect script for a classy erotic movie.

Hope to read more from you, I'm following you. Congratulations and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another empty first story. When I read the title and synposis I knew it would contain a huge black cock that the little white woman couldn't resist. You ticked all the boxes of a first story, full of cliche, racist tropes, and of course, a cuck.

Your entry said "First story, please be kind". Fuck you, write something worth reading and you'll get more than a score of one star. I hate incompetence.

jwoozjwoozover 1 year ago

Loved this! Great job.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 1 year ago

If you want gentle, you maybe shouldn't be starting off with a BBC cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sexy. This demands a part 2. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Right. Stupid characters.

A trip to NOLA and randomly find a group of 4 gorgeous younger people who are just free enough and open minded enough to jump into a big cuddle puddle?

And you are cheating on your husband with these four in this impromptu orgy in the same hotel room that he is passed out in?

And then while you are whoring it up in the bedroom with 3 strangers plugging your holes like some wierd electrical outlet...he comes out of his drunken stupor to find some young naked whore shaking him awake?

And he doesn't react at all? Just some hushed voices from the other room where he can't get his clothes off fast enough? And he just grabs his camera to film his wife get made airtight?

Shit these characters deserve all the sexually transmitted diseases coming due. Hepatitis. Chlamydia. Herpes. AIDS.

"Hey let's go to NOLA and have an orgy with strangers without any protection at all honey!"

"That's a great idea! What could go wrong?"

"I don't know but I hear flights to Vegas are cheap for our next vacation idea! I mean nobody ever does stupid dangerous shit in Vegas do they?"

Seriously stupid story.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

5 stars +++++. I am almost always turned off about a cuckold story. Then I continued reading and found the woman and her husband standing nude watching her "perform". That's when everything was OK in my world.

Please, please keep writing. You are an exceptional writer. The story was clear, concise, with well described scenes, and holy s---! What a story.

I am a man, 100%. But a story like this makes me wonder what a woman would really feel if something like this happened to her. Hard to wrap my head around such a scenario and/or the sensations the lady feels.

Thank you very much for what apparently is you first story on Literotica.

jaythemanjaythemanover 1 year ago

Congrats and thanks for your first story. I thought the writing was good, but the characters are not believable-yes I know it is fiction. They have grandchildren so they are probably in their 50s. The wife has only had one partner and it is ok to take on multiple people at once and it is ok because the husband wakes up with a young girl to fuck? They vape? If these seemingly mild mannered people are going to do outrageous things, there needs to be more setup. No way a priorly monogamous husband would be ok with this.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 1 year ago

Great first story. Welcome to the fray.

Hooked

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Can’t have a cuck or gangbang story without putting old Jamal in the mix. Just another total POS for LW.

deadonedeadoneover 1 year ago

So the best the husband got was the free-use STD bicycle?

I would say it was not her first time cheating nor her last.

Those might have been all her kids, but are they his?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If Katie is a resident, she might have sex once, maybe twice in the next year. When you've been worked and abused like a resident physician, especially if she's working in a specialization like oncology, sleep, especially more than three hours, is better than any sex. Ever. Trust me. Otherwise, nice well-written, cliché-free story! Solid four.

-Yossarian

LooneyLooneyover 1 year ago

Excellent. Very well written. Don’t listen to anything negative here. They obviously have never been to New Orleans, where your story is a daily occurrence. Sigh… need beignet's to recover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She ever make it up to her husband? How? She owes him 2 more women. She doesn’t count.

SmokeylinkSmokeylinkover 1 year ago

Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

New Orleans was one of Sam's my husband and I favorite places. Until I got stupid. We were partying with people that we didn't know. It was a lot of fun. As time went on we got separated and then would find each other again. The last time Sam and I were sitting on a couch and he either passed out or went to sleep. A guy came along that we both had talked to and he grabbed my hand and said come on good looking let hubby rest. Later I couldn't imagine what Sam thought the hurt in his eye's when he seen me bent over and that guy screwing me. He just turned and walked away. I sobered up really quickly and got away from the guy pulled up my panties and jeans and tried to find Sam. It was so crowded that I couldn't find him. I finally gave up and went to our room. I couldn't get in he had the key card. I sat on the floor in the hall by the door to wait for him. I have no clue how long I sat there. I woke when I heard the door opening. I looked up at Sam and began to cry. I got up and went into the room. It was a while before he even spoke to me. I was apologizing for my stupidity and he wouldn't say anything. Finally he asked if I had got enough cheating in to be a faithful wife. I said yes please forgive. I went to hug him and he said stop go do the best that you can to wash the cheat off and I will not have sex with you till you get tested. It took months before we were even making love again. We at least I think we are back to where we were before my stupidity happened. Be careful I was lucky that I didn't lose my love and family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Loved the originality and creativity .

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many disgusting characters and a fantastical plot, throw in the standard BBC and a wimpy husband who got off filming a supposedly loving wife, while getting strocked by some slam and add the humiliation of the husband by taking them back to their room to fuck while he’s passed out. Gross, hope he’s DNS’d all the kids as this whores not at her first rodeo here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ohh grubby granny’s got an idea to move the skank in so her friends can come visit and make her airtight again. Talk ducky into it by offering a go on the bike and constant cream pies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. 5. More please. If they raised 5 kids in the house they have room for more bsexual female residents/interns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first story. Ignore hate mongers. The misogynists that haunt this group hate any story where a wandering wife is not burned at the stake. They like to jump in and trash any new writers that don’t torture any wife who is with an extramarital partner. One of the categories is sharing. Seems she and her husband had an agreement on sharing. And she has time to find more teens that want an older guy for him. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are so many naysayers that critique stories based on their own morality values and/or their unwillingness to whittle away their suspension of belief at least a little bit . The storyline , though very unlikely , isn’t beyond the possible . The characters wild promiscuity isn’t beyond the plausible , especially in The Big Easy , where debauchery surpasses both Vegas and NYC , at least in the fact that about the only time it’s not standard normal behavior is when no one in sight is practicing it , ( I mean that in a good way ) . Well written and more sultry than a hot New Orleans summer night . 5 stars and a standing ovation , Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lots of crazy parties in New Orleans. Also tons of conventions. A former coworker and his friend both went through s really bad divorce. They had a convention gor their company that sold kitchen products and furniture. Four nights and late first night at hotel bar hanging with six senior college guys . By night two they were being fucked and passed by all six in every hole and way possible. They didn’t know one guy knew her kids and was taking pics and video every night . One video he took had a massive black linebacker with a bigger than average clock dit on toilet with her sliding up and down his dick up her ass while the other was making her swallow his whole dick gagging the whole time . He was making her tell everything they were doing to her . When the guy shot it up her ass he wiped his slime dick all over her face pulled up by her hair had guided her to knees with face over toilet and took his turn up her ass as you can hear her friend getting fucked by the other four in the background. He went hard deep and fast up her ass while verbally destroying her . At some point he called her a married mommy whore and said drink dome water and in a state of sexual euphoria did as asked . He pulled her back and put his cock out of her ass in her mouth. This went on for three nights . Two months later the one who knew who she was made s point to see her hubby and told him everything saying he knew their kids but didn’t want them to see or hear about the videos and pictures. He saa as I’d you will hear on video they fuck every time they travel but nothing this crazy . This was one time out of control thing. The husband was angry but said please don’t tell anyone and the kid told him he was only one who had this and the othe five guys lived all over in different areas. He watch with the other hubby and both went into set up mode of moving money , insurance and retirement payout. The guy he gave it two had four kids. He took all their savings and his saved retirement money and put it toward all four . They had both wives served at work together. The divorces were really bad and vicious until they asked for a meeting together. Asked attorneys to leave until called back in . They played the videos and dropped the pics and said next step is sending copies to everyone they know . The woman were devastated and did sign the papers that day . The guys said it will never be shown, they didn’t want their children destroyed seeing a guy they knew and his friends treat their whore mothers worse than any porn they ever saw.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

This was a VERY good story for your first one...

...I'm looking forward to your next one...

"5" for this one, BTW !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck all the naysayers ! I enjoyed your first story. Nicely done.

A reader in Maine

kdad9010kdad9010over 1 year ago

Hot stuff!! I hope you write more!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done, if you like that sort of thing. I wish we knew more about what happened the morning after. It sounds like this was the first time either Hubby or Wifey had done anything like this; I'd have thought there would be some fairly intense conversation as they tried to process events.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good. People go to NO to get drunk and fuck. My husband and I have been doing it annually for six years, and he never takes himself out of the group play because he drinks too much. Those trips supercharge our marriage, and I look forward to the next one on the day we leave NO.

CalusaCalusaabout 1 year ago

Great story! Thanks! Please keep up the good work

teedeedubteedeedubabout 1 year ago

Not normally my kind of story, but, well, being airtight is something to think about........

Jashcraft1980Jashcraft1980about 1 year ago

Where's the sequel???

Jimbeauat62Jimbeauat6210 months ago

A turn on within a turn on, within a turn on...... :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Comes down to just another phantom BBC - big black cock story; and of course a DP with it. Load of married female, cheating gash, hogwash. Prove it!

Show us some pictures.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous