A Night To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing and pushing the chair out of the way, Tammy crouched down in front of her slaves. Lifting Amanda's head up she said tenderly, "Don't cry baby, Mistress forgives you." She kissed her and then looked at Baby Girl looking up at her. "I want you to take Amanda to the bathroom and make her beautiful and dressed properly." She smiled slightly and added, "You two can play, but no orgasms allowed." As she stood, the pair got up and hurried into the bathroom. She leisurely walked over to her dresser, pulled out a pair of pantyhose and handed it to them in the bathroom.

Tammy listened to the giggles coming from the bathroom and wondered not for the first time how she got into this mess. All she had wanted, ever really wanted in life was to find a warm and compassionate mistress to take care of her. She had decided that she would have to make it clear to the pair that there would be no more sisters, two was more than enough. After about thirty minutes the giggles coming from the bathroom stopped and the pair walked out. She did a double take not recognizing Amanda at first. Gone was the rough and tumble woman, in her place stood a sweet and desirable looking girl. Her face had been scrubbed and pink toned makeup applied. Her dirty blond hair had been pulled into pig tails and tied with little pink ribbons. Finally, her short nails had been shaped and painted pink.

Baby Girl had worked hard to make her sister presentable for mistress. She worried that mistress would not be pleased and watched Tammy's reaction for any clue as to if she did a good job or not. Looking at Amanda, she wished that her sister's nails were longer and that the faint bruise on her cheek had not been there. She decided that if Amanda failed inspection, she would take the punishment instead of her sister.

Walking up to Amanda, Tammy smiled and nodded, "Nails are a little short, but I love your new and improved look Amanda." She glanced at Baby Girl and smiled, "You did good Baby Girl." She glanced at the two twin beds and then back at them. "I think it would be nice if we go out instead of sitting here. I want to show off my girls to the world." Going to the closet she looked at the clothes they had and frowned. With all they bought, they didn't pick up anything for clubbing.

The best Tammy could come up with was the pink tank top for Amanda coupled with her jeans, and a skirt and blouse for Baby Girl and herself. What she really wanted was ether hot pants or short, short skirts. Looking at the pair she said, "Anyone know a place that sells proper clothing for a night out that is open." She glanced at the bedside clock as she added, "At seven in the evening?"

Amanda spoke up, "I do mistress, a place called The Painted Lady. They are open until nine weeknights and eleven on weekends. But..." she trailed off and looked down, "My credit cards are all maxed out."

Baby Girl took Amanda's hand in hers and said, "That's ok sis, I can pay." She looked at Tammy remembering her place. "I'm sorry Mistress."

Tammy looked at the pair before focusing on Baby Girl, "Yes, you will pay for everything Baby Girl. Not because you have the money, or because you offered. You will pay because you spoke out of turn." She walked up close to the pair and said softly, "While Amanda will be wearing only pantyhose under a short skirt; you will wear short shorts as punishment."

Baby Girl nodded sadly. She had been wrong and was now being punished for it. "Yes Mistress."

Once they were dressed, Tammy led the way down to Baby Girl's car. Following Amanda's directions, they went to the store. Like she had said it sold dance and party clothing and adult toys. As the pair hurried to look at clothing, she wandered over and examined the adult section. She found several dildos, strap-ons and butt plugs that she thought would be nice to use. But the one thing that really caught her eye was the various nipple clips and chains.

By the time she had laid her items on the counter Tammy saw that the pair was hard at work picking clothing. Walking over she said, "Let me see what you have picked out for my pleasure?" When they started holding up clothing for her to see she shook her head, "No, I want to see you wearing them pets."

Amanda couldn't make up her mind, "Mistress, I have two." With a nod from Tammy to proceed she hurried into the changing room and slipped into the first. It was a bright pink spandex dress with an open back that stopped at her upper thighs. When she came out she smiled and spun around slowly. The feeling of the spandex against her skin was exciting her and her hard nipples with their rings pressed tightly against the clinging fabric.

While Baby Girl was changing, Tammy looked over Amanda. Damn the girl looked hot and Tammy had to keep from sliding her hands over the slick fabric. When Amanda spun around she saw that the tattoo on her back was plainly visible. "No need to try the other on, you will wear this tonight for me," she said feeling her flower leaking with anticipation. She moved up close and added, "Now go pick out a nice pair of shoes to match. Pick something that will make mistress cum with the sight of them."

Baby Girl loved the sight and feel of the spandex dresses. However, she was mandated to wearing shorts tonight and found one that she liked. Changing into the tight shimmering pink hot pants, she slipped on a matching pink tube top and stuck her tongue out at her reflection. She had to admit she liked how all three rings showed plainly through the pants and top. Walking out she saw that Amanda was looking at platform shoes and felt a burning desire for a pair. Never before had she worn anything higher then two inch heels, but now, she had to have some.

Tammy looked at Baby Girl and blocking the view of the guy at the counter, stroked Baby Girl's plainly visible clit ring. "Mmmm, you look good enough to eat Baby Girl." She saw Baby Girl's glances at the shoes and smiled, "I bet you are burning with desire for pair right now aren't you." When her slave nodded and licked her lips, Tammy said, "Very well, go pick out a pair that makes you need to cum." Once the pair was occupied with shoes, she looked at something for herself. She ended up picking a pair of rubber pants that fit her as if they were painted on and a royal blue silk blouse. Finally, she walked over to see if she could find a pair of black pumps to match.

By the time Tammy made it over to the shoes, she saw that Baby Girl was wearing a pair of pink sandals that were made up of two inch platforms and five inch heels. She had to admit that the high heels made her pet look even better. Amanda on the other hand was wearing a pair of platform black pumps. Like Baby Girl's the platforms were two or so inches thick and the heel was a good six inches. Not wanting to be dressed the same, Tammy turned her attention to the boots.

Tammy found a pair of knee highs that had a little one inch platform and three inch heels. However, once she tried them on she found that they were a little tight. Taking them off she next tried a pair that came up to her thighs and had three inch platforms and six inch heels. Comparing herself to the others she saw she taller than both girls. While her slaves were gathering up their old clothing, she walked up to the counter and waited. Once they had paid, the three piled into the car and headed down to the strip.

Chapter 11

Tammy lay in Amanda's queen sized bed with Amanda on one side and Baby Girl on the other. She felt dizzy and not a little bit drunk. No one had told her about poppers and after drinking several throughout the night at the club she was feeling it. When the club closed down at two am, they had decided to come here instead of the dorm. First because it had a bed big enough for three and second, it was a lot closer and Tammy had to pee. Amanda's apartment was small and clean. The living room consisted of a futon couch and television. While the bedroom consisted of a computer desk, dresser, and queen sized bed.

Sitting up, because the dizzies were worse lying down, Tammy said, "I hope you had a wonderful time. I know I did," She closed her eyes and swayed to the music still resonating in her mind. Baby Girl had begged for her to join her and Amanda dancing. The three of them had dirty danced in the middle of the floor. Opening her eyes, she smiled as she looked down at her loving pair, "I loved watching you dance together and I just about orgasmed when we three danced together." She giggled as she added, "I know there were several hard cocks watching a pair of girls make love while dancing."

Baby Girl had never been this drunk before and smiled happily up at her mistress. She looked at Amanda and tilted her head. Together they both got up and started swaying and dancing against their mistress. All evening long she had teased their bodies but had not let them orgasm. "Like this Mistress?" she asked as her hands traveled over mistress's silken covered breasts.

Amanda said from the other side as her lips found Tammy's neck, "Or like this Mistress?"

Tammy felt lust burst over her like a bomb. Turning her head, she put her hand behind Amanda's head and kissed her hard. "I want you," she said her voice huskily. Looking at Baby Girl she said, "You too baby." Her hands slid over the rubber pants and her needing cunny as she said, "Last one undressed has to wait for her orgasm."

She giggled as she watched how fast the pair got undressed. When they were down to skin she said, "Cum for me pets. Bring each other to a glorious orgasm." She watched them pawing each other in their frenzy of lust before trying to get undressed. It took her several tries to get the boots off. Once they were off she was able to finish getting undressed without too much trouble and joined them in bed.

Without being told, both Amanda and Baby Girl turned their attention on Tammy. Each took turns trying to bring mistress more pleasure in a friendly competition. Tammy lost count of how many times she orgasmed before the pair slowed down. Pulling the girls close she smiled dreamily, "Thank you. That was incredible."

Tammy looked up at the ceiling and remembered something that bothered her earlier. "I do have a question though, "Why didn't you dance with anyone else?" She remembered several guys and not a few girls coming over and asking to dance or buy them a drink. In each case Amanda and Baby Girl had refused politely. This even after she said it was ok to dance with others as long as they didn't bring any back to the table.

Amanda looked at Baby Girl to see if she would answer. Receiving a nod in reply she assumed that her sister wanted her to answer for both. Resting her head against Tammy's breast she said, "No one is better than mistress, so why even bother." She kissed the ringed nipple and added, "A slave feels that a minute with you is better than a lifetime without."

Baby Girl nodded, she knew her sister would be able to put it into better words. "A slave girl agrees with her sister." She paused and lifted her head to look at Tammy. "May I ask a question?"

Tammy looked up at Baby Girl's serious face and said, "Baby Girl, you of all people should know you can ask me anything anytime." She turned her head and kissed Amanda's head and added, "That goes for you to Amanda."

Baby Girl bit her lip and asked, "Mistress, in the whole time I have known you, the whole time Betty knew you. We had never seen you go out on a date. And then tonight, why didn't you dance with anyone except the one time with us?"

Tammy scrunched up until she was sitting up. Putting her arms around the pair she said, "Let me tell you a story." She got a faraway look in her eyes as she spoke, "Back in high school there was this guy. I loved him so much that every time we were together he took my breath away. But he always had a girlfriend and well, I'm no beauty. He was popular and could make your heart melt with a smile." She shook her head sadly, "Think of a young Johnny Depp."

Tammy sat quietly for a moment and finally said, "I guess I never got over him."

Baby Girl looked at Amanda, "What was his name Mistress?" She figured that she and her sister could go and get him for her even if it took tying him up and throwing him in the trunk of her car.

Amanda knew what her sister was thinking and grinned evilly. "Yes, what was his name?'

Tammy looked down and stroked their heads, "It doesn't matter, he went his way and I went mine." She smiled and added, "Anyways I have you two and you more than make up for a lost crush." She hugged both girls and added, "That reminds me... Read my lips, no more sisters." Getting up Tammy said, "Why don't you two get some sleep, I will be along in a few." She headed to the bathroom and sat on the toilet to cry. God she still loved him and needed him after all these years. It took everything she had to keep her voice light as she brushed him off to the girls.

Baby Girl looked at Amanda and whispered, "Something's wrong." Her sister nodded not speaking. Getting up they crept to the bathroom door and listened. She heard the choked sob and sounds of Mistress crying through the door and looked at her sister in despair. Mistress was hurting and there was nothing she could do.

Amanda felt her heart breaking, like Baby Girl she knew the sounds of crying and it cut like a knife to hear mistress unhappy. Pulling Baby Girl back to the bed they got under the covers and turned off the bedroom light. She wailed softly in the darkness, "What do we do?"

Baby Girl clung to her and replied as tears flowed down her cheeks, "I don't know, I don't know..." They clung to each other crying silently for a minute when a light bulb went off in her mind. "We will have to find him for her," she said softly kissing Amanda. "It is our duty, no matter how long it takes, we will find out who he is and bring him to mistress."

Amanda smiled in the darkness. Mistress had not said they could not get him so it was ok. Kissing her sister back she said, "Yes and he would not be a sister, he would be a brother." Baby Girl's giggle started her giggling in return.

When Tammy opened the bathroom door she saw the lights out and heard the soft giggles of her girls. Thank God they had not heard her, she thought to herself. Crawling into bed she asked, "What's so funny dears?"

Baby Girl answered as she felt Tammy move into between her and Amanda, "Oh nothing mistress, just a case of the giggles."

"Oh Really?"

Amanda thought quick and replied, "No Mistress, Baby Girl ripped one loose just like some guy. However, it was laughing gas." She started giggling again.

"Hey now..." Baby Girl replied indigently.

Tammy replied, "At least it not like some she did in the dorm room... talk about a room emptier." She could not hold back her laughter as she added, "The look on her face... It's like a dog farting and surprised at the sound it made."

"I never!" Baby Girl started to say. She heard Tammy's laughter and joined in when she realized her mistress was joking.

When they had settled down, Tammy kissed each one and said "Good night darlings." She then whispered to herself, "Good night my love."

On each side of her, both girls heard her whispered words and knew they had to find the man and make him see the light.

Chapter 12

Tammy woke up just as she had every morning for the last four years at six thirty sharp. However, unlike every other morning, she had a splitting headache, felt as if a small furry animal had crawled into her mouth, wiped its self on her tongue before continuing to her tummy and died. She looked from one side to the other. To her left, Amanda laid face down, mouth slightly open and drooling into a pillow. On her right, Baby Girl laid face up making soft snoring sounds. She carefully crawled over Amanda and headed to the bathroom, she had to brush the fur off her tongue.

Reaching the bathroom, Tammy realized she didn't have a toothbrush. It only took a second for her to grab Amanda's and after using copious amounts of toothpaste scrubbed her mouth with it. She reasoned that after everything else they had done; a little tooth brush sharing would not be too bad. She rummaged through the medicine cabinet and found a bottle of aspirin. Ignoring the take two directions she took four and washed them down.

As she passed through the bedroom she saw the girls were still asleep. She thought about waking them but figured moving could wait a few hours. Anyways she wanted time to do her morning exercises and meditation without anyone underfoot. After about thirty minutes of going through her Tia Chi movements in slow motion, she stopped. Her stomach still felt like hell and though her headache was diminishing it had not disappeared.

Finally, in desperation Tammy called Paul at home. She hoped he would have a cure for her hangover. "Hey Paul," she said when he answered. "I hate to call so early but I need some advice." She blushed before saying, "Have you ever been hung over? Well, we went out last night to celebrate finishing finals and well..." She paused and listened, "You got to be kidding." She listened a bit more and said doubtfully, "Ok if you say so... Love you, bye." She closed her cell phone and looked at it a long time before heading to the kitchen.

Tammy was in the middle of cooking a big breakfast when Amanda walked in. "Mistress!" she said shocked, "You shouldn't be cook..." she stopped when she caught sight of the mound of scrambled eggs and toast that Tammy had already made. Looking at it she said, "Ummm... I don't think I want any breakfast this morning, mistress. "

Tammy looked over her shoulder and replied, "It's a cure my brother suggested. So yes you will be having a big breakfast. She looked back to the eggs and felt her own tummy do flip flops. Swallowing hard she added, "Will you go set the table for three and get your sister up?"

"Baby Girl was headed in to brush her teeth when I came out," Amanda replied still looking at the mound of food. She shuddered once and turned away to set the small dining table.

As Amanda set the table, Tammy said, "Set three big glasses of water also." Finishing up the eggs, she turned to butter the toast next. She was still laying butter on thick when Baby Girl came in.

"Anything I can do to help?" Baby Girl asked as she leaned over and kissed her mistress on the neck.

"No thank you I have it," Tammy replied as she picked up the towering stack of toast and heaping plate of scrambled eggs. Carrying everything to the table she scooped generous portions into each of their plates and divided the toast three ways. "Eat it all, and you will feel better." She looked at Baby Girl and added, "At least that's what Paul said."

As the three ate in silence, Tammy came up with a brilliant plan. At least it seemed like a good idea to her. What she needed to do is run it by the other two and see if she could get their honest opinion. Frankly she was worried that anything she suggested they would agree with no matter how bad an idea it was. She was in the process of opening her mouth when Baby Girl looked up and said, "Mistress, would it be ok if Amanda taught me how to apply tattoos?"

Looking at Amanda, Tammy replied, "Would you like to teach your sister how to apply tats?"

"Can we do each other?" Amanda replied almost drooling.

Tammy took a sip of coffee and replied, "Well I was thinking that we three could get matching tats on our hips, three interlocking hearts." She added a second later, "It would be nice if we all did the artwork together with each applying one of the hearts." She smiled at the squeals of delight that came from across the table. "However, that will have to wait until after the weekend."

Amanda looked at Baby Girl and returned her pout. She was already thinking of getting her stuff and teaching her sister today how to apply them. She would teach her how she learned, practicing on a piece of leather. Looking back at her mistress she said sadly, "Yes Mistress."

1...345678