All Comments on 'A Night to Remember'

by Rogge76

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bioman57bioman574 months ago

sorry not a god story, boring. No life or passion. Story did not make sense...

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

pee play was not good

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why would you touch that diseased cunt with a ten foot pole?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Captured the intensity of feelings and desirability perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What is it with all these new authors writing the same old cuck/wimp stories over and over. Write something different - use your imagination. Are all you new authors wimps???? How about writing some stories where the husbands have some brass balls and kick ass!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Stupid is as stupid does. This was a horrible first story. You'll be the newest writer thrown onto the heap of those to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn, what a fun wife, and so giving. I'd marry her in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

just another piece of garbage thrown into this category. What else is new? 1*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it. You’re a lucky man. Looking forward to more filthy stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRogge76@Rogge76
This explains who I am: My wife looks lovingly into my eyes, and tells me about the men she has made love to today. How much she has enjoyed it, how they all filled her cunt with their cum, and how much she looks forward to giving herself to them again. I feel the moist, warm,...