A Night to Remember

Story Info
A late night rendezvous becomes something more.
2.8k words
3.53
4.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This a a erotica between two men at first then a woman. If you are uncomfortable with that please move on.

----------------------

Tap-tap, tap. Tap-tap, tap. Tap-tap, tap.

Smith bounces his fingers on his computer desk, bored, frustrated and is found wanting. He glances at his monitor's blank screen, as he leans back against his chair.It is showing him, a caramel-skinned man with light-brown almost hazelnut eyes. His own eyes linger on the jet-black dreadlocks that hang at the shoulders, then move down the lean, bare chest to those washboard abs, down to one of the two sources of his frustration-- his seven-and-one-half-inch dick growing out of the pants leg of his gym shorts.

His left hand moves from the armrest, and gently graces his stiff head that's peeking out, as he teases himself while slowly moving his muscular ass against his chair. His light moans and heavy breathing fill his studio apartment, but he stops himself. Huffing in frustration, he taps his mouse to wake his computer, showing 9:48pm.

Gods, he said he'll be here at nine-thirty. If he doesn't show up in the next five minutes I'll--

His musings are interrupted by a knocking at the door. Smith stands to his full six-foot stature, forgetting his past thoughts as he moves to his door and throws it open, to show a pale, ginger-haired man, maybe an inch shorter than him, with an awkward smile on his face.

"Sorry, there was traffic around--"

Smith grabs him by his shirt, and pulls him into his apartment, shutting the door with a smile. "Never asked, Radley."

As Smith pulls him into a kiss, pushing his tongue against Radley's lips, Radley opens his mouth with a moan and sucks his tongue as Smith pushes him against the door. He moves his right thigh against Smith's crotch, and reaches for Smith's ass, pulling his body into his. Smith moans into Radley's mouth, swirling his tongue, while grinding his stiff, covered dick along his pants.

The apartment is filled with wet smacks, heavy breathing, and moans. Smith moves his arms, from around Radley's neck, rubbing down his chest to grip his shirt.

"No need for this tonight." Smith pulls Radley's shirt up and off his body. He runs his hands along Radley's hard and chiseled chest, kissing down his exposed neck and shoulders. "Fuck, I love this body, it's just so... so..."

"Tough?"

"I was thinking of something more between hard and soft, though; you and tough really shouldn't be in the same room."

"What? I'm tou-- Aughh, fuck!" Radley moans, as he tries to argue before Smith bites down on his shoulder, then licking and kissing the mark.

"My hunk of cuddly flesh is smart, and could lift a tractor over his head, but tough isn't one of your traits, and that's okay." Smith smiles, as he slowly kisses down his friend's chest, down his abs, to end up on his knees. His hands unbutton Radley's jeans with ease, opening them for a fat three-and-half-inch girth dick to slap him in the face.

"Fuck, yes. This is the cock I was waiting all daaay for."Smith hums, as he licks down the five-and-a-half-inch length of Radley's dick, kissing the head, soaking it in his saliva.

"God, you always seem like you're enjoying yourself."

"Oh, absolutely." Smith smiles, opens his mouth and swallows Radley's dick straight down his throat, pushing his nose into the pubic bone, reaching behind to grip that bare ass.

Radley moans, running his hands through Smith's hair. "Fuck, I love the way you take my dick."

Smith hums, vibrating his throat, then pulls his head back a bit, then pushes back to the base of Radley's cock. Smith pulls Radley's dick out of his throat and mouth, drool rolling off the head, and starts jacking him off.

"Come on, Radley, fucking throat-fuck me with this beautiful, thick cock." Smith opens his mouth, hanging his tongue out, with drool running off it.

Radley lines up his dick to Smith's wet mouth. He grabs the back of Smith's head and forces his dick down into the back of Smith's throat.

Spit runs down Smith's chin, with the slapping of Radley's balls on Smith's chin, and with the occasional gag.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum, Smith."

Smith pats Radley's thigh, getting him to pull out of his throat. "Fuck, hmm, that dick is perfect, but no, you can't cum now." Smith purrs, as he stands, while kissing and rubbing up Radley's body, to look him in the eye. "You have to be inside me."

Smith then saunters to his bed, climbing into the center,lifting his ass up and pulling his shorts down to the back of his knees, showing off a butt plug as he reaches back to play with it. "I've been waiting all day for this, so you're going to take this out and fuck me stupid."

He slowly shakes his ass, his dick leaking pre-cum into his shorts. Radley crosses the room, leaving his pants at the foot of the bed to rub and kiss Smith's ass and balls. "Fuck, I love this ass, you're so damn good to me."

"Yeah, yeah, we can talk all that lovey-dovey stuff after you fuck me stupid. Now take out my plug and restuff it with that fat--" Smith says, before moaning out, "Oh, shit..."

Radley slowly pulls the plug out of Smith's ass, stroking his dick in the process, spreading his pre-cum up and down his black dick. Finally the plug pops out, leaving Smith's hole gaping, in just the right size for Radley's dick. Radley puts the plug on the nightstand, then opens the top drawer to pull out a bottle of lube, and proceeds to cover his dick with it; using the dripping leftovers to finger Smith's hole.

Smith moans, looking over his shoulder with an impatient look, as Radley chuckles with a smile.

"Are you going to beg f--"

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Take that sexy dick and fuck my tight, black hole like you're trying to breed me! Use my ass to cu-- fuck, yes!" Smith moans at the top of his voice, with a smile, before Radley can finish his taunt.

Radley's eyes shows a primal fear, as he grabs Smith's swaying hips and slams his cock deep into the slut's hole,cutting off whatever else he was going to say.

"Fuck, Smith, are you crazy? people could be studying. You know how thin the walls are here!" Radley whisper hisses, as he pulls his dick half way out of the tight ass before slamming it back in.

"Hmm, fuck, yes. It's fine, the dorms clear out during spring break; no one's on this floor, we can be loud as we want. Now stop being gentle, and fuck me stupid!" Smith explains, as he meets the small thrust with a stronger one of his own to finish his statement.

That seems to have convinced Radley, as he settles a knee on the bed, his other foot on the hardwood floor. Moving one hand to push Smith's head into the mattress, He lifts his hips as he pulls out his dick, 'til just his head is in the slut's hole. Smith moans in anticipation, muttering in a rising volume, "Take me," over and over. Radley readies himself and cries out in joy when, finally, Radley rams himself into Smith, his balls slapping Smith's taint and pulls out just as fast before diving back in.

Time has no sway over the room, as the sounds of moans, balls clapping, praises, degradation and calls for harder fucking-- dominate everything. They held and melted into each other, as they changed from doggy, to missionary, to the lotus. Smith's cum shoots across Radley's chest, as Radley rubs his against Smith's, spreading the cum over both of them. Radley breaks from their mouth-sealed embrace, spit trailing from their mouths, still thrusting into Smith's grinding ass. "I'm going to cum."

Smith leans into Radley's neck, licking up across the many bite marks, hickeys, and sweat left on Radley's body by him, to his ear, and whispers, "Then fuck me against the wall like you're trying to put a baby in me."

Radley stands, lifting Smith, as he locks his legs behind Radley's ass, with him slamming Smith's back into the wall. and pounds him with reckless abandonment. Smith,moaning, tells Radley all the things he wants.

"Fill me, Radley! Fucking paint my fucking guts with your cum! Give me everything!"

"I'm cumming, Smith!"

"FUCK, YES!"

Radley grunts and mews, as he loses himself in his orgasm, slowly lowering himself and Smith on the bedding. Smith, smiling, runs his hands through Radley's hair. as he does, he hears a muffled moan from his wall. He leans further against the wall with his ear, and hears a very quiet, wet, vibrating sound, coupled with whimpering. Straining his ears, he hears a soft and low, "Put a baby in me." After a minute, Radley slips out of Smith and heads to the bathroom.

Smith hears the vibrations stop; then what could only be bare footsteps heading towards the hallway. He smiles,and moves off his bed moving towards his door with light feet.

Looking out the peephole to his left, he sees his neighbor's door open, and a Korean woman peeking out the door frame. After she looks both ways, she steps out to the hallway, showing her five-foot frame, covered in a long, mid-calf, brown-and-cream-patterned sleeping gown with a cartoon bear on a breast pocket. She walks to his door, clearly hyping herself up and cooling her blushing cheeks, moving then hesitating to knock. Smith takes that choice away from her, as he opens the door and leans on the doorframe, startling her.

She looks up to his smiling face, bows, stands with her hand fiddling, and stutters, "H-hello, how, uh, are you? I'm your next-door neighbor, Park. Oh, uh, well my full name is Ha-joon Park, so you can, uh, call me Ha-joon sin--"

Smith cuts her off with a charming smile, as her eyes slowly trail down to his chest, then to his growing black dick. He gives her nod. "It's nice to meet you,Park. I hope you can forgive me for the noise. I thought I was the only one left on the floor for the break."

Park's eyes travel across his body, as he stands with his dick standing up fully towards her belly. Park's blush deepens, while she shakes her head, as she stumbles over her words. Smith steps closer to Park, taking her hands in his.

"It's fine! I mean I was just messaging my, uh, family back.I was just wondering if you'll take my noise, no, I mean, if you'll keep the noise down a bit... I can take it... I mean, I can take the sounds if you are a bit more... quiet."

Smith moves Park's hands to rest on his long, black dick,while she speaks. She slows her speaking, as she grips and strokes it, breaking eye contact with Smith to watch her hands. With his hands free, he lightly grips Park's gown, slowly raising it to give her ample time to protest, as he continues to speak in a soft voice and a smile.

"No worries, I'll be sure to keep the noise lower; though, I'll have to ask if I can make it up to you through some... meditation that's said can be good for your mental health."

As he finishes, Park's gown is above her navel, and shows her inner thighs are soaked with her juices, as she's breathing heavily and strokes him faster. With the grace of a frenzied tiger, she lets go of his dick, pulls off her gown,ripping it and tossing it to the hallway floor, showing pale,C-cup breasts. Smith's hands move just a touch slower to tightly grip her ass, pulling her towards him, then lifting her up.

Park moans, while being lifted, as she wraps her arms around his neck, legs around his waist, and grinds her soaked pussy against his cock. She kisses him hard,nearly pushing her entire tongue down Smith's throat before he retaliates, his tongue wrapping around hers,coating it in his spit.

Wet smacking and moans fill the hallway, as one stands and the other is being carried, naked, grinding and thrusting against each other in the middle of the hallway. Park pulls back from their tongue lock, breathing heavily and grabs Smith's dick to line it up to her pussy.

She looks him in the eye, telling him, "Fuck me, I need it so bad. Fuck me and don't hold back."

"I don't have any condoms." Park pushes her forehead against his, looking into his soul through his eyes, and whispers, "Put a baby in me, get me pregnant with your child, I don't care if we just met. I need you."

Without any other prompting, Smith thrusts into Ha-Joon with a fury, joining the two of them together; then their lips meet, completely connecting them to each other. Matching each other's thrusts, the hallway is filled with wet smacking, as Smith walks her back into the wall, meeting her frenzied fucking with his own. The meeting between him and Ha-Joon, her alluring body, and feeling her tight pussy clenching, pulsing, and soaking his dick, as he is trying to break her-- is too much-- his penis expands,stretching Ha-Joon even further. She breaks off their kiss,resting her head on Smith's shoulder, licking his neck.

At first, whispering, she is slowly getting louder, as she feels herself reaching her peak, tightening her grip on Smith's body. "I feel you. You're about to cum, aren't you. Do it. Fill my pussy with your cum. Fill my womb with our baby. Oh god, oh fuck, I'M CUMMING!"

Ha-Joon squirts, spraying Smith's crotch, and the hallway's floor with her cum. He, in turn, fills her with his cum, overflowing her pussy as his thrusting causes both of their juices to flow down their legs and into a puddle beneath their joining.

Slowing his thrusting, Smith turns back to his apartment,as Ha-Joon is still grinding and writhing against him. In her orgasm, she's clenching his dick, trying to milk out more of his cum into her ravenous pussy, leaving behind their puddle as it soaks into the hallway's carpet.

As he crosses the distance to the bed he just recently left,he passes a wide-eyed Radley with a towel on his head. Ha-Joon pats Smith on the shoulder to stop him, then separates herself from Smith's mouth, resting her head on Smith's shoulder, breathing deeply, inhaling the scent of sex in the room. She tells Radley, "I want your baby, too. You're going to fuck me next."

Then she grabs Smith's head, who was lightly biting her neck, and shoves her tongue back into his mouth. He continues to walk towards the bed, leaving Radley stunned for a few seconds before he moves to close the front door. Radley whispers, "I'm going to have such a big family."

As Radley returns to the bed, he sees his female lover's legs on Smith's shoulders, as he pounds away, her breasts in her hands, twisting and pulling her nipples;moaning, yelling how his Black cock fills her up so good. Radley sits on the opposite side of the bed, before leaning down to kiss her hard; Ha-Joon's hands fly from her breasts into Radley's hair, gripping his head to pull him in harder against her mouth, as she moans in delight.

Only their symphony of love and sex fills the space of their apartment, as they cum, again and again, together. Radley cumming as Smith and Ha-Joon lick and suck his dick and share the cum between their mouths and tongues,swallowing his cum. Smith behind Ha-Joon, pounding away, as Radley slides into his ass, filling Smith with cum,as he fills Ha-Joon.

Ha-Joon's cock-filled mouth moans out, as she moans against Radley's chest, soaking both him and the bed, as Smith leans over to lick the hot liquid from Radley's chest while thrusting into Ha-Joon's throat.

The hot scene gives the lovers a second wind to fill and fuck each other. Ha-Joon's weak and tired praise, and cries of love to fill her over and over, continue late into the night, as the music of sex and love goes on.

As the sun rises and lights the studio apartment through the window, three young adults are asleep on a bed, wet with love and revelry. A Korean woman, with her pussy caked in a dry mix of cum and squirt, lies between her two lovers-- no, lying between the fathers of her children--feeling loved now, and knowing in the depths of her heart that she won't ever be alone again. A ginger man dreaming of the family he always wanted. And finally, a Black man resting his head on his hand, watching his lovers sleep, knowing that there will never be a boring time in his life again.