A Night Out

Story Info
A kinky short story that takes place in a sex club.
2.9k words
4.42
6.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I look in the mirror while putting on my favorite red lipstick.. I can see you in back of me. I'm wearing a long, stretchy black and white dress with a red lace mask that partially obscures my face. I've curled small bits of my long hair around my face.

My eyes find yours in the mirror.

You're dressed up as well... dark suit.. white shirt.. red tie.. black mask.

It's our first time going to this club and you can see the nervousness in my eyes.

You come up behind me and bury your hand in the back of my blond hair and give it a gentle tug.. pulling my head back; slightly exposing my neck. The neckline of the dress is low and you look down the dress to see my big tits that are almost falling out. You look at the silver collar you've chosen for me to wear this evening.

I see where you are looking and I blush and giggle. I look away in embarrassement. Your eyes are so intent and you say only one word...

"MINE."

"Yes Sir.... Yours.", I reply.

You've been telling me that you've planned something special for me tonight, and I have no idea what. We've not been a D/s couple for long, but you always have this way of calming my fears and insecurities. I feel this nervous excitement in my belly. Butterflies. I've been sharing some of my most hidden fantasies and I've been wondering if this surprise at the club will include an element or two of them. I'm wondering what I will see with my own eyes. So much has only been in my head or what I've read in books and my pussy is wet with anticipation.

A dark sedan picks us up from the house and takes us to the club where we are led inside. Everyone is dressed up in their best. You've told me that another Master you know will be there with one of his slaves, and you'd like to introduce me. This is really the first time we've been out in the community at a public event and I'm nervous to meet someone you know. Of course I also worry that I'll say the wrong thing or just not measure up in some way.. but when I think those things.. I feel the collar at my throat and smile.. and feel your ownership of me.

You know I'm anxious and to calm me, you order me one of my favorite drinks.

That is my drink limit for the night. It warms my belly and has the desired effect of taking off the edge of my nerves. I feel myself take a deep breath.

I feel your hand at the small of my back and it travels downwards to one of my ass checks and you squeeze it. I close my eyes and push back into your hand. I feel like everything in my body is singing.. my nipples have hardened.. I think my pussy must be dripping and I'm almost embarrassed that I'm already so turned on.

When I open my eyes.. they are met by a man nearby who is staring. I quickly look away like I've done something wrong. I usually am very direct with my eye contact with people.. men and women alike. I am an alpha woman in my vanilla life.. but my inner self -- she is a submissive. The man's gaze was so piercing but I keep my eyes down and try to steal a peek and his eyes meet mine again. As he begins to walk toward us, in my mind I am freaking out wondering

if I've done something wrong. Did he think I was offering an invitation? I start shaking a bit and you can feel it but come in close to my ear telling me you know him.. he's your friend. I relax and laugh. It's then that I notice a woman following him. She has a thick leather collar on with a long leash that extends from the ring on her collar to the handle of the leash which is wrapped around the man's wrist. I instantly feel turned on by the sight of her being led. I sigh lowly because wearing a collar with a leash resonates within me. For my Master to show me a physical manifestation of his control of me.. that the tether I feel inside of myself that links me back to him and pulls me to him.. to see a 'tether' like a leash.. it makes me smile. The woman smiles at me and I smile back.

Your grip on me tightens a bit as the man stands and greets you with a handshake and introductions are made. We all have masks around our eyes so we don't have full view of each others faces but I can see he has white hair and a striking white goatee. His slave has a beautiful mane of silver hair. It's good to see an older couple here like us as I was nervous the club would be full of much younger couples.

You and the man talk a bit privately to the side while his slave and I talk and compliment each other on our dresses. I ask her how long she has been his and she tells me five years. A soft look comes over her strong features as she speaks of him and I like that. I can feel the love and respect she has for him the longer we talk, and I find myself envious. I wonder if that will be me someday as I might meet another submissive or slave and we talk of our Masters. She surprises me by saying she knows I am young in the lifestyle and offers me her Fet profile name so we can connect sometime in the week. I feel encouraged at the prospect.

We are re-joined by you and her Master and you decide we need to walk around.. see what may be happening in some of the play rooms so I can watch. I have voyeuristic tendencies but blush at my admittance of this but I feel safe to watch tonight. The lights are low and I'm with you..and I feel safe. The drink calmed my nerves and maybe I've made a new friend... and I smile to myself that I'm here with you.

We walk to the first room which has an observation area. You stand behind me in the low lit room as we watch together. There is a table with 8 chairs. There is a man laying on the table with various foods on his body. The people in their chairs eat their food off his body as they chat. I watch this one woman approach him and I can see where her eyes are looking. She is looking at his semi-hard cock. I've never been to such an event and can't pretend to know the rules of them, but I was surprised to see her take his cock in her mouth and slowly deepthroat him. He tried to stay still but a gasp and groan escapes from his mouth. My mouth hangs open slightly at the scene as I watch. I rub my legs together and then hear your voice in my ear.

"You like that, slut.. don't you? I can feel your cunt already throbbing.", you say.

I whisper back, "Yes Sir.. my cunt is starting to ache just from watching."

You push me along to another room to watch.

This room actually has 4 Queen size beds close together and there are couples

having various types of sex very near each other. It's almost overwhelming

to watch and I wonder what that might be like. To hear another woman moaning

nearby as I feel my own bodily pleasure. I'm daydreaming a bit and I must have a funny look on my face because you come in close again and in my ear I hear..

"You like the thought of that.. don't you my little bitch.", you say.

And I think about it and find myself blushing but I tell you, "Yes Sir.. I do."

You say.. "Good!"

I'm suddenly nervous.. wondering what you have planned.

We move along to another room which has 2 large beds in it and the door is marked 'Private' with a red velvet rope in front. There is an observation window and a few people are standing there talking. The room is empty but an employee pulls back the rope and leads us in.. just you and I. The lighting is perfect.. not too bright.. but not too dark. I feel my heart start to beat really fast

as you lead me to the first bed. You stand me at the side of the bed.. facing me. I'm looking up into your face and you quickly grab the back of my hair and pull my head back.. exposing my throat to you once again. I love it when you do that. You begin kissing my neck and biting it.. your other hand is grabbing my ass forcefully as you grind yourself against me. My eyes are closed but you tell me there are observers watching.. and ask for my safe word. I acknowledge that it's 'Red' and if I get nervous.. I can say 'Yellow' to slow down.. and 'green' means 'I am good'. You already know my limits and boundaries so there is no need for further discussion.

You place a blindfold over my eyes and release me; telling me to get on the bed.. in the middle. You remove my shoes, but my clothes stay on. I follow your instructions and lay my head on one of the pillows and wait.

I feel your weight on the bed as you lay next to me and I turn my face towards you.. praying I'll feel your lips on mine. It's then that I feel another person on the bed and you instruct me to cross my wrists and put them over my head and I feel a rope tied around my wrists and to the headboard. You tell me 'Good girl slut'. I hear you next to me but suddenly there is another on top of me...

straddling my body.. close to my face. I hear another man's voice telling me to open my slut mouth so he can fuck it. I hear your voice in my ear again telling me it's okay.. you have been bragging to your friend about my cock sucking skills and he asked to experience me for himself and you said Yes.

I shyly open my mouth and again I hear his voice telling me to open wider, so I do.

I suddenly feel a cock at my lips.. pushing in. Suddenly it feels like my mouth has gone dry but the further he pushes in and then pulls out and then in again.. my mouth starts to water. You notice my legs spread a little.. and you tell me, 'That's it my slut.. that's my good girl. Look at how you spread your legs for me.' Part of me feels guilty I'm enjoying this man's cock in my mouth in front of you, but then I feel you between my legs.. pushing up my dress.. exposing me to whoever is watching.

Then I hear a woman's voice.. it's my new friend.. the man's slave.

She remarks at how good I smell and she can see how wet I am and asks you if she can taste me. I have a cock in my mouth but hear her words and start to try to protest. The man can tell I'm trying to speak and he tells me not to talk with my mouth full and pushes his cock deep into my throat and I swallow on him several times.

I then feel a mouth on my pussy and I can't tell if it's you or the woman, but I give in to the pleasure. I am having my mouth fucked with one man's fat cock and someone is eating my pussy. I feel their tongue swirl around my clit and then two fingers inside my pussy. I start to moan around the man's cock and he loves that.

'I'm going to fuck your slut mouth.. open up you little bitch.'

and I do.. my mouth and throat surrender to the man while someone is about to make me cum with their mouth. I'm so close and the sensation of my orgasm is building so fast and the man's cock in my mouth is getting harder.. I think we very well may cum at the same time. I hear him groan and grunt as he presses his cock into my throat and moans and I feel his cum hit my throat and fill the back of my mouth and I swallow on him again.

'That's right slut.. swallow all of it.'.. he says.

His cock is still in my mouth when I hear him say to you... 'Fuck, you didn't tell me about her mouth'. I hear you chuckle and shrug. All you can say is, "Now you know'. I silently giggle in my head to hear this exchange, and I feel happy that you are pleased with me.

It's then that I realize.. I'm about to cum and it's been my new friend between my legs the whole time. I've never been with a woman in any way up to now but I cannot keep my orgasm from happening.. and I moan around his cock as I cum and clean his cock at the same time.

I feel dazed.. limp.. shaking. My mind and body are on overload.

I hear the hum of the curtains of the observation window being closed and the man gets off of me. His slave cleans up all my cum and pulls down my dress and covers me with a blanket. I hear them lay down in the bed next to the one we are on and they are whispering. I know they must be talking about what just happened. You untie my wrists and bring them down to my sides and get me water and a few pieces of chocolate. You wrap me up in the blanket and within your arms -- telling me what a good girl I was.. you were so proud.. and asked me what I was thinking. All I can think to say is.. 'that was amazing' as I start giggling. You know that I giggle a lot after I orgasm so you laugh with me

and hold me close. But I also felt.. overwhelmed and start to cry. You ask me what's wrong and I say 'Nothing.. it was just so wonderful'. Inside.. I just felt so thankful. I had never experienced such a thing and I got to share it with you and two people you trusted to make that happen for me.

After about an hour.. we call for the car.. say our goodbyes to your friend and his slave. He kisses my hand and I feel your grip on my hip as you give him a death look. He just smirks at you and lets go of my hand. His slave offers me a hug and I accept. We tell each other we'll catch up sometime during the week.

I lean on your shoulder in the car and hold your hand as I replay what happened at the club.

We take a shower together.. you take extra care to check me over for any potential bruises but there are none. We get into bed and I just have this need to feel you against me.. connect with you. We begin to kiss and I feel your hands all over me... as you kiss me and make marks.. biting.. I hear you say over and over again... "You're mine bitch".. and I reply "Yes Sir.. I'm yours.. all yours."

You turn me over and have me present my ass to you... you can see how wet my pussy is. You fuck me slowly and you pull out and then all of a sudden you are pushing into my ass. I bite into the pillow and moan and cry out as I feel my ass and pussy start to pound.

Each time you push into my ass.. you say, "I own you bitch". and I feel you slap my ass. You say.. 'Say it bitch.. outloud'.

I say, "Yes Sir.. you own me."

"What do I own bitch?", you say.

"You own all of me Sir.. my mind.. my ass.. my pussy.. my tits.. all of it."

"Say it again, bitch"

"You own me Sir.".. I'm almost screaming by then.

Your pace speeds up and I'm pushing against you. I hear you say 'Oh Fuck' a few times and you push yourself fully into my ass and cum.

"Good fucking girl, bitch." is all I hear you say.. and I can tell... you loved all the fun we had tonight in that one statement.

We clean each other up in the bathroom and get back into bed naked. You hold my face and kiss me.. and we make out some more. I put your hand on my tits and moan into your mouth each time you squeeze

them or pinch my nipples.

'Time for sleep slut', you say.

I feel my eyes close and I smile at you.. 'Yes Sir.. it is time for sleep.'

And sleep we do.

Written and Copyright

All Rights Reserved

08/21/2022

MPH