A Night Outside Ch. 08 - The Photo 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got to her door, between the irritation and her mind playing out scenarios of how she would ask her friends to model for her, she forgot her customary light knock before entering. Samantha, her roommate, was likely to be nude. The knock was not a signal to cover up; neither Sara nor herself minded her nudist tendencies but ensured she was not standing in plain view of the door.

She and Sara had discovered their roommate's proclivities during their freshman year. The three girls had lived on the same floor of the dorms, each in their own small room. By the middle of the first semester, they had fallen into a routine of just walking into one another's places and hanging out after class. Samantha must have forgotten to lock the door because the two other girls walked in to see her sitting in a chair, legs resting on her bed, wearing nothing but a pair of headphones. She worked on an essay for her English class; the laptop sat on one leg, oblivious to the outside world.

Alison wanted to quietly close the door and sneak out, pretending it never happened. Sara, though, never let mutual embarrassment give her pause. She strode right over to Samantha and leaned in to wave at her. "Whatcha doing?"

Samantha startled for a moment, moving the computer to cover her crotch. Her eyes were wild for a moment as she scanned the room "Sara! A...Alison. I was just working on a research paper."

Sara simply flopped down on the bed and turned on the tv as she always did when she came into the room. "Cool, Alison and I are done for the day. We were coming over to hang out." Sara acted as if everything was normal. Alison took a cue from her and sat on the stool beside the bed

"I thought you two had practice." Samantha looked ashamed but was not panicking or covering her breasts.

"Coach had to call it early today, had some family thing to go to, and the assistant was sick." Sara's eyes were mostly on TV, though she did occasionally look back toward Samantha.

"Must be nice to get a day off." Samantha had fallen back into conversation like there was nothing else to talk about.

To this day, Alison was convinced that if she did not bring it up, the two might have just gone on acting as if nothing was different. "So, you look comfortable." She broached the topic obliquely.

"Why are you naked?" Sara did not believe in subtle.

"I thought I locked the door."

"You just get out of the shower?" Alison asked though it looked like Samantha's hair was dry.

"A couple of hours ago."

"This normal for you?"

"Yeah... It is. At least when I am alone." Samantha's shoulders seemed to relax as if she had just unburdened a secret.

"Cool. You mind if we hang out?"

"Not a problem. I guess I should get dressed."

"Why?" Sara looked at her directly in the eyes.

"Aren't you two uncomfortable?"

"I'm not. What about you, Ally?" Sara said with a slight shrug.

"No, Are you uncomfortable with us here?"

"If it were anyone else, I would say yes, but you two are like sisters. This is how I am most comfortable." Samantha moved the laptop back to its previous position on her leg. Alison couldn't help glancing at her crotch and getting confirmation that the strawberry blonde hue of her hair was natural.

"Then just be comfortable around us."

The conversation became normal, surprisingly quickly. It was hardly ever a conversation point again. They hung out the same as they always had, just one of them didn't wear clothes. At first, it was only when they were in her room, but eventually, the nudist would come to one of their places in a robe that she would soon shed. The following school year, they had lived in a shared dorm room built for four girls. The fourth of which moved out to a sorority. For most of the first semester, their RA grumbled about moving a fourth into their room.

Fortunately, that fourth never moved in. Alison was uncertain how far in the semester Samantha would have made it before trying to bring another into their circle of trust. Samantha rarely wore anything in the room. By the middle of the semester, Sara had started to dabble in a little social nudity. It was a secret that Samantha's significant others never knew about. The nakedness stopped for a bit when Sara and Alison started to date. Sara had to sit her down after a month and question what was going on. Samantha already knew that her roommates liked girls, so why was she suddenly wearing clothes all the time. Samantha worked on a paper in her birthday suit when they got back from practice the next day.

When they finally moved in together, even Alison had started to participate. She had to admit that something was freeing about walking around her apartment sans clothing. When she got hurt, it stopped all of that. So, when she forgot to knock, she was surprised to see Samantha's bright white ass swaying along to the music while she stood at the sink.

Alison tried to hurry in and shut the door behind her, just in case one of the boys living next door came home. As soon as she pushed the door open, she went to hurry in, carrying all her things and using the crutches. Her movement was suddenly arrested as her backpack caught on the door. For half a second, it felt as if it were going to cause her to topple over backward. A vision of her falling over and alerting the stereotypical frat boy neighbors flashed in her brain and revealing Samantha's secret when she needed to ask her to volunteer to help her.

A couple of frustrating attempts to decouple herself from the door were wildly unsuccessful. Samantha had bolted from the kitchen and was already in the hallway, pulling her backpack away from the door. She was nonplussed by standing in the hallway nude save a towel wrapped on her head, more concerned about Alison than she was herself. "Girl, get your naked ass inside!" She tried to keep her voice low but needed Samantha to get back into the apartment.

Samantha quickly scrambled in the door and shut it behind her before she started giggling. "Sorry, I wasn't thinking. I thought you were going to fall."

"And I was worried about the guys next door seeing you. Or what if someone came up the stairs?" She couldn't help laughing along; Samantha's giggle was contagious.

"I am newly single," Samantha joked.

"Hopefully, you aren't that desperate." Alison was not a fan of the two guys who lived there and the ladies revolving door they entertained.

"Not yet, give it a few weeks. How was the doctor?"

Alison leaned against a counter and put her purse and camera bag down. "Good, I am healing well. And I am off the harsh medications." Her backpack hit the counter, the glass of the rum bottle thumping on the countertop.

"Oh, is that what I think it is?"

"That was going to be a surprise for later, but yes, I can have a drink again." They were never heavy drinkers, but they did enjoy a beverage or two.

"What did you get? Does it go with spaghetti?"

Concern briefly flashed through her mind. Samantha tried, but she was not the best cook. "Rum goes with everything."

"I hope so. Don't worry; even I can boil pasta and heat some sauce." It seemed that Samantha was fully aware of her culinary shortcomings.

"Thank you; I know you two have had to do so much more around here since I got hurt." She couldn't keep the disappointment out of her voice.

"It's no problem. I know you would do the same."

Alison looked over and saw the purple sex toy on the countertop beside the simmering pot. The towel that it sat upon was a little too close to the hot burner for her liking. "Having some fun before I got home?" Alison pointed at the toy.

Samantha turned red. "I was cleaning it. Hygiene is important."

"Uh-huh." Alison agreed incredulously. She couldn't help noticing signs of excitement on Sammy.

"Getting it clean so I can use it later, it has been a while since Joel and I broke up."

Alison suddenly became aware that she had not had a nice orgasm since before the injury. Alison hopped on one foot to the island. She picked up the toy and flipped it on, watching as it whirred quietly in her hand. "How do you like the rabbit-style? I always stick with the old-fashioned vibrator."

"I like it a lot. It's very effective."

Alison smiled, "I'll bet."

"How did the talk with Dr. Gipson go?"

"I have a chance to make up the unit, but I need to do it this weekend. I need to talk to you and Sara about that, but let's wait for her; she should be home soon. I texted her after I got done with the doctor. She was getting done at the gym and just needed to turn in a paper she had forgotten about."

"Okay, in that case, I'll start the water boiling and put away Bugs." Samantha grabbed the shaking device from Alison. "You wanna make us some drinks?"

"Not sure I like that nickname." Alison giggled. "And I think I can handle that."

Sara -- A couple of minutes later.

Hearing that Alison had gotten good news from the doctor had brightened Sara's day immensely. After she turned in her paper, she beelined it home to their apartment. After Skipping up the stairs to their floor, she lightly rapped on the door as she got her keys out. Part of her was hopeful that their resident nudist would return to her usual lifestyle. Not only because she was easy on the eyes but also because she genuinely seemed happier when she was naked.

As she opened the door, she immediately saw Alison sat beside the sink, beverage in hand, talking to someone in the corner, out of the sightline of the door. Sara's heartbeat was excited for a moment. Is she? Taking another step in, Samantha had hidden beside the fridge to get out of the direct line of sight. "Hey girls, what have I missed?" She quickly shut the door when she got inside. Sara took a glance at the glasses in each of the other girls' hands. "And did you make one for me?"

"Of course, but you gotta come over here and get it. I can't deliver." Alison swirled the ice in a second glass beside her.

"Yay!" Sara set her backpack in the front room and then bounced over to collect her beverage, pausing to kiss Alison before picking up the glass. "You told me about the doctor's office. How did it go with the professor?" Her upcoming biology quiz all but forgotten.

"I believe our prior conversation will have to be put on pause, Sammy." Alison looked over and nodded toward Samantha, who was now getting a spaghetti box out of the cabinet. "I did get some extra time on the assignment, but I need to speak to both of you two about something. Wait, did you salt the water?"

"No."

"Okay, put some salt in the water first, then let it boil again before you put the pasta in. I swear I will make cooks out of you two eventually."

"What do you need to ask us, Ally?" Sara had an inkling of what she may be asking but knew that it might take a little prodding to get Alison to ask.

"Well, I was hoping to drink a couple of these before I asked. Why don't we talk about something else for a bit? Have you noticed that Sammy is naked again?"

Sara giggled at her poor attempt to change the topic. "I had noticed that she looks somehow more naked than normal."

"I did see that. What's up with the hairless look?"

"I got waxed." Samantha turned toward the pair giving them a better look. "Joel encouraged me, but I think I like it."

"Did it hurt?" Sara inquired. Samantha's long, lean body always looked beautiful. She could probably stand to gain a pound or two of muscle, but she did have an ass. Sara had always been jealous of her perfectly sized breasts. The now hairless vulva looked smooth, slightly lighter skin with just a tiny slit revealing her labia in her present unexcited state. It all made her look quite cute. Though she had enjoyed the wedge of strawberry blond hair that was now missing, the new look was very fetching.

"A little. Not as much as I thought it was going to, though. What do you two think?"

"Is it smooth?" Alison questioned.

"Very," Samantha responded, running her hand over her womanhood.

"Can I feel it?" Sara asked, trying not to look too excited.

"Sure," Samantha approached her.

Sara ran her fingers across her mound. "Wow, it is silky." She dared her fingers a little closer to Samantha's vagina, rubbing her fingertips down either side of her slit. "And they got everything."

Samantha jumped back a little. "Careful there, going to get me all excited."

"Sorry, just needed to check the waxer's work." Sara kept an embarrassed look on her face. She was almost letting her crush get her carried away in front of her love.

"I don't think it would take too much to get her going," Alison teased. "I caught her cleaning her sex toy when I got home." Samantha blanched at the comment.

"Come on, join the dark side; we could help you get off. Trust me, Alison is good with her tongue." Sara poured on some ribbing, getting Samantha to change to a darker shade of pink.

"Sara isn't bad herself. Just try it; it is delightful." Alison jumped back into the conversation.

"Yeah, yeah, I am sure that you two are, but I still like cock." Samantha replied, the blush fading.

"Weirdo. Pussy is the best." Sara smiled.

"Not arguing with that; mine just reacts better to a long hard penis."

"Sure, you just don't know without trying, girls," Alison added. "How long until dinner?"

"Ten minutes."

"You might want to heat the pasta sauce."

"Shoot, I knew I was going to forget something."

The girls continued to converse about the day as Samantha prepared supper. Sara decided to doff her clothing as well, throwing it in a heap in the front room. Alison looked at her quizzically for a second. "I was getting hot," Sara stated matter of factly.

"And now I am getting hot." Alison smiled back at her. It felt so great to see Alison in a good mood again. The doctor's news must have been excellent; text messages did not convey the message nearly as well as her sunnier and funnier disposition. Sara had not seen but brief glimpses of that girl while she was healing. Alison's mood was elevating her own.

"You know there is a solution to that." Samantha motioned at Alison's clothing.

"No thanks, I think I will just watch," Alison replied.

Samantha plated out a generous portion for each of them, and they joked around and ate their meal. Soon enough, Sara started on the dishes as Samantha and Alison migrated to the front room. Samantha stretched out on the chair closest to the kitchen, long legs stretching onto the ottoman. Alison perched on the couch, most relative to the open window. It was likely her way of encouraging Sara not to sit too close to the opening. Alison indulged the other two girls in their nudity but also tried to protect both of them.

Finishing the dishes, Sara grabbed another drink and took a seat beside Alison. "So, What did you find out about your photo unit?" Sara asked directly as the conversation with Samantha and dating possibilities died down.

Alison looked spooked and downed the rest of her beverage. "I have the weekend to take and edit the images I need to complete the unit. Dr. Gipson would have let me take an incomplete for the class, but he doesn't think I could make up the class before I graduate."

"Okay, so what does that all mean."

"It means I need to ask you two a huge, colossal favor. I called the modeling agencies the school uses; they don't have any models available. I need... I need to ask you two to be my models." Alison was not looking either girl in the eyes, a blush overtaking her face with hints of sadness. Sara knew that Alison did not ask for help easily. Asking them to do this must be her last resort to pass the class.

"That... that is a lot. I like being naked, but I keep to a small group." Samantha was now staring ahead at the muted television, basketball game seemingly stealing her attention.

"And it is slightly more than that. I also need you two to sign a release so that I can display the study in class." Sara could see the fear in Samantha's eyes. She doubted that Sammy could be convinced to aid her.

"I can do it." Sara looked directly at Alison, trying to project absolute confidence, even though she was almost terrified about these pictures leaking to future employers. "The release wouldn't be a problem, but can you keep me anonymous?"

"I believe I can," Alison said, staring directly back at her. "How about this? You get to make final approval of the edited images."

"That sounds reasonable," Sara replied with a warm smile.

"Are you sure? I mean, you are going into education."

"I am going to help you, babe, don't try and talk me out of it once you made the sale."

"What about you, Samantha?"

"Can I think about it for a little bit? I want to help you and all. It's just so scary. What if a future employer finds out?"

"Sure, I do need to know soon, but I don't want to pressure you into anything."

Sara did want Samantha to be the one to volunteer, but if she was not going to take the opportunity. "I may have another volunteer if Sammy can't do it."

"Who?"

"Aubrey."

"The freshman? How do you know she would be willing to help out?"

Sara told them about her discussion with Aubrey and how playing around in the locker room lead to the offer. "I think that Samantha might be rubbing off on you."

"No, but I wish she were." Sara joked, stroking her hand across her crotch in an exaggerated motion.

"Yeah, yeah." Samantha laughed at her antics, giving her a smile she wanted. "So, where are you going to take the pictures?"

"Here. I think it would be where we would be the most comfortable, and we wouldn't have to worry about anyone else interrupting us."

"Don't you need lights, tripods, and other camera stuff?" Sara inquired.

"I think so; Dr. Gipson said I could borrow some things from the department. I'm not sure that I can carry anything, so I got to ask for another favor."

"I know I can do that. As long as you let us borrow your car and give us a list." Samantha spoke up first.

"You have a noon class tomorrow, right, Sara?"

"I sure do; how does two work for you, Sammy?" A brief flash of the now-forgotten biology quiz strobed in her mind. She could study in the morning. Tonight she was going to bask in Alison's better mood.

"I don't have any classes tomorrow, but I do need to meet with my project group at eleven. You want me to meet you here or there?"

"Here, you will need my car. Would you see when Aubrey is available?"

"I'll text her real fast. How long will it take you to set up the living room."

"Shouldn't take too long, if you two can push the furniture into the kitchen in the morning. It might take longer for the clothing marks to disappear off you, dear."

"Aubrey says she can be here at five. I am got a quiz to study for in the morning, so we can move things after we pick things up."

"Should have more than enough time. That was quick. Now, I just need a plan for what I want to shoot."

"Other than me?" Sara questioned.

"I do want to take lots of photos of you, but they need to have a common theme."

"What theme would that be?" Inquired Samantha.

"I need to compare and contrast how you would best take photos of two bodies. I can't just take two pictures of you naked and turn that in. There needs to be more to it."

"Are skin tones are super different, and she is more well-endowed here." Sara circled her chest.

"That might be a place to start, but I was thinking something more like you both play the same position in basketball how your muscle tone or stature differ, perhaps how other body parts are similar. The theme only needs to be shared with the professor so that I could keep you two anonymous."

"Interesting. I get to see the photos before you submit the project."

"Yeah, I don't want you to worry about the project. Besides, sometimes an extra set of eyes can help me find something I missed."