A Night in Vegas Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife gets face fucked in Vegas.
1k words
4
5.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demi sits in the back seat of the Cadillac limo, staring at all the pretty lights that the Vegas strip has to offer. Demi is still on a high from watching Paris Combo (her favorite band) with her new husband Aubrey. See, Aubrey knew his wife desperately wanted to watch the group perform live and what better way to do that for her than to fly out from Kansas all the way Vegas for the best experience possible. But Aubrey has more plans for his wife. As soon as they get to the hotel he has a nice romantic night of sex planned.

As he pours them a glass of Billecart-Salmon, he takes a good look at Demi. He can't help but think about all the nasty things he wants to do with her tonight when they get back to the hotel.

She looks so amazing in her long red dress that goes down to the ankles with a slit down the right side and two straps around the shoulders that he can't wait to pull down. Not to mention her tits sit nice and plump in the dress since she is quite busty. She's wearing her favorite red heels and just took her hair out of the bun it was in so that she can finally let her long black hair floor freely. Demi takes a sip of her freshly poured champagne and takes a glimpse over at her husband and notices the look of lust in his eyes.

Demi thought to herself this might be the only time she ever gets to please her husband in the back of a limo considering this isn't an every day lifestyle for them. They both worked really hard and put in a lot of overtime to afford this luxurious vacation.

Demi puts her drink down and placed her left hand on Aubrey's cock imprint and whispers in his ear, "I know you're going to fuck me real good when we get back to the hotel, but we still have a few minutes left on the ride there and I'm confident I can make you cum with my mouth in that short time" Aubrey never had a sexual act performed on him in public let alone the back seat of a limo with a driver in the front! "W-w-hhhhhaaat about the driver?" Aubrey said with a little nervousness in his voice. But it was too late. Demi already had her hand down his pants and pulling out his 8in cock and with that she replied "let him watch" right before taking Aubrey in her mouth.

Aubrey couldn't believe what was happening! His wife wasn't even trying to be quiet. She slurped and sucked and slurped and sucked very loudly. Aubrey looked up and seen the driver had already noticed. The driver tipped his hat through the rear view mirror and cracked a smile. This wasn't the drivers first time seeing something like this in the back of his vehicle and it won't be the last. Aubrey watched as his wife's head went up and down on his fully erect cock faster and faster only stopping to bark at him "stop being shy! I'm not your wife tonight, I'm your slut so treat me like it!"

And with that she was twisting his cock with two hands, spitting on the head, and back to sucking. Aubrey knew he had to do something so he decided he needed to talk shit back. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up so that she was looking him right in the eyes before he let out "is that all you got slut? Suck it how I like it or you're not getting fucked when we get back to the hotel!" Then he used both hands to shove her face back down into his lap but this time he held her head still while he drilled her mouth.

Instantly she gagged, choked and squeezed his legs with her hands. Honestly, it was weird for Aubrey to see his wife treated as if she meant nothing to him but he could tell she was really turned on because she put her hand up the slit of her dress and started playing with herself while her mouth was getting drilled by her husband's cock. "Good girl" moaned Aubrey as he shoved every inch of his bulging cock into the throat of the love of his life. Being praised turned Demi on and even though she had tears, Makeup, and saliva sliding down her face, she still cracked a smile for a second knowing she was pleasing her husband in the best way.

Aubrey knew he wouldn't last much longer just as his wife said earlier. He was already in her throat and the way she moved her tongue around made him feel like he would explode at any moment. Demi accepted that she was his slut tonight and could only think about how hot it is that he's using her mouth as he pleases. All she can do is make gawking noises as her head continually gets shoved down faster and faster until finally her head is brought up off his cock and within a second cum was shooting all over her face. She stayed there, face still hovering above his clock while cum and saliva run down her face.

"Clean up your mess" Aubrey said with exhaustion as he gently pushed her head back down. Demi licked up any cum that was left behind and then took her husband back in her mouth one last time to make sure she sucked everything out of him. With his cock still relaxed in her mouth she moaned on it while she finished herself off. Her pussy juices leaked as she orgasmed all over the back seat of the limo. Aubrey looked back up at the driver who smiled at him once again through the rear view mirror and gave him a thumbs up.

"We're here you two love birds!" Yelled the driver excitedly. He opened the door for them and thanked them for the tip and the show and then went on his way. Aubrey and Demi still had a long night ahead of them but this time they plan to slow things down. There is no way they leave Vegas without an amazing night of passionate sex.