All Comments on 'A Night on the Couch'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

maybe he doesn't want to get it fixed

Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year ago

5! Very good! Tom is wrong, and Cindy is right: their love must be able to overcome the precocity of ejaculation.

Exercises, therapies, even small technological inventions, something that will allow Cindy to be loved as she deserves, by her very own Tom.

Thank you. For my taste it is a very good start. I would like to hope for many sequels

crystal_fancrystal_fanover 1 year ago

I realize these stories arent for everyone, but for your target audience... wow, this was an awesome story. Many thanks!

slv4herslv4herover 1 year ago

I live stories where women like Cindy treat everything so casually and matter of fact, especially the humiliation. More please! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A VERY HOT story and one of the best since the Easy Street to Hard Road series from several years back. Great imagination and mind. Thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I try to have an open mind, but don't get how you can profess your love for someone, then give it away to someone else, with cameras and grinding him with it. She's just a whore and he's plain stupid.

Claudia69Claudia69over 1 year ago

I love my wife feeding me her Cum filled Pussy!! My favorite snack...

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFabout 1 year ago

Love and sex

Cindy loves Tom, but Tom can't hold back the flow. Cindy's friend Mark has the get - up and go. The solution: Cindy dates Mark but keeps Tom. She's satisfied by Mark, but endeared to Tom. Can there be a sexless, loving marriage?

A rationalization might posit based upon this short story that one is a physical attraction while the other is an emotional attachment.

Is an open marriage sexless between the partners, but truly loving possible? Ask Tom and Cindy.

Leroi123Leroi1234 months ago

Their humiliation of her husband is disgusting to me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm surprised she didn't make him service Mark sexually!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES