A Night She won't Forget Pt. 02

Story Info
He starts his torment and taking of Joanna.
1.6k words
3.78
11.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I don't condone rape, stalking or abduction. All characters are fictional, and this is part 2 of a series involving these characters. Please feel free to feedback and show some love or hate. I can handle it.

She looked so beautiful, naked and spread, vulnerable and exposed. It felt like I had waited so long for this moment. The workbench allowed me to position her legs however I wanted, and right now I had bent them at the knees and then opened her thighs exposing her pink fleshy sex to me. She had smooth lips, and a small triangular patch of dark hair on her mound which she kept trimmed.

She had woken up and had asked where she was and who was there. I told her that if she didn't struggle then she would not get hurt. I had no intention of hurting the woman in front of me, I only wanted to take pleasure from using her body and give her pleasure in return.

I moved my stool to between her spread legs and moved in closer to inspect her, my fingers ran through the soft short pubic hair, her gasp was audible. "Shhhh, just relax and enjoy."

My fingers moved down, gently parting her fleshy labia with my index and ring finger, the pink skin became taught as it rose around a large clitoris which was already swollen. Was she turned on by this? As my fingers opened the lips of her vulva, my middle finger slowly ran over her clit, running in gentle circles. Her hips bucked in reflex, I knew this was only as she was surprised by the sudden attention, and not because she was enjoying... yet.

---------

She heard him sit at the base of where she was strapped to the table, it felt like an age before there was any sound or movement. Her abductor was quiet, he had only said a few words to Joanna, he promised that if she didn't struggle, she would not be hurt. These words filled her with terror, on top of feeling vulnerable and exposed, she was certain the man who had taken her would rape her, and who knows, he might even kill her, she had no idea. She was only slightly appeased by how he spoke; he had a gentle tone, which seemed sincere.

Her legs had been opened wide, she could hear latches being loosened and clicking into place when her legs were in the position he wanted. She felt her knees being bent, and then her legs spread from the hips, she felt the cool air on her naked pussy, and it shook her. She didn't need to have her eyes uncovered to know her skin was covered in goosebumps.

She felt a hand, warm and firm run up the inside of her thigh and heard the breathing of the unknown man become deeper. His hands felt hardened, calloused he had working hands. Was the woodchip smell to do with his job, she wondered, he must have a hands-on job for his hand to feel so rough.

Before she knew it, she could feel fingers softly brushing through the hair on her mostly shaved pussy. She wasn't a fan of hair on herself, being a bigger girl she always worried that she would sweat more if she had a full bush of pubic hair. She was paranoid about hygiene and body odour.

Joanna smelled a fresh clean smell as the man gently touched her, had he cleaned her? His fingers continued down her sex, she felt two thick fingers touching the lips of her pussy, spreading them a little. O God, she hoped her body wouldn't betray her, she was terrified, but to some degree had accepted the fact that she was likely to have this stranger force himself on her. She had had a long and tiring day at work and felt physically and emotionally drained from the day nursing sick children on the acute children's ward. She had a burst of adrenaline coursing through her now, but she knew that would be short lasting. She also knew that the adrenaline would cause her heart to beat faster and it may make her look as though she was physically invested in their interaction when she wasn't, she could feel her clit throb the moment he touched it. It made her hips jerk in a spontaneous reaction.

Shit, she thought, he was going to think that she was enjoying this, when that couldn't have been further from the truth. She was repulsed to think that this man thought it was okay to take her and touch her. She felt like a puppet in his own marionette show.

She gasped as soon as he started rolling his fingers around her clit, feeling the blood pulsing through her body. Her heart rate was increasing, and her breathing became more ragged. As much as she hated the situation she was in, he was making her body respond in ways she wished it wouldn't. She felt her pussy contract and then that first traitorous wave of wetness flood the inside of her genitals. She groaned as her body reacted beyond her control. She felt the fingers move from her lips, and down the valley of her sex. Before she could do anything he had pushed what felt like numerous thick fingers inside her. She cried out in a mix of disbelief, anger and need. Again, her hips rolled with his hand as he caressed inside the walls of her now soaked pussy.

She could hear his breathing change, and he moaned when he found her pussy flooded with excitement. He fingered her gently, but with increasing speed, before wiping his fingers on her splayed thigh. She sighed in relief at the temporary relief in overwhelming sensations.

Before she finished sighing, she felt the wet warmth of his tongue on her, lapping and sucking her pussy, licking up the mess he had forced her to spill.

--------

I couldn't wait any longer, I was feeling her, and she was responding. Even though I knew it was all her body and not her mind reacting, it made my cock hard as rock to feel how wet she was getting, simply by fingering her. I moved my fingers within her until I could feel her walls contracting around my two fingers. I could feel an orgasm building as my fingers worked her wet cunt. Just as she was reaching the peak of orgasm I withdrew. She sighed as I relented, but before the breath was fully exhaled, I decided to tease her further, leaning to take her into my mouth. My tongue worked her clit and lapped at the juices secreted from her hot sex.

The teasing worked, and she hard as my tongue worked over her clit in circles and then dipped inside her sopping cunt sucking the sweet nectar from her hole. Her body tensed, straining against the restraints holding her on my bench. Her whole arse lifted off of the bench, the waist strap and ankle straps keeping her detained as she tried to writhe through the wave of bliss she was feeling.

I had achieved stage 2 of my plan after getting her to my workshop and preparing her to be used, I manage to start using her, and made her body enjoy it. I could already tell that by the end of our time together she would be the one asking to come back for more.

--------

She was livid at herself. He had made her cum, she hadn't wanted to give him that satisfaction, but the combination of his fingers and mouth and tongue was just too much. I would never admit to him, but it felt great, and she wanted more of that feeling.

Joanna hadn't had a boyfriend for over a year, since her second year in university, she ended the relationship just as dissertations and sign off placements became too important to waste time on boys. Elliot was the only guy she had ever been with, they had gone to school and college together, and he followed her to the same university in Bournemouth where their friendship bloomed into something more intimate and physical. Elliot was good in bed, but he had never made her cum before, she always had to contribute when they were fucking if she wanted to cum and would often end up rubbing on her clit while his modest sized dick moved in and out of her clumsily.

All it took was the fingers and tongue of this man to take her over the edge, he hadn't even fucked her, although she knew that was now an inevitability. In some ways she had always fantasized about being taken against her will, but now it was happening she wished she had more control in it.

Before she knew it there was something hard, but soft to touch and very warm bring put against her hand. She knew what it was before she even wrapped her hand around it, and even then her fingers barely made it all the way around the shaft of penis he had given her to touch. She reluctantly gripped it, and he began to thrust through her cupped hand, swelling and throbbing all the while. He felt thick, but she couldn't guess the length of the dick in her hand as he was controlling the movements.

"You want this, baby? You want to feel this inside you?" He whispered as he moved himself between my hand and the padded bench. She shook her head, but he laughed. "You just had your turn, now it's my turn to cum".