All Comments on 'A Night of Salsa Dancing Ch. 01'

by sexycouple1010

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Don't you know

your wife's name?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
No

Not belivable, not erotic. Just short, thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Grammar lessons

I would recommend that you get someone to proof read future stories. Very poor grammar led to a story that didnt flow and I lost interest in a few paragraphs.

Please try harder if you ever do this again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I Liked the story, but.....

I thought the story was ok. The grammer is really bad and got worse toward the end. It seemed like you coul dnot wait to masterbatee when you got done writing it. Take your time and good luck on your next try.

Reindeer58Reindeer58about 16 years ago
Torture

Couldn't even get past the first paragraph because of spelling and grammar issues. Get an editor.

jeninfloridajeninfloridaabout 16 years ago
great start for your first story!

just a heads up, anytime you talk about a wife having a lover (even with the husband there) your going to get some flack from people here. don't worry about it. this was a great start!

ErotonautErotonautabout 16 years ago
Needs extensive editing

You have spelling errors, punctuation mistakes, obvious typoes and absent-minded jumps between the past and present tense. The cummulative effect distracted significantly from a story which was average at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Shame

About the grammar,try and do something about it before another chapter.Salsa,ok,but live dangerously and try the Lambada[make sure your health insurance is valid before you do]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Enjoyed it but the odd use of terms is distracting

I would assume you and your wife had been with couples before. Your rules of engagement seemed to well worked out and you transitioned to sex to quickly for a new couple. My guess you use dancing as a device to acquire new contacts, been there done that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous