A Night Outside Ch. 08 - The Photo 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it seems like you have no control."

"Yeah, that can be a good time, though. Don't you ever let Ally do all the work?"

"Sometimes."

"You know some girls like to be tied up." Sara let Sam's statement hang in the air for a moment. "Besides, I can still do some things like moving my hips like this." Samantha started to bring her hips up to meet an imaginary lover. "And I can flex my vagina muscles around him."

"Is it your favorite position?" Alison questioned from across the room.

"Oh, hell no." Sammy started to get up but paused while she was on her feet but kneeling. "I like to ride." Still on the balls of her feet with her legs a little wide, she bounced on her legs a couple of times before standing. Sara couldn't help staring as her labia spread wider on each bounce, and her gorgeous tits jiggled seductively.

"Cowgirl or reverse?" Alison inquired.

"Cowgirl. I like to see his face as I drive him wild. Though I am not against reverse, guys do like to watch my ass." Sam turned her rear to them and shook one cheek.

"Understandable." Sara was dripping molten nectar; she had to resist crawling closer to Samantha during the demonstration. "Where do you want me, director."

"Where you were, just turned the opposite direction," Alison replied without hesitation.

"Okay, then legs up like this?" Sara laid down and did her best to imitate Sam's demonstration.

"Can you spread a little farther?"

Sara obliged; she was enjoying the attention. Neither of the other girls seemed to be overly embarrassed. Alison slowly levered over multiple angles to collect a shot, somehow managing to do it all with one hand on the camera and the other on her crutch. She was amazed at how her lover managed to get it all done with a bum leg's impediment.

"Those should come out good. I know I am going to have fun editing them. You're dripping, babe." Alison winked at Sara.

"What do you have planned for me now?" Sara returned the wink and then looked a Samantha.

"Oh, umm, you sure about this, Short Girl?" Samantha was a shade of bright pink.

How bad could this be? Sara thought to herself, but she was having too much fun to stop. "Yeah, read on."

"Oh... Okay, umm... 'Every woman masturbates differently. I want to capture these differences with my two models. Sara will masturbate however she sees fit while the camera takes shots at different angles.' And I need to move the lights there and there." Samantha finished the list by pointing out locations from the diagram.

"Alison!" Sara bellowed out in mock outrage. "You really were having fun making this shot list, weren't you." Alison silently nodded. "Well, no point in keeping you waiting." This request was actually a relief; Sara had been on a high simmer all day. After a long post-study session with the vibe this morning, Sara shouldn't still be this horny.

Sara licked a pair of fingers and moved them down to her waiting and dripping womanhood. Not that she needed any extra moisture, but she felt like it added to the show. Alison had snapped a couple of shots as she proceeded, so she felt as if it was the right move. Sara grabbed on a nipple, circling her areola, so the nub hardened further in her grasp. Usually, Sara would use potent fantasy to prime her body for self-love, but having her lover and her crush watch her masturbate, she needed no added mental stimulation.

For Sara, building to orgasm slowly was like packing more powder into a stick of dynamite. The longer she played and the larger the explosion would be at the end. If she wanted to quickly cum, she needs only to concentrate and play with her clit directly. Being the center of attention for her favorite two ladies made her want to put on one hell of a show.

With one hand tweaking a nipple, the other traveled down to her vulva. She softly stroked the little hart of pubic hair as her hand went by. Just because she was not going to quickly run toward her orgasm, that did not mean she would neglect her button on the way by. Her fingertips traced delicate circles around her most sensitive spot. Sara could feel pleasurable shockwaves ripple through her body.

"Ohh..." a soft moan escaped her lips. Her fingers traced around her labia as Sara further spread her legs inviting the two spectators closer for a better view.

Alison was a buzz of activity, trying to look all business as she played the role of photographer. The sly grin permanently affixed to her face was giving away some of her enjoyment. Ally's ample breasts were one dead giveaway of her arousal; her nipples always got so erect in her excitement. They were so suckable that Sara frequently tried to get Alison to orgasm by teasing her little nubs. She had yet to succeed, but that would not stop her from attempting. Her girlfriend had forgone any use of her crutches as she crawled around Sara and frequently paused to snap another photo, the bright studio lights strobing frequently.

Sara felt a shiver reverberate through her nerves as she traced back up to the crown of her labia. This time she pinned her clitoris with two fingers and pressed hard into the button. The more turned on she got, the harder she liked to play with the little nub until her whole body exploded in a conflagration of orgasm. Beyond that, her clit would be too sensitive to touch for a little while. Similarly, her nipples liked to be played with roughly. She pinched and rolled one nipple and then the other, feeling more power for the eventual cataclysmic orgasm pack into her expectant nerves.

Her eyes shifted over to Sammy, who had still not left the room. Sam had the single most beautiful pussy she had ever seen. Her strawberry blonde wedge of hair that had typically adorned the top of it had always looked gorgeous, but the sleek, waxed appearance worked even better. When unexcited, her triangle looked almost like Barbie smooth. Only the faintest of lines betrayed the presence of her womanhood. Right now, however, Samantha could not hide her own arousal. The outer lips were puffy and swollen with excitement, revealing a delicate pink interior positively shining with nectar. Sara couldn't help longing for just a sip of Sam's tasty natural sweetness.

Beyond achieving an incredible orgasm, Sara was cognizant of a want to be a great model for her smiling and enthusiastic girlfriend. She spread her labia with nimble and practiced fingers; the strobes flashed in response. Typically, Sara's masturbation was primarily external to her body. The young woman only plumbed her own depths when she was incredibly turned on, and playing with her clit and nipples just didn't provide the relief they needed on their own. Sara released her breast and crept down the centerline of her body.

Closing her eyes, Sara had a vision of Alison putting down her camera and leaning over to tend to her girlfriends aching and needy nipples. When her second hand reached her clitoris, Sara curled a pair of fingers between her incredibly slick folds. In her dream, it was not her own digits sliding into her cleft, but Samantha had been overcome by the raw sexual energy that was inundating their apartment.

"Gah!" She cried out again, now unsure if that was for show or of her own volition. Sara could palpably envision the other two ladies attending to only her own pleasure. Her girlfriend would concentrate on kissing her neck, right where she liked it and playing with Sara's breasts with a vacant hand. Samantha was taking her first tentative licks of Sara's vagina. Slow and probing at first, it would quickly devolve into fevered and desperate cunnilingus. Like once Sam got a taste, she wanted to slake her thirst.

"Sammy, could you move the softbox over there." Ally's voice brought her back to the intriguing reality around her. She looked to see that Alison was now sprawled on her tummy, elbows holding her up as she shot photos from the floor.

"No Problem," Sammy moved from her perch to the equipment in an instance, bringing it in front of Sara. Looking at the lass's thighs, Sara could see that the other woman's thighs were slick with dripping honey. Sara instinctively licked her lips. As her eyes returned to Alison, she couldn't help wondering if her girlfriend had caught that gesture.

As an attempt to cover for herself, Sara redoubled her efforts, sliding fingers in and out of her dripping vagina. Pulsating pleasure radiated out from her center. More fuel for the future ignition came flooding into her nervous system. Her opposite hand found her clit and pressed into it fiercely. Although Sara would like to take more time to build to an absolute megaton blast of an orgasm, her body was begging for relief now. "Oh! Yeah!" She screamed into the living room.

"Having fun, babe?" Alison questioned between snaps.

"I don't think she can answer you," Samantha added from across the room.

Sara moved her fingers quicker in and out of her quivering cunt. Her opposite hand circled and then flared across her clitoris at a rapid rate; her body needed all the stimulation she could provide, now. "Oh! Fuck!" another exclamation bounded off the walls. Sara was usually a relatively quiet lover and never had an outburst when tending to her own needs. Her body was left on a high simmer all day, and the added heat would cause her to positively explode. All she would need to do is press into her clit just a little more, and bliss would flash through her hungering form. Her hands stopped their desperate movements for just a couple of gulping breaths. Why settle for a kiloton-type orgasm when she could hit the megaton levels with a little more play.

"Are you close, babe?" Ally asked as she peeked around her camera, a knowing smile on her face.

"Not quite yet," Sara told a partial lie, suddenly not wanting to tell her girlfriend that she was prolonging masturbating with an audience. She was looking down between breasts as they heaved from a mix of exertion and pleasure. Her fingers slid out of her vagina and reached up to tweak her nipples. Sara closed her eyes for just a couple of seconds, imagining her girlfriend crawling forward just a little and forcing her orgasm to explode through her needy form. Her fingers slid from her clit down to lazily toying with her labia, walking her body away from the edge while not letting the pressure completely off.

Reopening her eyes, she looked down at her girlfriend again; Ally's face was again hidden by her camera. Turning toward Sam, her lithe form had left a vigilant watch on the edge of the kitchen counter. Sammy was standing and looking out the peephole, putting her gorgeous backside on complete display. The tall woman turned back to the room with a conspiratorial smile. "I think you caught someone's attention again." She said in a loud whisper.

"Really?" Alison turned her head as Samantha crept back to her spot.

"Uh-huh, they are just standing at their door with a couple of beers in hand. I think they can hear you, Sara." Samantha kept her voice low.

"Let'em listen; I am having too much fun," Sara responded, not keeping the same cautious volume of the other two.

"Bad girl," Alison said with a smirk that likely foretold of more fun times to come this evening when they went somewhere more private. "You wanna try Sammy's position again. I think it could be quite sexy while you masturbate."

Sara readily obliged, bringing her powerful legs up and out even further. Her womanhood felt utterly exposed. Gliding her fingertips up and down her slit, she was sending more pleasure firing through her body. The amount of joy this brought her was a little surprising without directly pressing her fun button.

"Why's it gotta be my position? I do prefer cowgirl." Sammy questioned from the kitchen counter. Tall Girl was now sat on the surface, legs carelessly spread. She has to be doing that on purpose, right? Even peeking through her legs from across the room, Sara had an unbelievable, intimate view of her roommate. Her pink vagina visibly spread like an enticing smorgasbord; she couldn't help staring.

"'Cause you're the only straight girl around here," Sara announced while plunging a pair of fingers into her snatch again. She was careful to move her gaze to Samantha's eyes before she made the proclamation.

"The imp has a point," Alison looked back over her shoulder at Samantha. "The waxer didn't miss a thing, did they?"

"She did a really great job!" Samantha said, running a hand over the smooth expanse. "I am thinking of keeping it." She did close her legs; Sara had to question whether her girlfriend pointing it out had precipitated this newfound self-consciousness.

"Still wish you would let me use you as a model," Alison said off-handedly as she pivoted back toward her primary target.

"Let... let me see how well you keep Sara anonymous and maybe." Samantha reddened. "Can't have you failing your photo project. If, and only if, Aubrey can't make it back."

"Alright!" Alison yelled out. "I'll get these edited this evening, see if I can get better than a maybe."

Sara wanted to join in the conversation, but her thoughts were consumed over watching Samantha do the same thing that she was doing now. Reversing the roles from this evening, Sara would be the one at Alison's beck and call for the lighting adjustments. Maybe she could coax her friend into showing off more of her straight girl moves. Her body was packing more and more fuel into her inevitable climax. Tweaking hard on her left nipple, she gasped as she found just the right rhythm with her frantic fingers in her vagina. "OH! Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Another loud roar and sigh escaping from her trembling form.

As much as she enjoyed luxuriating in every sensation coursing through her, Sara couldn't keep this going for too much longer. Having one big orgasm now would do little to forestall what she knew would be an epic night of sex with her girlfriend. Besides, Sara was a little concerned that if she kept up her fingering for too long, it might somehow scare Sam out of her current curiosity to playing model tomorrow. Before she orgasmed, though, Sara wanted to check and see if Ally needed her in any other positions. Stretching her body and letting her hands move back down to her nexus, she looked over to her lover. "Any more poses, or should I just end this?"

"I think you have filled up most of this memory card already, and I would hate to miss out on the big moment." Alison then looked over her shoulder at Sammy and turned back to Sara in a low whisper. "Plus, we need to go have fun together." Her eyebrows waggled at her.

"Yeah, I am going to need to fuck like crazy; I hope you're ready." Sara never cared for subtlety and relished in the embarrassed tinge that both the other girls took on. She was intrigued that Samantha still did not take the frank talk to cause her to flee the scene. Maybe she is more curious than I thought. A pleasant thought managed to sneak into her near pleasure-consumed mind. Sara glanced back over to see the beauty was watching the show intently.

Closing her eyes and leaning her head back, Sara tried to envision the one evening last semester hanging out at Samantha's apartment. It was the start of the school year. Samantha's boyfriend had decided that he wanted to pursue a pretty transfer student and not Sammy. They were all drinking and all horny. One thing leads to another, Alison and Sara ended up on the couch, making mad love to each other. Sammy sat on the counter across the small space, vibrator firmly buried between her legs. Sara desperately wanted to hear the little gasps and moans that escaped Sam as she pushed herself to orgasm. Maybe she would get the experience that again tomorrow. The added anticipation rolled another barrel of gunpowder into the quickly advancing orgasm.

As her fingers moved at a staggering speed, both sliding her fingers in her soaking tunnel and rubbing directly against her clit. The closer Sara got to orgasm, the more she poured on the pressure on her clitoris. Her legs came down, unable to continue to keep themselves elevated as her fuse approached the powder keg, and pleasure radiated through her like a growing and out-of-control wildfire finding purchase on dry tinder. Sara's core contracted, pulling her up a little like a crunch. "Ohhhhhhh..." A scream of pleasure started at total volume before it faded to a mere whimper. Her happiness was peaking to new heights, at least when she was touching herself. She pressed just a bit more sensation into her greedy button, and then all of the sudden, every part of the carefully amassed pressure released in one cacophonous explosion.

The world became a firework show of reds, yellows, violets, and silver on the inside of her clenched eyelids. Sara was vaguely aware of the flashing of lights outside her body. Pleasure tore like a blast wave out from her vagina and quickly swathed her entirety in overwhelming sensation. She gasped loudly as it overtook her body. Sara couldn't believe that the climax could get any more intense, but like a pressure outrunning the sound of a massive explosion, a reinforcing wave of bliss brought more fullness to the experience.

Her fingers were still busy, sliding in and out of her as the molten honey flowed from her. The opposite still trying to wring more out of her clit as her entire body spasmed with an unbelievable orgasm. Her vagina clenched and released her digits within her as it thrummed out pleasure in all directions. "Gah!" an exclamation fired from Sara's lips, finally breaking through her groans and whimpers. She gasped in a breath, nerves and senses wholly overwhelmed by the moment. More fireworks exploding a brilliant scarlet across her shut eyelids in concert with pleasant hormones flooding her body.

Time seemed to stretch infinitely as the sensations consumed her entirely. Pulse and wave, one after another, subsumed all conscious thought. Just when it seemed like the sensation would never end, the visual show on her inner eyelids began to ebb. An unending canvas of vibrant colors transited to a couple of exploding stars. Sara opened her eyes as her breathing slowly became normal. A dull pleasure suffused through her entirely as a final shiver radiated through her.

"That looked like fun." Samantha was the first to break the silence that had descended on the apartment.

"You are going to love these pictures, babe. You did awesomely!" Alison leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Wow, that was a good one." Sara half whispered as she sat up. "You gotta try this, Sammy. It is too much fun."

"Maybe..." She trailed off, her eye contact drifting. "Let Alison get some of those photos edited." Sam looked like she was trying to keep a straight face, but a smile was leaking through.