All Comments on 'A Night to Remember'

by EfinMago82

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

A worthless story really. There is nothing here-- no drama, no background, no plot, no real dialogue.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

not cuckolding per se, but definitely hotwifing. Like the fact that there is no abuse and no humiliation and that they are in love at the end of the day

I give this a 5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You are not telling the truth. There were 26 guys there. They then called another 26 guys. Lmao

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Whenever my wife came home from an encounter she was always too warn-out and sore. She would tell me what went on while she stroked my little pathetic penis till I came in her hand. Then I would go into a deep sleep.

Well written story.

seittitgibseittitgib10 months ago

Short stroke story, very hot and wonderful end!

dickthestick2011dickthestick201110 months ago

Loved this story. Your description of the smell and condition of the wife mad me rock hard. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Quick read, but long enough for me to enjoy my hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's too bad you couldn't find the Fetish category. Of course, as mentioned below, you don't even know the difference between cuckolding and hotwifing, so it's no surprise you couldn't find the right category.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That's a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story..Love that the wife made him listen to everything that happened to her, before giving him his reward. Stories like this make me fully understand what a complete beta I am. I loved the story and I love being a beta..just so hard now..

JT

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland10 months ago

A clever twist: having the husband organize the gangbang as a special favor to the wife. This is a promising first story. Two suggestions for your next story: (1) present-tense narration is seldom a good idea in prose fiction. That's why you almost never see it in published writing. (2) The style and tone of the tale the wife tells never vary, and they sound like standard porn-story narration, not spoken words from a thrilled and exhausted woman at 3 AM. I'm looking forward to reading more stories by you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous