A Night Out (of Control)

Story Info
A night at a new club leads to domination, abuse and cum.
3.9k words
4.02
9.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dcnow
dcnow
7 Followers

The car pulls up to the club and stops just before the entrance. You look out through the darkened car windows at the line of people waiting to get into the club, at the light drizzle that's coming down, and wonder why you chose the thinnest dress and tallest heels you own to wear that night. You look over at your boyfriend and he's not paying attention as he's turning off the car and putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Wanna go in?" he says, as he gets out of the car, comes around the side and continues walking over to the line. You watch him stand at the back of the line, and don't get out of the car. The idea of getting wet while waiting -- in this dress! -- offers zero interest.

Then a man lightly taps on the window and opens your door. He's holding an umbrella and leans in.

"There's no way I'd let you wait out here tonight," he says, stepping back from the door and giving you room to get out. You look at him, then swing your legs out the door and grab the hand he puts out to help you stand up.

"C'mon, we're skippin the line," he says, as he holds your elbow and guides you toward the entrance. You look back at your boyfriend, but he's looking at his phone, trying to keep it dry with his jacket and isn't paying any attention. You walk with the man.

"Evenin', Tommy," the man says, as the bouncer opens the door for you both. You enter the club, and the man is still next to you, though he's lost the umbrella, and is looking out over the dance floor.

"A good night, tonight. We're gonna have fun," he says. He puts a hand on your lower back and steers you toward the back of the club. The music is loud, the lights are low with flashes of color and streaks of white. You can see people gyrating on the dance floor, women pushing against their men and in some cases, with other women. Two men are grinding against each other in the middle of the dance floor, but you can't see them clearly as the man increases the pressure on your back pushing you on, as he says, "You smell great, baby. And that dress is smoking on you! You do it justice. Wow, glad I found you."

He takes you to a section near the back that's roped off, but as you approach a man opens part of the rope and you both walk right in, and up to a bar.

The man shakes two fingers in the air, and the bartender nods. You finally get a chance to look fully at the man and see he's at least 6 inches taller than you, seems muscular and definitely older than you. You realize you haven't said a word yet as a drink is put in front of you.

"Here's to good times, babe," the man says, as he taps his glass on yours, puts it down on the bar for a moment, and then takes a sip. You copy him and taste the drink. Something with tequila, and it's good. You gulp the rest and put the drink down, smiling at him.

He laughs and turns back to the bartender, shaking two fingers again, "That's the spirit, baby! Let's get our fun on tonight!" He turns back to you and sips his drink while clearly looking over your body. The next drink appears, and this time you sip it. You look around the bar and realize you have no idea where your boyfriend is. You feel the man's eyes on you.

"Yeah, I doubt he's gonna make it in," the man says, as if he's reading your mind right at that moment. "I mean, first of all, right? He left you in the car. Even I saw that. Then he goes and stands out in the rain like a fucking mooch. Yeah, no way... I saw you and knew you deserved better." He raises his glass to you, finishes the drink and picks up his new one. "Bottom's up, babe," he says, as he winks at you. "Bottoms up."

You take another sip as you wonder when your boyfriend is going to walk in. He's going to flip out if he sees you with this guy. You have no doubt it'll end badly for the boyfriend as the man looks strong... he looks confident. He's sexy in the suit, with his dark hair slightly greying and his strong jaw. This isn't the kind of man you'd go for normally, and you wonder what you're doing standing here.

"I should probably go find him," you finally say, putting your drink down. "I'm sorry, thank you for the --"

The man grunts and puts an arm out, blocking you. He picks your drink up and gives it back to you. "No babe... you're with me tonight. Your boy didn't even get in the club. Right about now he's being escorted off the premises. Don't worry, he'll be fine and we're gonna have fun tonight."

He look at you with a slight grin as his eyes trail down from your face to your neck, then to the low plunge line of your thin dress. The small bra you're wearing isn't doing much, and your breasts are noticeable -- the way your boyfriend hoped they'd be -- only he's not the one looking. The man puts his arm around you and pulls you close. You begin to push back but realize you don't really have the strength. You're not weak, you just don't... have energy, or the initiative anymore.

"Yeah baby, that's right... let go, relax. I got you. We gonna chill a bit, then we gonna get you naked and I'm going to show you a great fucking time... a great fucking... time," he says as he leans in, sniffs you and licks your lips. You try to pull back, but he slips his tongue into your mouth and slowly back out.

"Mmmm," he says. "I knew you'd taste good. Can't wait to taste the rest of you." He takes your drink and puts it back in your hand. "Now finish that drink and let's head upstairs... I've got something to show you."

Without thinking about it, you finish the drink. He takes the glass from your hand with a smile, puts it on the bar, and then takes hand, pulling you closer. He places his hand on your lower back, just above the curve of your ass, and begins to slightly push you further back into the club.

"C'mon, let's go find a quieter place. I got my own music, some comfy couches, a few friends and more to drink," he says as he walks you further into the club toward a dark blue door. A bouncer opens the door as you and the man approach, and the next thing you know, you're walking up the stairs in front of him.

"Mmm, that's a great ass, baby," he says, resting a hand on your ass as you walk up the stairs. He's slightly pushing you up, not allowing you to slow down until you get to the top. He opens the door for you, and you walk into a lounge area. It's empty, and when he closes the door the loud music from the club is almost gone.

"Don't worry, baby, ain't no one gonna bother us," he says as he walks you to the couch. "Sit here, get comfy... I'll get you a drink."

He walks to a small wet bar, and you see him grab two glasses, drop a few ice cubes in each and pour two drinks. He grabs another small bottle, pulls a stopper out and squirts a little liquid into one of the glasses. "Yep," he says, "We're gonna add just a little fun juice." He picks up up both glasses and walks over to you. As he hands you a glass, you can feel a sense of panic in the back of your mind. But you take the glass and look up at him as he stands over you. Outwardly, you have no reaction.

"Take a sip, baby. Cheers," he says, as he taps his glass to yours and raises his and takes a sip. You bring the glass up to your lips, pause and look at it.

"Drink it," he says, his voice a bit more serious.

You take a sip, and it tastes like bourbon.

"Good girl!" he says. "Now, let's have fun!" He brings the glass up to his mouth and downs the full glass. He looks down at you. "Drink all of it, baby. We're gonna have fun, but you gotta drink it."

You bring the glass up to your lips, tip it back and drink it all at once. It burns as it pours down your throat, some of the alcohol leaking out of your mouth and dripping onto your dress.

The man laughs, takes the glass from you and sets it down on a side table. He comes closer and you realize his crotch is right in front of you. You can see that he looks almost hard. What is going on? You try to blink away the cobwebs. You want to get up and walk out, but instead you look back up at him.

"So pretty," he says, reaching down to caress your face. "So pretty. Your hair, your dress, that body of yours..." He leans down and puts his face next to you, staring into your eyes. "We gonna have fun, baby? You gonna let me be good to you tonight?" he says, rubbing your shoulder as he looks into your eyes.

You nod at him, not trusting your voice.

"Good, baby... good girl. And I'm gonna make sure you're good to me, too," he says, as he leans closer and kisses you lightly on the lips, then on your cheeks. He looks back at you.

"You ready?" he says.

You're not, but you nod.

"Good girl," he says. He stands back up and puts out his hand to help you stand up. You look at his hand... it's large and slightly rough, but you take his hand, and he lifts you up onto your heels.

"This dress is fire, baby girl," he says, as he turns you around, looking at your body in the dress. He stops you halfway around, facing away from him. His arm is still around you, and he pulls you back into him. "You smell good, baby," he says, pushing his face into your hair. He nuzzles your neck, and you feel his right arm lower toward your chest until he has his hand beneath your breasts. Then you feel another hand on your ass as he begins rubbing you. You squirm, part of you fighting back against what's going on, but he pulls you closer and you feel his cock pushing against your ass.

"Oooh, I love it when you wiggle, baby," he says. "That's how I know you want it as bad as I do. I knew it when I first saw you." He reaches up with both hands and slips the straps of your dress off your shoulders, and the top drops down to the top of your breasts. Looking over your shoulder, you hear and feel him exhale, "Oofa, baby. Those tits! Those tits are amazing! Your boyfriend is one lucky douchebag... he don't deserve you like I do, baby."

His hand moves up your chest, catches on the edge of your dress, and pulls it further down. The dress slips down to your hips, exposing your stomach and leaving you only in your bra.

"Yes, baby girl... yes," he whispers as he pushes himself against your ass. You can feel his cock twitch against you as now both of his hands come up and cup your breasts. "Holy shit, baby," he says, "Your tits..."

He reaches back and unsnaps your bra, and it falls to the floor. He lifts an ice cube out of his glass and brings it up to your nipple. Your large breasts now open to the air, your nipples crinkle with the cold of the ice as he softly swirls it around each nipple. It almost sounds like he's purring as he does it. He roughly turns you around to face him, and leans down toward you, putting his tongue in your mouth.

"You like me, don't you baby?" he says, as he pulls away. He steps back and pulls your dress all the way down, leaving you in panties and high heels. "I like you, baby," he says. He takes a step back and sits down on another couch.

"Dance for me, baby. Let me see how good you look as you move that ass for me."

You stand there, almost naked, your nipples hard and wet from the ice, water dripping down your stomach and you stare at him... and then you begin to gyrate your hips. Your arms come up and you put them behind your head, moving them around.

"Yeah, baby, fuck... that's what I'm talking about," he says as he scoots a bit down into the couch. "Earn daddy's love, baby. Show me you want what I have for you." His right hand moves down to his crotch, and the outline of a large cock is clearly visible as he begins to rub it, pulling the material of his pants tight. "Look what I got for you," he says.

You keep gyrating your hips as you stare at the outline of his cock. In your head, you know this is wrong... you know your boyfriend will never understand... you go to step back, a moment of clarity coming to you. Then you feel a hand on your back stopping you. "He wants you to be closer to him," another voice says behind you. A man is standing there, and he gently pushes you forward. The next thing you know you're standing in front of the man on the couch. You look back and the other man is standing there looking serious. "Get on your knees and thank him," the other man says.

As you sink to your knees, the other man backs away and leans against the wall. You look back at the man on the couch, and his pants are open. You see his boxers, and you can see a part of his cock sticking out.

"Come say thank you to my cock, baby girl," he says, reaching out and pulling you closer. You scoot forward on your knees and almost fall into his lap. He starts laughing and looks up, "She wants the dick, Mikey!"

You try to push back up, but the man puts his hand on you, turns your face toward his crotch, and slips a huge cock out of his boxers.

"Here it is, baby. I know, I know... you're welcome. Lick your prize," he says as he pushes his hips up and forces your head closer. You can smell the musky scent of his cock and balls, and then the cock head is against your lips. "Yes, baby girl... take it," he says, as he pushes you closer. The cock slips into your mouth, and you can't help yourself, you start sucking and pull it into your mouth. The head of his cock fills your mouth -- it's thicker than your boyfriends, making it feel more erotic, more outlandish that this is happening.

"Oh shit... oh fuck yes," he says as he lets go of your hair. You sit up a bit and begin going down on his cock, taking it deeper and deeper into you mouth. You tighten your lips around his shaft as you pull him into your mouth, and he hits the back of your throat. You choke on saliva in your mouth from the size of his cock, and the spit a bit back onto his cock. "Fuck yes, you hot little bitch," he moans. He reaches down and pulls his balls out of his boxers, and they sit there in front of you. You pull off his cock, and stare at his balls for a moment. His cock is standing upright and shiny with the slick wetness of your spit, and you see a drop slide down onto his balls. They're shaved smooth.

"Lick those balls, honey. Lick those balls," he says. You look up at him as he reaches out and pulls you down. You don't need to be told twice as you start licking his sack. You reach up and pull them further out with one hand, as the other begins jerking off his thick cock, a move you know your boyfriend loves.

"Mmmph, fuck yeah, baby," he says as he scoots his butt closer to you. "Fuck yeah, jerk that dick and lick my balls. Oooh, you are one hot bitch, a little cock whore, huh?"

You lick up and around his balls, and then you go back to his cock, licking up the shaft as you continue to massage his balls. You reach up and push your hand along his chest, feeling his pecs and his muscle. You open your mouth and swallow his cock. It feels both empowering and scary. You keep sucking his cock as he grunts.

"Yeah, suck it, suck that cock baby," he says. "Fuck, what a cock whore... I might wanna keep you. Those tits, too." He reaches down and grabs one of your breasts and twists a nipple. The pain shocks you, and you go to pull off his cock, but his other hand is waiting, and he pushes you back down. "No, no, keep sucking baby," he says.

You do as your told. You have his cock in your mouth, his balls in your hands and his hands are roaming your chest. Then you feel another set of hands on your ass, pushing your panties aside. A finger starts playing with your pussy, and the man laughs. "She's got a sweet ass, huh, Mikey?" he says, looking past you. You go to turn your head, but the man behind you pushes you back.

"Keep that dick in your mouth. You got this, you'll do good," he says.

The man behind you pushes you further over, raising your ass higher and forcing the cock deeper into your mouth. You start to choke on it and both men laugh. Then you feel a tongue on your ass, slipping up and own your asshole while a finger probes your pussy.

"Yeah, I bet that tastes good, huh?" the man on the couch says. There's a grunt from behind you, and you want to look to see the man there, but you don't, and you keep sucking the man's cock. There's precum beginning to flow. It's both sweet and bitter, and it tastes so different than your boyfriend's.

Then you feel a cock bump into your ass, and before you can pull away, the cock slips into your pussy and you hear the man grunt. You being to squirm as he holds your hips and pumps into you. The man on the couch is now pumping his cock into your mouth at almost the same pace as the man behind you fucking your pussy. You try to pull away, but it feels good. Your body feels electric, and you can't -- don't want to stop. The man behind you slips a finger in your ass as he pumps.

"Damn, this bitch's holes are tight, boss," the other man says as he pushes his finger deeper in your asshole, his hips now pumping harder, his cock slipping smoothly in and out of your pussy.

"I knew it," the man says as he grabs your head and pushes his cock in your mouth. "Yeah baby, take it... take that dick. Take it... take my cock," he says as he pumps his cock into your mouth.

The man behind suddenly grunts and explodes in your pussy, cum blows inside of you and you feel the heat and thickness of it. "Fuck yeah, Mikey!" the man says.

The other man pulls his cock out, and bounces it on your ass, some cum dropping off it onto your back. Cum drips out of your pussy as the man on the couch pulls his cock out of your mouth.

"My turn," he says.

He gets up, leaving you on your hands and knees. He comes behind you, kneels and you feel that big cock against your ass. He scoops up some of the other man's cum, rubs it on your asshole and puts his cock up against it. "Yeah, baby, he's how a man fucks a cock beautiful whore like you," he says as he pushes his cock into your ass. You scream and grab the couch cushion in front of you, and the man laughs.

"That's it! Good girl, take my cock, baby!" The man starts pumping your ass, and it burns and hurts, and you feel it filling you up inside, filling your ass. He grabs your hips and begins pulling you back against him, in time with his thrusts. "Yeah, fuck me baby," he says, as he pumps harder. "Fuck me with your ass, you fucking whore! Fuck me with your ass," he yells out.

Sweat is dripping off him onto your back as he pushes his cock into you. You feel him start rubbing your clit, and within a few seconds you start bucking against him. The orgasm rips across your body and you scream out, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" as you cum.

The man grunts and keeps fucking you. The other man sits in front of you, and you feel his cock push against your mouth. You open, and he pushes inside, and now you're sucking on his cock as the man fucks your ass.

"Fuck baby, fuck baby, fuck baby!" the man shouts, over and over as he slides his cock into your ass, holding your hips and pulling you back into him, just as the man in front of you sits there, letting you move back and forth on his cock with your mouth.

The man behind you grunts loudly and pushes against your ass once, twice and then again really hard until you feel him tense up, and then he cries out and you feel his cock spasm in your ass. "Fuck yes! Fuuuuck!" he yells as he cums. The man in front of you pulls out his cock from your mouth and jerks it off, his cock soaking wet from your spit. He makes a grunt and spurts of cum land on your cheek.

The man behind you pulls back and stands up. "Okay, get the fuck out, Mikey," he says as he walks toward the bar, tucking his shirt back in and zipping up his pants. The other man gets up and walks out of the room.

You stay there on your hands and knees, your eyes closed. There is cum dripping from your pussy onto the floor, and cum dripping from your ass. The cum on your face is thick, and slowly drips down your cheek.

"That was fun, baby girl," the man says, pouring two more drinks.

"Let's have another round, shall we?"

END

dcnow
dcnow
7 Followers