Football Sunday Takes a Turn

Story Info
Football sunday turns into an exhibitionist party.
2.5k words
4.45
20.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out of the shower after a refreshing 6 mile run, I towel off, remembering that Dave's friends will be here soon for the ritual gathering to watch Sunday football. My muscles sore, I look forward to a day relaxing on the couch and enjoying the company and attention that always seems to fall my way leaving me beaming with confidence. My 5ft4 frame, brunette locks, and mesmerizing brown eyes, seem to attract the stares of his friends. My slim figure adding to the allure that Dave thoroughly enjoys showing off making heads turn whenever we go out.

Squeezing into my favorite pair of leggings and a tee shirt that is just a tad too tight, I step out of the bedroom making my way to the kitchen to prepare snacks and get drinks ready for the gang to enjoy. As Dave walks in to "help" me prepare the food, a loud *SMACK* echoes in the kitchen as he swats my bottom.

"You keep doing that and I'm gonna lock the door and not let them in." I say to him playfully while leaning over the counter.

"You wouldn't do that", he chimes back. "You like the attention too much."

I flash him a sly grin, knowing he's not wrong in that assumption. His hand lingering on my leggings followed by a gentle loving squeeze.

"Come on, stop playing around and help me get these trays down to the TV room"

As we finish getting the last of the trays of chips, dips, and snacks arranged, his friends start walking in the door. I greet each one of them with a warm smile and a hug while gathering the snacks and drinks they've all brought to share. Making room on the table for the extra plates of snacks, I can't help but notice the lingering gazes and subtle glances from Dave's friends. The air is charged with a mix of tension and excitement as they find it hard to keep their eyes off me. Second guessing my outfit for a moment. Thinking to myself, "Is this shirt too tight?... omg are my nipples showing through the thin fabric?...." I shake my head, telling myself I'm overthinking things again. The blush on my face subsides as I take my seat on the couch next to Dave.

Throughout the game, I play the good hostess, moving about the room refreshing drinks and refilling snack trays. Dave's friends watching my every move. Their eyes glued to my bottom as I lean over to give Dave a quick peck on the cheek before bringing empty bottles and plates out to the kitchen. His hand gives me a playful swat as I walk past him to the kitchen. I take a quick glance back to the group before disappearing into the kitchen. Smiling to myself as I notice all eyes on the curve of my bottom being hugged by my leggings.

In the kitchen, tidying up the mess that has accumulated in just a short time, I can barely hear the conversation happening in the other room over the sound of the TV.

"Dude.... That ass... oh my god"

"No shit right? And that tee shirt? She's not leaving much to the imagination with that"

Blushing as I lean closer to the doorway, trying to hear better.

"Dave is so lucky... I can't even imagine what she's like after we leave here..."

My confidence grows, grinning to myself as their desire for me bubbles over into the conversation. Thinking that Dave must have excused himself to the bathroom or they wouldn't be talking so openly about me. I quickly slip back into the TV room. All eyes suddenly on me as they squirm and look guilty as if they've been caught with their collective hands in the cookie jar. The sexual tension in the room becomes palpable. Whispers and stolen glances fill the air, creating an atmosphere charged with desire and anticipation. My outfit and unintentional teasing has captivated the attention of everyone in the room. Dave returns to the room giving me another playful swat before sitting back down. I flash him a look, trying to convey my earlier comment about not allowing them in if the swats were to continue.

The attention from the guys, coupled with the swats from Dave making me squirmy. My flirty and teasing nature is starting to rise to the surface. A brief moment of clarity as I wonder, "am i going to do this??" The air is thick with anticipation, and I can't resist the temptation to tease them further. I saunter over to Dave, my hips swaying seductively, and I press myself into his lap. He grins and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me close. My eyes meet those of the other guys in the room, and I can see the hunger in their gaze. I run my fingers through Dave's hair and let out a soft moan. The guys shift in their seats, their eyes flicking between us.

I lean in and whisper in Dave's ear, "Let's give them a show, shall we?"

Dave's eyes light up with excitement, and he nods. I stand up, and he follows suit, taking my hand in his. I feel their eyes on me, their gazes mirroring the lust I know I've ignited within them. My eyes lock with Dave's, and I can see the desire in his eyes. I tilt my head and give him a sultry smile, feeling a shiver run down my spine as their gaze lingers on me. His hand brushes against my thigh, sending a jolt of electricity through my body. I bite my lip, trying to suppress a moan as he leans in and whispers in my ear, his warm breath causing my skin to tingle.

"Let's go upstairs," he says, his voice low and husky.

I nod, unable to find my voice as he takes my hand and leads me out of the room leaving the guys staring, mouths agape. As I walk up the stairs I feel the eyes of the guys in the room follow me up the stairs. I turn to look at them over my shoulder and smile coyly, causing one of the guys to sit back in his chair, his hand rubbing the front of his jeans. Once at the top of the stairs, Dave's hand slides up my thigh and squeezes my ass, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from me. The excitement of what we are about to do nearly overwhelming me. Dave leads me up to our bedroom. I'm a few steps behind him. I feel a twinge in my pussy, and I bite my lip to stifle a smile.

"You gonna lock the door?" he asks, turning to face me.

"Nuh, uh," I say, shaking my head.

"You're not gonna make them work for it?" he asks, a grin spreading across his face.

I shake my head, batting my eyelashes at him and flashing him an evil smile. He takes my hand and pulls me towards him, gently wrapping his arms around my waist. I feel his erection pressing into my tummy, and I grin as he pulls me close and kisses me, his tongue exploring my mouth. My hands slide up his chest and I run my fingers through his hair as I kiss him back. I push my body against his, feeling his erection pressing into me and I moan into his mouth. His hand slides down my back, and I shudder as his fingers reach the curve of my ass, cupping it gently. He slides a finger under the waistband of my leggings, and I whimper into his mouth as he skims his finger lightly over my damp lips. I feel his hand dip further, sliding into my leggings and running along my slit. His fingertips just barely brush against my clit and I gasp, my hips bucking against him.

His finger eases so gently inside and I feel my knees buckle as I shudder, my pulse racing. He pulls me close, his cock pressing into me. I feel his fingers slide from my slit, and he presses his hand against my tummy before sliding it under the hem of my shirt, his fingers brushing over my bare belly, he knows that is an erogenous zone for me. He lifts my shirt up over my head, and tosses it aside, his eyes taking in the sight of my breasts encased in my tiny little bra. He reaches around and unhooks it, his eyes flicking over my breasts as he cups one of them in his hand. I let out a soft moan as he slides his thumb across my nipple, teasing it gently. He leans in to kiss me again, and I lean into him, my hips pressing into him.

I feel his cock brush against me, and I can't help but grind against him. I feel his hand slide up the back of my legs, and I tremble as he sweeps his fingertips over my pussy again. I whimper into his mouth, grinding my clit against him as he teases me. I feel his fingers slide between the lips of my pussy, and he brushes against my clit again, pinching it gently between his fingers. He moves his hand down to my ass, giving it a firm squeeze as he grinds against me. My hands slide down his body, and I reach into his boxers, my fingers wrapping around his swollen cock. I give it a firm stroke, and he groans, his hips bucking against me. I slide my hand to the head of his cock, and I feel him shudder as I stroke it. He pushes me back gently, and I lie back on the bed, my knees splayed. He slowly slides my leggings off, tossing them aside and moving between my legs. He brushes his lips against my inner thigh, his breath hot against my skin.

I am distracted by movement in the doorway. I look up to see two of the guys standing in the doorway, eyes locked on us. They look nervous, but one of them has his hand wrapped around his cock, stroking it as he watches. Dave looks up, a wicked grin on his face, knowing he's got an audience. He turns to them, and takes my legs, spreading them further apart. He leans in, teasing me with his tongue. He starts at my inner thigh, his tongue slowly, and teasingly moving towards my pussy, ending just short of my clit. I let out a frustrated moan, and I hear the guys chuckle. He throws me a grin, and I can see the lust in his eyes. I try to grind my hips towards him, but he pulls away, grinning at me. He switches to the other leg, giving it the same treatment, moving closer and closer to my pussy until I'm nearly ready to cum with desire. He switches back to the first leg, and I let out a whimper of frustration, sensitive and desperate for his touch

I feel him grin against my thigh, and my pussy clenches in anticipation. His lips brush against my clit, and I let out a moan as he teases me, just barely brushing against the bundle of nerves. He lets out a soft "mmmm" and I feel his tongue slide from underneath my clit to my pussy, his tongue moving slowly along my slit, and dipping into my pussy. I moan louder, as one of the guys presses up against the doorframe, his cock in his hand as he strokes himself. I feel Dave's fingers slide into my pussy, and my hips buck as he slides two fingers inside of me. His tongue slides back up my slit to my clit, and he brushes his tongue against my clit again, sending a shiver through my body as he starts teasing it with the tip of his tongue. I feel the pressure building inside of me, and I buck my hips against him, my eyes locked with his as I feel my orgasm start to crest inside of me. The guy in the doorway is moaning as he strokes himself, staring at Dave between my legs. He moves closer, until he's only a foot away from the bed, his hand moving faster on his cock. I look up at him, my body writhing. I feel my orgasm start to break, I watch as his face contorts and he starts to erupt, his hand moving at lightning speed on his cock as he moans. His cum gushing out onto my bare chest. The sight of it sends me over the edge, and I shudder as I cum, moaning loudly as Dave plunges his tongue inside me.

I lay on the bed, spent, exhausted. My body still shuddering as the aftershocks of my orgasm run through me. Looking around the room at the lustful gazes. Dave pulls me up, and I stand up before him, my legs shaking. I look up at him, my breathing still ragged. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him, grinding against him as he lays me back down on the bed. He kneels between my legs, and I feel his cock brushing against my pussy. He kisses me, his tongue probing into my mouth, and I can taste my juices on his tongue, and I groan. Our audience, unable to remain quiet, starts to moan. Murmuring of "fuck yeah" can barely be heard. I feel Dave's cock sliding against my pussy, and I push to him, desperate to feel him inside of me. He moves between my legs, his cock sliding against my wet slit. He pushes into me, and I cry out as I feel the head of his cock pushing inside of me. He pauses for a moment, and I feel him pull back, then plunge back in again, his hips grinding against me. He slides almost all the way out, and pushes back in, his cock filling me completely. I whimper as I feel his cock twitching inside of me, sending a thrill through me. I push my hips towards him, and he lets out a groan as he grinds against me. Recognizing the look in his eyes, I know he's about to cum. I hear the guys groaning behind him as he thrusts into me one final time, and I feel his cock twitch. He grabs my hips, his fingers digging into my skin as he starts to cum. Overwhelmed with the entire experience of doing this in front of his friends, my orgasm crashes down over me. Crying out as he erupts inside my pussy.

I can feel the warmth of his cum filling me, and I shudder as my orgasm lingers, sending my body into twitching, tensing convulsions. My body wracked with pleasure as he slowly pulls out. Dave lays down next to me, and I roll over to face him, only to see the guys putting their cocks away, zipping up their jeans, smiling wider than I've ever seen them smile. Dave wraps his arm around me, and draws me close. I put my head on his chest, my head spinning. "Did we really just do that?"