A Night Out

Story Info
She loved every moment of it and wanted more.
1.7k words
4.23
14.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Toot, toot..."

Letting you know the old-fashioned way I am here waiting for you in the car. The front door opens, and you appear wearing a flowing short summer dress and medium high stilettos. Your silver hair freely flows over your shoulders. You are just gorgeous. I lean over the passenger's seat to open the door for you. You glide in and we kiss softly, my hand is on your bare thigh, your warm skin feels heavenly under my fingers.

"Hello Baby! You are gorgeous! Are you ready for the night?" I ask you.

"Yes, Babe and thank you."

"I don't think so."

You look at me puzzled, raising your eyebrow.

I lean over kissing you gently on your cheek and whisper: "It's your panties, Baby."

"What about them?"

"You wear one."

"That's what a girl supposed to do, Babe."

"Not my Baby. Take them off and I'll look after them."

"Good girls don't do such things Babe, and I am a good girl."

"Tonight, you are not going to be a good girl then, take them off, Baby."

I kiss you deeply, our tongues meet in a dance of passion. I feel you lift yourself off the seat, then fumble around. When the kiss is broken you hand me your panties. I crunch them up and slide them into my pocket.

"Now we are ready to go," I say and with that I put the car into drive.

The drive to the restaurant is uneventful, apart from me stealing glances of your creamy white thighs, and you telling me to keep my eyes on the road.

"I cannot help it, I love your sexy legs, Baby," I tell you having another glance.

"I know you do but now just focus on the road, Babe. You will have plenty of opportunity to admire them later."

I park the car and tell you to wait. I quickly get out and walk to your door opening it for you. Accepting my hand, you swing one leg out offering me a view of your pussy. You smile and ask: "Do you like it, Babe?"

My eyes are glued to the view, to your shaven, bare pussy glistening in the streetlight, and I can only nod. You swing your other leg out, too, and stand up. I step closer to you wrapping my arm around you and kiss you fiercely. My right hand finding your smooth thigh and its way under your loose skirt. My fingers brushing against your pussy, and I feel the moisture. I smile in our kiss knowing you love this. I gently rub your mound before withdrawing my hand.

"Let's get something to eat," I say, and we head for the restaurant.

The place is moderately busy, we choose a boot and scoot in next to each other facing the dance floor and the bar. I put my left hand on your thigh as I pick up the menu. While looking through it and discussing the possibilities of our dinner I gently squeeze and caress your smooth skin. I wave at the waiter, and we place our orders. Now that's out of the way I place my left arm around your shoulders and pull you close to me softly kissing your head. You look at me, and we lightly kiss.

"You are so beautiful," I whisper, and you smile.

My right hand finds your right thigh and gently caresses your smooth skin. It feels so good. My fingers creep under your dress. When the waiter brings our wine and pours a glass for each of us, I reluctantly remove my hand and take the glass.

"To my naughty and sexy tart," I say raising my glass, and the waiter raises his eyebrow.

Soft music is playing in the background, you lean on my shoulder placing your head in the crook of my neck. My hand finds its way back onto your thigh. I gently caress your soft skin with every stroke going higher and higher under your skirt.

"That feels nice," you whisper.

Pushing your dress higher I feel the heat of your pussy on my fingers. I stop there to gently caress your inner thigh, to tease you by not touching your hot pussy. I pull my hand out to take another sip of my wine.

"Please don't stop," you whisper.

"Are you sure you want me to continue?"

"Yes, please," you reply.

"But you are a good girl and good girls don't do this."

"I am not a good girl tonight, Babe, you have my panties in your pocket," you whisper.

"Are you sure about that, who knows what can happen Baby?"

"Yes, yes I am sure," you say it with urgency in your voice.

"I am your slut tonight, Babe."

"Okay, if you say so," I reply.

And with that I slide my hand under your dress stopping short of reaching your pussy. You sharply inhale when the tip of my finger comes in contact with your clit. I keep caressing the soft skin around it as I look at the room. It is quite full now. All the tables are occupied but nobody seems to pay attention to us. I don't think anyone can see under our table either.

You look at me with glazed eyes and we softly kiss, nibbling on each other's lips. My middle finger finds your clit, and I start to rub you gently as we break our kiss, and you put your head on my shoulder. Sitting silently, I keep pressuring your clit till the waiter turns up at our table with two plates.

"Oh no," you whisper as I pull my hand out, my fingers glistening with your juices.

I bring them to my nose to inhale your scent.

"You smell heavenly Baby," I murmur and lick my finger.

You just smile with lust in your eyes as we sit up and dig into our food, sipping on the wine and enjoying the atmosphere of the place while lost in our small talk. Having finished the last crumb of my meal I top up our glasses then put my arm around you and pull you close to me kissing your lips softly. Our kisses and sipping of the wine alternates as we watch the couples on the dance floor.

It's fast music, I am not good at that, I feel a bit awkward on the dance floor therefore I don't like to dance. But put on a slow song and I am happy to sway to the rhythm of the beat. Eventually the music changes and it's a slow song.

I take your hand and say: "let's dance baby."

We walk onto the dance floor, putting my arms around you, my hands on your back I pull you in till our bodies tightly mash into each other's. Your arms are around my neck, your head next to mine, and I feel your breath on my neck. Slowly swaying on the floor, I let my hands drop to your arse cheeks squeezing them. In return you bite me on my neck.

I whisper: "I love you".

"I love you, too", you reply, and I squeeze your arse cheeks harder.

I feel my cock responding to the intimacy, straining in my pants. I pull you in, mashing your groin into me hoping you feel my excitement. Leaning your head back and looking into my eyes you whisper: "I like what you've got there, Babe."

I kiss you hard forcing your lips apart as my tongue enters your mouth searching for yours. The tips of our tongues meet sending an electric shock through my body. Unfortunately, the music stops, and it is replaced by a fast one. We return to our table. Sitting next to you with my arm around you, you open your legs and put your right one across my leg. Looking into your eyes I ask: "what?"

You whisper: "you know, play with me, like before."

"Oh, is that what you want?"

"Yes, play with my pussy, play with your slut, please."

I put my hand on your thigh gently caressing it, slowly sliding it under your skirt. When I feel the heath of your pussy, I touch your mound with the tip of my finger. You take a sharp breath then say: "stop teasing me."

Using my fingers, I open your pussy lips and start rubbing your clit. Your eyes are glossed over, you reach for your glass and with shaky hands sip on it. Your head flips back resting on the backrest of the boot. Sliding my finger from your clit to your fuck hole I penetrate you and finger fuck you. After a while I move back onto your clit rubbing it again. I continue to go back and forth between the two till your legs start to shake.

I know you are close now, so I lean close to your ear and whisper; "Cum for me my slut, cum for your Babe. Cum, my sexy slut, don't hold back. You want to, I know you do. Don't hold back, just let it go."

The tremors in your legs increase, you close your eyes and bite on your lips. I know you are cuming.

"That was beautiful, Baby," I whisper and kiss your lips.

We sit like that for a while till you regain your strength then I pull my finger out of your soaked pussy. You excuse yourself to go to the ladies' room. On your return a slow dance is playing again, I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor.

Holding you tight in my arms, my hands firmly placed on your arse cheeks. You wrap your arms around my neck as we slowly sway to the music. I nibble and kiss your neck, your ear and listen to your soft purring.

"I want you, sexy slut," I whisper.

"I want you, too, Babe."

"I want to make love to you, slow sensual love."

"Mmmmhmmm. Yes, please."

"You like to be a slut, don't you?"

"Yes, I do," you murmur while my tongue swirls around your earlobe.

"I will fuck you long and hard tonight, fuck your slutty mouth, your dripping hot cunt, and I will make you cum on my throbbing hard cock."

"Yes, I am your slut tonight, horny, dripping wet slut."

"Yes, you are, a hot sexy slut, Baby," I murmur and bite your earlobe.

"Take me home and fuck me, fuck your slut."

"Okay, let's go, Baby."

I take your hand and we leave the dance floor, pay our bill and head home. It is time to fulfil my promises...