A Night Outside Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Internally, Derek desperately wanted to cross the six feet separating his body from hers and embrace her tightly as she came back down from an orgasmic high. He could picture himself gazing into her eyes then kissing her deeply while his hand replaced her own on her clitoris. Every sexy quake and pulse transmitting through the pressing of naked bodies to one another. Derek would wait for the first orgasm to pass before looking in her eyes for consent for the next step. A nod of agreement and another kiss would allow him to proceed.

Derek could picture laying her down on the soft grass beside the trail. He could practically feel the heat and slickness on the tip of his cock as he imagined brushing the head of it up and down her slit. Looking into her eyes for a reaction he would push into her inviting folds. On the first push it would be just the head, before retreating. With each subsequent thrust traveling deeper into her vagina, when he reached the point of complete coupling he again lean down and kiss her deeply.

Shaking his head, Derek had to stop fantasizing before the imitation stimulation caused him to coat the path before him in the semen that desperately sought release. His hands were still balled in tight fists fighting against the perceived early orgasm. He looked back over to see the fascinating strawberry blonde open her eyes as the orgasm finally finished washing over her. She was bent forward in his direction breasts hanging down between her arms capped with erect nipples. Samantha pivoted her weight back toward her ass and stood again. She moved her left arm from her where it was giving her clit through her apparently strong orgasm, up to her right breast.

Samantha returned to the perch she had sat upon when she started the mutual masturbation session. A blush intermingled with the tan and white skin, she looked stunning in her post-orgasmic glow. Even with her eyes veiled with mirrored lenses, Derek was certain that she was now focused upon his cock. Her legs parted again as she smiled wickedly. "That feels better, I believe it is your turn now." The pair of fingers in her vagina spread her lips as they traced out of her and around her labia.

Is she inviting me? Derek was almost certain that she was, but at this point, he was also nearly sure that a stiff breeze from the right direction would set him off. All he would accomplish by taking the invitation disappointing her and making it so he could not have a chance to take her out on a real date. Not to mention they still lacked a condom.

After a couple more breaths, the point of no return began to recede and Derek could wrap his hand mid-shaft again, resuming his stroking "I don't think I wanted to win this particular race against you." His hand slid slowly up and down his penis, precum coating it with slick lubrication. He gripped himself loosely to not overwhelm his senses.

"If you don't hurry up, I'll beat you to another orgasm." Her fingers were slowly and sensually moving in and out of herself in time to his own strokes.

"Not if I get there first." He smiled confidently, knowing that he could cum twice in succession at his present level of arousal. Derek picked up the speed of his stoking a little as well as tightening his grip. Samantha's cadence picked up apace with his own.

"You're a guy, I'd take that bet. Besides I am pretty close to another. A kiss says you can't make your dick spit twice before I cum again."

He had to suppress a chuckle at the crude description of cumming. "Depends, will this kiss invalidate the date?" Derek switched to a backhand grasp with his left hand, cooling down the stroking until he got confirmation of a challenge that he wished to win.

Samantha looked contemplative for just a few seconds, all while never stopping her frenetic fingering. "You know what, you are going to lose, so fuck it, the kiss will not cause me to say no date." Derek watched as mid boast her hand that was concentrating on her breast went back to her clit. She seemed determined to back up her claim.

"Okay then, what do you want if you win, how about a pass to those standing paddleboards." The smile and nod from Samantha wordlessly and unequivocally sealed the terms of the wager. She was already making quick headway toward her goal, fingers no longer spying and imitating his strokes. Honestly, Derek would really like a kiss from Samantha, but a chance to see her again to use the paddleboards, would not be any reason to complain. Taking just a moment to enjoy this vision of a woman's breasts rise and fall, he could hear the distinct pattern of breathing that had presaged her last orgasm.

Switching back to his dominant hand, Derek stood up as he approached the first orgasm of the day. Faster and faster his hand blurred up and down his shaft, twisting slightly as it passed over the sensitive head of his penis. His hips moving back and forth with his strokes. Samantha's moans, either theatrical or genuine, were pushing him over the line. His left hand cupped his balls tightly as they pulsed their portion of ejaculate toward his cock.

Derek lost conscious control of the process, when he felt the shocking sensation at the bottom of his spine radiate through his body, releasing all the sexual pressure that today's adventures had amplified.

His hand gripped down hard as the pressure in his shaft intensified. Practiced timing slackened the grip as the first pulse forked its thick white payload into the daylight streaming between tree branches. The first tumbled into the dirt below him, barely a few inches forward from the tip of his cock.

He allowed himself to get lost in the pleasure momentarily, hand twisting around his shaft conducting his powerful release. Thrusting his hips forward his legs were shaking from the intensity of the next blast, a long rope of semen fired forth. "Urrnngghhh," Nerves reveling in the wash of hormones blasting through his veins. The third wave pressure hit perfectly timed with another relaxing of his grip around his penis. This projectile tumbled through the air, closing the distance between himself and Samantha. With another shudder, the fourth rope, thicker and longer than the third, only reached half the distance of the prior shot. The fifth and sixth shots were less massive than the fourth, but fired with much higher velocity.

Derek would have enjoyed just riding out the powerful orgasm, varying grip strength to tease out the maximum load. But, he knew that if he did not start stroking again, mid-orgasm, the refractory period would set in and he would have to concede a loss to Samantha. He started masturbating again in earnest, with quick long strokes up and down his still spasming cock. The motion of his hand meant that the seventh spray came out in a spiraling loop. Other times when he did this trick, he would close his eyes and fantasize vividly, either the events that lead to this orgasm or his favorite recent sexual encounter. This time he needed only open his eyes and take in the sight of Samantha writhing in her own pleasure before him.

Samantha looked to be close to her next orgasm, but his own first was still spurting out of him. After the eleventh shot sprayed forth, Derek was even more sure that he liked cumming outside and putting on a show. Watching her, he was a little worried that she would be able to cum again before his current orgasm abated.

When the final thick glob of the first ejaculation finally coursed down his fingers and sent a shiver of satisfaction down his spine, he picked up speed. Derek's left hand stabilized his shaft and testicles from the thrashing he was giving himself.

Simple determination might not be good enough this time, though if he lost he was not going to be too concerned. His penalty would be watching the beautiful creature before him shudder through another exquisite looking orgasm and giving up a pass to the boathouse that he was not using anyways. Still, he refused to surrender in the good-natured competition with the mischievous, gorgeous women before him. Across from him, Samantha had reclined, knees up, legs open, both hands working furiously on her pussy. Her eyes, were still open and staring directly at the actions of his cock. She looked incredible as her body coursed toward another orgasmic release.

"Oh, oh, oh." Samantha's vocalizations were glorious, spurring Derek on. Just a little longer. A familiar sensation was building at the base of his spine. His left hand tightened on his scrotum again. Right hand stopping its motion as a wash of force surged from the head of his penis. The fluid much clearer on the second release, body not having enough time to refill certain components of his ejaculate.

"Oh, Fu..." Samantha's voice trailed off again, mouth open in a silent scream. As his first surge of a second orgasm shot forth, Samantha's legs snapped shut again. She quaked with the energy of a powerful orgasm.

Derek's body did not take long to push out the three, shorter, less energetic, less opaque ropes of cum. Legs shook and felt like jelly as the last of the pent up sexual energy ejected his body on to the dirt in front of him. Riding out the last of the climax, Derek released his cock. Any further stimulation would be overwhelming as his body entered its delayed refractory period. His penis kept its length and girth, but surrendered its fight against gravity, drooping between his legs. After he ejaculated, it always to awhile for the spent member to revert to its unarmed configuration, drooling out the last of the cum from his fun.

Samantha was still in the midst of her own orgasm. Although he could not be sure, it looked like this second climax was even stronger than her first. Wow His brain was consolidating its new addiction to watch this woman orgasm again and again. Her knees were still up, though now her calves were crossed over and her thighs closed, again pinning her hands in her crotch. Her breasts rose and fell with each quickened breath, even while shaking with each convulsion. Twinned pained and pleasure, decorated her face as her mouth fell open in taking in air in sharp inhales. The inhales separating moans of pleasure.

After a few moments, "Fuck... that... was... a good one." Samantha's mouth morphed into a broad, satisfied smile. She partially sat up, bringing her elbows back behind her, one leg stretched out toward Derek, the other knee was up. "I see you came twice, so did I. Who won?"

"I don't know about you, but I think we both won," Derek replied with a smile. "It looked to me like we both crossed the finish line for the second time at the same time."

"Well, damn impressive. As much fun as that was, I normally abhor a tie. I say we both pay the price. Now help me up and claim your prize." She blew a kiss in Derek's direction.

Derek was not about to try to argue about receiving a kiss, nor was he going to debate having to come back tomorrow to let her use his boating pass. Though he was a little apprehensive about helping her up, his hands sticky with his own ejaculate. "I am not complaining, but do you want me to rinse my hands first, they are a little sticky." He held his hands up, both had thick globs of white sliding down the palms.

"Oh no, not semen!" Samantha yelped, the smile still on her face. "Besides, you already hit me with a little." She switched which leg was out and pointed to the splatter mark on her foot. "I think I see what your roommates were talking about."

"Sorry that got away from me a little, I think I had some inspiration." Derek stepped across the divide between them and helped Samantha to her feet.

Samantha pulled her self up then wrapped an arm around Derek's neck and pulled him towards her. She paused for just a second, intense eyes staring into his own, visible this close under mirrored lenses, but not betraying their color. Her other arm snaked behind his back and pulled him into a strong embrace. The feeling of her breasts against his chest was amazing. He was glad that she had turned her hips so that they were touching at their waistline, as even in its spent condition his dick started to ascend again.

The kiss was sudden, passionate and intense. Lips parted, tongues danced and twirled around one another. The embrace grew stronger, hands wandering up and down one another's naked backs. Derek had experienced a number of first kisses with several women over his lifetime, this was something different, something he never wanted to end. Just as abruptly as it started, Samantha pulled away from him and releasing him from her passionate hug. "Wow..." was all he mustered to say as they again stared at one another.

Samantha bit her lower lip and smiled. "I wanna do that again, but I am afraid I would lead me to want to break my promise." She grasped the fingers on his hand and pulled Derek toward the cool water before them.

Derek just smiled letting Samantha take the pair into the icy stream. "It's going to be a really long month."