A Night to Remember

Story Info
A loving, sloppy night after wife has been royally shared...
1k words
3.27
14.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rogge76
Rogge76
20 Followers

It's 11 pm. Last lover just left, no one could stay the night.

My wife Victoria is lying on her back on our bed.

Satisfied smile, looks tired. Fucked for hours. Glistening with sweat. Wide spread legs, cum welling out of her pussy. Streaks of cum crisscrossing her tits.

She looks adorable!

I've got a premium hardon. Been so long time.

I lie down on top of her and let my cock slide into her muddy pussy.

Cum squashes out around my cock. Cum on her tits smears out between us.

I roll us over, so Victoria is on top.

Cum runs down my ballsack. Feels so good! My wife has been well used!

I expect her to start talking dirty to me as she use to do. Talk the cum to explode out of my loaded cock without even moving.

She did not. She kissed me deeply and said "I love you so much".

Her breath smelled cum, her mouth tasted cum. A lot.

Her breathing changed. I realized that she had fallen asleep.

We just lay there. My rock hard cock inside her pussy. Her warm, soft body on top of me.

It was amazing! I just enjoyed the situation and my own feelings for a long time.

Must have fallen asleep too. Woke up by Victorias lips against mine.

- You still hard?

I was!

- I love to feel you that hard inside me! But I got to pee.

- I will not let you off my cock!

- Ok honey, here it comes!

Warm stream around my cock, down over my ballsack. Wet and warm under my bum!

- You want me to fuck you slowly until you cum inside my pussy?

- No, just lay still and let us enjoy the feeling!

We did. And fell asleep again.

A few hours later. Wet and now cold under my bum. Still rock hard!

Searched for the soft lips of my beloved, woke her up with a kiss.

- Now I need to take a pee!

- I will not let you out of my pussy! Fill me up with your golden juice!

I did. Volumes! In spite of being rock hard erect.

Warm stream pouring out of her pussy again. Wet and now warm agin under my bum.

Victoria shivered.

- You cum my love?

- Yes honey!

- Hard?

- No. Soft but long. Amazingly wonderful!

Victoria gave a concerned look.

- Sorry I fell asleep last night. Should have given you my sluttiness report!

- Don't worry! Had an amazing night. Tell me now!

Victoria told me. What a slut she was. How much she enjoyed giving herself completely to my friends last night. How much she loved fucking them. How she enjoyed letting them do whatever they wanted with her. How she loved to be filled with and covered in their cum. How she had been cumming again and again on their cocks!

Her seductive voice pushed me over the cliff. It felt like my cock expanded, and then exploded inside Victorias pussy! My whole body was shaking, I came and came and came and then; I passed out!

After a while I came back to life.

- That was a huge one Roger! You even passed out!

- Yeah, a real monster orgasm! Without even moving! You drive me crazy Victoria!

Finally my cock started to weaken a little.

- Did you enjoy mixing your cum with all the others in my pussy?

Bam! Rock hard again!

- Fuck me Victoria! I will just lie here and let you rape me!

She did. And continued to tell me how much she loved to be a slutty wife.

She fucked me, laying flat on me. Wonderful!

Then she lifted her upper body and fucked me, resting on her straight arms.

Her lovely tits were swinging right before my eyes. More wonderful!

She lowered one tit into my mouth. Covered in dried cum. Tasted delicious!

- When you have a baby, me and a lover will suck one tit each at the same time and drink all your milk! The baby will have the bottle.

We both giggled....

- Who will make me pregnant?

- Anybody, just we get all your milk!

We giggled again...

- Jeff told me that his son Tim is going to marry soon. He asked me if I would like to be a slutty fuckdoll on his sons bachelor party. I told him yes, I would love to! You don't mind dear, do you?

(Jeff is one of our friends who were making love to my wife the night before)

- Wow Victoria! I'm all for it, you know that! Do it! Go for it!

- They are young guys, full of testosterone and with stamina. They will fuck your wife silly! I hope they will like an old, experienced lady like me!

- You're not old. Just 32 years!

- I've been fucking like mad since I was 12. That's 20 years of experience!

- When is the party?

- They will pick me up here at 3 pm. I don't know when I'll return home. Probably not until tomorrow morning!

- I am sure that I will get a well used wife back!

- Of course! They will drag me around town half naked and fuck me in every alley. I will love every second of it!

- Wow! I'm cumming soon!

- I think you will find me as a messy heap inside or outside our front door. Full to the brim of cum inside and completely covered in cum on the outside!

- Ooooh gosh, I'm cumming!!!!

- Me too!!!

- Aaaaahh!!!

- Oaaaahh!!!

Cuddled for a while..

- Let's get some breakfast. Then I will go shopping for a really slutty, trashy dress!

- Breakfast will be fine! Already longing to see you in that dress!

- While I am gone, you can fix our bed. It's a complete, wet mess!

I love you, my slutty wife Victoria!

Rogge76
Rogge76
20 Followers