A Night To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baby Girl loved every moment of being bound, the silken nylon pantyhose was a much better rope then real rope was. It bound and seduced her all at once. Even when her mistress bent her over and made her stay in position she loved it. To top it off she could feel the two plugs pressing against each other through the thin wall that separated her ass from her needing cunt. She swore to herself that no matter how much it hurt to stay in position she would not stand up. To stand up would be to fail and then live with the knowledge of failure every day of her life. Not only that, everyone who saw her would know she had failed her mistress by looking at her hair.

Tammy lost track of time and before she knew it the alarm went off. Looking up at Baby Girl she saw her still bent over unmoving. "Good girl." Setting the book down, she turned on the water, rinsed Baby Girl's head and finished the dye process. Before helping her stand, Tammy untied the hose binding Baby Girl's ankles and arms. She led the unspeaking slave girl over to the chair and sat her down. Using a blow dryer she then dried Baby Girl's hair and smiled, "You look fucking gorgeous!"

Baby Girl opened her eyes and looked at herself in the mirror. Her once black hair now had the sheen of a fine deep black cherry wood. Mistress Tammy was right; she did look beautiful. Not only that, but it was the right color of deep red for her. Looking up she smiled and said, "Oh thank you mistress!" The pain and cramps she had suffered through had been worth it. Now everyone who saw her would know that she was a good Baby Girl for mistress.

As Tammy helped Baby Girl stand she said, "Now let's get you back to the bed." She watched Baby Girl walk taking tiny steps as she walked, "It's a shame they don't make dresses to make you walk like that in public. Imagine being all tied up as you move around."

Baby Girl stopped and looked back at Tammy, "But they do Mistress."

"They do? Show me."

"May I use your computer?" Baby Girl asked. At Tammy's nod she turned and taking baby steps walked over to Tammy's desk. She had to help herself get seated and in no time had the computer booted up. Going to web site she browsed through it with Tammy watching over her shoulder until she came to a page with latex hobble skirts. Looking up she said, "Betty never had the nerve to order any latex." She blushed and looked down before adding, "But Baby Girl would love to order anything her mistress would like to see her in or wear herself."

Tammy went back to the bathroom and got the other chair before sitting down next to Baby Girl. She about drooled at the thought of the pair of them going out clubbing with Baby Girl wearing the skirt with it zipped all the way down. It would force her slave to take baby four inch steps. She looked at the price confused, "What does £82.00 mean?" she asked. She had never seen the funny L symbol before.

Baby Girl giggled, "It threw me too at first. It is the symbol for British pounds sterling."

Tammy looked at her and said, "Well then, I think we need to get a couple of those, one for you zipped down tight, and one for me." Just about everything she saw she liked as they went though the website. They spent more time looking at the different forms of bondage apparel then they did anything else with the exception of the custom English made latex items. As they shopped Baby Girl would see something and beg to be allowed to wear it for her mistress. Of course Tammy would always say it cost too much.

After about a half hour of each thing costing too much Baby Girl looked down at her lap and said, "Mistress, can a girl speak plainly?"

Alarms went off in Tammy's head; when ever Betty dropped into third person she knew it was important. "Of course you can baby," she said stroking Baby Girl's hair all the while worried something was wrong.

Not looking up Baby Girl said, "Please let a girl..." she paused and gulped, "Let a girl pay, it is her duty, her honor, and it pleases her to be allowed to lavish gifts on her mistress." She added, "I know... A girl knows that her mistress thinks her unworthy enough to give gifts. But please give her the chance."

Tammy was dumbfounded. She didn't want to take advantage of Betty's money so had kept the spending down to a minimum. It had nothing to do with what Baby Girl thought. Instead of trying to fix the misunderstanding she said simply, "Very well I will allow you to pay for these this time. But you will have to earn the right next time." After that they bought everything that appealed to them. If Tammy noticed Baby Girl lingering over something she would say that they needed it. When it was all said and done, they had racked up almost five thousand British pounds' worth of items. Since it was coming from England, Tammy decided it would be better to have everything shipped to her parents' house. That way everything would be a nice homecoming present when they moved in.

Chapter 9

Over the next two weeks, Tammy and Baby Girl fell into the study routine. Since both were graduating seniors they had massive amounts of papers and finals. Even so, they found ample time to explore and play late at night. Each took to wearing plugs as often as they could and always had on a pair of pantyhose. On the rare days where Tammy did not wear hose, she felt wrong and out of sorts until she slid them on her legs.

Only two things stood out in an otherwise dull final two weeks. The first was week after Baby Girl's transition. While she basked in the compliments in the change she was receiving from other students and teachers. Being in classes without her mistress made her acne. It was the worse on those classes on Tuesday and Thursday. Those classes lasted almost ninety minutes and by the end she would almost be in a state of panic. Never in her life had she felt so lost and alone as she did in those classes. The first time it happened she rushed from the class before it ended and ran across campus to find Tammy.

Tammy was surprised when Baby Girl burst into the dorm room and threw herself into her arms. Holding the sobbing woman tightly she asked, "What's wrong baby? Did someone hurt you?" It was not until Baby Girl sobbed out her feelings of panic and being lost without her that Tammy remembered she had made her slave need her beside her always. Kissing her she wiped the tears away and said, "Its ok baby, from now on I will wait outside your class and meet you when it's over. That way you will know I am close and be able to struggle through time apart like a good girl."

Baby Girl looked into her mistress's eyes and whispered, "Thank you. A girl is sorry she is so lost without her mistress."

"Shhh, it's ok," Tammy replied kissing her again. "A mistress likes it when her girl is lost without her guidance," she replied in third person formal mode. Getting up she grabbed her books and took Baby Girl's hand, "Now let's get you to your next class." From then on, Tammy made sure she was outside waiting for Betty to get done with her classes. Also she had her slave wait outside her classes so their time apart was minimized.

The other thing memorable happened on the evening they finished their last final. They had four days of relaxing until they walked across the stage and were celebrating. Though alcohol was not permitted on campus, Tammy had bought a couple bottles of champagne and had just started to open one when Betty's cell rang. She looked at it for a long moment and then at Baby Girl's bound form. Opening it she held it against her slave's face so she could answer it.

Baby Girl sat in one of the chairs tied tightly to it. She was looking forward to having her mistress hand feed her when the phone rang. Like Tammy she looked at it in surprise. She had not received a call on it in god knew how long and she was surprised it worked still. "Hello?" she said when her mistress put it against her ear. "Amanda?" she said to the sounds of a woman crying on the other side. "What's wrong... Slow down you're going too fast." She saw Tammy 's look of worry and after a moment said, "Hang on mistress is here." She looked at Tammy and said, "It's Amanda, from the tattoo parlor."

Pulling the phone to her ear Tammy mouthed to Baby Girl, "Ya think?" She said, "What's wrong dear?" She could not understand what the sobbing girl was trying to say and stopped her mid sentence. "Just come to us sweets, Adam's Hall room four sixteen. Hurry baby added to the sounds of thank you on the other side." As she hung up the phone she asked Baby Girl, "Could you understand what was wrong?" Receiving a shake in reply she looked at the bottle, "We will celebrate later."

Tammy put the bottle in the fridge and turned to untie Baby Girl when there was a frantic knock on the door. She looked at it in surprise and then at Baby Girl before turning back to the door. Going over she opened it a crack and found Amanda's tear stained face looking back at her. Opening the door, she pulled the girl in and said, "My God what happened to you?"

Amanda's face showed the beginnings of a hand print shaped burse on her cheek and her mascara had run making her look like a raccoon. Her blouse was ripped and she was missing one shoe. Without speaking she threw herself into Tammy's arms and cried as she clung to her.

Tammy guided her over to the bed and sat her down. "Shh, it's ok baby, your safe now." she said returning Baby Girl's look of horror. She had never seen violence up close and personal and did not know how to handle it. Letting go she said softly, "I need to lock the door and release Baby Girl..."

Amanda nodded and wrapped her arms around herself as she cried. She watched as Tammy hurried over to the door and threw the deadbolt and then took a pair of scissors and cut Baby Girl's bonds. As both women hurried to her and hugged her from both sides she clung to them feeling safe finally.

Tammy did not speak until the other woman had calmed down, "Now then, tell me, tell us what happened."

Baby Girl chimed in, "It's ok sis, Mistress will make it all better, she always does."

Amanda looked at Baby Girl; it made her feel better to hear the other woman call her sister. "I followed your directions, said my mantras as I tied myself up." She paused and looked at Tammy, "I submit my body to you to use as you please, I submit my mind to you to mold as you desire, and give you my soul as you are my goddess and owner." She looked down and then added, "When you didn't come back for me I knew I was not ready."

Tammy looked at Betty and saw the other woman would not look her back. There was something more that Baby Girl suspected. "There is more isn't there..." she prompted.

Amanda nodded, "I then remembered Baby Girl talked about a web site for things to listen to. There was a phone number I needed to call." She sniffed hard and looking at her hands, "I thought it was your number mistress and called... A man answered and said he was going to make me into a good slave."

Baby Girl remembered telling Amanda about the web site and how she listened to it before mistress made her hers. She felt Tammy's accusing eyes and could not bring herself to return her mistress's stare. "Oh god I'm sorry Amanda... I didn't mean..." her voice failed her as a wave of failure and despair filled her.

Amanda continued as if she had not heard Baby Girl, "He taught me how to submit on the phone. He said mistress would be pleased and I needed to do more to show my devotion." Standing she stripped off her ripped blouse and displayed her back. There at the top edge of her jeans was a tattoo matching Baby Girl's. The only difference was it said, "Property of Mistress Tammy" instead of "Mistress Tammy's Baby Girl." Letting the blouse fall to the floor she hugged herself and continued "When I finally met him in person tonight, I showed him the tattoo I had placed on my back for you and he lost it. He hit and tried to rape me as he screamed I was bad."

Tammy was up in an instant and pulled Amanda close. Holding her tight she said in a gentle voice, "Mistress is here now." She looked down at Baby Girl crying and added, "Mistress and your sister are here for you." She held out one hand for Baby Girl to join them and the three hugged tightly. When she had them seated she said softly, "How did you get up to the room so fast?"

Amanda smiled slightly, "Baby Girl told me you two lived in Adams and when I ran I came here. I was in the lobby when I called."

Tammy smiled, "Good girl." She looked at Baby Girl who still would not look her in the eye and said, "Baby Girl look at me." When she had eye contact, "Now do you understand why I got so upset when I heard about you listening to subliminal programing?"

Baby Girl still crying silent tears nodded. She had caused Amanda to be hurt and it was all her fault. She knew that whatever punishment Mistress doled out would be well deserved, "Yes Mistress." She looked back at Amanda and sobbed, "I so sorry Amanda, I didn't mean for you to get hurt..."

Tammy looked at the pair of crying girls. She didn't want a slave let alone two and now she was responsible for Amanda's condition. "Okay then," she said reaching a decision. "Time for you to formally submit," Pointing to the floor, "Strip and kneel Amanda." Glancing at Baby Girl she added, "Join your sister Baby Girl."

Baby Girl was down on the floor in an instant. She took Amanda's hand in hers as they knelt side by side looking up at Tammy. She looked at Amanda and gave her hand a squeeze in support before looking up at Tammy. She whispered, 'I'm sorry," To her as she felt her eyes well up with fresh tears.

Tammy looked at Amanda and said, "Amanda, I know you want to submit, you have submitted. But I need to make sure you understand it fully." Amanda nodded, looked solemn though she did not reply. Tammy nodded in return and continued, "It means, your old life will be gone, your life and world will center on your mistress."

Amanda nodded again and said, "It already is and does. My parents threw me out long ago when I came out of the closet. My apartment is yours, everything I have in the world is yours, mistress." She squeezed Baby Girl's hand as she looked at her, "I am a big girl, I know what I want in life, and I want to have what my sister has."

Tammy looked at Betty, "And you, do you understand that to have Amanda here permanently means my attention will be divided by both of you?"

Baby Girl had not thought about that. The idea of losing part of Mistress's attention scared her. And yet, she looked at Amanda and realized the idea of a sister excited her more. She looked at Tammy and said softly, "A girl is happy to share her mistress with her sister Amanda."

Tammy nodded, looking back at Amanda she smiled and asked, "Amanda, do you give me your body, to do with as I please, your mind to mold into the form I wish, and share your soul with me binding you to me for all of eternity?"

Amanda felt as if she was going to faint. Her dreams her wishes were coming true. The pain and suffering she went through earlier in the evening faded away as she looked up into the woman she loved and worshiped. In a hushed voice she said, "Mind, body and soul I do." She looked at Baby Girl and hugged her tightly, "Oh thank you sister, thank you for helping me!"

Tammy watched as the pair hugged each other. She was unsure how she felt about Amanda joining in but was determined to make the best of it. Patting the bed, she smiled, "Come lay down and start your transformation Amanda." Pointing to the other bed she said, "And you Baby Girl, lay there."

Standing she took the chair that Baby Girl was sitting in earlier and put it between the two beds. Sitting down she waited until the pair were comfortable before starting.

Chapter 10

Tammy used hypnosis to take both girls down to a safe and comfortable spot. Then like before she set up the trigger to allow them to go back at an instant notice. Testing it on Amanda she was delighted to see that the other girl seemed to really get off on the idea of being modified through hypnosis. She wondered if that was part of the programs they had both listened to so much. However, she did not wonder enough to try it out herself.

Once both of her slaves were deep asleep she turned to Amanda and said, "Listen to your sister's voice, every desire she has becomes yours, and everything that she needs you need also." Turning to Baby Girl she said, "Tell your sister, your desires and needs so that she can enjoy them also." Before Baby Girl could speak she added to both, "Every one you speak, every one you hear, excites you and brings you closer to orgasm."

As Baby Girl spoke her voice became husky with unfilled lust and her hips twitched slightly with each passing moment. "Pink clothes, polish, anything... Shiny slinky pantyhose on my legs and on other's legs... Being tied up tightly for mistress's pleasure... Anal... Cumming on command... Needing mistress next to me always... Golden showers... Latex... Pain... Suckling... Doing anything... Mistress's voice, smell and taste..."

Tammy had forgotten about Baby Girl and her reaction to pain. Turning to Amanda she said, "Tell me your desires and lusts. Tell me the ones that Baby Girl did not list so that she can learn and become more like her sister in bondage." She looked at Baby Girl, "Learn and become..."

Amanda body was writhing in desperate need for release. In a breathless and slurred voice, she said, "Tattoos... Piercing... Corsets... Platforms... Public exhibition..."

Tammy waited to see if Amanda had anymore. Not hearing any she said, "Let each of the desires, the needs sink into your mind body and soul becoming part of you. With each breath they become stronger overriding all thoughts other then obeying your mistress." She waited a few minutes before saying, "Wake up and cum for me without sound my pets." The muffled screams of passion coupled with the scent of women in heat filled the air as both Baby Girl and Amanda orgasmed in unison.

Amanda sat up and looked at her mistress. She knew she had changed, there were new ideas and fetishes floating in her mind. Glancing at her sister she saw the pantyhose and her breath caught. It was so fucking hot she could not help but get up and go caress Baby Girl's legs. Mewing in pleasure she kissed her hard as her hands moved up and down the smooth nylon. Then she caught sight of the pink nails and stopped dead. She looked at her own nails, unpainted and rough edged and then at her mistress sitting and watching her. She tried to hide them but she knew mistress had seen how ugly her fingers were. Her lip quivered as she knelt down at Tammy's feet. How could she have not worn pink on this night of all nights her mind wailed in abject despair.

Baby Girl looked at her sister; god the tattoo on her back sent throbs of pleasure coursing through her. Perhaps mistress would allow her to get more tattoos she thought to herself. Then Amanda was kissing her and she was kissing back. Unlike Mistress's controlling kisses, Amanda kissed with quiet desperation and lust, just like she was feeling. The caresses to her legs and kisses stopped suddenly and she saw Amanda staring at her fingers. Oh my god she thought. I must have a chipped nail. A wave of terror and panic rolled over her until she saw her fingers were perfect as were her covered toenails. She looked at Amanda's hands and realized with horror that sister was without her pink nail polish. She hurried down to hug her prostrate sister and looked up at Tammy. "Please forgive her mistress, she didn't mean to forget her pink polish," she said.

Tammy watched as the pair woke up. She felt throbs of pleasure fill her as she saw Amanda rush over and start stroking Baby Girl's legs. She had just opened her legs and was about to invite the pair to come feel the slick nylon on her body when Amanda freaked out. At first she was confused as to why Amanda rushed and kneeled with her head on the floor before her. It was not until Baby Girl joined her and mentioned her lack of polish that she understood.

1...345678