All Comments on 'A Night of Cheating'

by cheatermike

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just another slut husband story ..

Lisa should throw the bastard out and divorce him, and shoot Jenny between the eyes. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Lisa should wash her hands of this loser and settle down happily with a man who deserves her love and trust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What cheating?

It seems to me that Lisa better take another look at her responses to her husband if she wishes a marriage. Unless the idea of the husband being celibate is agreed to prior to the nuptial vows, any push for that kind of relationship is infidelity to the implied consent of marriage.

Who cheated first and broke the contract? That person is the initiator of infidelity in the marriage.

I am not an apologist for marital infidelity, I just think that guys who get cut off and then look elsewhere are getting a raw deal when you dump on them for looking and finding. As far as Lisa, if she doesn't like it, WAAAH!

KentishKentishalmost 15 years ago
Almost a true story I think

This story rings almost true, I've had the chance of this sort of encounter but wasn't brave enough to follow the kissing through to the next stage. I therefore enjoyed it and hope more follows.

cheatermikecheatermikealmost 15 years agoAuthor
Cheating

I figured I would comment on my own story. First, it is not true, though the bit about the state of his marriage is based in reality. Second, I never intended to suggest that adultery is moral or acceptable. But I do think that there are cases where it seems justifiable to the person cheating, and in such cases it is the responsibility of both husband and wife to solve their marital problems together. Adultery usually results from problems in a marriage, and those are usually shared problems. Sometimes the cheaters face their own moral dilemmas, and that is what the story is about, to an extent...

hobojoe1hobojoe1over 14 years ago
Keep writing whats next

Your doing a good job keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No choice

The story needs more depth. the writing is pretty good. I can definitely empathize for him. I've had to seek relief the same way. His wife does not leave him many good options. Her attitude creates a serious weakness in their bond and makes the relationship vulnerable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Making me hot

mmmmm you know how to light a fire..wow I love your work..talk about making a woman cum over and over...mind blowing.

ZKHANFLZKHANFLalmost 14 years ago
Get A Divorce Then Screw Away

Sorry, the hubby is much worse than the wife in this story. If your spouse if cutting you off from sex, then have the decency to tell your significant other your problems, try to get help, then if all else fails, get a divorce. The husband in my opinion is just as bad if not worse than most of the slut wives that are found in the loving wives category

Imagine If the genders were reversed in this story and the hubby wasn't giving his wife oral sex, and she found a gigolo and got some, then everyone would be calling for the hubby to divorce the cheating slut and throw her to the curb and we would be hearing from certain provocateurs bitching that the hubby is a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
THIS IS A GREAT BEGINNING TO A STORY

It is missing the middle and end of story.

It is based on the same premise as cheatermike's other story, namely a wife being lousy at sex and depriving hubby of both quantity and certain types of sex.

Both stories could use continuation/sequel by another Literotica writer. This one needs it the most.

Please leave a comment notifying us of your addition to the story.

This deserves part of a rating,

due to being part of a story.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous