All Comments on 'A Night in the Campground'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Manuele_69Manuele_69over 2 years ago

That was a very good story

Will there be a sequel? A chapter 2?

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

I guess the night is over at the Campground, so the end of the story also. Good story and 5 stars.

whitbyl234whitbyl234over 2 years ago

Damn, that was one hell of a hot sexy story!!! Any chance of a Chapter 2???

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

This a cheeky and funny story. Well done! Camping is one of my favorite pastime. I need to go again real soon! Finn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very good

tzzzrtzzzrover 2 years ago

Great story, I agree it needs a Chapter 2.

redbaron172redbaron172over 2 years ago

Kinda interesting wonder how many times he can cum in one day..... four was pretty good for a 50 something... LOL.....

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingover 2 years ago

Fun read. 5 stars. Thank you.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loved it! Follow-up chapter with the mom and daughter, maybe? Five stars and a favorite point!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

What a sexy romp. Surprised that he managed it that many times in a day. Shame the girls just disappeared without a word, thought Tina might like another night t xplore her new sexuality. Definitely worth another chapter with Mom and daughter then he could run into the RV again.

5 ⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, can't agree with any of the comments so far. Unbelievable, somewhat juvenile, wank novel. In your dreams maybe? Yeah, Right, older women in the public shower just waiting for "their turn." Somebody just 'walking buy' who waits for a naked woman to walk up and masturbate? Three or four hotties across the way wanting to all bed the guy across the street? Almost any of the scenes alone would have been believable, but after a while, all I could say was "ah, come on, get real"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Fantastic erotic fantasy. Some people want their fantasies grounded in reality. Too bad! I’l love to be able to cum ten times in an evening, and reading about it just plain fun. Thanks for writing it.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

Glad to see that you have started back writing masterpieces. Hopefully when you get a chance, you'll make a sequel with the mother and daughter and whoever you feel to add to the party.

MagicFingersMagicFingersover 2 years ago

Nice story. Loved the way as soon as the hint of a lull, new characters are introduced, and seduced! I like your style. A pleasure to read. Keep 'em up!

Lnwent2kckLnwent2kckover 2 years ago

This is a good story, far fetched as it is. I loved it. Kept my attention to as long one normally don't.

Hunglo17Hunglo17over 2 years ago

This needs a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, I would love to find a site like that. Just keep your imagination in top gear.

JayDee_DunnJayDee_Dunnabout 2 years ago

Another great tale… 6-stars again storyman 👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And that's it??

No follow up?

j

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! What a hot romp! And without the romantic drama of some of your stories. This is just what I needed after finishing Cousins Reunion 2. I read it all in one go (well, with a couple of interruptions). I wish I could have wanked to it, but I'm at work (slow night) and there's a camera that could see me if I did.

A couple of minor technique notes. The first time it was said, Linda's sister's name was Sandy, but later it was Shelly. And Tina's name popped out of nowhere. Nobody ever said it, but suddenly he knew it. Other than that, I was surprised that he tried to kick Tina out of his tent after he'd been attracted to her earlier.

Still a great story. Follow up with counter girl and her mom would be nice, but I can understand you wanting to just plant the scenario and leave the details to the reader's imagination.

gopher25gopher258 months ago

Most Literotica stories require some suspension of disbelief, but this one is over the top.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Sounds like fun, thanknyou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Male midlife crises fantasy, related to 7 year itch delayed/rebound. 3-4 different women in a 24 hour period with condoms, blue pills, or suspected STD's is a hugh Hefner holiday. High maintenance of giant windmills seem less dangerous it seems.

AkpervertAkpervertabout 2 months ago

Chances of anything like this happening are about nil. But the fantasy of it is about 100%. This was neatly woven, well told, and fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...