A Night To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy turned and hugged Paul hard. Her muffled voice said into his shirt, "I'm sorry too Paul. I shouldn't have jumped down your throat." She looked up at him and said with a slight smile, "You haven't called me pumpkin since I was in grade school." She looked at Baby Girl and Amanda and said, "Thank you."

Hugging his sister Paul's mind kept hearing her call the other two her girls and them referring to her as mistress. In a soft and gentle voice, he asked, "Can you at least tell me," He paused and gulped, "that is if you don't mind, why Amanda and Baby Girl call you mistress?"

Tammy looked up into Paul's face and replied, "That's kind of a long story."

Amanda spoke up, "If you don't mind Tammy, can we tell him?" Tammy looked at her and nodded. She and her sister guided Tammy and Paul over to the couch and said, "You two sit right there, and let us tell it our way." She and Baby Girl looked at each other, giggled and hurried to the kitchen.

As the sounds of dishes rattling and cupboards opening and closing sounded from the kitchen, Tammy looked at Paul and said, "Don't look at me, I'm as clueless as you."

The sounds stopped and after a minute of silence out walked both girls' nude. In each of their hands was a large glass of what looked like fruit punch. They handed the punch to Tammy and Paul before kneeling on the floor facing them. Baby Girl looked at Paul and asked, "Have you ever fantasized when masturbating Paul?"

Paul looked at the pair nude girls. Like he had thought both had their nipples pierced and Baby Girl had gone a step further with a ring on her smooth flower. He could feel his erection growing at the sight of them again. Taking a sip of punch, he stopped and looked at it. It tasted like a fizzy rum punch. Taking another sip he said, "Nice punch," on the heels of Baby Girl's question. He looked at her and blushed, "Um, yea."

Baby Girl approximated the position she was in when Tammy found her, "Now imagine I am all tied up, blindfolded and playing with a vibe." She closed her eyes and started playing with her lips and rubbing her clit as she continued talking. "Every chance I got when I was alone I would play with myself like this. Sometimes speaking, sometimes quiet."

Paul gulped more of his drink as he watched Baby Girl masturbate on the floor. He had to shift a bit to free his growing erection from his underwear. "Weren't you worried about getting caught?"

Baby Girl opened her eyes and looked at Tammy as she replied, "No that was the exciting part. I wanted to get caught by one person."

Paul looked at his sister and saw her blushing. "You?" He was beginning to understand, their relationship.

When Tammy nodded, Baby Girl continued looking at Paul, "Every chance I had, I would tie myself up and beg to be allowed to cum for mistress." She looked at Tammy and added, "But she never caught me." Sitting up she returned to the kneeling position and said, "You have to understand Paul, my dream, what I wanted most in the world, was your sister to dominate me."

Paul looked at Tammy and took her hand and said, "You never stood a chance did you pumpkin. Between her self-bondage and begging to be allowed to cum... blindsided." He trailed off and shook his head. Tammy had always been someone who let people force her into things. He felt sorry for her.

Baby Girl shook her head, "No you have it wrong Paul. I wanted to, needed to submit but Tammy made me wait a week before she would even discuss it." She looked down and added, "That was the week your parents..." She added, "I went through hell that week without her beside me." She looked up at Tammy with love in her eyes and said, "When she came home, I gave her my body, mind, and soul. Even since then Mistress has been allowing my fetishes to flourish under her strong hand." She looked at Paul as she concluded, "That night, I gained a mistress, lover, sister, friend, and a soul mate." Standing she spun around so he could read the tattoo on her back. "I am and will forever be Mistress Tammy's Baby Girl."

Paul didn't know what to think, his baby sister taking charge? It was unheard of. His mind flashed back to the week of their parents' death, while he had not been able to cope, Tammy had stepped up and taken charge. As Baby Girl sat back down he looked at Amanda. "So, how did you become her slave?" Paul asked, quickly regretting the wording of his question.

Before Amanda could start her story, Baby Girl stood and said, "Let me refresh your drinks." She hurried to the kitchen with their glasses and returned a moment later with them refilled. She looked at Tammy and said, "May I have one too?"

Tammy had been hitting the punch rather hard and had finished her glass long before Baby Girl had finished her story. She had a good idea that the two bottles of champagne had been added to the rum punch the girls had made. Shaking her head, "No baby, you have to wait until your sister is done."

Amanda looked at Paul and spoke calmly of her mistress and sister coming to the tattoo parlor, and the talk she and Baby Girl had had. Even when she got to the point of the man and his subliminals, her voice remained steady and calm. It was not until she recounted the beating and attempted rape that her voice faltered and she began crying.

Before Paul could move, Tammy was kneeling next to her and holding her tight, "It's ok love, don't cry. You're safe now." As Baby Girl joined in the hug he could hear her speaking also, "It's ok sis, Mistress will make it all better, Mistress and Paul." Once Amanda had calmed down Tammy kissed her and looked up at Paul not speaking.

Paul was horrified to find what someone had done to Amanda. "I'm sorry," he said. Even then those words seemed pitiful to him. He looked at Tammy and said, "Of course you three will be living and working together. It would be wrong for me to ask otherwise."

Standing Tammy gave a hand up to the other two girls and said, "Go get yourselves a glass of punch and come back." As they started to go, she held Amanda back a moment and whispered, "Make sure Paul's is extra strong. I want him relaxed around us after tonight."

Chapter 15

Paul watched as Tammy whispered something to Amanda. As the girl nodded she glanced at him and smiled. As his sister started to sit down next to him, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into his lap. "What was that all about?" he asked.

Tammy snuggled in against Paul and said, "You'll see."

He had originally planned on tickling her; however, her scent, the silken blouse, and her bottom against his raging cock all conspired to distract Paul. Instead he replied, "I can't wait to see what other surprises you have in store for me." His hand started sliding up and down her back as he looked into her face. Her eyes and slightly open lips caused his cock to twitch against her.

Smiling slightly Tammy said in a husky voice, "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" She licked her lips, closed her eyes, and turned her face up to allow him to kiss her.

Paul looked down into Tammy's face and felt his will crumbling. As a last ditch effort he said, "Actually I need to go to the bathroom sis." When she frowned at him, he felt bad about lying to her. When she got up he stood and hurried back to the bathroom. Closing the door behind him he leaned against the door. Not thinking he closed his eyes and pulled his hard cock out. Slowly he stroked it as he thought about Tammy's body against his. A knock at the door caused him to jump. "Who is it?"

"You drown in there?" Tammy asked from the other side of the door.

"Um... be right out," Paul replied as he forced his hard cock back into his pants. Opening the door, he found Tammy standing on the other side smiling at him. Blushing he mumbled "Sorry," as he went past her and into the living room.

Tammy smiled and looked into the bathroom before following him back into the living room. She picked up her drink, grabbed a chair from the kitchen and brought it into the living room. She noticed that Amanda and Baby Girl were sitting on either side of Paul sipping small glasses of punch. Sitting down she asked, "So Paul, what fetishes do you have?"

"Fetishes?" Paul asked looking at Tammy.

Baby Girl cooed, "You know, corsets, silken hose, high heels, latex, the color pink..."

Amanda added, "Don't forget showers, tats and piercing."

Paul gulped and looked at Tammy "I'm not sure I understand."

Standing Tammy pulled Paul to his feet. She took his hand and slid it over her silken covered breast. "Does the material excite you?" Opening her blouse, she slid it off and let it fall to the floor. "Or do my pierced breasts excite you?" Her hands cupped her full breasts. She looked at the pair sitting on the couch, "Girls dress for pleasure and come back." Looking back up into Paul's face she slid his hands over her latex pants. "Latex turn you on?"

Before Paul could answer her questions, Tammy slid her arms around him and kissed him. Sliding her breasts across his chest she said huskily, "Or would you rather have three slave girls tied up and living for your pleasure?"

Paul felt his will failing him. He bent down and crushed her lips to his. Tammy's mouth opened under his assault and her tongue slid into his mouth. Breaking off the kiss he said, "This is wrong." He caught sight of the other two girls coming in wearing high heels and pantyless pantyhose. Amanda was also wearing a black leather corset.

Tammy looked up into his face and said softly, "I don't care." She kissed him hard, the fire raging in her loins spreading to her mouth as her tongue found his and danced.

Paul gave in and kissed her back. He looked at Tammy and then to the other two before returning his eyes to hers. He knew then what he wanted, it was all so clear now. "Take me, make me yours...Mistress."

Tammy was shocked. She wanted Paul as her master. So she could live and serve him and his pleasure. Instead it was the other way around. Looking at the excited faces of her girls she smiled ruefully, "It looks like you will be gaining a brother." She looked at Paul again and stroked his face as she talked to the girls, "Take, strip and bind him spread eagle on the bed please." She watched as the giggling girls took Paul back to the bedroom before sitting down on the chair.

Tammy sat with her head in her hands; she wanted Paul, needed and loved him with all her heart. But she saw herself as his little pleasure slave girl. She was lost in her own thoughts when she felt a hand on her leg. Looking up she realized that both girls were kneeling in front of her. "He tied up?"

Amanda nodded, "Blindfolded also."

Baby Girl looked at Amanda and then at Tammy, "He is your lost love isn't he." When Tammy nodded she continued, "But it didn't work out like you wanted did it?"

Tammy looked down at the pair, "Couldn't fool you could I. No I wanted to serve him, for us to serve him."

Amanda touched Tammy's leg and said, "Life never turns out like we expect mistress. I was not interested in men." She looked down and added, "But Paul's hard cock excites me. I want it inside me so much that it scares me."

Tammy smiled sadly and gestured towards the bedroom. "Why don't you two go and introduce him into the pleasures of silken hose." She paused a moment and added, "I will be along in a few." When the girls had left her alone, she finished her punch and followed them to the bedroom. They had taken pantyhose and put them on their hands and arms. As she watched the pair started stroking his body with the slinky material. Undressing Tammy slid her hands up his legs and said softly, "Do you give me your body Paul, freely and wholly?"

Paul whimpered in pleasure, his hips thrusting air as he felt hands caressing his body. "Yes," he moaned in need.

Tammy took a hold of his cock and kissed the tip. "I accept your body and will change it as I please." She paused as she slid up. "Do you submit your mind to me freely and completely?" she asked looking at his blindfolded face.

Paul's voice came out surprisingly calm, "I submit my mind to you Tammy, turn me into whatever pleases you so that I can be yours forever."

Tammy kissed his chest and replied, "I accept your mind, to make you love what pleases me." She slid forward until his cock rode between her nether lips. "Do you submit your immortal soul Paul, forever binding you to me?"

Paul thought about this last aspect of submission. Of the three this was the one that he had a problem with. However, his love for Tammy, both as a sister and soon to be lover overruled everything else. In a hushed voice he replied, "I submit my soul to you. You are my goddess to be worshiped now and forever."

Tammy kissed his lips hungrily and guided him inside her. "I take your soul and merge it with mine, thus binding you to me and to your sisters forever." She slid up and down his ridged cock and said, "When you cum you will forever be mine." She rode him up and down before grinding against him, "Cum for me, cum now!"

Paul heard her command and felt himself orgasm. Any last regrets flowed out of him even as his seed pumped into Tammy. For the first time in his life, Paul felt truly free. He felt a pair of mouths latch onto his nipples and start to suck and bite. That only expanded his appetite and lust that filled him. Feeling Tammy dismount him caused him to whimper in need. The need grew as the pair of lips and hands left his body. "Please, don't stop," he whimpered.

Tammy lay on her back with her legs open. She wanted nothing more than to keep riding him all night until he could not get up anymore. However, since this was a special occasion, she felt she should share him. "Your turn baby," she said to Amanda. Baby Girl pouted and she added, "Don't worry; there will be enough to go around. Meanwhile I have something here for you."

Tammy watched as Amanda rode Paul's cock. The look of bliss on her face made her feel better about being in charge. She felt the first licks from Baby Girl and mewed in pleasure. Her hands reached down to pull Baby Girl's mouth tight against her. Feeling an orgasm coming she said, "Cum pets... Have an orgasm for me now." The sounds of all three orgasming were enough to push her into her own orgasm. Calming down some, she said, "Time to switch places."

Amanda had not made love to a man in a long time. Feeling Paul fill her under mistress's watchful eye excited her beyond belief. When he orgasmed she would have cum on her own had mistress not told her to cum at the same time. It was with reluctance that she dismounted him and moved to place her head between Mistress's legs. She was surprised when Tammy pushed her over and dived down between her legs. For mistress to be eating her was a present the likes of which she had never imagined. Each lick and thrust of Tammy's tongue took her higher into the pleasure until there was nothing else for her in the world than her mistress's tongue. It was no surprised then, when mistress commanded them to orgasm, Amanda had the biggest mind blowing orgasm of her life.

Tammy sat up and smiled down at Amanda, "Good girl!" She looked at Baby Girl and said, "Let your sister have a taste of Paul, I'm sure she will love his taste as much as we did." She slid off the bed and watched as Baby Girl sat on top of Amanda's face. Moving to the other side of the bed she sat down and slipped the blindfold off Paul's eyes, "Look at me baby."

Paul blinked a few times and looked up at Tammy. He realized she was more beautiful than ever before. In a soft voice he said, "Thank you for making me yours, mistress."

Tammy bent down and kissed him tenderly, "Your welcome." She looked at the girls still playing and said, "Time to lie down on either side of your brother and go to sleep." She watched as both girls moved up and rested their heads on his chest and closed their eyes. Looking at Paul she said, "Close your eyes and trust me."

Paul closed his eyes and said, "I do."

Tammy led him through the relaxation and into a deep sleep. Unlike the girls, it took much longer for him to go into a deep relaxing sleep. The only way she could tell was that after she moved between his legs and tried to give him a blow job, he did not react to it. However, she told him after she stopped to get hard and his cock rose on command. Just like she had done with Amanda, she had both girls list their obsessions and for him to make them his own. When they were finished listing them, she reinforced them to all three of her pets. Finally, Tammy said, "Paul, share with me your deepest desires so that your sisters can learn them and share with you in your obsessions just as you love their obsessions."

Paul said slowly, "Making love to Tammy."

Tammy replied, "Yes dear, but what did you have before tonight."

Paul gave the same reply, "Making love to Tammy."

Tammy thought as she moved around and untied him from the four corners of the bed. "Wake up pets," she finally said. All three eyes fluttered open at once. And as they lay looking up at her she sat at the bottom of the bed and asked, "Paul, how long have you been thinking about making love to me?"

Paul hugged his sisters before replying, "Since you were in high school. Remember when you asked me to a dance?" the old Paul would have felt embarrassed about speaking that fact. However, the woman at the foot of the bed was his mistress and she always deserved the truth from him.

Tammy remembered that night and she was crushed that he had turned her down. Instead of bemoaning lost years, she nodded. "Go back to sleep pets, deep, deep, asleep." Three sets of eyes closed in unison. "Feel yourself floating, free of worries and stresses. Fell the need for pleasure grow inside you, consuming everything else. Knowing you love every moment of your changes because your mistress is making them." She smiled as the girls' bodies pressed against Paul's legs and his cock grew until it was pointing at the ceiling.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed Tammy thought about how to keep from getting more slaves. "Feel the love and devotion for your sisters and brother grow. Just like mistress, they are the most important people in your lives." She paused a moment and then said to Paul, "When you see other women in slinky hose, corsets, high heels, or latex you will be turned on by the sight. However, it is not the person that excites you. It is the thought of seeing your sisters or mistress in it." As she stood she decided that straight forward was the best policy. "Whenever you think about adding a new brother or sister, you become distracted."

She left them to go clean up the mess in the living room. While washing the glasses Tammy noticed all three bottles in the trash and realized they had polished off all of the alcohol in the apartment. Once back into the bedroom she looked at Paul's hard cock with hunger and said, "Wake up my loves." As three pairs of eyes fluttered open she smiled, "Tomorrow is a new day and a new beginning for all of us. But for now, make love to me and together we will make this a night to remember."

Three pairs of hands reached for her and pulled Tammy into the loving embrace of her slaves.

1...345678