A Night Outside Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not complaining," Derek said as he looked to be catching his breath. I should have won this... "But I think the other part of the wager might be the important part."

"Just remember, I will not accept a date request for one more month," Samantha said as she pulled the Velcro that was keeping her phone on her arm.

"I am well aware." He smiled, standing back up. She couldn't help taking in the sight of his body again as her fingers instinctually unlocked her phone. Her eyes scanned his form, glistening with sweat, Samantha had to resist the urge to grab his cock and pull him into the woods. Evidently the run had not cooled her desire.

With a few deft movements on her keyboard, she sent the number Derek had given her a month before a text. Typing simply, 'You win... This round.' Looking up and returning a smile as Derek's phone chimed on his armband. "You going to get that? It might be important."

"Nah, I was told I have to wait a month. And it would be rude to not pay attention to the woman I am with." He replied with a knowing smile.

"So, how is the food here?"

"Not bad, although I usually just grab a smoothie or something on the run. It will be nice to sit down to an actual meal."

"How do you know I was not just offering a smoothie for lunch, I mean it is free on your first visit."

"Yeah, but I think the smoothie bar might be closed for Annabelle's break for a little bit. Plus that might be awkward."

"Might, but gotta face that sometime."

"Aww... but I was just going to look for another nude recreation destination in the city and never face that again."

"Okay, sounds like a plan. It might be hard for me to avoid my cousin and his family though."

"And this is the only place like this in the entire state."

"Darn, well I guess I can at least put that off for today. Let's go grab a bite."

"Sounds like a better plan to me."

"So, this is how you spend your weekends?" Samantha started down the path, back to complete the circuit and head back to the headquarters.

"The last months worth, yeah. I have been lucky and the weather has been nice each weekend. Some-days, I go for a run and get my workout in. Others I kind of explore and see what all this place has to offer."

"Sounds like a decent, relaxing weekend."

"It is, so how did you end up here this weekend?"

"Well, it's kind of an embarrassing story." She looked over to Derek, slightly blushing as the memory of the events flooded back into her mind.

"Okay, so is my own. I'll bet mine is even more so, I'll share mine if you share yours."

Samantha weighed her options. Is getting caught naked by your aunt so bad? "We'll see whose is more embarrassing then." Derek nodded her direction. "Remember how I was watching my aunt's house while they were on vacation?"

"Of course, the day I met you."

"Well, just qualify this with I have been a home nudist since I first had the opportunity to live on my own. I just kind of discovered that I liked getting out of the shower and lounging around the house in a towel. Soon I realized that the towel was unnecessary, I preferred to be nude"

"Nothing to be ashamed of there."

"No, I suppose not. Look I am not used to this whole, non-secret nudity thing yet. Though I am getting more comfortable." Samantha smile and stretched a little in the warm sunlight, pausing to take in how good this really felt. "The day I kicked your ass in the race was the last day I was watching the house. My aunt's family wasn't due home for hours. As I usually do, I took off my running gear and went for a soak in the hot tub, as became the custom for me after a run."

"Good for the sore muscles. So I hear."

"After a nice soak and a shower, I packed up all my stuff, save what I am currently wearing in my car in the garage. I decided to clean up the house and do the laundry sans clothes. I am dancing around the house, listening to music in my earbuds and cleaning. A great song comes on and I start rocking out in the living room. I don't hear the door open and I turn around to see my aunt's entire family, including Ethan and his brother, just staring mouths agog."

"Oh, no"

"Wait, that's not all. I ran off to the guest bedroom only to remember I had no clothes to put on in the house. To make matters worse all the bedding in the room was in the laundry, so I had nothing to put on or cover up with at all."

"What did you do?"

"After a few minutes, I had no choice, I had to walk out of the room naked to get my clothes."

"How did that work out for you?"

"Actually, not bad at all. My aunt had sent the boys to pick up food at the store, so it was only her at the time. I found out that they were all also home nudists. I had my first nude social experience and Ethan recommended VMV to me. How about you?"

"That did not end so poorly."

"No, I guess it didn't but, at the time I was mortified."

"For the second time today I think I am going to win a contest."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, let's just say I was not in such an uncompromising situation."

"Worse than getting caught naked by your family?"

"I would say they are other ways that you can be caught then just naked when you are home alone." Samantha looked over and he was genuinely turning red as he said that.

"Oh, really..."

"You may have had the tradition of using the hot tub after a good run. For me, I like to reward myself a little after a run."

"Reward yourself how?" Samantha prodded knowing full well what he was likely alluding to, but wanting to hear it herself. She knew full well how she had rewarded her self after a run the same day she was caught by her aunt's family. She was always eternally grateful that her family had not gotten there a little earlier and found her in the hot tub with her vibrator.

"By... ah, releasing a little pressure." Samantha faked dumb again, trying to project her best-puzzled expression. Why whatever could you mean. "Err, okay so by jacking off."

"Did you reward yourself the last time we raced?"

"I... uh this actually happened that same day."

"Even though I kicked your ass?"

"I ran even though I was hungover, and I talked to this beautiful woman. I didn't even seem to completely fuck things up."

"Fair points."

"Normally, I would take care of my reward in my room or in the shower. On that same day, my roommates were supposedly headed to the casino upstate. I got home, took a shower, then worked on my project for work and cleaned the house naked. I rarely get the house to myself and my roommates did not know about my naked proclivities. So I was confident that I had a couple of more hours to myself, but I didn't want to get too close to their expected return time."

"I know the feeling of having someone get home early."

"Since this was one of the rare times my roommates were out, I wanted to jack off somewhere different than I usually do. I choose the downstairs living room for where I would cum. It is out in the open, but not, I thought, too out in the open. I should have heard the garage door open. But even if I didn't, I am the only one that lives downstairs so I should have time cover up and hide if anyone came home."

"I am going to guess, they did get home and didn't go upstairs."

"Yeah, it would be bad enough if they just walked downstairs to see me masturbating. One of my roommates, and his girlfriend both walked downstairs at the exact wrong moment."

"Oh no, you mean they caught you mid-orgasm?"

"The walked down, right as I hit the point of no return. As I had nothing to cover up with, and well its really hard to get up and run while cumming, I just let it happen. They stood there and watched the whole time."

"Wow, what happened after, you know you finished? Did they just leave?"

"I was in such shock I couldn't move. I was sat covered in my own jizz and they had a conversation with me."

"That sounds awkward."

"Oh it was. They said that my naked activities were not quite as hidden as I thought they had been. They thought they might catch me naked, but they didn't expect that. Then they commented on my lack of hair. And the strength of my... ahem, spray."

"Huh." Samantha had, without Derek's seen knowledge, seen him cum before, but that time had been in a pool. She was curious to whether it was a lot or a little, since his roommates that this was the important thing to comment one. Are you actually curious about this? "So was it a lot or a little?"

"It had been a week, and I had been at it for a little while. So the event was particularly large. On the bright side, after all the embarrassment, one of my roommates and let me know they did not mind me being naked when they were home."

"Do you reward yourself like this after every run?"

"Only on weekends."

"Why only weekends?"

"I get my runs in at the gym before work on weekdays. Those group showers are already awkward enough without someone jerkin it."

"Do you reward yourself out here? You reward yourself after your run earlier?"

"I have every time I have run out here. Except today."

"Do you just sneak out into the woods and..." Samantha placed her hand above her smooth crotch and mimicked jacking a dick. Grabbing a quick glance at Derek's once again erect cock.

"Yeah, find a quiet spot and..." He actually gave his penis a few tugs while he said it.

"It looks like your little friend is expecting it. You could sneak off for a few minutes if you want to give him a good beating." and I could find a place it release my own stress.

"Although I don't want to walk over to lunch with him misbehaving, I have another Idea. Up ahead is a cold water stream. The swelling tends to abate with a little liberal application of cold."

But I kinda wanted an excuse to get off. "Okay show me, a little cold water after that run might feel good."

"The path to it is just a couple of turns ahead."

Samantha nodded in agreement and followed, an excuse to steal long looks at Derek's shapely glutes. She still felt incredibly horny. Badly, did she desire to grab Derek's penis and put it to work reliving her own needs, but she let Derek choose. She was curious to go out with him, yet that did nothing to relieve the building fire in her that need some kind of release. Would masturbating together break your promise? Samantha thought to herself.

It had been a while since she had done that, probably before sex, oral or otherwise, became the de facto fun time response. I wouldn't be touching him. Samantha desperately wanted to relieve some of the sexual longing she had. She was uncertain that masturbating would be enough to cool her over-active libido. They walked a few more turns as she debated doing something reckless. Finally coming to a shaded path, that forked down in elevation toward running water. "The water here is super cold. I am not sure how there is a hot spring and a cold water spring in the same area. Hopefully this will cool this guy off a little"

Do it, it'll be fun Samantha looked around to ensure that they were truly alone. Derek had already kicked off his shoes and was calf-deep in the water and not looking her direction. Finding a nice flat stone near the water she took a seat, and let her legs open wide toward Derek. Running a finger across her labia, her fingers were coated with her own nectar. She let her palm rest on her clitoris, and clutched her more sensitive breast with her opposite hand. There was a brief thought of just getting off and see how long it took Derek to notice.

"I don't think that a swim is going to do enough to cool me down, I think I need to cum. Care to join me?" As he turned around Samantha probed into herself with her middle finger and ground her palm into her clit, sending a shiver of pleasure up her body.

"I thought that was off the table because of the promise." Derek sounded concerned, but his right hand was already wrapped tightly around his shaft.

"The promise means we can't have sex, I don't think it has anything to do with a little masturbation. As long as we don't touch one another." Samantha replied, excited to watch Derek get off again. Fingers caressed her hard nipple, adding to the ripples of pleasure that were bouncing through her body. The eyes she could feel watching her were helping to increase the amplitude of the ripples. She was going to give him quite the show, and at her level of arousal she wouldn't need to embellish any of the pleasure she was experiencing.

Derek's arm wasn't moving much as he was staring slack-jawed at Samantha. "You gonna join in or are you just going to watch me fuck myself." A second finger joined the first in her dripping vagina. At the mention of fucking, she started to move her paired fingers in and out of herself. Samantha's opposite hand took up the duty of stimulating her clit.

"Enjoying the show, besides I may have been underselling my arousal. I don't need you to think I have a hair-trigger." Derek took a seat on a flat stone. Thick beads of clear liquid cascaded down his cock to coat his coiled fingers as he slowly moved his hand up and down his shaft. The thought of grabbing his penis and tasting that precum caused her to lick her lips seductively.

"I think we may have an advantage when it comes to being able to keep having fun after we cum." Samantha splayed her legs, bringing her knees up as if she was preparing to be fucked. She knew this would be giving Derek a fantastic view as it always did when she masturbated in front of her mirror. Although she did really need to get off, the fact that she was being watched made it feel like another competition, and this time she wasn't going to lose. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes feeling the warm sun beating down on her and letting herself relax and enjoy the moment.

"Wow..." Samantha's display was rewarded with a whispered exclamation. What's he going to think about this? Her fingers came free of her vagina and brought both hands, slick with her own growing excitement, up slowly across smooth skin. Sliding all the way up to her chest, she tweaked her nipples a little hard as her level of arousal begged for more stimulation. Fuck your promise, let him fuck you! Samantha shook away her animal desire threatening to cloud all judgment as her orgasm built.

Samantha brought her hands back down to her waiting, quivering sex. Looping her left hand around her thigh, she ran her fingertips around her labia, luxuriating in the pulses of pleasure. Her right hand started circling and teasing her clitoris. She couldn't resist spreading her labia and giving Derek an exquisite view of her vagina. Bringing her head up she looked between her breasts as the heaved with her quickened breath. Samantha needed to see his reaction as she started to push a pair of fingers deep into her eager pussy.

"Good lord!" Derek exclaimed. Samantha could see his resolve eroding as his right began to traverse his length, coating his cock in a sheen of fluid. For a few strokes, she thought about seeing if she could make him spill his load before she orgasmed, another opportunity for some good-spirited competition. The rising tide of impending orgasm that was flooding her senses with fantastic stimulation, wouldn't allow for the competition. She needed to cum, no one was going to interrupt her this time.

Keeping her legs spread, Samantha sat up, first on to her ass and then into a squatting position on her feet. Using her left hand on the rock behind her to keep her balance, she brought her right hand back to the intersection of her legs. Thumb pushing on her clit, she pushed a pair of fingers back into the nexus of pleasure that was radiating throughout her body. Each time she brought her fingers in and out in quick strokes, the waves of ecstasy amplified bringing her closer and closer to the orgasm her body so desperately craved.

One more look over at Derek before the constructive interference of ricocheting euphoria overtook her quivering body, revealed that he was no longer thrusting his penis in and out of a clenched hand. Instead his hands were tightly balled in fists on either side of his body, knees on the ground, ass on his feet. His cock was thrusting into the sky, hips moving, either consciously or unconsciously with the motion of the pair of fingers that were entwined with her vagina. Rivulets of clear fluid coursing down the hard shaft.

Samantha shifted the bulk of her weight on to the balls of her feet. She imagined her legs spread to encompass Derek's pushing herself up and down as if riding his penis cowgirl. "Oh..." She could no longer contain her outburst as her body was approaching an apex. She knew from experience that the more she physically engaged all of her body the more powerful the result. Balanced as she bounced on sore legs with each mocked stroke, she brought her left hand off the rock and pressed it to her eager clitoris. Her right hand, no longer occupied with a thumb on her clit, exaggerated its movement in and out of her. "Fuck, fuck fuck, FUCK!" Poised on the edge of a precipice, she pushed herself over.

"Oh.. Fu..." Samantha's voice trailed off as the orgasm coursed through her, radiating out from her vagina. Her vision clouded by the colors of a brilliant dawn, the crescendo of orgasm illuminating every pleasurable nerve in her body. She pushed her fingers deep into herself and nearly fell forward onto her knees. Her legs clenched closed pinning her hands in their place. Her body shook and convulsed as it finally relieved some of the sexual tension that had been ratcheting to extreme levels.

At the nexus of the emanating, blinding orgasm, the fingers within her were repeatedly grabbed and released by the convulsing muscles of her vagina. With her left hand still on her clitoris, she continued to circle the bundle of nerves, proliferating the ecstasy through her body. "Oh!" she practically screamed, uncaring about her outbursts gaining the attention of possible passing strangers. Slowly her vision cleared as the coursing tide of sensation finally began to wane and return the cascade to normal. Samantha's left hand stopped its activity as the sensation went from pleasurable to overwhelming after the passing of the blissful moment of satisfaction. Instead it went to focus on her more sensitive right breast, knowing that this first flourish of pleasure was just the first, deeply fulfilling, plateau before she moved on to an additional peak.

As her body returned to somewhat normal, though the lingering pleasure was still blunting some of the sharp edges of the heat and sunlight, Samantha went back to perch herself on the rock where this session had begun. Looking back towards her new friend, even post-orgasm a large portion of her wanted him to come over to her, kiss her deeply and fuck her. As if giving an invitation, she sat legs splayed, beginning slow, languid strokes in and out of her pussy as she basked in the sensations of release of tension. "That feels better, I believe it's your turn now." Samantha smiled, hoping that some visual and aural stimulation would propel her toward the next peak or entice him to make a move.

Derek

Is this really happening? Was all Derek could think that would not cause him to cross his own finish line while he was watching the girl of his dreams orgasm while masturbating a mere six-feet in front of him. The logical portion of his brain was still attempting to caution him against falling completely for the naked nymph in front of him in the throes of very satisfying looking delight. From a position that looked like she was riding an invisible lover, legs wide open, she collapsed forward. Her legs snapped shut, one hand still trapped within her groin, the other pressing hard at the crown of her labia.

He sat in stunned silence listening as her pleasure was punctuated by gasps, moans, and even shouts of the word fuck. Samantha's eyes rolled and her body quaked with the apparent orgasm. Although he could not be sure if it was the current experience or a bit of theatrics, Derek was certain that he may have found a new addiction. His cock was straining for its own release. If he touched it now, he would miss the spectacle before him as he went through is own blissful release. He wanted to be the cause of that look and the quaking of her body. His desire for bringing her pleasure was out striping his need for release.