All Comments on 'A Night To Remember'

by JANAMARIE

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 17 years ago
Great little story!

Nicely told! Good story and very erotic!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Short and sweet

and enjoyable - you have a good way of telling a story - well done

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Good first time story

It appears this virgin's deflowering was a pleasurable experience, since she wants to do it again. Erotic, hot story.

ClaireyxxxClaireyxxxabout 1 year ago

Wow! I've only had one man ever dominate me in bed. He was a big guy who worked as a bouncer at a nightclub I used to go to, but that wasn't how I met him. I got in with a shady crowd after I'd split from my long-term boyfriend, and his sister was the girlfriend of one of the guys in that crowd, but they weren't shady like the rest of the crowd. Anyway, I met him at the nightclub and we started talking and he was encouraging me to get shot of the guy in this shady crowd that I was kinda involved with, and I ended up going back to his place with him. He was a really big guy, and I wasn't exactly a skinny girl lol, I was a UK size 12-14 at the time, but man, could he throw me about a bed! He was very dominant in bed but still gentle and loving too! It was beautiful! But we hooked up a few more times and lost contact with each other when I got my shit together and got away from the shady crowd! It wasn't long after that that I met another guy, and ended up pregnant soon after that! But I will always remember those nights that I spent with him, they were definitely special!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous