A Night to Remember Ch. 05

Story Info
The evening becomes more intense.
2.8k words
4.44
4.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening becomes more intense

Edit by:

Pretty Penny

Chapter 5

I was quiet, I did not answer. My thuoughts were in a completely different trance. But they quickly evaporated when she began to touch me around my cage. "Sorry Miss M. I want..."

"Yes?.... you want to be fucked don't you, you little slut? But let's make it a little more interesting."

What now I thought, she detached me from the table with the chains.

"Follow me."

I followed her to a bench of some type. It looked more like the pommel horse that you used to jump over during gym class. It was dressed in black leather. There was a chain with straps on each side of it.

"Lean over... Slut."

My body was bent over in a doggy position. My stomach rested on top and my feet were on the ground. She fastened some leather straps around my feet again. They were chained to the floor. I quickly noticed that my legs were now immobile. My stomach lay more or less well over the pommel horse, it was comfortable with soft pillow fabric on the inside of the leather cover. She walked in front of me and fastened my arms with leather straps that were fastened with ropes so they were a little more mobile.

"Now, Slut, now we're going to have fun!"

Her eyes glowed with joy and excitement. She squatted down in front of me, her juicy lips were inches from mine, I was about to kiss her when she pulled away with the sound of laughter. She returned and blindfolded my eyes. My sight was completely gone but my senses became more awake. The ears worked harder, they listened and tried to understand what was happening around me. I notice her hand started to stroke my ass. I smiled. Her hand pulled down my panties, which were already full of pre cum. She pulled them down to my knees. I could feel her hand, she was wearing a latex glove. She started with my pussy hole, again she lubricated me. Slowly a finger came inside me, then two, then three.

The pleasure was heavenly. Pre cum just ran out of me. My eyes closed of the pleasure she inflicted. Her fingers took their time, she clearly new what she was doing.

The pleasure was heavenly. I was hoping she never would stop, and then she did. But not for long, it was for more lube. Slowly she pushed a dildo that easily slipped into my pussy hole. At a slow pace, it slid gently in and out, in and out. I just moaned with pleasure. The tones I gave made me sound like a dog. The pleasure only got stronger as she became more efficient in her movements.

My senses awoke, suddenly. A hand came and lifted my chin. It was not a slightly smaller hand with large nails. No... it was a hand from a man, the smell of his perfume, gave a seductive masculine scent. He started to stroke my lips. I just opened them, slowly I started to suck them. Sounds from him came softly....

" Mmmmm."

He brought my hand up to his crotch, loosened his belt to unbutton. He put my hand inside his boxers, and out came a half stiff cock.

Slowly I started stroking it, I noticed he got hornier, the stiffness in the shaft grew. I spat in my hand, I slowly stroked the shaft with my wet hand. Clearly he enjoyed it, the moans came, the shaft grew more.

Slowly I opened my lips and my tongue came out. I held his shaft, I started to slowly stroke it with my tongue. I took his shaft again in my hand, I started licking his balls. The tip of the tongue stroked all up the now stiff shaft. I took my hand around it and grasped it. I gave the head of the shaft a good wet kiss before my lips opened to form an O around the stiff shaft. There was a clear moan from him. Miss M. opened her mouth.

"Mmm, is the slut good? I knew she would be good for you."

Tones from him came only with deep mmm.... tones, from the commentary Miss M gave. My lips moved in calm movements while I struggled to stay focused of what Miss M. did to me. It didn't make it any easier for me to provide a good service. My lips began to go deeper and deeper. Tones from Miss M came.

"Come here, the slut hole is ready to be fucked."

The man calmly pulled out the shaft of my now wet lips. I heard the sound of him moving. It did not take long before I felt his cock. The skin from the shaft of his head was pushed back while it began to slowly push against my slut hole. I could feel the pain from a real shaft. I should thank Miss M. for everything she had done to my hole, it had become softer, so he slipped easier in to my slut hole.

Slowly it slid in, my body trembling with both pain and pleasure. The man was careful, he used slow movements in and out. After a few trips in and out, his shaft began to go deeper, it hit my p spot! I shook with horniness. I erupted with a great moan. His hands were now on my hips, he was moving at a slightly faster pace, small slaps smacked my ass. I just hummed with pitiful moaning noises. Several times when he hit me hard, the spark just got more and more intense, sperm flowed out of me. It did not take long before his breathing became heavier and heavier, causing him to pump more and more. His body was shaking and his hands had a good grip on my ass as he shot a load of cum into my pussy hole. He breathed heavily, rested a little and slowly pulled out the shaft. The cum started to run out from my hole. Miss M. broke the silence.

"Thanks, looks like the little slut liked it, I'll talk to you later."

My body just shook, it was completely worn out. I heard Miss M fiddling and stroking my cage. She then stood in front of me.

"Well, Slut? Open up, make me proud."

I was tired but I opened my mouth. It was a dildo with all my cum on it.

"You must lick up your own cum... Slut."

I sucked what I could and got it clean. Then she loosened all the cuffs I was attached to and I just fell to the floor. My body was worn out.

"Now... this was good slut, I'm proud of you. Come with me, then you'll go to bed. You have performed so well, you should be proud."

I could feel the sun shining on my eyes. My eyes were heavy, I slowly pushed up my eye lids. I was in a large bedroom. The room was of a classic style, with a sofa and a make-up table with oval mirror. The brain was now working in high gear, when did I end up here? I was more confused when I realized that I was naked! My eyes went in all directions looking for my clothes. When I gathered my thoughts to calm my pulse, I saw a note lying on the night table.

"Good morning, Slut, hope you slept well. Gotta say I was a little surprised and even proud of you last night, let's have a cozy little day today. I put your clothes in the wash, you could say they were a little sticky, perhaps you understand? You will probably find something in the wardrobe or drawers to wear. When you are ready you can come down."

I got up and started looking in the drawers. There was so much sexy lingerie, stockings, a drawer with various wigs, makeup, yes, the works! In the wardrobe there was everything from dresses to pants. The sight of all this made me alert and aroused the horniness in me.

I decided on a pink lace string panty, with black long socks with white stripes on top. There was a bra with inserts that would match the panties perfectly. I was drawn to a black tennis-style skirt with white stripes.

A suitable pink top that tightened well around my breasts and shaped the figure nicely came on. Finally, it ended up with a white hoodie with pink writing. I found a dark pink wig with shoulder long hair. My smile lit up even more as I studied the writing on the sweater.

SLUT

The horniness spread like an explosion that got even deeper into my body as I studied my outfit in the mirror. The makeup finally came on with a color mix of black and a little pink tone. I found some suitable white / pink jogging shoes. The sight of me in the mirror made me so hot, so ignited. I was just so sexy! I put on red lipstick and left the room. My eyes looked around the stately house. I found Miss M. sitting outside in the sun. She was eating lunch.

"Ooo... has the little slut finally gotten up? And as nice and sexy as you could get, I see."

My eyes were restless, I looked around to see if there were other people there, but we were alone. I saw Miss M. sitting dressed in a light bright blue blouse and a short light skirt in the same color.

"Mmm must say you chose a suitable outfit. You look almost innocent, but we both know what you really are.... "

I blushed, but could also feel a tingling of arousal. We ate and enjoyed ourselves when her phone rang.

"Hi! So nice you called. Yes, thank you for a wonderful evening yesterday. Yes, I must say it was a very exciting evening. I said it would be an experience for you too, you agree? Yes, I think it's a good idea, maybe we should do it later? Yes, completely agree, see you then."

She looked at me throughout the all phone conversation, the looks she gave were with one big wide smile. The flame in her eyes created a feeling of fear but also excitement in my whole body, and I new it could not be good.

Was this teasing or fear? Who was this on the phone? Was this the man from yesterday? What now?

While my mind was spinning again, she sat down next to me. A young man dressed in shorts and a shirt came and picked up our plates, clearly her own waiter, I thought. My eyes followed his ass and studied his crotch carefully. Then I got a push in the shoulder. Miss M. let out a good laugh.

"I have to say you're not very good at hiding that you're studying my waiter. Tell me, are you so desperate to suck something? Or maybe you just need to get your slut hole reamed again....?"

"Yes, no, I don't know, eee...". Now I was nervous, red with embarrassment. She then looked firmly at me, placing her hand under my chin.

"Remember, Slut, you are here to satisfy me, do not forget it. Do you long to suck on a cock? Slut?"

The unrest hit me, there were strong words, and a strong look that she gave me. I had no answer too give. A sly smile appeared on her beautiful face.

"Get up. Put your hands on the table."

My hands hit the table, my legs slightly spread with my butt slightly bent, almost like a kind of doggy position. Miss M. walked behind me, her hand hitting the butt of my light skirt. She stroked my ass, lifted my skirt and let her hand stroke me between my crotch. I just moaned... the sound as soft. I could not understand why the moaning tones sounded so cheap. Her hand began to spank me lightly, it went slap upon slap. Her hand disappeared up my chin, she bent my head back. I could feel her breath against my ear. Her tongue tip came out, slowly playing around my ear lobe. Horniness spread in me, the pleasure made my heart beat faster. Her hand under my chin bent my head to the side, her eyes hit mine, her lips hit mine, it became a hot juicy kiss. Our tongues met each other to play together.

At the same time as the hot kisses were playing, she now pulled my panties aside. She stroked the outside of my slut hole. She leaned back a little, found her purse and smiled. She pulled out a bottle of glide. I saw her smear her fingers before she slowly started finger fucking my hole while we kissed. The moans got hotter, the horniness just spread more in me, pre cum came out in my panties. Again she looked in the bag, she found a plug with the letters SLUT.

"Perfect."

She greased it before it was pushed into my slut hole. Miss M. patted my ass to get the plug to hit deeper into me.

"Is it nice, Slut, I think you love it?"

Her hand went on into the front side of my panties, she smeared her fingers with my pre cum. Her face smiled and glowed, her hand met my lips. My mouth just opened. I wanted to suck them clean, but she stopped me. She smiled at how horny and frustrated I was and how much I wanted to suck those fingers.

"Ooo, you want these fingers, Slut?"

"Mmm yes, let me suck your fingers clean." My voice sounded pathetic. Slowly she ran her fingers into my lips, into my already wet mouth. She methodically finger fucked my mouth.

Her fingers slowly came out while my tongue licked them on the way. She licked them herself while standing with a seductive look. She put her ass on the table in front of me. She smiled as she slowly spread her legs, and slowly pulled up her skirt. The now beautiful bare wet pussy lips came out again. She took my hand and just brought it down to the very wet pussy. Her pussy lips spread as my fingers slid in between them. She used my hand, my fingers, as a toy while she just looked me deep in the eyes with her seductive smile. My other hand slid inside the blouse, I began to feel her delicious firm breasts. I felt how stiff her nipple was. My fingers squeezed her stiff nipple that stood straight out. She came with beautiful moaning sounds, her breathing only got heavier. The movements she allowed my hand more effective movements. She moaned more and more. The fingers just went deeper and deeper, faster and faster. The juice from the wet lips began to flow. I squeezed more on the stiff breast nipple.

"Oh yes! Slut, more! Give me more! Don't stop!"

She pulled my head towards her, our lips me and her tongue played with mine in my wet horny mouth. She began to shake all over as her orgasm was near.

"Yes go on, go on, yes, more Slut! More! Do not give up! More!"

My hand was so tired, the pain of the intense work of my fingers exploded in my hand. But her will was too strong, I did not give up. She squeezed my hand all she could, my hand exploded with pain!

"Yes now, yes, now! I'm comin!!!"

She came in a big orgasm and put her head on my shoulder. The juices ran down her wet pussy lips. Her body shook. She kissed me, her eyes met mine again and she smiled.

"Now, lick me clean.... Slut."

Her hand stroked my skin, before pushing my head down. My lips meet her wet pussy, my tongue slipped out. Slowly I licked her. It was so wet, delicious and hot. My horniness exploded so much that it hurt in the cage. Her hand controlled my head while my tongue worked around the wet lips. Again small moans began to come from her. She pushed me out of her lovely pussy, her index finger went under my chin to lift my head. We both looked at my red, worn out hand that was full of the wet pussy juice. She just brought it up to my mouth.

"Lick it clean... Slut."

My tongue played around my fingers. I licked the wet sticky fingers clean. My lips opened and the last remnant of the delicious taste ran down my throat.

"Thank you, Slut, now I think you should lie down a bit and relax, we have a visitor later today."

...