A Night Outside Ch. 08 - The Photo 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, on one condition. Join us, Alison."

It was her turn to blush and contemplate. "You two are doing me a favor. Okay, I will, but first, I need to take a shower. The jungle has gotten a little over-grown since I got hurt." Alison agreed.

Both girls smiled and then laughed. "One of us, one of us." They chanted in unison. Alison just shook her head and headed to the bathroom.

Sara -- A little later

Embracing the moment, Sara enjoyed getting the front room together, wearing nothing but a pair of running shoes. She still wanted to go do something with her hair and make a pass on her makeup. Her nerves were starting to make her pace, but at least her two closest friends would be here with her. Although svelte and portable, the backdrop stand had been a bear to get back together, especially with a lack of any kind of instructions. The cursing and frustration helped to keep her mind from racing.

When the final piece clicked into place, she and Samantha stepped back to look at their accomplishments. The surprisingly thick metal bars seemed stable enough. Sara turned toward Samantha, another excuse to stare at her tall, beautiful body. The start of tan lines was gracing her smooth skin, ensconcing her gorgeous breasts with an echo for her sports bra. Samantha's vibrant hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail that hung like a cold flame behind her.

Sara could not help the flash of an invasive fantasy, embracing one another as a celebration of getting the studio finished. That embrace could flow into a sneaky kiss. Alison would walk into the room and catch them; instead of exploding in anger, she would join in the fun. The three girls would fall in a heap to the floor and make love to one another, the living room becoming a jungle of moans and cries. Back in reality, she could feel her body get completely turned on, nipples erect, nectar building in her vagina. A high five from Samantha brought her back into focus today.

"Great job, not bad on your side, for a short girl." Samantha teased.

Sara reached out and slapped Samantha's tight ass in retaliation. "I think this short girl could still kick your tall ass."

"Oh, then let's see you put the backdrop on the stand without me." Samantha stood back, eyeing the stand.

"Damn, foiled by the one thing this short girl can't do without furniture to stand on."

"Well then, hopefully, Aubrey can help, I can't get it myself, and I don't think Tallest Girl should try right now." One of their multitude of nicknames for one another. Sara was Short Girl, glad that they had not landed on shortest girl instead. Samantha being Tall Girl, left Alison with the apt Tallest Girl.

Sara walked into the kitchen and jumped up to sit on the counter. Samantha joined her in the kitchen, pausing to grab a couple of sodas from the fridge; the apartment was getting a little warm. "How are you feeling? It is getting close to time."

"Nervous, well, and still turned on," Sara admitted as she opened the soda.

"You're dirty, girl." Samantha sounded like she was teasing. "How do you think Aubrey is going to react when she walks in, and all three of us are naked?"

"Depends on if she is a lesbian or not. She might walk in and think this is heaven. I know I would."

"Some of us non-lesbians enjoy it too."

"How is it going to feel to be naked in front of someone other than Alison and me?"

"I was trying not to think about it, but probably pretty similar to how you are feeling."

"And how is that?" Alison slowly hopped into the kitchen, a towel wrapped around her hair and robe securely tied around her waist.

"Nervous, of course, and a little turned on." Sara reiterated the recent addition to the conversation.

"Are you getting wet?" Alison waggled her eyebrows.

"Yup, you going to join us?" Sara took another sip of her pop.

"One of us, one of us." Samantha started to chant on her own.

"Fine," Alison untied her robe and allowed it to fall to the ground. While something was intriguing about Samantha's body, nothing got her heart going like Alison's form. Alison was still in fantastic shape from basketball season, though the injury-imposed lack of training had added a few pounds to her physique. Her pale skin had been barely tinted by the spring sunshine. Large pink areolae topped Alison's large breasts. Nipples looked to be erect in the kitchen's warm air. Sara's eyes couldn't help traveling up and down her seductive body was further revving the furnace between her legs. Alison's grooming had been thorough. Her now hairless crotch did nothing to hide her prominent clitoris.

"Wow, get a little zealous with the razor?" Sara questioned.

"Maybe, I kept trying to even up my usual razor work, but it was uneven. By the time I got everything straight, there was nothing left. What do you think, babe?"

"You look perfect." Sara could not help staring.

"I think you stole my look." Samantha was trying to look serious, but she was failing miserably.

"We will all three be looking the same starting tomorrow." A buzz issued from Sara's cellphone. She hopped up, grabbed her device. "Ready or not, Aubrey is leaving the gym and is heading this way. I told her the front door was unlocked—ten minutes to showtime. Crap, I still have my shoes on. Is that going to cause pressure marks? Should I do something with my hair? How's my make-up." Her mind was starting to spiral; now that it was so close to being authentic, she wanted to panic.

Alison must have seen the look in her eyes. "Leave them on, honey. I have some ideas with just shoes on. Your hair is pretty the way it is, and I don't plan on showing your face. It would ruin the anonymity." Sara looked up to see Alison hobbling in her direction, arms stretched to embrace her. "Lighting assistant? Would you mind grabbing the papers off the printer?"

The trio shared a wireless printer that was situated in Samantha's bedroom. "Not a problem, head photographer." Sara watched her scamper off.

"Babe, you know you don't have to do this if you don't want to; I'll find another way." Alison was hugging her. She loved the feeling of her naked breasts pressed up against her own, heart thumping in a steady rhythm. Although she was frightened, feeling that steady thrum harmonizing with her own was all she needed to steady her nerves. Alison's body's warmth steadied her compulsion to avoid the coming photo session; it also intensified her desire for Alison.

"I know, Ally, but I am going to do this for you. Don't worry about me. Make your art." Sara said softly, looking directly into Alison's eyes. "Plus, it's making me horny as hell." She whispered.

"Seriously?" Alison whispered back, incredulously.

Sara nodded and then pulled one of Alison's hands down to her center. "Check it out for yourself." She whispered lustfully. Alison's skilled fingers knew exactly what she was asking for, brushing around her lower lips. Although Sara had been Alison's first female lover, Alison had moved quickly from fumbling but well-intentioned fingering on their first night together. Within a couple of love-making sessions, she had learned to be a complete professional at getting Sara off.

Before they finally got together, Sara had been with several other women. Some wild trysts while traveling and a couple longer relationships had been her history. And while some of the women had far more experience than Alison, others had a burning passion; No one else had the technique, power, and more profound affection that Ally now showed in abundance. Sara knew in her brain that time would not freeze and allow her to orgasm before the photo session, but she was going to see how far she could push Alison without getting caught. Alison's body would block Samantha's view. I would hear the door open, right?

Barely resisting a moan, she kept her eyes pinned on the hallway as Alison sunk a finger into her. "You are soaked," Alison whispered. Sara just nodded. "I got a confession to make; I was touching myself as I came up with the shot-list. It's been too long. As soon as this is over, I am going to give you a reward." Alison brought her hand up and made a show of sucking the fluids off her finger.

"I am going to hold you to that," Sara replied with a smile.

The moment was broken when a third voice sounded from the hallway. "What are you holding her to?" Samantha prodded.

"She is making sure I let her see the photos before I can turn the project in." Alison lied to their roommate.

That was not Sara's style. Sara was the queen of walking on the edge of sharing too much information. "Don't let her lie to you. She is going to get me off as a reward for being her model."

"Is this how you're paying for models now? Does Aubrey know?" Samantha joked.

"You're having second thoughts about being a model now, aren't you, Sam?" Alison shot back, not missing a beat.

"Trust me, it's better than cash money." Sara smiled.

"Here's the paperwork." Samantha handed Alison a sizeable stack of papers and visibly rolling her eyes.

Alison blanched for a second like she was surprised and ashamed about something. I will have to ask about that later. "Thank you, I need you to sign this here." She separated the papers into two piles and handed a couple of pages of the opposite stack to Samantha. "Here, assistant, please set up the lights for the first shot."

"So, this makes this all official?" Sara read through the rather litigious-sounding language. Once she signed this form, the resultant photos were the sole purview of Alison alone to decide how to use them. If she didn't trust Alison fully, the paper might have given her pause, but she knew that Ally would never do anything to tarnish that faith. Sara picked up a pen and instantly signed and dated the form. "Here you go."

"I guess I can do whatever I want with these photos now," Alison attempted a joke.

"Uh-huh, but never forget, I know where you sleep." Sara gave her a severe glare; all traces of frivolity momentarily dropped. "I trust you, honey." She smiled again, this time embracing her girlfriend. "Get your camera ready; Aubrey should be here any minute." As she was hobbling down the hallway on crutches, there was a quick knock on the door before Aubrey burst into the apartment.

Samantha -- That same time.

Standing tall to stretch the light to its full length, Samantha could not help jumping when a knock on the door came. She was expecting Aubrey to make an appearance but stretching to adjust the light left her body completely exposed to the opening door. Samantha was already a little worried about this whole thing; this was getting things started on the wrong foot.

Aubrey burst into the room much like Sara tended to do, an apparent bundle of energy. Samantha had never been formally introduced to Aubrey, though she had seen her sitting on the bench of the basketball games. The bright pink sundress she had on complimented her skin tone well. Somewhere between dark and milk chocolate, her complexion was smooth across the uncovered expanse of skin that was currently showing. Her hair, a lovely weave of lavender and black, fell in waves to her shoulders.

"Hiya, Sara! I see you're naked already. Should I strip down?" Did she not see me? Samantha froze in the front room, not wanting to alert the newcomer before she had been warned.

"Yeah, you don't want to have any pressure marks; I'll go first so you can see the process. Just a warning, the photographer is also naked, and so is Samantha, our roommate and lighting assistant."

"Okay. Why?"

Sara shrugged. "It was a condition of me agreeing to be a model as well. If I gotta be naked, so do they." Sara's laugh sounded slightly forced at the end. Samantha held her breath for a second, wondering if this was going to scare her off or not.

"A little weird, but okay." Aubrey reciprocated the shrug before reaching up and pushing the straps of either shoulder, allowing the dress to fall into a heap at her ankles. She was not wearing anything underneath. The smooth complexion Samantha had spied before now spanned her exposed skin. Aubrey's dark skin was in brilliant contrast to Sara beside her. Samantha could only see Aubrey's backside, but she was blessed with a fantastic ass, much like Sara. Though she was still a little thin, peeks of hard-earned muscles were apparent on her shapely back.

Samantha tried to return to work and not gawk at the beautiful freshman. The softbox she was repositioning made a loud thump as it slotted into the next indexed position. She froze again, knowing that all attention would be shifted onto her. "Samantha is our lighting assistant; she making a bit of a ruckus over there with the lights."

She knows I am here now. "Sorry about that; this thing is loud when you move it." Samantha walked over to the pair, hand outstretched in an offer to shake Aubrey's.

A shocked expression morphed into a bright grin. "Hello, Samantha. Wow, look at you, girl. How come you aren't on camera?"

Samantha did not want to explain again, but fortunately, Sara took the opportunity to razz the new girl. "Sorry, Aubrey, she doesn't go for pussy. She is one of those straight weirdos. Believe me, I have tried."

"Maybe, it's who is offering." Aubrey shot back unphased by Sara. "That's too bad, nothing wrong with a nice hard cock, but have you ever tried pussy? Plus, if you play both sides, you have so many more opportunities."

Aubrey certainly didn't lack confidence; standing nude on the small pad of laminate tiles served as the apartment's entry. Her dark eyes had a gleam in them, a mischievous glint that seemed to parallel Sara's. She stood a few inches taller than Sara but lacked the well-defined muscles that made Sara so formidable. Aubrey's breasts were significantly larger than Sara's, with medium-sized areolae a few shades darker than her dark brown hue. Large, erect nipples topped them and gave away that she was more excited than visibly nervous.

Samantha's eye scanned Aubrey's body; her tummy was flat, a pink pendant announcing her pierced belly button. Her mons pubis was pronounced, a thin black line of black, close-cropped pubic hair decorating its center. Aubrey's vulva reinforced the idea that she was excited; labia appeared swollen with a sheen of moisture coating the slightly exposed, dark pink interior.

"So, you do like ladies. Sammy was worried about your reaction. I told her this was like a lesbian paradise."

"Not a bad assessment, captain."

The trio conversed for a few minutes, trading jabs and jokes back and forth. Through the parlay, the fact that none of them was wearing clothes faded into the background. Samantha started to worry about what was taking Alison so long in her room. Did she fall or something? She excused herself to investigate things; before she could get to their place, Alison appeared, laden camera bag hanging in front of her.

"It looks like the other talent got here. Sorry, my dumbass forgot to charge the camera's battery. It's tough to search through things in the closet on a bad leg. I found the backup battery; we should have enough juice to get started while the other charges."

"Hey, Alison." Aubrey waved. "How's the knee?"

"Annoying but healing. Got a little good news at the docs yesterday." Alison paused a moment. "Thank you so much for helping out. I know this is a big ask; you really pulled my ass out of the fire."

"Not a problem. We are a team, right? I hear the other girl that is up for student-athlete of the year is from State. We can't have them winning that."

"Well, no, we can't have that. How are you feeling?"

"Nervous, but the other girls are helping me cope."

"Are you turned on too?" Sara just blurted out.

Instead of scaring Aubrey off, she just laughed. "Is it that obvious? Maybe a little more than I am nervous."

"I do have some paperwork for you to sign." Alison pointed to a piece of paper and a pen.

"Okay, now we are sliding back to nervous." Aubrey crossed the room to read the document.

"Looks like you got the lights set up. Nice job, Sam." Alison hopped over on one crutch and fiddled with something on the light kit and then on her camera. Holding up the camera, she took a quick snap of the empty living room space; all the flashes went off as she depressed the shutter. "Really nice job, everything works!" Alison sounded more than a little surprised.

"I just followed the directions. I do still need help getting the backdrop set up, though. Aubrey, could you lend me a hand? Sara's a little short."

"Sure thing, here Alison," She relinquished possession of the form she had been asked to endorse.

After a couple of minutes of unfolding and wrestling the long, white backdrop onto the stand, the studio was fully set up. Samantha had never questioned her sexuality, firmly believed that she was utterly straight; however, there was something very intriguing about Aubrey's naked form. Alison marshaled the three other nude women into the front room to give instructions.

"Samantha, I am still a little slow getting around on these, so I need you to set things up based on that shot list. For each shot, I will have you moving things around and maybe even holding a reflector. Sara, you get to go first. I am going to pose you in several different positions then slowly take several photos from different angles. Each pose is going to take time; please be patient with me. Once we get through several poses, I have a few in which I want both girls in the same frame. As long as that is still okay with both of you." She paused a moment as the other girls nodded somewhat tepidly.

"Finally, we will walk Aubrey through the same poses. Great idea not wearing anything under the dress; pressure marks shouldn't be a problem. This is not going to be a quick process, sorry everyone.

"Samantha, I am going to have you read out the pose instructions as well. It should all be in the right order. If you're ready, Sara, let's get started. And thank you again, all three of you."

Alison posed Sara, having her take a seat on the now stark white floor. Sara was positioned with one leg up, and the other stretched in front of her. It gave an impressive view of leg and glute muscles while warming up without showing too much of Sara's nudity. Each shot was laborious as Alison had to crawl slowly around the floor and then call out orders to have Samantha move lights just right before holding a reflector at precisely the correct angle.

After several poses, Sara spoke up between shots. "How many more poses do you have for me? Shouldn't we get Aubrey's poses taken care of in case she needs to get going, eventually?"

"That's not a bad idea. Aubrey, are you ready?"

Aubrey looked frightened, but she took a deep breath and nodded her head. "Yeah, yeah. I do have some plans later tonight. Let's get this over with."

"Great, if you two don't mind, we will start with a few shots of the two of you together."

Alison -- That same time.

Alison was already getting excited about how the shots she had taken were going to turn out. Sara had proven to be the outstanding subject Alison had imagined. Aubrey looked nervous, but she had been joking around and keeping the atmosphere light with the other girls. She fit right in with the trio remarkably well. Alison had Aubrey come to stand in the middle of the studio, hip to hip with Sara. Unlike to slowly warm up with Sara, Alison would snap a full-frontal nudity picture to start Aubrey out.

She carefully framed the photo, starting at Aubrey's collar bone and falling to mid-thigh. The image highlighted Aubrey's round breasts, a couple of cup sizes larger than Sara's, diminutive but perfectly shaped boobs. Although Aubrey's stomach was flat and the belly button ring accented it well, Sara's was cut and sexy. The bottom of the frame stretched to just below Sara's womanhood; the little-styled heart looked adorable next to Aubrey's well-groomed landing strip. It was readily apparent that both girls were enjoying the camera's attention, erect nipples, and a sheen of excitement over swollen and slightly parted outer labia.