A Night to Remember!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy was still struggling to reach the point to cum. Dave indicated that he was about to cum.

"Yes give this slut your cum darling, give it to me, all over my face! Show Andy how it's done!" And Dave gave it to her. All over her face and the water trickled it down her body. She licked his cum off her breasts and cleaned herself.

Andy was now hard and vigorously stroking his cock.

"Are you close hun? I so baldy want that cum!"

"I am sorry I don't think that I can actually cum." He answered.

"Dave could you give us some time alone hun. I have to make him cum, bringing the cam so you can watch it later."

When Dave went out she whispered in Andy's ear "My sister loves sex as much as I do and I would be happy to make the introductions" She lowered herself on his cock, not breaking eye contact and started kissing him.

"But I don't have a cond"

"Shhh I know and I am happy with this, I want you to feel my wet pussy with nothing in between, this is what you have done to me, I love Dave but your sexual energy is something else. I want that cum and I swear I will drink every drop of it."

His hands playing with her breasts, the vibrator still in her arse. He grabbed her arse and picked her up and fucked her in the air, Dave had left the camera in the bathroom to record this action.

They then fucked in cowgirl position and he told her that he was close, he stood up and she got on her knees, under the shower and took his whole cock in her mouth.

He shot his load - once, twice and thrice. She released his cock from her mouth and stuck her tongue out and then swallowed the whole load. She got up as if he wasn't there and finished her shower and left him to clean himself up.

When he stepped out the bedroom was empty.

"We are downstairs" called out Dave.

He went down and found them both in dressing gowns. He was still naked. His clothes were neatly laid on the sofa. Ivy sat in front of him watching him dress as she sipped on her coffee.

"Nice shoes!" She commented.

They all had coffee and it was almost 6 in the morning.

"Alright! Thank you for an amazing night, maybe we may meet again!"

"We will have to think about it Andy. We really enjoyed the whole night but I worry things can get complicated. Will let you know if we fancy some fun. By the way I don't have any sister, the kids are with mum - I just wanted your jizz in my mouth"

she winked and kissed him on his lips and gave his cock a tug from over his jeans.

And then Andy left.

Later when Ivy's sister brought the kids she asked "So I gather that you guys had a fun night?"

"What makes you say that?"

"Well the dried cum on your sofa and you walking as if you have been on a horse all night. Glad that you and Dave have re-discovered the passion sis! I admit you guys didn't really need the website to spice up your sex life like I had suggested!"

The end