A Night Out

Story Info
A night out ends in some fun.
1.5k words
3.62
3.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya cackled as she staggered onto the porch, hanging onto the railing. "Oh my god, my shoes hurt so much..." she whined, watching Ben fumble the keys for a moment before managing to unlock the door. "Baby... baby c'mon..."

"I'm gettin' it, I'm gettin' it," he mumbled, his drawl hiding his slur a little bit better than her, though not much. He'd also cut himself off before her though, though with her much better tolerance they were both pitifully drunk. It was a good thing their Uber driver had thought they were funny...

He pulled the door open, and she stumbled over the frame as she came inside, squawking as her heel slipped on the tile of the entryway and then laughed. "Fuck, I had way too much..."

Ben laughed, catching her and nodding. "Specially for those shoes, huh?"

"Yes! Get them off me!" she said, straightening herself up and heading to the living room so that she could flop on the couch and hold her feet up. "Oooooooffff..." she whined, making Ben laugh at her some more.

He came over though undoing the tiny buckles on her ankles with fumbling fingers and then tossing the heels over towards the shoe rack without bothering to put them away properly.

As he rubbed her feet, he grinned, watching her melt into a puddle, laid out bonelessly on the couch in a manner that only drunk people could manage. "Better?"

Anya nodded, groaning slightly as he found a sore spot. "Oh... much. So much."

His grin widened into a full, soft smile, the one she was quickly falling hard and fast over. Ben eased her legs down with almost exaggerated care when she patted the couch beside her, and she giggled as she reached up, catching his hand and pulling him down.

"Oh my god, just c'mere," she groaned, making him laugh again as he thumped down beside her. She didn't stop pulling on his shirt though, not until their lips met and he was nearly on top of her.

He gave a startled, but definitely interested hum, catching himself on the arm of the couch behind her, his mouth tasting like the jack and cokes he'd been drinking all night. Hers undoubtedly tasted like fruit and vodka, her vice being found in mixing a near-lethal cocktail of hard liquor and sugar until her mouth buzzed just as much as her head would the next morning.

Anya groaned into the kiss, having intended to get a short one before pulling away, but quickly deepening it. Her hands released his shirt, but slid down his side to get underneath, exposing soft skin with hard muscles beneath. Mentally, she begged him to do the same to her, alcohol flushing her skin and making her feel too hot.

He indulged her without making her ask, cupping her neck as one hand fell to her hip, squeezing tightly. He made a deep, throaty noise that she was honestly too far gone to name, so deep it was nearly a growl, and she whimpered, digging her nails into his back.

"Oh.. yeah," Anya muttered against his lips. "God, gimme," she said as she was pulled back in.

He hummed again, letting go of her neck to push her dress up over her hips. Ben's hands sat only for a moment there, caressing the soft skin he found there before reversing direction, hooking his fingers into her panties and starting to pull them off.

She gave a loud, open mouthed whine as she felt cold air on her heated cunt.

Ben looked like a man starved as he pulled away to watch her wet underwear stick to her, a little string of sticky cum connecting it for a split second before it broke and he could return to a normal pace, tossing her underwear to parts unknown.

Anya felt him shift, and then heard a loud thump and him swearing as he fell against her leg, grabbing onto her hip to keep from fully falling off the couch, and mostly just making her squawk again, and then start giggling as she looked down to see his spooked face between her thighs, one knee still awkwardly on the couch and one on the floor.

"Oh my god, babe, are you okay?" she asked between laughter, sitting up.

He flushed, getting down properly and grumbling under his breath.

"What?"

"I'm fine," he grumbled a little louder, wincing as he shifted his weight off of that knee.

"Are you sure? We don- oh, fuck!" she squeaked. He'd cut her off with his tongue, burying his embarrassment in her vagina and starting to lick and suck at her like he was starved. "Oh, oh god... o-okay, yeah, you're fine, you're great, fuck don't stop.." she moaned, thumping back against the couch.

She moaned louder as he started to circle her clit with his tongue, shifting his hands and pulling her ass up so he had better access. In response, Anya dug one hand in his hair, pulling gently to a better, more sensitive spot as the other hand slipped into her dress, squeezing her breast gently.

Ben quickly lost his embarrassment, following her direction until she was swearing loudly, her hips grinding into his face desperately before she yelled out her orgasm, too drunk to bother muffling it like usual. He grinned a little, drinking in that sweet nectar as she squeezed her thighs together, almost blocking out the way her voice shook and shivered as she came again, coating his mouth.

Eventually Anya called for enough, her legs shaking as he pulled away to kiss and nibble at her thighs.

"God I love it when you do that," Ben admitted between kisses, laughing when she pushed him weakly away.

"What?"

"Cum while you're screamin' my name," he said, pulling himself up to kiss her, and making her shudder as his shirt brushed her clit, the feather-light touch too much.

"Fuck, babe..." she muttered, her eyes sliding shut contently as she leaned into his kiss, "God, that's just... not fair. You shouldn't be that pretty and that good with your mouth. How's anyone else s'pposed to compete?"

He laughed, leaning away to pull his shirt off, revealing a soft, very muscled torso that Anya had lingered over so often she wouldn't be surprised if she had it perfectly memorized, not that it stopped her from staring tonight as well.

"Compete for your attention?" he clarified, grinning when she nodded. "Well that's simple, they ain't. Ain't much of a competition no way, is it?"

"You sayin' you're a better pussy-licker?"

He laughed. "Naw, I was sayin' you're always comin' home to me, but I'll take that too, sure."

She giggled, shifting so that she could wriggle her arms free of her dress, and then reaching back to unhook her bra. "I mean... I can't think of anyone better," she admitted.

Ben's cock jumped against his stomach as he pulled down his jeans, kicking them away just as quickly as she threw the bra to the side.

She welcomed him between her thighs as he stepped forward, grabbing for him again and pulling him down to her. "C'mere, I need more. Your tongue's great, but fucking me's better."

"Yes ma'am," he drawled snarkily, resisting her pull only long enough to line himself up, gently pushing into her as he kissed her, swallowing her loud moan.

Anya wrapped her arms around his neck, raising her legs so that when he slid himself fully home she could rest her ankles on the back of his thighs, pulling him in more. "Oh fuck, baby, yeah. God, Benji you're fucking amazing, you fill me so good..." she moaned, her speech still a little slurred, though neither of them noticed. "Fuck gimme. Give it to me, fuck me."

Ben was more than happy to oblige, pulling away only to snap his hips back, driving into her and making her gasp. He grunted above her, watching her tits jiggle before reaching down to play with them gently, grinning when he made her gasp and whine, just barely tweaking her nipples and getting an immediate reaction.

Watching her cum like that, and then watching her writhe beneath him had put him on edge though, and it wasn't long before he was groaning just as loud as her, leaning back to try and hit her g-spot, needing her to cum soon otherwise he wasn't going to make it.

Anya's whines grew a little closer together, more desperate as they raised in pitch, and he knew he'd found the right angle. He kept at it, biting the inside of his cheek to keep his pace steady until her breath caught, and her legs tightened around his waist, a guttural moan bleeding into his own as her pussy clamped down like a vice on his dick. His tenuous self control shattered, and he slammed in deep, balls tightening.

"Oh god. Oh fuck, oh fuck yes," Anya panted, pulling him into a kiss as he came, hips jerking and making her squeeze down on him again with every movement.

He groaned, gripping her waist and then, much more carefully than last time, shifted their position so that he was on the couch, and Anya was laying on him. His soft cock slipped out of her, but he didn't really care. He'd get the condom off in a minute. This was comfy. The best.