Amelia the Cockslut Ch. 01

Story Info
I’m Amelia a cockslut. You heard that right, I love cock.
1.2k words
4.38
25.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WetRose69
WetRose69
18 Followers

CHAPTER I

It was Saturday morning, I was laying in bed fingering my pussy after my fifth orgasm of the day and it was still only 1PM.

Last night was a blast after being roughly fucked by three men in a parking lot of a nightclub I went to with my new bestie Ashley. This morning my pussy was still sore after the brutal treatment it received but I craved more, more cock. It was never enough, you could call me a slut and would gladly embrace it. I was a slut. I'm addicted to the pleasure and bliss of sex. I loved it rough, that's the only way I liked being fucked, hard and rough.

Laying in bed I recalled the previous night at the club. It was my usual routine on Friday nights, going to a club to look for cock. I always dressed in a very slutty way, very short dresses or mini skirts. I either wore a barely covering my pussy g-string or went completely bare under my clothes. My dress was so short last night that you could easily see my cunt picking through. Upon seeing me men would have no doubt of my intentions. I never wore a bra, I had a nice C cup that I loved roughly fondled, grabbed or roughly played with.

The first thing I did when I got inside the club was head to the bar, the bartender recognized me immediately but he had no idea who Ashley was. Ashley was a new friend I made, she was here for a good time but not my type of a good time. She knew I was a total slut for cock and she was okay with it but she wasn't into it. Into having her pussy pounded by total strangers or anyone who came into her like I was. I never said no, no matter how unattractive I found a guy, I enjoyed all the cocks too. Big or small I had no preference, a cock was a cock. I also loved it bareback, the sweet feeling of a creampie in my cunt.

"Hi Amelia, nice seeing you again." Brad the bartender said with a wink my way. Brad pounded my pussy earlier this week precisely last Wednesday when he stopped by my apartment for a quickie. He used my cunt everytime he was horny and wanted to get off. My pussy twitched at the memory of his rough pounding, he grabbed my tits so hard while ramming inside my pussy doggystyle I still had some left other bruising. Mr Jones my boss asked me Thursday morning what happened to me when I took off my top to titti fuck his cock. Mr Jones was obsessed with my tits and my skilled mouth on his cock. He used my mouth to get off every morning and of course the cum addict I was, it was a bliss to start my day drinking my favorite protein shake, mr Jones spunk. He usually didn't fuck me in his office, content with blowjobs and titti fucking. He was in his 50's, sometimes he simply wanted me on my knees under his office table with his flaccid cock in my mouth to keep his dick warm and toasty.

Back to Brad, one thing about him he loved brutally pounding my pussy, like a wild animal without care, that's why he loved banging me so much, he could do anything to me and I would still ask for more. He preferred coming down my throat instead of cumming in my pussy which I enjoyed. I loved swallowing his delicious man juice. I love the taste of cum so much it made me feel dizzy and high. I could live on drinking only cum if it was possible.

I chatted a bit with Brad, had a few drinks then headed for the dance floor. I danced like a slut that I was, squeezing my tits and shaking my ass. Soon enough hands were groping me everywhere. A stranger turned me towards him and started kissing me hard with his tongue. He lifted my dress and gave me two hard slaps on each cheek. I felt another man's cock humping me, the stranger humping me pulled my thong to the side and started fingering me roughly. I was so wet, I would feel my pussy juices running between my thighs. "Come with us." The one who was kissing me said.

"Yes," I responded. I couldn't wait for my pussy to get stuffed with cocks. He said something to his two friends and we headed outside to the parking lot. They guided me to a car parked somewhere in the dark out from prying eyes. Groping and spanking me all the way to the car. I felt no shame having my ass and tits exposed publicly. I didn't care much about my reputation. I was known to be a slut and was proud of it. Once we got to the car, the guy who kissed me on the dance floor started kissing me again roughly this time, holding my hair in a painful grip and shoving his sloppy tongue down my throat without any fineness.

"We'll destroy your pussy tonight," he mumbled roughly shoving 3 or more fingers inside my wet channel. My legs were parted and I took the rough onslaught of his fingers with ease. It was ecstasy. I was so wet my juices were gushing out of me like a fountain. After fingering me for a few minutes while the other two were roughly groping my tits. I sucked their cocks and it was time to break my pussy. I lay on the back seat with legs out and pussy exposed, somewhere along the way I had lost my g-string. One after another they pounded my pussy with brute force just like I loved it. I was moaning loudly, not caring who heard me. Yelling for more and harsher treatment "Harder..destroy my pussy...yes..harder.."

"Dumb whore, we are going to break your cunt, you won't be able to take a leak without hurting" said one of the guys, I was so high from pleasure, I didn't know who was speaking anymore, I didn't care. I was only feeling blissful from cock. I was in heaven. They fucked me for more than an hour, all three of them cumming inside my pussy. After the brutal pounding I adjusted my dress, ignoring my ripped thong laying on the dirty ground and walked back to the club limping with cum dripping from my sore cunt. I found Ashley talking to some dude, she gave me back my clutch I had left with her to hold for me while I was going out with the three guys. I took my phone out to check the time and saw a missed call and a text from Mr Jones. It only contained an address of a motel with a room number and time.. I knew exactly what it meant, Mr Jones loved organizing gangbangs with his friends and I always had a very good time with the old perverts.

When I got home that night, I took a shower not missing another masturbation session. My pussy felt sore but I was still horny. I was looking forward to my gangbang with Mr Jones and his friends, just thinking about it made me wet, but again my cunt was wet all the time. I was a horn bitch.

WetRose69
WetRose69
18 Followers