A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH! OH! OH! OH!" screamed Andrea, "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

"Oh, fuck Andrea! I'm gonna cum soon!" I stated, my own orgasm building.

"Not yet, Jack! I want to ride your cock!"

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and laid down on the bed. Andrea climbed on top of me, lowered her hips down, and accepted my cock inside her. She started grinding her hips into me, shifting her weight side to side and front to back. I could sense she was about to come again, so I let her do her work. She dropped her hands to my chest, giving her more leverage to work.

"Jesus, Jack. This feels so fucking good. I'm gonna cum again." She said, speeding up her grinding on my cock.

"Cum for me, Andrea. Cum on my cock." I whispered.

Andrea's body began convulsing, her head falling to my chest. Her orgasm took over her body, and she collapsed, her weight pressing onto my body. Once her orgasm had passed through her, she sat back up and caught her breath. She continued to grind herself into me, not allowing me to catch my breath.

"Fuck, Jack. That was the best orgasm I have ever had." Andrea said.

"I'm honored to be your best, beautiful."

"Now, you need to cum. I want you to cum as hard as I just did." She told me.

Andrea increased her grinding on my cock, occasionally lifting her body up and slamming back down. She continued her riding until she sensed my orgasm was approaching.

"That's right, Jack. I want your cum. Give me your load."

She increased her pace briefly, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy. Once she thought I was past the point of no return, she jumped off my cock and started stroking it with her hand. While stroking, she kneeled between my legs and started working my balls with her tongue. This feeling was something completely new to me, but excited me beyond control. My orgasm started flooding through my body, my hips jerking upwards by the ecstasy. Andrea kept stroking me while I came, sending my seed flying. Some landing on my stomach, some in her hair, and some on her face. I came harder than ever before, my body surrendering to her work.

I collapsed back into the bed, my mind going completely blank. Once I came to, I realized that Andrea had moved up the bed and curled in next to me, her body pressing against mine. I finally regained some sense, so I moved my arm around Andrea so she could rest her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her, placing my hand on her back.

"Welcome back, Jack." Andrea said, aware of my reverie.

"Hi. Yes, I'm back now. Fuck, that was amazing."

"Yes, it sure was."

"Thirsty? I could use a drink. Of water." I said.

"Water sounds great."

"Okay. I will be right back."

I tossed on a pair of gym shorts and went to the kitchen to grab a couple bottles of water. While in the kitchen, I glanced into the living room to see Lucy riding Ray on the couch. Ray's face was buried into Lucy's chest, the two of them having a great time. I went back to my room to entertain the woman who gave me the most pleasure of my life.

"How's Lucy?" Andrea asked as I handed her the bottle.

"Well, she's got Ray's cock buried deep inside her at the moment."

"So, she's good."

"Probably."

After taking a few drinks of water, Andrea and I collapsed back on the bed, resuming our position with her head on my shoulder.

"Jack?" Andrea asked.

"Andrea?" I responded.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to fall asleep with me in your arms."

The End

12