A Night To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing the pouts Tammy said, "Now, now girls." She added a moment later, "I wanted to talk to you about the future, our future." As she talked, she continued eating; Paul was right, food did seem to help her hangover. "Since the dorm room only has two single beds. I would like your feelings on the three of us moving here." Looking from one to the other she added, "I want your true feelings on this idea. Amanda, you first baby."

Amanda thought about it long and hard. To have mistress want to stay at here was an honor beyond belief. However, she thought about the eviction notice sitting in the mail and frowned. "Mistress, I would be honored for you two to move in. To be allowed to shelter you and be with you always is a dream come true." She gulped and looked down, "But, there is something you need to know, I'm being evicted at the first of the month."

"Oh no sis!" Baby Girl exclaimed as she reached out to rest her hand on Amanda's arm.

Tammy looked at both and then said, "Amanda, look at me." When Amanda looked up, she could see unshed tears welling in her slave's eyes. "Don't worry about that love. As Baby Girl should know, we will be moving on Sunday. My late parents left my brother and I their house and business to run. Starting Monday, we get to learn all about plumbing supplies and running a store."

Amanda nodded feeling better. While she had no clue about plumbing supplies, she knew how to run a business. She had worked in the tat parlor for the last three years and was closing every night for the last year. A panicked look crossed her face, "Mistress, what about my job?"

Tammy replied, "Would you rather be here without me and keep your job?"

While the idea of quitting bothered her, the prospect of being without Tammy close sent Amanda into a panic attack. Hyperventilating she shook her head no violently.

Baby Girl got up and hugged her sister, she remembered the first time she had been alone without Tammy and could understand the panic that gripped Amanda. Looking at Tammy she begged with her eyes to say something.

Getting up Tammy went over to Amanda and hugged her also, "Shhh, don't panic baby... I'm not going to make you stay here alone. You are coming with us even if I have to tie you up and throw you into the trunk."

Amanda felt relieved she smiled as she looked up, "You would?" Promise?"

Tammy stroked her face and said, "Of course I promise Amanda." Going back to her seat she looked at Baby Girl and added, "Your thoughts on us clearing out of the dorm today?"

Baby Girl laughed as she sat down, "Like you have to ask. I would vote moving if for nothing else then the bathtub."

Tammy laughed also. She had taken long candle lit bubble baths every time she had gone home and missed them once back at school. "That brings me to the other thing I wanted to talk to you two about. I had invited Paul to come on Friday night, get a hotel and have dinner with us at the pizza place." She looked around and continued, "However, thinking on it. Why don't we cook a nice formal dinner here and then he can sleep on the futon?"

Baby Girl smiled and looked at her sister, "Just think of making mad passionate love to mistress with someone sleeping just feet away."

Amanda's hand dropped to between her legs and started rubbing, "Mmmm I love that idea sis." She looked at Tammy and added, "We love it."

Tammy had no intention of making love to these two vixens with her brother sleeping on the other side of a very thin wall. However, she wasn't going to tell them that. Getting up she grabbed her cell and dialed her brother's phone. She explained that they were going to move in with someone until graduation to expedite the process and that she thought it would be nice to cook him dinner. Then he could save the money for the hotel by sleeping on the couch.

When he put up a fight about it Tammy rolled her eyes and handed the phone to Amanda and said, "See if you can talk some sense into that big galoot." Taking her dishes to the sink she listened to first Amanda and then Baby Girl talk to Paul. After a few minutes she heard Amanda give him her address and hand the phone back to her. "Paul? So it's settled right?" She listened and smiled, "Ok see you Friday around seven. Love you, bye."

After she closed the phone she started laughing, "He said, and I quote, how can I refuse the request from three beautiful women wanting to pamper me all at once."

Chapter 13

The process of cleaning and moving from the dorm took most of Wednesday and Thursday for the three girls. However, once they had moved everything into Amanda's small apartment, it made the apartment seem even smaller. Finally, in desperation, Tammy decided that they would pack everything with the exception of a few changes of clothing, toys, and furniture and move themselves. They would be using the two cars, Baby Girl's and Amanda's, drive them back to her parents' house. When she told the others about her plan, she was surprised by their panic. Not understanding Tammy asked, "What's wrong? We can do it easy. We moved from the dorm to here without help didn't we?"

Amanda was hugging herself and shaking like a leaf and could only say in a high pitched voice, "But, but, but..."

Baby Girl was not much better; she could feel blind panic sweeping over her. Struggling to keep from losing it she replied, "One of us drive alone without you?" She looked at Amanda and back to Tammy, "Please mistress, don't punish us. We're sorry for whatever we did."

Tammy looked from one to the other, "You think this is a punishment? That I am going to make one of you drive alone while the other rides with me?" She looked up at the heavens as if to ask "why me?" Looking back at the girls she said, "No dears, I was not thinking that at all. I had planned on driving one car while you two followed me with the other."

Oh, well in that case," Baby Girl said smiling. She looked at Amanda and added, "Road trip!"

Amanda smiled back and said, "I'll drive!"

The trip was made in record time and instead of lugging the boxes up stairs, Tammy and the girls stacked everything in the garage. Before leaving she parked Baby Girl's car in the garage and called Paul to let him know she had dropped some stuff and a car at the house. As she drove the three of them back Amanda, who was sitting in the middle, whispered something to Baby Girl and the two of them started giggling. "What's so funny?" Tammy asked.

Amanda finally got her giggles under control and said, "Remember when I had to go back to the garage for a minute Mistress?"

Baby Girl interrupted her, "Anyone else feel a draft?" and that started the pair laughing again.

Tammy's eyes got big, "You didn't...leave your panties."

Amanda's giggles choked off, "Of course not mistress," She tried to look dignified. However, catching sight of Baby Girl sitting next to her caused her to burst out laughing.

"What then?"

"Well... I had to go tinkle and you see... " Amanda said. "Baby Girl said if I was going to leave Paul a present that she should also..." She paused and giggled, "So, I left her panties next to my puddle with a note."

"A note?"

Baby Girl smiled, "I wrote it." She spread her hands and continued, "Enjoy from Amanda and Baby Girl."

Tammy drove on not speaking. In her mind's eye she could see Paul coming home and snooping. Guys were like that. That's why she had left one of the vibes on the passenger seat. It would give him something to think about before Friday night. Of course now he would have to pass the pee and panties on the ground waiting for him. The more she thought about it the more it struck her as funny. After she told what she had left, the three spent the rest of the drive back howling in laughter.

When Friday came, Tammy was up bright and early. Instead of letting the girls sleep in, she made them get up with her and exercise also. After breakfast she said, "I want this apartment as clean as a whistle when I get back from getting groceries for dinner." Getting an evil grin in her eyes she added, "I bet my darling slaves would love to cum right now." She watched as they squirmed in their chairs a bit before adding, "But no cumming unless I say so..."

Tammy stood, grabbed her purse and Amanda's car keys. Looking back at them she smiled and said, "The sooner you finish cleaning, the sooner you will be able to have the orgasm that is driving your mind and bodies crazy now." She smiled as she walked out the door. That would get them to clean the apartment if for nothing else then to take their minds off the throbs of pleasure that were distracting them. Popping the door open again she added, "And if it not clean enough, you will have to clean it again without a reward."

While at the store Tammy picked up chicken breasts, frozen French fries, barbeque sauce, a big thing of honey, green beans, rolls, and coke. She stopped at a liquor store and picked up a bottle of white wine for dinner and a big bottle of dark rum. She was determined to fix Paul's favorite meal and have plenty of rum and cokes on hand for when she told him that she was the mistress of two playful girls.

By the time she got back to the apartment, Tammy found that the pair of girls had cleaned it. Not only was the apartment clean, but they had even cleaned the walls and gotten the cobwebs from the ceiling corners. As she carried a pair of bags in she said, "Could you two grab the other bags while I put these up?"

Tammy was in the process of putting the cokes in the refrigerator when she heard the scream of brakes and the sounds of a crash. Turning and rushing to the door to look, she ran into a mostly nude Baby Girl and Amanda entering carrying the remaining bags. She realized that the pair had gone outside wearing only crotchless pantyhose and high heels.

Tammy looked past them to the accident. From what she could tell, it was only a little fender bender and both male drivers were out and talking to each other. Closing the door, she breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Why don't you two put those on the table and start your shower while I put everything up." She waited a moment and peaked out the door again to make sure no one was coming towards the complex before closing and setting the deadbolt. In a loud voice she said, "Oh and girls? You two did a great job on the apartment. You may cum for me now."

Tammy realized that she would have to be more specific in the future when she told them to do something. As she put groceries away she wondered how to explain that walking out in public undressed was a bad thing when she realized that the shower had not started. Turning and walking back to the bathroom she found Amanda laying in the tub as Baby Girl urinated over her. From the wetness covering Baby Girl's face and body she had already received her shower. Instead of stopping or speaking, she walked back to the kitchen and finished putting up the groceries.

Looking at the bottle of rum Tammy debated pouring herself a stiff drink. However, she saw it was not even ten in the morning and decided against it. Hearing the shower start she returned to the bathroom and joined the other two in a proper shower, one with water and soap.

Though dinner was not until around seven, Tammy started making the barbeque sauce in the afternoon. Her mother had a special sauce that she would make for their cookouts and Tammy wanted to make it for Paul. It consisted of one-part honey, three parts bottled sauce, and a jigger of dark rum. Once it was made she slathered it on the breasts and set them in the oven to cook slowly. She could hear her mother talking, "Tammy, cook your chicken slow and it will keep the juice inside." She had to bite her lip to keep from crying at the memory that her parents were gone forever.

Once the chicken was on, Tammy turned her attention to what they should wear for the evening. Perhaps if they wore what they had on in the club, Paul would be more agreeable to the idea of the four of them living together. Her mind argued back, this was her brother not some stranger and as such they should wear comfortable clothes instead of dressing up. In the end, Tammy wore her latex pants, silk blouse and a pair of low pumps. While Baby Girl and Amanda both wore jeans and high heels, Amanda wore Tammy's small "Pink" labeled tank top, and Baby Girl wore a pink camisole.

They were just finishing up when the doorbell rang. Looking at the time, Tammy realized that it was just before seven. Looking through the peephole she saw Paul and opened the door. Behind her Baby Girl and Amanda stood side by side waiting to meet her Mistress's brother properly. "Paul!" Tammy said as she pulled him in and closed the door behind him. She hugged him hard, kissed his cheek and said softly, "I glad you came."

"Hey sis," Paul replied as he hugged her back. He realized in an instant that his little sister was not wearing a bra. Hiding his embarrassment, he looked past her and said, "And who are these two lovely ladies?"

Tammy looked at them and as she let go of him, "Paul you remember Baby Girl. Remember I told you about her?"

"Betty?" Paul asked shocked. Tammy was right; she didn't look anything like the girl he had met in passing a few times.

Baby Girl smiled and flowed up against him. Following her mistress's example, she hugged and kissed his cheek and said, "Hello Paul, long time no see."

"And this is Amanda," Tammy said.

Amanda didn't wait for her sister to let go of Paul as she swarmed against him, "Hello Paul," she cooed as she kissed his other cheek. Though she was not into guys, Paul was different. He was Mistress's brother and as such family in a way.

Paul looked from one to another of the women. All three of them were braless and seeing Amanda's nipple rings coupled with feeling something odd on the other two, he suspected all three were ringed. Feeling his erection growing he said quickly, "Mind if I use the bathroom?" He had to get away from these three so he could calm down.

"Sure, down the hall and to the right," Tammy replied. She watched him hurry to the bathroom and then smiled at her girls who smiled back. All three had noticed his erection pressing against his suit pants. She walked down the hall and said to the closed bathroom door, "Paul, do you want a drink before dinner?"

"Um, sure..." Paul said sitting on the toilet and trying to get his mind off the idea of pierced breasts.

Tammy went back to the other two, "Please start the fries, check the chicken, and green beans. I will make the drinks." Since she was happy Tammy made the drinks a bit strong and had two in her hand when Paul finally returned from the bathroom. Setting them down on the end table she said, "Let me take your coat." She smiled and added, "And your tie if you want."

Amanda came out with Baby Girl right behind her and said, "Did someone say tie?"

Baby Girl looked at her sister and giggled, "Me first."

Chapter 14

Paul didn't know what to make of Tammy and her friends. His sister, who always seemed introverted and serious in the past was now was a changed woman. She was confident, and yet had a playful streak that surprised and delighted him. For example, when Amanda and Baby Girl referred to his tie as a type of rope, Tammy had told them that they would have to wait until after dinner for that. For the first time in his life, Paul found himself flustered. He thought to himself that the three girls, no these were not girls, they were women and knew damn well that fact, were trying their best to get him aroused.

Tammy couldn't believe herself, she and her girls were vamping Paul. When they sat down for dinner she offered him a piece of chicken saying, "Would you like a breast?" His nod was all the opening her mind needed, without thinking she said, "So would I..." She saw his blush and said, "Oh Paul, I'm only joking."

Beforehand she had asked Amanda and Baby Girl to call her Tammy instead of mistress since Paul didn't know about their arrangement. Even so the pair slipped and called her Miss Tammy now and then. Even with the little mishaps, she was having a grand time. It was like old times when she and her brother were able to act like friends instead of siblings. Once dinner was finished they retired to the living room while Amanda and Baby Girl did the dishes. Tammy made them fresh drinks, snuggled tight against Paul and asked, "How is work going at the store?"

Paul was painfully aware of Tammy sitting close to him. Her silken covered breasts slid against his upper arm as she moved closer. "I don't know Tammy. Mom and Pop had their own way of bookkeeping and I can't make heads or tails out of it." He took a big gulp and continued not looking at her, "I just don't know if I can run their store."

Tammy set her glass down and moved so that she was straddling him. Holding her hands on his shoulders she looked him in the eye and replied, "We can do it together. Come Monday, you will have three more people helping you."

"Three?" Paul asked looking up into Tammy's face. He remembered the one time she had sat like this. She was in high school and had just asked him to the Sadie Hawkins Day dance. Even though he had wanted to say yes, he had to beg off and explain he had to get back to college. Finally, he stammered, "I don't know how we can afford to pay anyone else, let alone ourselves."

Tammy said, "Baby Girl and Amanda go where I go. So that takes care of that."

"You three? Living with me at the house?" Paul gulped his drink.

Before Tammy could reply, the other two came into the living room and sat on either side of her and Paul. "Come now, we both know how big the house is," she finally replied. She leaned forward, her lips mere inches from his, "It's not like we will be cramped for space."

Paul looked at the pair of women on either side of him before returning his eyes to Tammy. Before he could speak Tammy smiled and added, "Anyways, just think of three beautiful women living under the same roof with you."

Paul felt overwhelmed. Tammy's voice, perfume, clothes, and face were all conspiring together and making his body respond to the lust that rolled off his sister. He was about to give in when her earlier words sunk home. "They go where you go? Does that mean your gay sis?" He pushed her back and said with surprise, "You're a lesbian?"

Tammy's eyes flashed in anger. Putting her hands on her hips she said, "Damn it Paul!" She stood up and looked down at him feeling her face get red with anger, "For your information, if it were any of your business, I am not a lesbian. However, I happen to love both of my girls and it is my job to take care of them. If that includes making mad passionate love to them until they squeal with pleasure, then that is my goddamn business!"

Paul looked down, not meeting Tammy's wrath. "Shit I really stepped in it this time," he thought to himself. Not looking at her, he stood and said, "I should go."

Tammy turned away from him and faced the window, "Perhaps you should," a part of her died as she spoke those words to him. However, she was not going to let anyone judge her or her girls. Hugging herself she lowered her eyes and cried as she waited for the door to open and close.

Amanda and Baby Girl looked at each other, this was wrong and they knew it. As Baby Girl went to stand in front of the door she headed to mistress. "No," Amanda said taking a hold of Tammy's arms. "Please don't do this mistress," she begged.

Baby Girl stopped Paul before he could reach the door. Holding him in place as she blocked the door with her back she said to him, "Don't do this Paul." She looked towards Tammy's back, "Mistress, we know we will be punished for speaking up, but please don't let it end like this. Not like this."

Paul looked at Tammy before returning his gaze to Baby Girl. Silently he nodded to her and turned to walk over to his sister. "Tammy?" he said as he rested his hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry." He paused hopping she would speak but her silence spurned him on, "I was wrong to judge you, all of you. Please forgive me pumpkin."

1...345678