A Night of Release

Story Info
It began in the lobby and ended with you between my legs.
3.6k words
4.69
14.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saladala
saladala
18 Followers

I'm a needy little slut who can't go even a day without cumming. Daddy agreed to let me cum today if I wrote a dirty story and posted it within 24 hours for everyone to read. This means it's very raw and unedited.

Thank you for letting me cum, Daddy <3

***

We first met in the hotel lobby at the check-in counter. There had been an issue finding my reservation that was taking several minutes to solve and I was self-conscious of how long you had been suffering behind me, waiting for your turn to be checked in. It was another thing to add to my pile of stress. It had been a long day and an even longer flight that left me sticky with sweat and my brain foggy with a thousand different thoughts. I was ready for a hot shower and to sink into the hotel bed for a few hours with some mindless TV on until dinner.

Despite the delay, you never sighed or complained. Nevertheless I was eager to get out of your way once the clerk handed me my key card. You moved forward to the counter just as I took a step back to collect my heavy duffel bag. Our bodies collided. I stepped on your foot with the heel of my boot, hard enough that I heard you make a pained noise. The weight of my bag in one hand and my uneven footing left me off-balance and I fell back against your steady frame. Your hands moved to catch me before I fell any further in any direction. Your fingertips gripped my hips.

"Oops," you said with a gentle chuckle. "Careful."

"Sorry!" I mumbled, my cheeks flushed with embarrassment. I hoisted my bag onto my shoulder and hurried to the elevator, avoiding meeting your gaze.

You finished checking in and were standing behind me again before the elevator even arrived. Your presence filled me with nervous energy and I rushed for the door as soon as they parted, but I quickly side-stepped when I saw the crowd of people inside wanting to exit. Your fingertips touched me again, guiding me away from crashing into you once more.

My body went warm at your touch. It was so light--barely perceptible--but something about it sent shivers through me, quickened my pulse, and made me wet between my thighs.

"Six," you said once we both entered the elevator and the doors were closing. Your voice was low, smooth, confident. The voice of someone that knew he was in charge; who expected obedience but would never force it. I could say to you 'press your own button then' and you wouldn't be upset.

But I didn't say that. Your voice stirred in me a desire to do as you asked. I pressed the '6' first, and then the '4' for my own floor.

I felt your eyes on me but I couldn't bring myself to look at you or let you know that I could sense your gaze traveling down my body. My eyes focused on the floor but my mind was elsewhere: on the 'ba-bum-ba-bump-ba-bump' of my heart thumping in my chest and my panties getting damper with each passing moment in your presence. Why did you have such an effect on me?

I finally dared to see you when I left the elevator for my floor. It was just enough for a quick survey of how you looked but also enough that you noticed. You were handsome, there was no doubt about that. But more than that, it was your sense of self that I found so attractive. The calm assuredness.

Our eyes met. I felt my clit twinge in response, which made me blush until my ears burned red. The corner of your mouth lifted in a quiet but knowing smirk. You saw the way my body responded to you. You knew I'd be thinking of you soon in the shower.

--

The next time I saw you was in the hotel restaurant, a few hours later. I masturbated in the shower, unable to resist touching myself and unable to drive the thought of you and the feel of your fingers from my mind. My mind had moved on from you now though, as I worried over an email from a colleague.

"Can I join you?"

I glanced up from my phone, startled by your voice with that same modulated tone as before. The one that told me I could always say 'no' and you'd leave me alone. But I nodded and, pulling my purse out of the empty chair, slipped my phone into my bag.

You slid into the seat beside me. The table was only made to accommodate two and left little space between us. You smelled like the hotel shampoo, coconut and vanilla, and I wondered if I smelled the same to you. Or could you smell the scent of my orgasm on me?

You offered to pay for my dinner and drink that evening, as thanks for sharing my table. My work comps me meals but still I accepted your offer. This didn't feel like it would be a work dinner.

"Business or pleasure?" you asked as our food arrived.

"Um, neither. I'm just here for an overnight stopover on my way home from a conference. You?"

"Business. But I always try to mix the two when I travel." I watched your lips as you spoke. I pictured them on my own, moving down my neck.

"What kind of work do you do?"

"I'm a mind reader."

I laughed at the unexpected response. The skin at the corners of your eyes crinkled as you returned with a playful smile.

"Of sorts," you continued with a shrug. "Companies contact me when they're having problems: with the company culture or retaining clients or marketing to a new demographic. Most of the time, what they think is their solution isn't actually what they need. I analyze their problems, tell them what they do need to do, and help them make it happen. It's a skill I've always had and one I find works well with people, too."

"Is that right?" I teased, feeling more playful now that I had eaten and had a drink.

"It is. I can always tell when someone needs something."

I licked my lips. I wanted him to read my mind in that moment. "And what is it you think I need?"

You exhaled slowly as your gaze traveled across my body, this time knowing that I can see you do it. I was like a book being opened in front of you to read. I felt vulnerable. You took your time, looking me over.

"You need a night of release."

My breath hitched as my pulse quickened.

"You're wound up tight. I can tell. You carry all your stresses in your neck and shoulders, your back, your legs... When was the last time you just... let go? Of everything?"

As you spoke, I became cognizant of all the aches and tenseness in my body. How tight my back and legs were. I shook my head. "I've never done that."

You nodded like I said what you were expecting. "You always have to stay in control." And you were right. I did. I had to stay in control of everything, I had to take on every responsibility. I shouldered a lot. "But what if you gave that up for a night and let someone else be in control of you?"

You nudged my legs with your knee. It would be easy for me to pretend it was an accident and ignore you, or reject you outright. But I understood the gesture for what it was: an invitation. To let go. To open up. To you.

I parted my leg, just enough to let your knee rest between mine. I was wet between my thighs again.

"I don't even know your name," I whispered.

"Is that a dealbreaker?" you asked.

I shook my head. Quite the opposite, in fact. It turned me on. And you knew that, too. You knew I didn't want commitment right now. I just needed release.

You leaned in closer, not that there was much space between us to start. "You may relinquish control to me but I won't do anything you don't want. You can end things at any time." This was crazy. I didn't know anything about you except vaguely what you did for work. And now you were offering me to trust you completely.

"If you agree, hand me the key to your room."

But I wanted it. I wanted you so, so bad. My hand shook--not from fear but excitement--as I took the key from my purse and laid it on the table in front of you.

"Good girl."

Your words, delivered in that soft baritone, made me shudder as a desire deep within me awakened.

"Now take off your panties and hand them to me."

I glanced around the restaurant. It was full of people. We weren't tucked away in a corner, either. The table itself was high enough that anyone who looked would be able to see what was happening beneath.

But I wanted to obey you. Without breaking eye contact, I reached beneath the table. My hands traveled under my skirt. My fingers briefly brushed my clit and I bit my lip to stifle a moan. Nothing had happened yet, you had barely touched me with your knee, and yet my panties were already soaked.

I lifted up my butt to pull them down past my hips and to my knees. They slipped down my legs and to the floor easily after that. I slipped one foot out and raised the other, my panties dangling from my boot for anyone in the room to see if they happened to glance over. I don't know if any did; my eyes were on you.

I grabbed my panties and went to hand them to you under the table, only to realize your palm was outstretched on top of it. I finally dropped eye contact as I put them in your hand, embarrassed to give them to you so publicly and shy to let you know how wet you had made me from this brief conversation.

Your hand closed around them and the other one grabbed the key card. "Very good girl," you praised me again. "Take me to your room."

We weren't alone this time in the elevator. You stood in the back and positioned me, guiding me with the soft touches of your fingers on my hips, in front of you. An older couple stood closest to the doors. "Four," you told them and the man pressed the button for you.

Your hands moved upward as the machine ascended, bringing my skirt over my now bare ass. I held my breath as you rubbed and lightly dragged your nails across my soft skin. I was so wet I felt it now dripping down my thighs. I moved to squeeze them closer together to prevent my juices from running all the way to the floor, but you moved a hand between my legs and stopped me from closing them all the way.

You cupped my pussy with your whole hand. Your fingers rested on either side of my clit, which was now throbbing for your attention. I bit down on my lip to keep myself silent as the elevator stopped at the third floor and the couple left. Not without the man first glancing at us, a knowing smirk on his lips that made me burn with shame. Once the doors shut, you slid your hand back, running your fingers over my lips and smearing the wetness your palm collected over my ass. I released the moan I had been holding in and allowed myself to fall back against you. Your hard cock pressed against me.

"I can't wait to taste you," you whispered in my ear as you held my hips in place and rubbed yourself. A new surge of arousal rushed to my cunt. I was ready to stop the elevator and have you take me right there when the doors opened to the fourth floor and you pulled my skirt back down over me.

I led you to my room and waited for you. I had never done this before and yet I fell so comfortably in the role of a submissive waiting to obey your next order. The door chimed and unlocked with my keycard in your hand and you pushed it open before ushering me inside.

It was dim but the natural light from the large window overlooking the sun setting on the canal provided us with enough to see the queen size bed. I sat down at the end and reached for your belt when you stood in front of me, only for you to grab my wrists in one of your hands to stop me.

"Remember who's in control here," you warned. "I make the decisions for you." I nodded.

Still holding my wrists, you brought them up until my arms stretched above my head and then you pushed me down to the bed, my arms stretched toward the headboard. The fabric of your shirt brushed my face as you leaned over me.

"Keep your hands right there," you said as you released your grip on me. I obeyed, keeping them where you wanted. My breathing got heavier as your hands traveled down my arms and across my chest, your fingers running over my breasts to find the buttons of my shirt. They gave up easily to your ministrations and I listened with delight at the noise you made over the reveal of my breasts in my lace bra.

"I'm going to tie your hands now," you said and I nodded to you, signaling that it was okay. You pulled up my shirt above my arms and used the material to knot my wrists together. Tight but not painfully so. Still, tight enough that I wouldn't get out of it easily on my own.

I looked at you from the bed in my half-dressed state, my chest bared to you, nothing beneath my skirt, and now my arms locked. I had never felt so vulnerable, and I had never felt so turned on.

You pushed my bra over my breasts and brought your mouth to them. I moaned as your tongue pressed against my nipples, flicking them into hardened nubs that you then sucked on. As you played with one nipple with your tongue, your hand crawled up the side of my body and gripped the other, twisting and pulling it until I cried out with a mixture of pleasure and pain. Then you switched, bringing my abused nipple into your mouth as you tweaked the other one.

Your lips and hands left my breasts as you moved to your knees, kissing my stomach and running your nails down my sides as you made your way to my skirt. You pulled it off in one swift motion and I shivered as you exposed my pussy, hot with desire and desperate to be touched, to the open air.

"You're so sexy," you said with appreciation at my body helpless before you.

From your knees, you teased me with your breath, gently blowing a cool breeze against my swollen clit. You pulled my legs open and I looked down to see you so close to my pussy, so close to where I wanted you to be. You rubbed the inside of my thighs.

"Relax," you commanded and I exhaled a breath I had trapped inside me. I dropped my head back onto the bed and closed my eyes. The tension left me slowly, starting from my neck and moving down as you continued to rub the inside of my thighs and breathe onto my sex, alternating between cool blows and hot puffs of air. You didn't move your mouth closer until you felt my legs go limp in your grip.

"That's a good girl," you cooed. You pressed your entire tongue against me and ran it slowly from my opening up over my folds and finally to my clit.

"Oooh," I moaned as a singular, long exhale.

Your tongue felt amazing as it lapped up and down the length of my cunt. Your fingers continued to massage my inner legs as you worked on my center. Up and down, you kept your tongue firmly pressed against me. A slow, steady rhythm that was slowly driving me crazy.

I coated your tongue and chin with my desire, releasing appreciative mewling noises as you licked me over and over. Eventually, you made one final downward motion and then narrowed your tongue into a hardened point that slipped into my opening.

"Ohh, fuck," I whimpered as you tongue fucked me, tasting me from my source. You didn't stop me as I tightened my legs around your head and thrusted my hips to invite you deeper inside me.

Finally, you moved your mouth to my clit, lapping at my button with that same steady pace, matching the thrusts of my hips to give me the speed I needed. My orgasm built inside me like a ball of explosive energy growing steadily larger. I cried out when you brought your lips around my clit and sucked it into your mouth, trapping my bud for you to flick with your tongue.

"You feel so fucking good. Oh fuck, oh fuck," I groaned. No one had ever eaten me before as well as you did.

One hand reached up to grab my tit, pulling again at my nipples, while the other moved further down. You rubbed a finger along my slit and pushed it inside me. Even with just one finger, it was a tight squeeze for you. I flexed my muscles, gripping you like your finger was a cock, trying to milk the cum from it. You understood how close I was getting and you introduced a second finger inside me to stretch my tight hole further, then turning them together to press against my G-spot.

I went silent as my arousal grew, taking in gasps of breath that I held and released in slow shudders. You moaned between my thighs with my clit in your mouth, loving my taste and the feel of me at the mercy of your mouth and fingers. Hearing you brought me over the edge and I cried out as my entire body thrashed from my orgasm, shuddering through me in powerful convulsions.

"Fuck me!" I begged, even as my body continued to pulse from the powerful orgasm you gave me. "Please, give me your cock. I need you inside me!"

Your clothes were off and your fat cockhead was at my entrance before the final pulses of my orgasm subsided. Rather than move into me, you grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto you. I was like a doll in your strong hands. I cried out in ecstasy as I felt myself stretch to accommodate your thickness. You were the perfect length to hit my G-spot every time you thrust inside me. I wrapped my legs around you and moved to meet you.

"Oh god, yes! Yes! Right there!" I yelled, not caring how many people in the hotel heard. You felt too good to not scream it to the heavens, until you silenced me with your fingers in my mouth.

I sucked on them, treating them as I would your cock, running my tongue around them and coating them with my saliva. Then you pulled them back and pressed your wet fingers to my clit, rubbing my sensitive nub while you continued to pound me. I tightened my muscles in response, gripping your cock and urging your cum inside me. I was so close to another orgasm, and you knew it.

"Cum for me," you ordered.

"I'm so close, I'm so close." I felt an explosion building inside me. You pressed harder with your hand as you rubbed my clit from one end and your dick pounded my G-spot from the other. The sensation deep within me grew bigger and bigger until I finally released everything.

With a loud cry, I came, releasing every thing within me. I hollered and my hips bucked wildly as I squirted all over you. I drenched you in my release while my pussy pulsated around your cock, squeezing your shaft. In one, two, three more thrusts you let out a loud, heavy moan. "Oohh fuckk!"

You erupted inside me, filling me with your cum. You remained deep within me, the shudders of my cunt walls squeezing your dick sending you into your own pulsations. I relished the sensation of you inside me. I was so full of your cum and your cock. When you finally withdrew from me, I couldn't do anything but pant and stare up at the ceiling. I had never felt such an intense release before.

You joined me on the bed, trying to catch your own breath. I couldn't control the giant smile on my face when I finally looked over to you, the stranger I had only met a few hours before in the hotel lobby.

"Fucking hell, you were right. I did need that."

"I'll invoice you later for my services," you joked and we shared in a laugh.

We stayed together in my bed for an hour, casually chatting. When you left my room later that evening, I knew I wouldn't see you again. But I would always enjoy the memory.

saladala
saladala
18 Followers