A Night To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty was crushed; she had been so pumped up about submitting she had forgotten the first rule. "Mistress's needs and wants come first!" Jumping up she hurried to the little coffee pot and turned it on all the while saying, "I'm sorry, I sorry..." Kneeling before Tammy's bed she rested her head on the floor as she cried silent tears. She had failed Tammy and knew it all the way to her core.

Tammy watched Betty surprised. She had forgotten all about her mandate to her friend the week before and now had hurt her by the flippant line about coffee first. Seeing Betty's shoulders shake as she knelt next to the bed Tammy remembered how she felt when the dominate woman sent her away from the club. "You screwed up," she said talking to herself. She was jerked back to reality by Betty's jerk as she knelt. Oh my god, she thinks I am talking to her, she thought.

Getting out of bed Tammy crouched down next to Betty and stroked the crying woman's back, "It's ok Baby Girl, I forgive you..."

Betty looked up at Tammy with red eyes and said, "I'm so sorry Tammy, I forgot."

"Shhhh, don't cry," Tammy replied as she pulled Betty close and hugged her. She kissed Betty tenderly and said as she wiped the tears away, "We have all the time in the world and I want to make it just right." She smiled and said, "Why don't you go do your morning things and grab the coffee while I get everything ready."

Betty felt the weight of the world lifting off her. Tammy had forgiven her and now was giving her a second chance. Rushing to the bathroom she brushed her teeth and started to put on the perfume that Tammy had given her for Christmas. She stopped herself and stood looking at the bottle. Personally she never liked the scent but then again Tammy had picked it out for her. Dabbing a bit in the seven classic places she smiled at her reflection before returning to the room.

While Baby Girl was getting ready, Tammy looked around franticly. She wanted this to be just right and special. Until she put herself in Betty's place she was without a clue as to what to do. She hurried, got out a couple bath towels and laid them between the two beds. Finally, she lit a cone of sandalwood incense before sitting down on the floor on her side.

Tammy was sitting cross legged on the floor when Betty came out. She watched as her friend hurried over to the coffee pot, poured her a cup of coffee, handed it to her, and started to kneel down across from her. Tammy shook her head, "Get you a cup also Baby Girl. First I need to make sure we both know what we are getting into."

Betty smiled her thanks and got herself a cup of coffee before returning to the floor across from Tammy. "I am yours, mind, body and soul," she said not looking Tammy in the eye.

Tammy took a sip of the coffee before replying, "Yes but have you thought it though baby? Let me explain what I mean." She thought a moment, "Let's start with body. There is more then you having an orgasm when I say, cum for me Baby Girl." She smiled as Betty threw back her head and mewed as her hips thrust against a nonexistent cock riding her. The scent of her musky discharge mixed in with the smell of the perfume and sandalwood incense.

"That's enough for now," Tammy added when Betty did not calm down on her own. "As my Baby Doll, everything about you would no longer be yours. The Goth look, you love would be gone and replaced with what I want you to look like. For that matter you would not even be able to hold your bladder back if I said, pee now."

Betty understood everything her mistress was saying. She had spent the week researching all about slavery and had become more excited with every moment. To be controlled was one of her deepest dreams. She felt her bladder loosen and the warm trickle of urine roll down between her kneeling legs. Once she had finished urinating she said, "I understand mistress. Command and it will be yours. Make me what you wish me to be."

Tammy smelt the scent of urine and realized Betty had just peed herself on command. Furthermore, she did not seem worried that she was now kneeling in a puddle of her own urine. "The nose ring will have to go, and you will need to be clean shaven," Tammy said pointedly looking at Betty's untrimmed bush. She paused and then after thinking added, "And if I had said pee now while we were in public, what would you have done."

Betty smiled thinking about it. She imagined the pair of them walking through a mall and her mistress saying "pee now," to her. She would wet her jeans and proudly show the wet spot for all to see how good of a baby girl she was for Tammy, "I would wet my panties for you mistress. Anything you ask of me I give whole heartedly." With that she reached up and removed the nose ring. Dropping it on the floor beside her she added, "May I have my nipples and clit hood pierced as a show of devotion?"

"That and a tat branding you forever as my Baby Girl?"

Betty's eyes lit up, "Oh could I mistress?"

Tammy smiled seeing Betty excited, "Perhaps later today Baby Girl." She patted Betty's leg and said, "Okay, I see you understand the body aspect. Now let's talk about the mind." She sipped more coffee and started, "There are no secrets between a mistress and her Baby Girl. With that in mind, tell me your desires and what you want out of life. Most of all, what do you expect out of me?"

Betty had to think on her answer. This was another test of her mistress's and did not want to fail now. After talking a sip of her coffee to gain more time she started by repeating something she read, "I wish to be dominated in all aspects. I want you to tell me how to look, what to wear, what to think and believe. You, Tammy are my whole world, your desires are my desires, and your wants are my wants. In short, whatever you think of is my command and desire." She smiled thinking that about covered it.

Tammy smiled in return, "You should be able to answer any essay test with ease with that answer. It was about as nonresponsive an answer as I have heard in a while." Her smile slipped off as she continued. "Betty, no games, what do you want?"

Betty felt like a child with her hand caught in the cookie jar. "Ok Tammy," She said looking down. "I want to be dominated, by you. I wanted it a week ago but you made me wait." She looked back up and met Tammy's unsmiling face, "I want you to turn me into your baby slave girl. Whip me; use me in any way you want. Turn me into a rubber slave. I want to be bound and unable to orgasm until you command it." She bit her lip and looked down before continuing in a quiet voice, "Use me for your water sports, hypnotic training, and make me worship your ass. I want to be your nasty little Baby Girl."

Tammy was surprised at Betty's answer. Who would have thought that the girl she had lived with for the last four years was into rubber, being peed on, hypnosis, and ass worship? Of course Betty did surprise her by being into bondage already. "Thank you for sharing with me Baby Girl." Just as she was speaking she had the vision of Betty dressed in a rubber baby outfit and sucking on a pacifier as she stood over and urinated on her. Tammy could not help herself as she started giggling.

Seeing Betty's head come up fast and the look of betrayal on her face stopped Tammy's giggles dead in its track. "Oh baby girl, I'm sorry," Tammy said as she reached out to caress Betty's cheek. "It's just that I had a funny vision of you dressed up as a rubber baby, complete with pacifier."

Betty smiled, "If that is your wish mistress then all I can say is gah goo." She stuck her thumb in her mouth and sucked on it. Seeing Tammy giggle made her loose her composure and caused her to start giggling also.

Having a good laugh made Tammy feel a lot better about this whole thing. She said, "Ok I can work with your desires and your body to help you find yourself as my slave girl. However, there is one more aspect, your soul. Betty, this is not a game to be played for a month or two, this is a life time commitment. We will be forever joined closer than any married couple. Have you realized that this is for life?"

Betty looked at Tammy and leaned forward to take her hands, "Tammy, I love you. Of course I want to be with you forever."

Tammy kissed her and said, "Ok Baby Girl, then all my objections and fears have been taken care of. Is there anything you want to ask or tell me?"

Betty thought for a minute before answering, "While you were gone, I have been listening to submissive subliminal loops I downloaded from the web. May I keep listening to them?"

"No, I will hypnotize you myself Baby Girl and create the subliminal CD's as needed." Tammy replied. She held out her hand, "If you submit totally, then as your first command, I want all the disks in my hand and your laptop flying out the window."

Betty looked in surprise at Tammy. She had no idea that listening to anything would set her mistress off so. Standing she walked to her dresser and pulled out her CD player and a couple disks. Setting them before Tammy she walked over to her laptop, grabbed it, opened the window, and threw it out the fourth story window. Without waiting to see where it hit she closed the window and kneeled before Tammy. Looking down she said softly, "Tammy, I submit to you totally. I submit my body to you for you to change as you see fit. I submit my mind to you to mold as you wish. Finally, I submit my soul, I wish to be yours forever."

Tammy wondered where the laptop hit as Betty closed the window. She looked down at the disks and player and broke each disk in half before dropping them to the side. Dusting off her hands she took Betty's hands in hers and raised them to her lips. "I accept your body to modify until it pleases me." Letting go of the hands she bent further forward and closed Betty's eyes with her fingers before kissing the closed eyelids, "I accept your mind to control and mold to what I desire." She bent lower and kissed Baby Girl's lips, "And I take your soul, and give you mine. Forever joining our minds, bodies, desires and wants into one."

Sitting back down Tammy said, "Open your eyes and look upon your mistress Baby Girl."

Chapter 4

Betty looked at Tammy with wonder. She felt different, whole somehow and more at peace then she had ever felt in her life. She was owned and knew it deep in her heart, "Oh thank you Mistress!" she said throwing her arms around Tammy and hugging her hard.

Tammy hugged Betty back before saying, "Your welcome Baby Girl." Releasing her she stood, picked up her towel, and lay it down on Betty's bed. "Now then, first order of business. I want you to lay down on your back on towel," she said pointing to the bed. Without waiting to watch, she went into the bathroom and got her electric shaver out. Coming back, she looked down at Betty and said, "Time to shave."

Betty spread her legs and closed her eyes. As Tammy shaved her, the buzz of the electric shaver sent throbs of pleasure shooting through her. Although her body wanted to thrust against her mistress's touch, she managed to keep still. When at last the shaver cut off she opened her eyes and looked down at her smooth kitty. Looking up at Tammy she smiled and said, "Thank you Mistress."

Tammy ran her hand over Baby Girl's smooth flower and smiled, "Much better." Even though she was thrust into the role of mistress, Tammy wanted desperately to be the one laying on the bed as her mistress shaved her. She decided that she would do to Baby Girl what she wanted done to herself. That way she would be sure not to mess up.

"Close your eyes Baby Girl and relax," Tammy said as she stood. She replaced the shaver before grabbing a chair and pulling it next to the bed. Sitting down she continued, "Just listen to my voice and let your body relax." She paused and once it seemed that Betty had settled down, continued, "With each breath, feel the relaxing air fill your body, with each exhale feel the energy flow from it. Deeper and deeper, so calm, so relaxed..." She matched her words with Betty's breathing pattern, "Out with the energy... taking you deeper and deeper."

After about ten minutes she changed the pattern of her words, "Feel how numb and heavy your body is, unable to move it. Your mind calm and relaxed as you go deep asleep." Tammy smiled to herself as she thought it is time for a little test. Knowing Betty was ticklish she leaned forward to tickle her. As she hoped there was no reaction from her lover. "Body nice and relaxed as your mind becomes numb. With each breath, your mind is falling deeper into a relaxed state. All other sounds, other than my voice mean nothing to you, you love to hear my voice as you fall deeper and deeper asleep."

Standing Tammy picked up the soiled towel that Betty was kneeling on. Taking it to the bathroom she took time to brush her teeth and get another cup of coffee before returning to the bedside. Sitting down she looked at Betty before saying, "Baby Girl, can you hear me?"

"Yesss," Betty replied in a slow and slurred voice

"You like this place, this relaxing place with only my voice to guide you, don't you Baby Girl."

"Yes," Betty replied a hint of a smile trying to form on her slack face.

"So calm and peaceful here with your Mistress's voice to guide you. I bet you would like a fast way to come back here again. So when you hear me say, go to sleep, deep, deep asleep, you will find yourself coming back here. Each time I say go to sleep, deep, deep, asleep. You will fall deeper into this happy place. The deeper you go; the more joy you will find here."

Tammy repeated it several times changing the way she set up the trigger phrase however always keeping the phrase the same. When she was sure she had it into Betty as good as she could she said, "When you wake up, you will remember this happy place, a place where you come to become a better Baby Girl for me. You will not remember what we talked about, just that it made you feel good knowing you are becoming what I wish you to become." She paused and then said, "Wake up Baby Girl, wake up."

Tammy watched as Betty's eyes fluttered open. Leaning over she gave her a kiss and started to caress her body. "Love my Baby Girl," she said as her hand found Betty's shaven mound and started to tease her lips.

Betty moaned and thrust her hips against her Mistress's hand. "Love you Mistress Tammy."

"Go to sleep, deep, deep asleep," Tammy said not removing her hand. She was rather surprised to see Betty's body slump and her eyes close. "Go to sleep, deep, deep asleep." She intoned repeatedly as her fingers found and rubbed Baby Girl's clit. For all the reaction she was getting, Tammy could have been caressing a pencil eraser. Lifting her hand off Betty, she took a sip of coffee, "Good Baby Girl, hurrying to her happy place for her mistress."

Tammy leaned back as she said, "Tell me what the subliminal CD's you listened to said."

"Pleasure and submission are the same." Betty replied slowly. "Call 281, 555, 1515."

Tammy had been afraid of something like that when she heard about Betty using things off the web. "And did you call?"

"No, not mistress's phone."

"Good Baby Girl," Tammy replied. She thought for a moment and then said, "Feel the commands fading. Only my commands and my voice matters to Baby Girl." She decided that once this was over she would have to do something really special for Betty for not calling. Turning her mind back to the business at hand she continued, "You like when I give you commands, to be controlled totally."

"Yes" again that hint of a smile.

"What is your favorite color?"

"Black?"

Tammy shook her head and then remembered Betty could not see her reaction, "That was Betty's favorite color. But you are not Betty anymore are you. You are Baby Girl, submissive, feminine, and insecure. Don't you think that pink would be a better color for a Baby Girl then black would?"

"Pink, yess"

"Baby girls love pink and since you are my Baby Girl, you love pink don't you."

"Pink"

"Think about dressing and wearing pink, see yourself decked out in pink and my smiling approval." Tammy stood up and went into the bathroom. She had to look a bit but found some cotton candy lip gloss, eye shadow, and shimmery pink nail polish that she had received from Paul at Christmas. Setting everything on the counter where it would be found she hurried back to the bedside. "The vision of yourself in pink excites you doesn't it. Knowing it is what your mistress wants you in excites you even more."

Betty's breath grew harder and her hips started twitching as she replied, "yes."

"Baby girls are always wet and excited for their mistresses. You are my baby girl and that means?"

"Excited..." Betty's body tried to move as she replied.

Tammy inhaled deeply taking in the scent of Betty's excitement, "When your mistress says, cum for me, what will you do?"

"Orgasm"

"Cum for me, cum once and then relax," Tammy replied. The scent of Betty's excitement became suddenly stronger and her hips twitched a few more times before she lay slack. "Good girl." She smiled, "You love cumming on command don't you Baby Girl. Just imagine, sitting in public and hearing those words. Can my Baby Girl have an orgasm without moving?"

"Yes..."

"Let's test it. Cum for me without moving, cum hard."

Betty's body lay still with the exception of a faint quivering of her hips. Her breath became ragged for a few minutes and then calmed down as she orgasmed. Tammy could see cum leaking out from between Betty's slick puffy lips and said, "Mmmm good Baby Girl." Damn she needed her own orgasm after watching Betty she thought.

Trying to get control of her own passion, Tammy took several breaths. Finally calm enough to continue she said, "Baby girls are addicted to their mistress's taste, smell, touch, and voice. Every aspect of their mistress they need desperately. When they are without their mistresses they feel the discomfort and need grow. An hour seems forever to them and two hours is just this side of hell. Imagine being alone without your mistress. Feel the time pass, an hour, two, three..." Tammy would have continued, however the whimpers coming from Betty pulled at her heart strings. "That's enough Baby Girl, I'm here with you."

Tammy watched as the lines of fear and worry slowly slid off of Betty's face. When her lover and slave was calm she said, "Remember Halloween as a child, you would dress up as someone else. When you are in public it is the same. You will answer to Betty, but you will always know you are Baby Girl, my Baby Girl."

"Baby Girl."

"Yes, my Baby Girl, now and forever," Tammy replied. She thought for a moment to see if there was anything else she should cover now. "Anyone can get vines around their ankle or wrists to show submission. However, my Baby Girl is special and needs to have a special tat to show her submission and dedication."

"Special?"

"Yes special, because Baby Girl is special." Tammy replied. "As your last act of freedom, I want you to pick out your own tat as a sign of submission for me." She paused, "Will you do that for me?'

The answer was a long time in coming. "Yes," Betty finally replied.

"Good girl," Tammy said. A naughty thought came through her head as she said, "Baby girls have a suckling fixation. That's what makes them baby girls."

Tammy stood and returned the chair to the desk. Sitting on the edge of her bed she opened her legs and said, "Wake up Baby Girl, time to wake up and have breakfast."

Chapter 5

Betty woke up feeling horny and yet contented. She knew that her mistress, Tammy, had made some changes in her mindset but could not remember what they were. At the sight of Tammy's inviting sex, she slithered out of bed and knelt before her mistress. Pressing her face against Tammy's bald flower she inhaled deeply taking in her heavenly aroma before licking her inner lips and clit slowly.

123456...8