A Night Outside Ch. 08 - The Photo 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The notion of Alison taking pictures of her entire body made Sara incredibly anxious, but there was no way she was going to be what stood in the course of Alison's success. Mingled with anxiety, there was another feeling. The thought of Alison posing her was making Sara excited. Though, the cold night air was starting to be a little too frigid. Sara stood up, not bothering to turn off the overhead light as she walked over to the window and pulled it shut.

"Sara! Is anyone out there?"

"No one I can see." Sara pranced over to the opposite pane and closed it as well. Taking a look over her shoulder at Alison, she could see a smile mixed with dread in her eyes. She decided not to push her luck and pulled the curtains shut. "Better?"

"I swear you two nudists are going to give me a heart attack." Alison sounded slightly exasperated.

"But then you wouldn't get to see all this all the time." Sara did a quick spin in the middle of the living room. Before snuggling up close to Alison on the sofa. "Who's winning." Her eyes focused back on the basketball game. The trio sat and watched for a few hours, taking in multiple games while chatting about their lives. Sara did not bring up the photo shoot for the rest of the evening, not wanting to spiral into a panic at what she had agreed to do.

Samantha -- The next day

Samantha was relieved that her naked body was not going to be on display for Alison's class. Although a small part of her was worried that she was missing out on what would surely be an infamous part of their college experience, the thought of a boss or coworker finding the pictures in the future terrified her. Alison slowed the SUV to a stop in the loading area outside the fine arts building. Sara and herself would be going in to pick up a list of equipment while Alison stayed with the car. Alison had hoped that her mere presence would keep the overzealous campus traffic police from ticketing her vehicle.

"You sure you can't come in with us?" Sara questioned as she held up the equipment list. "I know what about half this stuff is. I would hate to grab the wrong things."

"I already emailed Dr. Gipson. He was having an assistant put all the stuff together. You just need to go into the office and ask for Trevor; he will point out the pile."

"It'll be fine," Samantha stated as she jumped out of the back seat of the vehicle. "We need to get you back so that you can get naked." She teased Sara as she walked toward the door.

"Alright, let's get this over with." Sara declared with a sigh.

"Funny, that's what I said to my last boyfriend the first time we hooked up." Samantha joked.

"That good, huh? See, that's what you get from that old-fashioned straight people sex." Sara retorted.

Opening the large glass double doors, they walked into the photography wing. "So, these are all the prize-winning photos taken by students?"

"Yeah, Alison thought she had a shot at getting a picture up here her freshman year. Now she thinks she ran out of time."

"Too bad, it might be nice to leave a lasting mark at the school, you know, besides the banners hanging over the basketball court."

"This would have been an individual thing; there is some great stuff here. And a few weird ones." Sara pointed out a few of the more abstract fine art photographs.

"At least they are interesting. How do you feel about all of this?"

"You know I would do anything for Ally." Samantha nodded back at Sara's statement. "If it means me being naked in a few photos she turns in, and the class gets to see, so be it. It's not like I am doing porn on the internet or something. These will be tasteful."

"I guess that is all true; it just scares the hell out of me." Samantha continued truthfully.

"The idea scares me as well, but..." Sara started but cut herself off as they arrived at the fine arts office.

Samantha was intrigued by the trailing off; she would have to inquire further later. That would need to wait as they walked into the office. "Hi, we are here to pick up some photography equipment. I am supposed to ask for a Trevor?"

"Samantha?" The early thirties young woman behind the counter questioned. The receptionist would look out of place in almost any other department on campus. She had a wild undercut hairstyle, with a shock of vibrant blue over dark black hair that fell over her right ear. A simple silver ring accented her left nostril. The woman made the alternative style look quite fetching. Samantha simply nodded. "Yes, just one second." She picked up her phone, "Trevor? They are here now. Okay, I will let them know." Hanging up the phone and turning her attention back to the pair. "Trevor had to go turn in a project across campus. He will be back in just a few minutes. If you two will take a seat, he should be here soon."

"Not a problem," Sara responded first while quickly texting something on her phone. "I let Ally know it is going to be a few minutes."

The girls quietly chatted for a few minutes, swapping stories of classes earlier in the day. Samantha wanted to bring up the lingering 'but' that hung in the air; however, she was not about to do so in front of the receptionist. A tall, muscular black man with a well-trimmed beard and close-cropped pate walked into the office after a few minutes. The suit he was wearing was impeccable; it was so nice to look a little out of place in the Fine Arts building's less formal attire. The gentleman was probably in his mid to late thirties, a determined look on his face. A flash of recognition sparked in Sara's eyes.

"Dr. Gipson?" Sara asked as he had turned to look at the pair.

"Sara! Nice to see you. Are you two here to pick up the equipment? Where's Trevor?" Dr. Gipson turned and questioned the receptionist when he realized that she was on the phone. "Oops, sorry." He whispered briefly before turning back to Sara.

"We're a few minutes early. I think she said he was turning in a project. We are the hired muscle; Ally is waiting out in the car. Nice suit." Sara's anxious thoughts seemed to be causing her sentences to come out at a rapid pace.

"Thank you, I usually don't get this dressed up, but we had some interviews for the new head of the university. One of the perks of the promotion to Dean of Fine Arts, I suppose. Let me guess this must be Samantha."

Samantha was a little surprised at the recognition; her face problem gave away the feeling. She simply nodded. "You were in a couple of the Travel photography images from earlier this semester. Where did you guys go skiing?"

"Telluride, Colorado. Sara's family started going there when her mother was stationed in Colorado."

"However did you have time? It seems like basketball season would have taken all of it."

"We had four days over Christmas. Our families all met there; it had been a tradition for my family. We invited the other two this year. Which would be why Ally and I were not skiing. Coach forbade it." Sara replied.

"You know, if Alison had not picked up the syllabus early, I might not count those pictures as being from this semester." Dr. Gipson chuckled lightly. "That and all the other photos in that study, traveling to play ball does present an advantage or two."

"We do get to go to some neat places, especially in the tournaments."

"So, I am guessing that Alison managed to find some models."

"She found a couple of volunteers."

"I see," Dr. Gipson arched an eyebrow. "These volunteers do know about the model releases, correct?"

"Yes, sir. Alison is always diligent about that. I think I have signed a few before." Samantha nodded in reply.

"Are you one of the volunteers this time?"

"No, she found another couple of other volunteers this time. I enough of me has been on film already." She calmly responded back.

"I know this particular project can be intimidating. Well, wish her luck from me; if you will excuse me, I do need to get to my next meeting." Dr. Gipson walked back out the door, disappearing down the hall.

"Thanks for not volunteering that I was a model," Sara said in a low voice, eyes on the receptionist.

"That is up to you to bring up. I didn't think it bothered you."

"It doesn't, not really; I just didn't want to converse with Alison's professor about it."

A couple of minutes later, a tall, long-haired graduate student with a scruffy semblance of a beard walked into the office. His long-sleeve button-up shirt had splotches of paint in several spots. A pair of cargo shorts were clean beneath the shirt. He carried his slightly overweight form with confidence, and his brown eyes burned with a slight red warmth. The cheery smile as he waved in their direction. "Sara?" He questioned, looking at Samantha. So not a basketball fan, I guess He was kind of cute, though, in a casual type of way.

"I'm Samantha; this is Sara." She pointed to her roommate.

"Oops, sorry. Well, ladies, I have all the equipment rounded up for you if you just want to follow me. Is Alison with you? I need her to sign for the equipment."

"She's with the car, hoping to avoid a traffic ticket."

"Oof. Good luck with that; I have spent entirely too much on parking this semester. I do need her to sign this, but we can get a load of equipment first."

"Okay, lead the way." Trevor nodded and led them from the office off to a classroom. Samantha couldn't stand walking in silence. "So, are you a photography post-grad?"

"No, no. I dabble in painting and sculpture. As you can see by my clothing, I promise I get more on the canvas than myself most of the time. Art is relaxing; if I were doing photography, I would be working on the computer in my free time and future career. I am actually working on a master's in networking."

"Then why are you working over here in fine arts?" Sara looked a little puzzled.

"I did my undergrad at state. Dr. Gipson's husband, Dr. Nichols, was my advisor. I minored in art as an undergrad, so when I needed a job, there was a position open here, and Dr. Nichols gave me a recommendation."

"Computer science and art, huh, a strange combination," Sara replied, needling him lightly.

"It can be," Trevor said as he pushed a key into the classroom door. He flipped on the lights and pointed toward equipment laid out on a couple of the tables. Trevor held up the form on the clipboard he was holding. "Let's see, a couple of speed lights, a softbox, stands, a couple of reflectors, a tripod, battery pack, and a couple lights..." His voice trailed off as he walked around the room. "Well, crap, where's the backdrop?" He hurriedly looked through the closet attached to the room. "Nope, sorry about this. It looks like they forgot it. Give me a couple of minutes to track it down."

"Okay, I'll let Alison know we are running behind again." Sara acknowledged and then tapped out a message. Trevor sped out of the room with his clipboard.

Samantha waited a couple of seconds for Trevor to be truly gone. "It seems more real now; look at all this equipment that you'll be naked in front of."

"Not going to lie, it is getting my heart going."

"But..." Samantha re-invoked the lingering language where Sara had trailed off before.

"But, it is also making me a little, you know, excited."

Her reply was not surprising, "Is it now." Samantha arched her eyebrows in Sara's direction.

"Quite, my panties are already getting soaked," Sara announced in a teasing tone. "There is something about it that is so intriguing. Imagine people looking over nude photographs and commenting on their artistic value, all the while knowing it was you. No one else would have a clue; it would be fun."

"Well then, we better get this stuff moved so you can go, model. Do you think Trevor would mind if we started moving the things he already checked off?"

"Only one way to find out." Sara pushed a cart beside the teacher's desk over and loaded it up with all the equipment.

Trevor saw them pushing the cart down the hall and yelled for them to wait for him. He was wheeling a coach of his own, a couple of thick rolls of canvas sitting at the top. They slowed down but did not stop completely. "Hey, Alison still needs this stuff."

It took them a little time and some advanced packing levels to get the camera equipment into the small SUV, but they eventually managed to accomplish it, though there was no room in the vehicle for her. Sara had to contort her body around the long rolls of backdrop, it did not look comfortable, but at least they would not be going too far. She waved at her roommates as they drove away and prepared to walk home. "Thanks for the help, Trevor."

"Not a problem," Trevor replied, flashing a gorgeous, confident smile. "Say, would you like to go grab a cup of coffee sometime?"

Samantha had only been out of her relationship a couple of weeks, but he seemed nice. Probably no harm in getting to know him a little. "You know what, sure, here's my number; text me sometime, and we'll set something up."

Trevor's smile brightened. "Sounds good; I'll do that. I don't want to keep you; Sara is going to need your help unloading the stuff." Trevor waved and then disappeared into the fine arts building. Samantha started the long walk home, a buzz of possibility lightening her steps.

Alison -- A little later

Samantha and Sara had just brought the last of the equipment into the apartment. "Is that everything?" Sara asked as Samantha kicked the door closed. Her lover did not even wait for acknowledgment to whip her shirt off over her head, revealing a bright blue sports bra beneath.

"I believe so; well, find out soon enough if it's not," Samantha responded.

Sara's pants hit the floor, sporty yellow underwear now on display; she stepped out of the pants leaving on her tennis shoes. It did not matter how many times she watched her girlfriend get undressed; her sexy little body always got Alison going. She just stared as her sports bra came sailing over to the kitchen counter, her small breasts still managing to stand out from her taut body. Sara pushed her panties down, showing that she had done some grooming this morning in the shower. The wedge of dark hair that commonly adorned her sex was cut down into a small, sexy heart just above her labia. "Wow, someone has been busy with her razor."

"Do you like it? I had to try something different for the photoshoot; I didn't want any of our teammates to recognize my usual style." Sara stood, turning her crotch toward Alison to give her an unobstructed view. How Sara had managed to get it to be so symmetrical was beyond her, but it looked incredible, wreathed by sexy tan lines. Alison felt a compulsion to go over and stroke the heart, nodding the whole time. She felt her slumbering libido rumbling to life, resisting the sudden urge to go down on that heart.

"It looks great, but won't the team recognize the new hairstyle next week?" Alison ran her fingertips through the soft hair. Eliciting a small sigh from Sara as she grazed over her lover's clit.

"I'll just pull a Samantha after the shoot and shave it all off." Alison could see a sheen coating Sara's bare labium, starting to swell and bloom a little; this was obviously turning her on as much as it was Alison.

"Do you two need a minute?" Samantha questioned across the room, looking slightly uncomfortable.

"Not at the moment, but look how cute this little heart is." Alison came back to the current task. And turned Sara around to show her razor work to their roommate.

"Ohh, wow. That's amazing. How did you get it so straight?" Samantha seemed immediately more relaxed.

"It's anything but straight." Sara teased. "I had to tweeze a little, but I think it came out. So, director, how do you want us to set up the studio?"

"You're not going to like this part, but I need all the furniture in there moved into the kitchen." Sara and Samantha looked like they knew that request was coming. "Then, we'll set up the backdrop and the lights."

"Okay, how long until Aubrey gets here?" Samantha looked at Alison.

Alison shrugged; Sara was acting as her agent. "We got a couple of hours, should be able to get everything moved by then."

"Good, then we can set up the studio in the nude." Samantha pulled off her dress, revealing that she had been going commando this entire time. She stood in the entryway, wearing only a light-colored strapless bustier. Damn, she's hot. Alison's newly awakened desire apparently didn't concern itself with the target of her fantasizing. Samantha lacked Sara's definition and cut, but her tall, lithe body had its own appeal. Her strapless bra fell to the floor, revealing her perky breasts. Alison might have sheer size on Samantha by a considerable margin, but still, she was jealous of Samantha's perfect shape. The small, pink nipples seemed to be more erect than usual. Is she as turned on as Sara and I are?

"S & S naked movers, let's get to work." Sara flexed as she walked over and started to unplug things from the console under the television.

"I think we could make a few extra bucks with this moving company." Samantha laughed as she gathered their clothing and walked it down the hall to their hampers.

"I don't know. The winter months may be tough," Alison added in. "Plus, the whole indecent exposure laws might need to be changed."

"Darn, there goes my business plan for my senior project." Samantha smiled as she emerged from the hallway.

"I am not saying no, just you need to get some laws changed first. If you two don't mind, I am going to go type up a shot list and print the model release forms."

"We got this. Try to not make the shots too pornographic!" Sara teased with a giggle.

"No promises, babe," Alison responded before drifting down the hallway.

The loud laughs and shouts continued to emanate from the front room as she started typing out a list. Alison could envision the entire shoot as she closed her eyes, from where the subject would stand and pose to her lens selection and lighting arrangement. I wonder if Sammy would still be my lighting assistant. The thought of having a nude lighting assistant excited her in a new way. However, the real thrill came from imagining using the camera to let the world see Sara with a little of the awe that she got whenever her girlfriend undressed.

While she was working on her shot list, Alison couldn't help adding a few risqué shots to the end of the list. After a couple more moments, the images went from risqué to outright lewd. Alison started to imagine ordering her lover to masturbate with an audience. She could see herself moving the lens close as Sara's fingers began to caress and penetrate her vagina. Her camera would catch the way Sara's body flexed and moved as she came. Alison couldn't help stroking herself over her shorts, hibernating libido flaring to life.

Before she got too lost in her fantasy, she quickly moved the risqué shots to a second file and printed the shot list. Leaving the dream to exist in her mind and as a minimized file on her computer, she returned to the front room to check on the girls' progress. All the furniture was now in the kitchen, and they were putting together the lighting equipment.

"You two getting that stuff figured out?"

"I think so, you'll probably want us to move it all, but at least it is together."

"Yeah, I have a shot list, well, a pair of them, depending on if you'll do a favor for me, Samantha." Samantha started to blush. "It won't be on film, I promise, but I need a lighting assistant. I can't crawl around and reposition things as quickly as I would like."

"I think I could do that."

"Good."

"I dare you to be a naked lighting assistant." Sara prodded.

"I don't know about that, do you two trust Aubrey?"

"I do," Sara responded a little too quickly.

"We will have incriminating images of her." Alison joked.