A Night Outside Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Weirder than me turning down sex?"

She couldn't help but giggle a little. "Maybe not, but close."

"Okay, umm... So, I don't want my member being the first thing your cousin sees. How about a little more details on the lake." Derek said pointing a thumb over his shoulder.

Samantha took the hint and they both turned toward the water.

"Over there is the paddleboard lock-up. Behind it is the member storage location, if you have any water sport equipment it can be stored there as part of the membership fee." Behind them the voices grew louder as she knew they were getting toward the end of the crawl-through tunnel. She stole a quick look at Derek's cock. It was losing its erection, now half its former size, pointing down with what was left of his circumcised for skin still peeled back from the head. At least he won't have a raging boner when he meets my cousin.

Right then Samantha's attention was pulled toward the exit from the tunnel they had crawled through, she craned her neck over her shoulder to look in that direction. Climbing out of the hole was Annabelle, the pretty, curvy, proprietor's daughter that had caught Samantha masturbating in the locker room, not but half an hour earlier. It did not appear that they had been noticed yet, as it looked like Annabelle was paying no attention to anything other than the mocha-colored goddess that Samantha recognized as Ethan's girlfriend Tiyanna.

Annabelle pulled Tiyanna into an embrace lounging back on the soft soil at the exit. Tiyanna fell on top of Annabelle and immediately started kissing her deeply. I should say something, this could be embarrassing. Words were stuck in her throat as she then turned to say something. She could see the hands of both girls moving between the opposite's legs, both opening their legs slightly to the other's probing fingers. Annabelle was the first to gasp in pleasure, breaking their kiss. Tiyanna's head turned away from the cliffside toward the hole. "Ethan you better get up here, we are starting without you." Annabelle's fingers had not stopped and the end of her sentence was punctuated with a sigh of pleasure. Say something! She opened her mouth to talk but nothing audible came out.

"Sorry girls, I was getting ready myself."

Out of the hollow appeared Ethan. Samantha had now been to several meals at her Aunt's house, and after initially getting caught dancing naked in their front room while house-sitting for them, she was let in on the family secret. They were nudists. Each of those diners had been in the nude, so she was used to seeing her cousin in the nude. What she was not prepared for was Ethan to come into her vision with his cock at full attention. Samantha tried to look away but her curiosity got the better of her judgment. It looked like Ethan had trimmed all of his body hair far shorter than it had been last weekend.

Samantha had thought that her cousin's penis was well proportioned, though she had never seen it with more than a slight bit of excitement. Now, it was quite evident that he was a grower and very well endowed when excited. His dick curved slightly and stood at least ten inches in length. Well that explains why he has always been so popular with the ladies. The fact that it was also currently sheathed a reddish second skin, that had to be a condom, left her no doubt what he was preparing to do with the two ladies that were still fixated on each other.

To be real honest, Ethan's member was the second-largest engorged cock she had seen in person. The only one larger belonging to her boyfriend her Sophomore year of college. Zach had been blessed by nature, but had absolutely no idea how to use what he had been given. Plus he was an asshole misogynistic bastard he thought the women's only role was a housewife.

Again, Samantha tried to belt out an announcement that the plateau her cousin thought was private was currently occupied. She was anew presented with vocal cord that did not respond. A horrifying thought occupied her mind that she would stand agog as the trio carried on with their festivities unaware of other couple's presence. They would only slowly realize the voyeurs in their midst as they came down from there.

She watched as Ethan bent down and kissed Tiyanna, seemingly entranced by the ladies pleasuring one another. Tiyanna's right had moved from behind Annabelle's neck to Ethan's penis. Gripping it mid-shaft, she started to pump up and down the impressive length, her alternate hand still plying its efforts betwixt Annabelle's thighs. Samantha looked away, wanting nothing to do with seeing the look of pleasure on her cousin's face. Say Something, this is wrong. He wouldn't be doing this if he knew you were here! One more time she open her mouth to announce her and Derek's presence, not much more than a gurgle was emitted in the mid-day sun. Fortunately for her, Derek seemed to have sensed her apprehension, loudly clearing his throat.

"Sorry to interrupt you three, but you are not quite alone yet." Samantha felt fingers covertly intertwining with her own behind her back, giving a quick squeeze, beckoning her voice back to the fore. The opposite trio sat up startled like a set of meerkats in the roar of a nearby lion.

"Hate to do this to you cuz, but we were here first." Samantha practically shouted, now unburdened by sudden unprecedented muteness. Annabelle, Tiyanna, and Ethan looked to be deer stuck in the headlights. Ethan quickly scrambled behind Tiyanna, hiding his dick from easy view.

Derek

Samantha had just informed him of the encroaching presence of her own cousin. Derek was still reeling from his own rejecting of guaranteed sex. She's special... probably. That kind of thinking had gotten his heart broken several times in college. He would work up that some fairy tale love at first sight bullshit and then feel crushed when the girl he was interested in had no interest in him. This felt different. You thought that several times before. Though in the past he never had such a strong signal that his potential paramour had an interest in him.

Derek had once again started pointing out the features of the lake facilities, hoping that when they were discovered, this looked like a sight-seeing stop. When he heard voices behind him he could not help turning to see who was coming through the passageway. The first to appear was the pretty young woman who worked the smoothie and juice stand at the clubhouse. She was shorter, and curvy with large breasts. Even being on the larger side, she was in great shape, toned muscles well-tanned from the obvious time she had spent at the nude recreation center this summer. Coming out of the hole she did not even glance to see if the precipice was clear of other patrons. Instead it looked like her attention went immediately to the next figure climbing from beneath the roots.

The second nude young lady that appeared was taller, thinner with bright pink and red hair. The brightly adorned hairdo, accented her dark caramel to mocha skin quite well. Her breasts were smaller, but very perky, capped with small nipples that looked to be erect in the midday sun. Her well-toned body looked to be the build of a gymnast or track athlete. As she emerged she was pulled into an embrace with the first women.

While the fear of being seen by a cousin of Samantha's had been driving his erection back down, seeing two attractive lasses make out in the nude was doing nothing but putting that process in reverse. Watching the ladies seemed wrong, but it was not his relative that was making an appearance, Derek was going to let Samantha make the first announcement of their presence. He looked over at her face and she appeared in shock. Okay, I'll let her make the first move but I won't wait forever.

Derek's attention fell again on the pair near the exit. They were paying no attention to anything around them, only their opposite's naked body. He watched as hands snaked down between each other's legs. Movements and grinding of hips toward the other, left him no doubt where their fingers had wandered. Their lips de-tangled from the make-out session to sigh and gasp as their bodies writhed in apparent pleasure. "Ethan, you better get up here we are starting without you!" Came from the second girl as her head turned back toward where they entered. Derek again looked toward Samantha his eyes pleading for her to say something.

"Sorry girls, I was getting ready myself."

Entering his sightline as he looked back toward the girls was a well built young man with a well-groomed beard and short dark-colored hair. Instantly he realized the young man was the same that he had seen in his neighbor's backyard many times. Although in every other appearance he had been wearing at least a swimsuit. Dark-colored chest hair looked to be trimmed fairly short. The man appeared in excellent shape with nary a tan-line on his entire body. Standing proudly out from a neatly trimmed crotch was easily the single largest dong he had ever seen in person. The fact that it was already wrapped in a bright red condom left him no doubt what they would be witnessing if they didn't say something. He looked one last time at Samantha, who looked like she was trying to say something, mouthing words but nothing was coming out. I gotta say something or I am just a creep.

When one of the girls reached out and grabbed the young man's penis, Deciding to take the initiative, Derek loudly and obviously cleared his throat. "Sorry to interrupt you three, but you not quite alone." He placed his arm behind Samantha's back and squeezed her hand letting her take over from here. It was her cousin he didn't want to overstep his bounds.

"Hate to do this to you cuz, but we were here first." Samantha took a step forward releasing his hand after a brief squeeze of her own. Her step forward had, it seemed blocked his own penis from the trio's view.

Annabelle, at first startled, quickly smiled as she recovered a look of confidence. She did not appear to attempt to cover herself in any way as she turned toward Samantha and Derek, she reclined back on her perch, on leg bent toward her body the other forward, leaving open her smooth crotch. Her fingers fell back to her labia, continuing to trace the outside of her lower lips. "Oh, I see you found a spot. Care to join us? More is always added fun." Her sultry tone implying that the proposition was genuine.

"Gross, that's my cousin, Annabelle." Ethan squeaked shielding his erection behind his girlfriend.

"Oh, well then that's too bad, she's cute and he could be fun," Annabelle replied with a wink, this time sitting up and removing her hand from her crotch. "Since you two interrupt our fun, what are you doing out here?"

"Derek was showing me around, he told me that there was a great view out here."

"We were going to do the same," Tiyanna replied meekly. Derek felt a little sorry for the girl, this must be an incredible shock for her just when she was trying to enjoy some late morning fun.

"Ahh... Well it is her first day, and I would hate to take up any more of your time. Enjoy the... view." With another quick squeeze of Sam's hand, Derek stepped out from behind Samantha, no longer allowing her form to cloak his own excitement. "Sorry ladies, you two's sightseeing was a little bit of a show." He said looking each in the eyes, trying to not appear as ashamed as he felt. "I didn't mean to ruin anything for you neighbor."

"Sorry, Ethan, uhh... I won't share this with Aunt Susan if you don't." Samantha followed directly behind him.

"I don't think this will come up in conversation."

Crossing in front of the trio, Derek lowered himself into the tunnel and crawled back through the passage. He could hear Samantha behind him, but neither said a thing the entire transit. He started to dread that Samantha would not still want to hang out with him today, after the embarrassment. Emerging from the hole, the dread had caused his penis to return to its resting form, he turned and offered a hand to help Samantha up.

"Well that was a thing. I hope I didn't ruin their fun." Samantha said in a soft whisper.

"Yeah, I was going to let you say something first, but I didn't want it to get too far before someone said something."

"Thank you, that was too awkward for me to speak there for a minute." Her voice level picked up a little as they walked down the path. "I mean good for Ethan, but I don't need to see that." Samantha looked at him, the embarrassed flush beginning to fade and a smile peeking through. "I see your over-excitable friend seems to have calmed down."

Derek could feel his cock stirring to life again at its mere mention. A large drop of precum pushed out from its head. "If only he would stop drooling, so rude in front of company."

"We could either punish him by me kicking your ass in a mile run, or the offer is still on the table, I could take care of his drooling issue for you." She replied with a wicked smile.

The race is still on! Derek tried to hide his excitement at the notion that they would still be racing one another. "I see, I think you're trying to cheat. Trying to get the air brake to rise again."

"Come now, that wouldn't be sporting!" She replied with a giggle. "No, I am going to beat you fair and square, I don't need you to have any excuses this time."

"Someone is quite confident even though she's never run nude before."

"We will just have to see."

Continuing to talk up their individual running prowess, and awkward episode seemingly behind them for now Derek was really enjoying himself. The novelty of being nude with an attractive woman somewhat dissipating from the fore of his thoughts. As they were finally emerging from the wooded path Samantha stopped momentarily. "You said that the distance around the loop is a mile right?"

"Yeah, I suppose it's a circuit so it has to be a mile." Nice mansplaining, dumb ass

"Of course it is," Samantha looked down one arm on the elbow of the other. It seemed like she was trying to prop up her breasts just a little. "I just wanted to agree on a finish line, so I can go ahead and kick your ass now."

"Kick my ass is it? We'll just have to see about that."

Samantha pivoted on her toes and faced away from him. "Okay, then GO!" She yelled back over her shoulder as she took off down the path, several steps in the lead before Derek could react.

The view as he looked up to watch her streak down the path almost gave him pause. With each step her beautiful, toned ass shook in a mesmerizing fashion. If it were not for the boasting prior he may have watched a little longer before he moved to catch up. That and the promise of seeing her chest reacting to the same steps. "Oh, a little head start huh? I thought we weren't supposed to cheat?" Derek laughed as he started to try and keep pace.

To his pleasant surprise Samantha turned around and ran backward a few steps. Samantha's toned form in motion was exquisite. The way her legs flexed with each step coupled with the way she held her core so taunt, almost kept his eyes from being glued to her breast as they danced with each step. "If it helps, I can run backward until you catch up!" She said with a smirk.

"Not complaining about the view, but the trail gets a little rough ahead, and it's even less fun to fall naked."

"You say this from experience?" Samantha replied as she turned back around and started to run shoulder to shoulder with Derek.

"Yeah, but not recent experience." Derek's legs were rubbery from the earlier run he had taken, but he was not going to let that stop him from running this race. And winning.

"How long have you been running naked?" Samantha questioned back, still not even breathing heavy.

"Officially, I came out here and went for a run the weekend after I raced you last time."

"The last time you got your ass kicked?" She chuckled. Derek nodded in the affirmative. "And wait, officially, what do I have to register as an official nudist somewhere?"

Derek could not help but laugh at his parlance. "Poor choice of words perhaps, maybe its more like since I started running naked without hiding it."

"How about unofficially?" She smiled taking another chance to needle him a little over his word choice.

"Well, I guess ever since I was younger and my parents started trusting me to be home alone when they went on weekend trips. I wouldn't put on clothes all weekend. I still got my run in on the treadmill."

"You look good doing it."

"Been practicing it for a while. So how does your first official naked run feel." He stressed the word official to laugh at himself a little.

"It's a little warm, but the sunshine and wind on my... everything feels great. My tits feel fine so far, though that might change if the path gets too rough."

"I was going to ask about the tits, but I didn't want to seem too forward."

"Come on now, we're both naked, you wanna look, look. I know I have been. As long as you don't make it creepy and can still carry on a conversation."

"Running might not be new, but apparently my socialization needs some work."

"You can practice, while I win this race, as long as you don't get too out of breath," Samantha replied with an evil smile as she accelerated away from Derek.

"I am not going to make it easy on you."Derek grimaced for a heartbeat as he pushed himself to keep up. His legs ached in complaint, but looking up at her gorgeous ass melted the pain away. If this was, in fact, his only chance to ask Samantha out on a date, his legs were just going to have to ignore the fatigue and pain. There was no way he was going to throw in the towel in this race, or with this opportunity.

Samantha

The conversation slowly faded away as she pushed the pace higher and higher around the circuit. The pair passed several other nude individuals that were out enjoying the sunny weather. It was not a lack of witty banter that was putting a quash on the good-natured barbs being thrown back and forth, but the pace that was making speech difficult. Derek had once again not been exaggerating when he told her that the path was getting rougher.

In a particularly difficult stretch, it seemed that the path had partially washed out recently. Each step at the current pace that went down severally in elevation sent jolts of pain through her as her breasts bounced painfully. Trying to keep the pace frantic, she held the girls down with each hard step. Samantha felt that she may be betraying weakness in her race for exactly half a second when she glanced to the side and Derek stabilizing his own anatomy from the shock of the footfalls. Unfortunately, her own attempts at shock absorption were not quite up to snuff. Each additional step was reverberating pain through her chest.

Samantha started to fall behind as she tried to avoid the continued abuse of her now tender breasts. Her two stride lead had become a three stride deficit as they got back to the start of the loop, about halfway around the race. She pushed herself as they started back toward the finish line, but something was keeping her from ignoring the pain and pushing ahead. Come on, you got this! A little voice urged her on.

By the three-quarters mark, she was only a stride behind, but the repeated percussion earlier, kept her from making the final push. If asked she would have told anyone honestly that Derek won fair and square. She would not allow any excuses for the loss, but wondered if tomorrow's 10k against Alison and Sara, clouded her mind. The pain that she would have tried to push through, she did not want to have an effect on her performance tomorrow. Or you wanted him to win.

Coming across the finish line, Samantha could not resist a punch to Derek's arm while admitting defeat. "Well crap, I guess I owe you lunch."