A Night of Pleasure Pt. 03

Story Info
After her violation she is saved from her "attacker?"
914 words
4.55
2.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/03/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

## Aftermath

A pounding at her door broke through the darkness, as she heard the groggy voice of some half remembered acquaintance come from her bathroom. The pounding continued, this time a loud voice accompanied it, "open up, please respond! This is the police, please respond, or we'll be forced to enter!"

The voice in her bathroom sounded suddenly aware. "Shit, fucking bitch. The fuck did she do to me?" She heard him stumble out of the bathroom with pained grunts and groans. A silent voice in her head echoes quietly, he raped you. She made a small croaking noise, her throat was raw and sore, she couldn't make much sound. The door pounded again and she heard the man's voice curse as she heard the sound of crunching glass, he had stepped in on the glass that broke on the floor, piece started to come into focus, but the voice in her hear only repeated itself, he raped you, you fought, he violated you. She felt foggy, no it wasn't him, he wasn't a man, a man had fucked her last night, the voice though was so strong and commanding, he raped you.

Her voice was small, "help," the only word she found. "Help," she repeated weakly. The man looked up and noticed for the first time the woman tied to the bed and spread open to the world. The door in the living room burst open and two police officers entered. "Help," she repeated louder now, "he raped me. He's in here. Help!" her voice was weak but the man rounded on her full of furry.

"Shut up bitch," he hissed, "shut up!" If the officers hadn't heard her they had heard him and they rushed to the room with guns drawn. All was noise and confusion after that, as the little man screamed his innocence and the female officer was heard cursing at the little man, begging the other officers to let her end him for what he had done. The woman on the bed was cut loose and covered and the room was treated as a crime scene. Paramedics were soon on the scene and the little man was being hauled away by other responding officers as he cried that he'd been set up, that he woman had wanted and invited him, that he hadn't done anything wrong, he was the victim! But then a search revealed the pills in his pocket, there were used condoms around her, and his phone was taken before he could clear data off of it.

The woman was obviously traumatized and one of the responding officers sat with her while paramedics checked her over and then took her to the hospital. She only repeated the same thing over and over to the police and the permedics, "He raped me, he violated me, I fought but he did this. He drugged me, he hurt me, he raped me."

The two officers sat with her in the hospital that night as she mumbled the same words over and over. A doctor checked on her, and then reported to the officers that she had been brutally violated, but no DNA could be recovered from the rectal or vaginal areas. She had blood, skin and hair under her fingernails, and tests were being run on them with relation to the suspect's DNA. She looked like she had put up a good fight at least.

"Good for her," the female officer spat angrily, then she nodded to the doctor and added "The perverted little freak... I mean suspect, had his orbital lobe fracture, scratched on his face and torso, and some cracked ribs, nothing life threatening but our data matches that assumption." The doctor looked at them and continued, his tests had found tranquilizers and alcohol in her system, she had probably been drugged with a drink and it was lucky that it hadn't been a very high dose, but he could confirm that the drugs found on they're suspect and what was in her system were the same, he added that her blood work has some other anomalies but that it seems to be nothing of significance.

The male officer thanked the doctor and turned to his partner, "I'll watch her tonight, see if she says more. I think she needs time to process the trauma. Before we get anything more useful. You keep everything by the book, file the report with the doctor's findings. Get the warrant to go through the suspects phone, wwe have probable cause but we'll need the warrant to dig in deeper. Build a case that won't get brushed under any tables and we'll make sure the little fuck stays in jail a long long time. Let the big guys there show him what it's like." She nodded but he could see her anger. "The guy we locked up is an animal, and I agree, he should be put down. But that isn't our job, we need to protect her, so he needs to be sent away. That is on you to make sure of." The other officer agreed though grudgingly and left him there in the room with the dozing woman. He walked over her and placed a large meaty hand on her forehead, his voice now that they were alone was a low hungry rumble, "such a very very good girl. I can't wait to play with you again." He sat down by her bed and she sighed in silent agreement.