A Night Outside Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I do, but this is going to take a little explaining, but it does need an answer." Suddenly there was a firm but soft grip around his penis. He was surprised to look down and see her right hand wrapped around his shaft, grasping him but not moving. Holy shit this is happening. A large drop of precum leaped from his tip.

Samantha

Samantha's body was screaming for her to take any opportunity to have sex with Derek. She was so horny, she had experienced social nudity before without any need for sexual satisfaction. This was quite different. Samantha couldn't help but see the effect she was having on Derek, and she was enjoying the reaction. The logical portion of her brain that felt like it was fighting a losing trying to remind her that there was no way that he had a condom. I am on birth control Her libido argued back.

In another corner she was debating whether or not Derek was dating material. He seemed to be successful, ambitious, bright, friendly, funny and able to poke fun at himself. He also likes to jack off in his back yard. She silently debated. Then again you seemed to really enjoy the whole show. Yet another thought was whether or not her pledge to herself even mattered. Fuck him now, if it works out, it works out. But would she resent not being able to keep a promise to herself? It's one more month, you've made it five long months you can make it one more. The determined part of her brain argued. If she fucked him and it didn't work out, what would it be like to run into him at VMV? She had already decided that nude recreation needed to be a part of her life and places to do that were few and far between.

With these debates firing in her mind, she was still slightly intrigued by this view that Derek was promising. The whole time she was also trying to keep up a lively conversation, while weighing all new stimuli that may tilt her decision. Soon the path dead-ended into a massive fallen pine. She could see what looked to be open-air beyond the timber, they seemed so close to the promised view. Samantha asked Derek to lead the way into the hidden new path.

Her horniness was starting to win over the logical side of the brain. She decided that she was going to try to get Derek to make a move. He was almost certainly as into her as she was of him, but she wanted to be sure. If it took a little teasing to do she wouldn't complain. As he held a branch back to let her walk passed, Samantha saw and opportunity. Sure, she could turn away from him as she went by and the most he would touch would be her back. That would not be good enough for her, she made certain to just lightly brush her nipples across his arm. It was not enough stimulation to harden them into points, but she certainly felt electricity the nerves firing with pleasure.

Too her shock, he tried to take the blame for the touch. She countered in a fake accent, she hoped sounded like royalty. Looking further down the light path she saw a new problem. It appeared that the path was going to be blocked ahead. This is the perfect place for some sex. There was just enough of an opening in the woods and they were off the beaten path. Through the roots, she could just see the open space that had to be the lake ahead. Derek looked like he was quite determined to show her this view, she let him push past her and see the obstacle for himself.

Samantha could just make out the cliff through the maze of roots on this side of the tree. Looking closer she thought she could see light beaming through a bend of roots and dark moist soil. Squatting down to get a closer look, she let her knees part to the side, if Derek was in front of her he would have been in for a hell of a show. She glanced over to see that his back was still to her, she bent forward, right hand touching the soil. Nearly assured that Derek couldn't see through her back she brought her left hand up her thigh from where it had rested on her knee. Her pointer finger sent a jolt through her system as it brushed across her labia, right between the pair of lips and pressed into her clit. Her eyes closed for a moment.

Come on just start masturbating, you know he would join you. It's a win-win, you could get off and still date him. She almost surrendered to her excitement, it would be so fun. Imagine the look on his face if he turned around to see a pair of fingers buried deep in your snatch. Moving her hand back down her leg she opened her eyes again. Beneath the tree she could see a course that looked to open on to the cliff. She heard him say something, but did not quite make out the words as he was facing away from her. She turned her face toward him before looking up, both hands now on the damp soil.

"How good is this view?"

He turned to face her, if he were much closer she would be looking eye-level at his unexcited dick. "It's the second-best view on the property. I would highly recommend it."

Second best view? He has to be talking about the city overlook on the long path. "Second best view? What's the best view?"

"It's a surprise... Uh... Ask me about it later and I'll show you that one too." That was oddly flustered for a simple question.

"Ohh.. kaay? If it's a great view, How do you feel about a little adventure?"

She wasn't really listening when he replied, instead her heart was pounding, knowing the show he was in for if he followed her through the roots. Crawling on her hands and knees he would get an eye full of her vagina in all its smoothly waxed glory. Are you good with this? As she saw the nod that accompanied his words she replied before her nerves could argue against her again. "Then follow me, I think we can crawl through here."

Samantha did not wait for him to respond and scampered into the hollow. It was a short excursion, but she could feel his eyes on her bum and it was driving her crazy. She hoped she wasn't physically dripping her excitement. Halfway through the passage, she turned back to look over the shoulder, allowing her legs to part further. If you make a move, I won't say no. We can fuck under this tree. "I can see the exit, just a little further."

In the shade of the tunnel, Samantha could just make out Derek's eyes beneath mirrored tinted lenses. His eyes were wide and focused directly on her pussy. Come on reach out and touch me. Her desire was practically screaming out all other thoughts. She waggled her butt just a little and enjoyed his pupils following her movements. I think you might of hypnotized him. Moving on in a slow crawl she wound around a couple of larger roots and hauled herself back into the daylight.

Before her stretched large flat, red sandstone outcropping. Had it been too much later in the day, the rock might have been too hot to stand upon. "That wasn't so bad" Looking out the far end of the shelf, Derek had not oversold the view. It faced west over a lake that was much larger than she had imagined. In her mind she had envisioned a small pond that people would paddle around, but not this expanse of clear water. At the far end, perhaps half a mile away, at least twenty watercraft plied their way through the smooth water. The sunlight felt so good no her naked skin, the slight breeze caressing every part of her.

There were about a dozen standing paddleboards. From this distance she could tell they were all naked, from the lack of color change across their bodies, but she couldn't make out any details of their bodies. She took a moment to imagine herself paddling about the lake, standing nude and on display as she pushed herself about. That is going to have to happen. Samantha was beginning to understand that she liked to be naked not just by herself, she wanted to be seen. She smiled to herself as she looked out, this would be a fantastic place to stretch out a blanket, have a picnic, and watch a sundown. Then make love on the same blanket. "Oh wow, this is breathtaking!" She was now very curious about all the lake activities. "Hey tour guide, I believe you promised to point out the lake house amenities. You were right this view is amazing!"

Samantha turned to see Derek's back to her, sitting just outside the exit of the tunnel they had traversed. His muscular back was to her and she could see his awesome ass propping himself over the depression back under the roots. "You are going to have to give me a minute. I was admiring a view of my own, and parts of me seemed to like the view a little too much."

This is fun. Her pleasant smile shifted to a more wicked appearance. "You got a boner again?"

"A little bit of one, yeah."

Nothing little about your erect cock. "Well, I don't mind and I think the watercraft are far enough away. It might give you a way to point things out." Can you make him stand out here with a hard-on She giggled at the thought.

"Alright then." She watched as his strong legs flexed and he turned to face her. Samantha wasn't sure why she had expected to see a half chub. As his form stretched into the sunlight, she could see there was no half measure for his penis. It was standing straight out from his body.

Go grab that thing, fuck him on this rock! You need that inside of you. "Wow, again! He gets angry pretty fast." Angry, really, that's the best you can do. Samantha could not help but point at the excited dick.

"Like I said earlier, this rock only usually has the second-best view I have seen on the property. Though right now it has the first and second-best view. And this guy," Her eyes could not look away as he stroked his dick. This is happening! Give him the go-ahead! Samantha's libido screamed through most conscious thought. "Just seems to do a better job showing he is appreciating a view."

"Oh is that so," Samantha smirked at his words. Go over there and grab it, this would be so much fun! She leaned down to go eye to eye with his dick. If you fuck him you can't date him. A tiny voice joined the debate Who cares about your pledge to yourself! Do what you feel like. "He is pretty good at saluting."

"He's pretty good at other things too." Like making us cum. Five months is too long to not get fucked!

"I'll bet he is!" He's dating material. The small voice interceded. "But, again, how is he at pointing?" Samantha stood back up and swayed toward the precipice.

Derek walked over to her and stood to her right. He diligently started pointing out parts of the lake, with his erection. Come one you know you want to do this. His naked body was so close, she wanted to reach out and touch it. Give him a chance to date you. Her heart started pounding, she was about to make a move. He's a backyard whacker, do you really want to date that? Sexual excitement was about to win over. What is the probability he won't fuck you here and now if given the opportunity? She thought about it a second or two, before her logical argument finally seemed to partially give in. Layout your promise to yourself and give him the choice to have sex now or possible date later. You want to have sex with him, but part of you needs a push. Let him decide, probability is on the fuck now side.

Samantha had made her decision, she was all but giving in to her desire. The logical portion of her brain was making a few concessions. First, get a condom before fucking him, he may look clean but she had no reason to make a lasting decision that might hurt her body. Maybe he had one in the locker room or the car, and they could find a nice spot in the sun to have sex. Or perhaps she would let him take her home, not as exciting, but she did not particularly need another level of excitement with her current level. Second, she was going to let him make the final decision. That would mean she had to inform him of both opportunities and not just an offer of sex. She had the deck stacked in the favor of sex now, but the small voice inside of her would not forgive her if she did not give it an attempt.

Her heartbeat was almost deafening, the decision made and now only looking for an opportunity to spring it upon Derek. Looking at the fantastic view she did still want to know about the standing paddleboards. That might be something to do tomorrow as a reward after she beat her friends, Alison and Sara in a 10k.

Derek paused, Samantha wished she had been listening closely, part of her hoped this question would not be something he had just covered. "Two questions, first is can you rent standing paddleboards at the lake house?" She pointed out with her left arm, turning her body into his view, arranging more of the situation in favor of the sex she needed right now. He had to be able to see how pointy her nipples had gotten. He informed her that, yes she could rent a paddleboard tomorrow. Perfect.

"You had a second question?"

It was now or never. She glanced down at his cock, it was still so erect. Damn that looks like fun. Samantha took a deep breath and let it out as she said, "Yeah, I do, but this is going to take a little explaining, but it does need an answer." Go for it. Her right hand reached out and grabbed his penis mid-shaft. It was very firm, and warm to the touch even in the summer heat. She was careful not to begin to jack him off yet. Although she was certainly touching him in a sexual manner, she did not feel like she was violating her pledge until she started to try to get him off.

"Umm... Okay." Derek responded.

"I am at least as horny as you appear to be." To punctuate this she pulled him toward her direction slightly. Her left hand went to her own crotch. Two fingers probing into her sex, thumb tweaking her clit. Does this break you pledge already if he says no? She withdrew the slick fingers, holding them up to illustrate her excitement. "I would love to fuck you right here and right now."

"I am... not... I would not argue against that."

"Well, we would have a problem." She looked both of their bodies up and down. "I don't think either of us has a condom."

"No... I have a couple in my bag in my locker though." He smiled. "Former scout remember, always be prepared."

"Do you think you are going to be in any condition to walk back to the locker room with this?"

"That could be awkward."

She took another deep breath. Time to lay it all on the line. "So, here is what I propose. I am prepared to get you off. Then let you go get a condom while this guy is calmed a little." Derek's cock shot out another load of precum at the mention of getting off. "Then we will find a nice quiet place in the sun, and we put him to work getting me off." As emphasis she gave Derek a single tug, and brought his penis to about a centimeter from her pussy. "Or..."

"Or?"

"Remember a month when we walked together ago, I told you I might call you in two months?"

"Of course, I have been training for a rematch."

"Well, if we do this today, I can't date you. I made a promise to myself not to get into a new relationship for six months." She could see a flash of disappointment on Derek's face. "So, either we fuck today, and we both needs this, Or I give you my phone number and we schedule dinner in a month, if you can beat me in a mile run today."

It seemed like an interminable time between several quickened heartbeats. "I... uh. Damn, you make a compelling argument." Derek reached out with his right hand and gently laid a hand on her pussy. "I have a few issues with your plan though. I am not going to let you get me off now, without returning the favor." He stroked once across her labia, somewhat mirroring Samantha's emphasis. Her hips could not resist moving into the caress. "And two," He dropped his hand back to his side. "I can't help but take a chance at a date with you, I would hate to waste all the training I have done, without getting my rematch." What?!? Whoo-hoo! He might be a keeper! Her tiny internal voice was now roaring in delight.

Samantha was shocked at his apparent decision. "You only get the phone number if you beat me." She let go of his cock a little disappointed that she would not be experiencing it.

Derek, shrugged and then smiled. "I already did my 10k today. But if the prize is your phone number, I have all the motivation I need. However, I don't see you winning anything if you win. Let's make this a little more interesting."

"More interesting than a dinner date with me?"

"Maybe not, I don't know that I have that much to offer, but If you win. I will buy lunch at the club and we can use my pass for watercraft if you're interested."

"I am not going to lie, I am a little disappointed and you're missing a hell of a time. At the same time I was also hoping you would turn me down. I don't have a watercraft pass to offer, so what if I also wager lunch?"

"You must be rather confident madam, it seems you have placed much more on the table than I." Again he took on a proper accent.

"Sir, you have already taken a run today, I have stacked the odds in my favor. Besides I think you may have an aerodynamic disadvantage." Samantha taunted pointing at his cock.

"Aw, it's true, however, I believe that by the time we get back to the trail he will better behave himself. And you are lacking a sports bra. It could be closer than you think. And I am well motivated."

Samantha's hands went up to her breasts, cupping them lightly. "Yeah, this might be interesting, but this shouldn't be a problem. I run without bottoms all the time." She replied one hand outstretched and circling her crotch. "I think your disadvantage might still be there if I keep doing things like this." She exaggerated a gasp as her palm pushed into her clit and a pair of fingers slid inside her wet hole. A glance back towards Derek's erect cock showed her efforts had the desired effect as it twitched and drooled out a stream of precum. She could not help the mischievous giggle that issued forth.

"Well, that's just not fair, but I appreciate a challenge."

A familiar voice from the other side of the tree that they had climbed under interrupted their bluster. "Come on you two, save it for the outcrop, someone might see you on the trail. Not that I am complaining..." Samantha instantly recognized the voice and her heart raced yet again. There was only one entrance to the lookout and she was almost certain that her cousin Ethan would be climbing through the roots with two compatriots. Although she was quite curious about who the two he was referring to, she did not wish to have to explain why she was on the outcropping with a man sporting a constant hard-on.

"Shit," she let out in a startled whisper, before turning toward Derek. Still in the same loud whisper. "So, that's my cousin. Not sure I want to explain being out here alone with him." Samantha pointed toward his turgid shaft. Man if he had taken me up on my offer, they would have shown up mid-blowjob. Her stress level ramped up and then came down a little in relief that the worse situation was not the one she would be caught in.

"Yeah, that might be kind of awkward." He replied looking around the outcropping. "I would volunteer to do a little cliff diving, but this isn't waterproof." Derek pointed to the cellphone in his hand. "This is, but I don't think it is rated for water resistance after a twenty-foot jump into the water. It's a company phone and I am not a great liar if I have to explain this to the it department." He shook his left wrist with a smartwatch on it.

"I don't want to break mine either, plus not sure I wanna swim halfway across the lake with shoes on." Samantha agreed. "Any other ways out of here?"

"Not since the storm damage."

"Guess this is going to get a little weird. Sorry."