A Night to Remember Ch. 04

Story Info
The evening continues with the unknown mistress.
2.3k words
4.78
3.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening continues with the unknown mistress.

Edit by:

Pretty Penny

Chapter 4

My clothes were back in place on my body. Miss had applied a new layer of lipstick to my lips. We walked calmly together among the other guests, chatting and dancing. The movements I used were so calm that it felt like time stood still again. The feeling of the butt plug that was inside me, hit my prostate every time I walked or moved. Mistress saw me coming and she stood with a big smile. The smile from her gorgeous lips, the eyes that sparked all over my body, it was clear she was happy.

"Looks like the slut has had fun."

Her smile was wide. She was having a conversation with the Miss I just played with. After the conversation was over they both stood and looked at me with equally big smiles, it was scary. Mistress stroked my cheek with her hand and said with a smile. "Slut, I have to go. Unfortunately, something important has come up. But I was thinking of letting Miss M. take care of you. You can not be left here alone, can you? Think how lucky you are, you'll be here the rest of the weekend. You are so lucky."

Thoughts swirled. No. What happens now? Entire weekend? I was going to say something, but I only got one finger in front of my lips.

"You must always answer, obedient slut!"

"Yes, Sorry Mistress."

"Then have a good weekend little slut, I'll pick you up on Sunday. Remember to always be obedient to Miss M, always!"

Mistress turned away, the beautiful arousing ass shape created around her sexy outfit disappeared from sight. Then I shrugged and noticed Miss M. Her hand stroked my cheek.

"Relax little slut, I will take good care of you. We are going to have a wonderful weekend together. Weren't we in a good mood?"

Her smile widened, her hand leading further down towards my ass. The feeling of the tight ass, the tight skirt and her hand on my ass created a tingling sensation. She came around me, brought her seductive eyes into mine, one hand on my ass while she took her other hand with mine. Her eyes and smile made it feel like time passed in slow motion, it felt like no one was present around us. She brought my hand to her beautifully shaped breasts. She held her other hand on mine, she squeezed so I got a good grip on her breast. I got so horny, I wanted to explode in my cage. My shaft grew what it could inside it's cramped wires. I just moaned pitiful moaning sounds and heavy breathing.

"Mmm good slut?"

"Yes, Miss M, it's heavenly." I closed my eyes savoring the pleasure that was in me, then she leaned forward.

"Do not close your eyes slut."

Her seductive eyes were locked back on mine. She brought her hand that was on my hand further down to her crotch. She opened up from her dress split and used a slow calm motion. She used my hand as a toy on her panties.

I could feel she was wet again. The pretty wet pussy lips were beautiful as a rose. They now become so moist again. She took two of my fingers, bent them a little and shaped them, she used them to feel her lips. Slowly she led them inside the now overly wet panties. I could now feel her smooth lips. When I touched her, her breathing became deeper as she became hornier. Slowly I ran my fingers by the clit. The sound of heavy breathing and moan became more pronounced. We stood and moved calmly in time with the music. Her gorgeous lips with her sexy eyes came closer to me. There was a seductive smile before her lips touched mine. Our tongue started to play together in a deep kiss.

She shook when she came. She grabbed my hand and gently pulled it out of the heat of moment. Her breathing calmed down, her body rested a bit before she looked at me again.

"See what you have done to me.... Slut."

She took the hand that had touched her wet pussy lips. I could see how wet my fingers were. A smile formed on her mouth. She brought the fingers up to my lips. She whispered in my ear.

"Suck your fingers clean for me.... Slut."

She just looked at me. It was like she knew that my mouth was so wet with horniness, with arousal, that I needed no command. I opened my lips, formed a smile. Slowly my tongue started to lick my fingers that were full of the wet pussy juice. She eased them into my mouth. I started sucking them clean.

She just stood there with a big smile, the sight of satisfaction. Her hand took mine, she started walking slowly. I followed her into another room. It was dark, the light was off. The door closed behind me. It took a few seconds before she lit the lights in the silence. This was a clear dungeon play room. It had all kinds of handcuffs, chains, toys and much more. I could clearly feel the excitement, my horniness. Again she ran her hand over my ass before giving me a spanking. Her beautiful body sat down on a prosperous sofa. She pointed down with her finger, my knees crawled towards her. She slowly pulled the dress up a little so she could spread her legs. Her sticky wet panties came in view.

"Take off my panties carefully and slowly, Slut."

I crawled toward her with slow movements. Slowly I pulled off her wet panties. She moaned at that, she was clearly still horny. I sat on my knees, my eyes studying the beautiful wet lips, the lips that were so wet.

"Mmm, are you horny, Slut? Tell me, how horny are you?"

"Yes, Miss M. Super horny.

"Tell me slut, what do you want now?"

"I'm so horny Miss M. My tongue wants to touch your wet lips again, you were so delicious. I'm so horny! Please be so kind, I struggle with controling myself." She just laughed and smiled at me.

"So, is the slut horny? What do you think we should do about it?"

"I do not know Miss M. Anything, I'm in your control!"

"Mmm, yes, I know, Slut. Come closer."

I bowed my head forward, I was finally going to lick her beautiful wet lips, my nose smelled the wet lips, my tongue was inches from them when she stopped me. She pushed my head back.

"You'll have to wait a bit for it, Slut."

Her hand disappeared down to her wet lips, slowly she began to finger herself. I just sat with more frustration, inches from her. The horniness took over completely. She could clearly see how strongly she inflicted herself on me, how much horniness was in me. She got up and walked towards a bench with lots of toys.

"Sit still, Slut, and do not move."

She stroked a dildo over my shoulder, the dildo stopped right in front of my lips.

"Kiss it for me, kiss it as if it were the most important thing in the world."

I kissed the dildo head, it gave me a new spark. I started to drip pre cum into my panties. She pressed it against my lips, I just opened them and led them around the dildo. She slowly started to lead it in and out. She just kept going and leading it in deeper. Then she pulled the dildo slowly out of my mouth. She calmly sat back on the couch. She opened her dress again, and her wet lips came into view. She stroked the dildo calmly over her clit, slowly pushing it into her wet lips. She came with deep moans and a big smile from ear to ear. The dildo was inserted deep, it slowly went out and into her pussy repeatedly. It was clear she enjoyed each second of it, while I was kept just sitting on the floor to watch, to hold on to the torture bench. She stopped a moment, her eyes met mine.

"You have been good now, do you also want pleasure... Slut?"

"Yes Miss M. Every so kind...." I sounded pathetic. I sounded like an over horny whore from a cheap porn movie. She disappeared again, and stood behind me. She pushed my ass up, slowly put my panties to the side. She started slowly and carefully and pulling out the plug she had previously put there. I just sat with my head up to the ceiling. I bit my lip with my eyes closed again. Her fingers touched my hole. Slowly she smeared it in, her little fingers fingered my little pussy hole. Something was placed on the floor, she brought my ass down on it. It was clear she had put a dildo on the floor.

"Now, Slut, you were so horny! Ride it for me, show me how horny you are!"

I hesitated a bit, but slowly I moved my ass down. The smooth dildo that was now waiting for my hole. It did not get better for me when she continued to fuck herself with her dildo. I became more horny, more ignited. My ass was pressing down, it began to slide into me, slowly it went in and out. The pace in me started to became more frequent, I was more efficient when riding it now.

"Mmm, I think the slut is very horny, tell me how nice it is to have something up your slut hole."

"Yes, Miss M. It's delicious, mmm yes, I'm so horny!" She pulled her dildo out of her wet, beautiful pussy lips. Slowly she leaned forward and brought it up to my mouth. She stopped, disappeared for a second and came back. The dildo she had played with was now fastened into a strapon belt, just inches from my mouth. My lips just opened, I wanted it!

"OK, Slut, still horny? You want it, don't you? Tell me how much?"

"I'll do anything, let me suck it for you Miss M."

"Okay Slut, those were your words, remember that."

The lips opened automatically. My tongue came out, I licked the tip of the dildo's head. My tongue licked the whole side of it before sliding it in along my lips. The horniness in me had created a juice in my mouth that was as wet as her gorgeous pussy lips. My lips were nicely shaped with the shaft she had in my mouth. It moved in and out, deeper. I moaned, my ass went up and down with a steady pace on the dildo shaft on the floor. My lips worked harder to make the dildo clean. The taste was of the wet pussy juice she had inside her wet pussy. It was clearly noticeable, the taste just made me more horny. It brought more pre cum onto my panties.

I gasped a little as she pulled the dildo out of my lips. Her eyes bore into mine deeply. She stroked her index finger over my lips.

"Mmm, you're a good with a dildo slut. Now lie down on the bench."

My eyes lit up, yes! I behaved like a dog. She got up and looked down at me and laughed.

"Calm down now, Slut, calm down. I think I should put a lock on you."

She gently pulled me to the bench. At each corner were fastening cuffs. She just pointed up. I lay on my back, and she started to fastened my arms with cuffs and on my legs.

"That a good slut, now we have more control over you."

Her smile was big. She stroked my skirt, felt my cage. I moaned in pleasure. Now I'll get to fuck the delicious wet pussy I thought. Then she suddenly disappeared, she came back with a kind of dildo with gag on the inside. Would she fuck me with it? What's going on, I thought. Her hand lifted my head. It had to be a kind of gag with a dildo at both ends you have around your head. She smiled at me, my eyes widened.

"Did you think I was going to fuck your cock? No... I'll ride this dildo over your head. Then you can admire my delicious wet lips."

Slowly she loosened her dress, it fell to the floor. Her body was dressed with a sexy embroidered push up bra and a garter belt that held the stockings in place. The sight of her made me drip more pre cum.

Her ass sat over me. Slowly she inserted the dildo into her still wet pussy. Clear moans increased, her pace increased. Her gorgeous pussy lips just got more wet, juice flowed from her down the dildo shaft. The juice ran down the cheek of my mask, some settled around my eye. It developed more and more speed. She touched my cage, which just made me more and more horny. With the pace she kept it was clear it would not take long before she came in a loud moan!

"Yes! Just a little more! Yes, Slut, yes I'm coming!"

She snapped, and bent down to my stomach. She gathered herself a little before she got up and left me. Stroked me along my stomach and slapped me a little on the horny dick in the cage.

"So, Slut, what should I do with you?"

The gag was loosened and removed.

"I do not know Miss M." I panted heavily out of horniness. I was frustrated by the burning desire in me.

"Tell me, Slut, do you want to be fucked again? Tell Miss M. how horny and needy you really are. What does the slut want?"

.......