A Night with Ashley

Story Info
A man unknowingly brings home a sexy, manipulative findomme.
3.1k words
4.54
12.9k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary:

One evening, at a local coffee shop, a man meets Ashley, a stunningly beautiful girl, and takes her back to his place, thinking he's about to get lucky.

Little does he know, however, that Ashley has other plans, and that she is no ordinary girl; she's a manipulative, tease and denial artist who sees herself as a superior being, a spoiled princess that always gets what she wants.

And she wants his money.

Fetishes : Financial Domination, Tease and Denial, Bondage, Goddess Worship, Humiliation, Femdom

Important:

1) All characters depicted in the story are over 18 years old of age

2) Do not try this at home

3) Enjoy!

***

A Night with Ashley

1

A couple of hours had already gone by, and I was still handcuffed to the headboard, completely naked, with my arms stretching to the sides. My legs were tied to the foot of the bed; my body thus in an 'X' shape.

My cock was pulsating after having been subjected to hours of Ashley teasing and denying me. She looked at me seductively, and placed her lips mere inches away from my penis. "Do you want me to kiss it now?" She asked in a seductive voice. "Oh yes, please!" I answered in ecstasy.

I had met this beautiful girl, Ashley, earlier that evening in a nearby coffee shop. I had been immediately attracted to her stunning appearance: toned legs and silky smooth curves, which were gracefully showcased in the tiny miniskirt and high heels she was wearing, and an exquisite cleavage, revealed elegantly by a cute little top. Her long, beautiful hair framed her gorgeous face perfectly. After a little chat with her, I was certain that she was totally into me, and we came back to my place.

Once in the bedroom, she convinced me to let her restrain me to the bed for a little "foreplay game." I must confess that, at first, I had some reservations about allowing myself to be restrained by a stranger --especially a girl who carried handcuffs in her purse, no matter how hot she was!--, but, eventually, I fell for her sweet and tender words, as she claimed that she was just a little kinky and that it was simply a fun game that we would both enjoy.

However, hours had gone by already, I was still restrained, and she hadn't even touched my dick yet. All she had done so far was tease me relentlessly. For example, she would pretend to be about to lick my cock, get her lips mere inches away from it --so close that I could feel her breath on its skin--, but then she would draw back, avoiding contact. Or she would place her hand near the shaft of my penis, as if she were about to grab it, and move her hand slowly through the area around it, stroking the air, teasing me, but never fulfilling my desire to be touched. This had been going on for hours, and I was already in a clear state of desperation.

She brought her mouth close to my dick again. "So, I didn't hear before; do you finally want a kiss here?" She asked, her beautiful eyes focused on my hard cock.

She pretended to be about to perform a blowjob, making little moaning sounds as her pretty, glossy lips moved so expertly and sensually, only a hair's breadth away from my quivering dick, but never quite making contact. She continued this pantomime over and over again, making my body shake with desire and my penis tingle in anticipation of what she kept denying me.

"Please, Ashley, baby! Of course I want it! I can't take this tease any longer!" I begged.

She rose from the bed, approached the nightstand, and took my credit card from my wallet. "Let's make a deal, shall we?" She asked, returning to my side with my card in her hand. "You want a treat, and I want you to spoil me with some online shopping," she said, as her nails seductively roamed my torso.

"What?!" I asked, confused, with a faint laugh on my face. "No, no, no. You're mistaken, Ashley. I like you and everything, but I'm not into that at all. Sorry." I said with confidence. "Please put my card back into my wallet."

Her lips approached my ear. I felt the warmth of her breath tickle my flesh, exciting me. "You are not into what? Getting your dick kissed?" She whispered with a subtle laugh as she placed a gentle kiss on my earlobe, sending shivers of delight through my entire body.

"Ashley... I..." Her lips remained near my ear. Her mesmerizing cleavage, with those breasts that seemed to be about to pop out of her top, were way too close to my face now; I could almost smell their sweet, tempting scent. It was a whole challenge for me to concentrate and speak properly. "Yes... I... I mean... I do want to have my dick kissed." I finally managed to complete the sentence.

"And I promise you'll get that..." she whispered gently against my ear again, her sensual voice fanning the flames of desire within me, "If you give me what I want."

"Ashley, please... I don't... I'm not into..." The moisture of her lips seemed to be burning my skin, and my lust grew stronger as she pressed her alluring body against mine in a provocative manner, so I eagerly let her enticing whispers interrupt me. "You don't have to be into anything to spoil me. Just do it."

She turned her attention back to my cock and put her tongue right next to it, breathing around it as she made cute moaning noises that made my dick pulsate with passion. Instinctively, I started moving my hands, trying to free myself. I wanted to fuck her so badly, I needed her touch! I moved my pelvis up and down energetically, hoping to surprise her and make my cock touch her mouth at last, but she always moved back, just enough to be out of my reach, always smiling, enjoying the moment, always in control, not allowing the contact I was dying for. Once I stopped my hip motions, she'd come back to my cock to continue teasing it. This went on for quite some time. A fire inside of me consumed me as her glossy, alluring lips wandered near my dick, almost about to kiss it but never quite doing so. Her tantalizing tongue would come out of her mouth and pretend to be about to lick my cock, travel up and down, near it, around it, licking the air, that thin line of air between her mouth and my starved-of-touch dick.

"Oh my God! Please do it already!" I begged.

"Spoil me first," she instructed with a sensual, confident voice. She opened her mouth and placed it right over the tip of my penis, all around it, as if she were about to go down on it, while she made sensual gasps and moans. "Spoil your princess, and you'll get a reward," she urged again, as she mimicked an intense blowjob to the air around my cock. She made enticing sexual sounds, each one more intense and alluring than the previous one, as she exhaled onto my dick erotically. Her head started moving up and down faster, her moaning kept growing in power and frequency, and her gasps became stronger and louder, as if she were about to cum herself. The air between my dick and her mouth seemed to grow heavier and more agitated. I could feel the moisture of her lips; oh, she was so close! My penis tingled, longing for the touch she kept teasing and denying me. It trembled vigorously at times. My loins actually hurt; they were burning me from within! "I know you want to spoil me," she'd say sweetly, while gasping energetically over my cock, flooding me with flames of lust. I felt as if a torrent of some hot liquid --some melted metal-- raced through my veins, through my testicles and my cock, and was about to set me ablaze from within. My thoughts felt muddled, my mind clouded. I was, in fact, dizzy, as if I were on the brink of passing out. Her arousing, excruciating teasing performance was relentless; she gave me no moment of respite, and so it eventually became physically unbearable. The desire to have her lips on my dick overwhelmed me. I stopped caring about what I was into or wasn't, about my card. I needed that mouth on my cock, whatever the price! And so, I finally gave up.

"Fine! You win!" I screamed, frustrated. "Buy yourself whatever you want! There's my laptop, you've got my card! Just stop this torturous tease, please, I beg you!" Those words seemed to echo back to my clouded brain as I spoke them, as if I had indulged in gallons of alcohol, and the room appeared to spin around me.

She got up from the bed, laughing, evidently enjoying seeing me in that state. "You're such a horny, weak pet, aren't you?" She asked rhetorically, joyfully. I looked at my cock: it was pulsating energetically, and pre-cum was just flowing out of it, like running water out of a faucet. I didn't know that was even possible; it was surreal. And she hadn't even touched my cock yet!

I closed my eyes and let my spinning, foggy head lean back. I was still gasping quickly and needed to get back to a more stable state. "That's good," I heard her say. "Breathe in... breathe out... good boy," she instructed sarcastically, and I heard her sit on my computer chair.

As I returned to my senses, I opened my eyes and saw her on my computer. I couldn't see the screen from my position in bed, but a few times I noticed her typing the numerical keys while she looked at my credit card. My phone, which was on the desk near her, would vibrate often with what I presumed were purchase confirmation messages. This routine continued for almost an hour.

As she shopped, she sat with her legs crossed in a very captivating manner, offering me breathtaking views of her curves; it was, in fact, a pleasure to watch. She would occasionally glance my way, look at my cock, and, seeing that I was hard just from watching her, she'd laugh in a condescending way, or she'd send me a mocking air kiss, asserting her dominance.

I think that, by that point, I was fully aware that that was no foreplay game, and that I was simply being manipulated. But, somehow, I still felt privileged to have such a breathtakingly gorgeous girl toy with me. And, like an obedient puppy on the hunt for treats, I patiently anticipated my reward. My cock longed to finally be inside that inviting mouth of hers, or, if I was lucky, maybe I'd even be inside that goddess body of hers eventually, and so I did my best to remain calm, wishing for the best.

Then, at last, she was done with her purchases. She walked back to me, slowly caressed my bare legs with her perfectly manicured nails, and lay down, resting her mouth on one of my thighs. My cock grew rigid as a rock quickly.

"Well, I suppose that now you want your part of the deal," she said softly. I felt her warm breath on my cock again. The heat within me started to rise, just like before.

"Yes! Please, let's get started!" I exclaimed, in eager anticipation of what was to come.

That girl was able to plunge me into such an elevated realm of lust and desire that, even to this day, neither can I explain nor have I ever felt again. It felt as if she had ignited something primal and wild within me. Had she untied me at that moment --and I'm not exaggerating when I say this-- I would have fucked her hard, very hard, for days on end, without stopping, without a care in the world.

She got close to my ear and whispered, "Now, relax, my little pet; it's time for your reward." All of my body was tingling in anticipation, all of my senses were on full throttle again. She had positioned herself in a way that allowed me to enjoy those impressive views of her sexy cleavage again. I could almost kiss her goddess breasts; they were so close! The whole scenario was, simply put, a sensory spectacle like no other. A tumult of chaotic --yet extremely pleasurable-- sensations raged inside of me, out of control. I began to breathe rapidly again, eager for my reward.

Her lips slowly descended along my torso, beginning at my chest and slowly gliding to my stomach. Her warm exhalation tingled my skin as her mouth passed by, barely contacting my flesh, creating a subtle yet arousing, burning sensation. Once her velvety lips were near my dick, she smiled at me sensually, tucked her long, beautiful hair behind her ear, and, leisurely, placed her luscious lips on the tip of my cock, kissing it sweetly. Oh God! It sent stings of pleasure all through my body. It felt as if a thousand tiny waves of pleasure were washing over me.

"Oh yes Ashley, yes, keep going!", I said, with the biggest smile on my face, as I encouraged her to continue, as I waited for her to put my dick inside her mouth. I imagined how hard I was going to cum inside her mouth. Yes, of course! I deserved to cum inside her mouth, like an animal, like the animal she had awakened in me! I deserved that and more, I thought, after enduring, for hours, her torturous tease, her ruthless ways.

But as I dreamed, as I anticipated with excitement, with that expression of joy on my face, I saw her sit back and place her hands on my thighs. "I see that you enjoyed your reward, slave boy!" She said cheerfully as she looked at me, waiting for an answer.

My smile faded quickly into a serious expression. "Wait... what? That's it?" I asked, confused. She laughed as she answered, "Of course that's it, loser. We had agreed on a kiss, hadn't we?"

I started shaking my body, trying to move my arms and legs, in an instinctive attempt to free myself as I screamed in frustration. "Fuck! No! No! No!" I moved my cock up and down, wishing I could touch her with it, while she laughed, an expression of victory spreading across her pretty face.

"Shhh, take a deep breath," she said softly, as she approached me and put a finger over my lips. I did as she ordered and calmed down almost instantly, yet feelings of frustration still invaded me. "That's a good boy," she praised me, and added, "Now, aren't you gonna thank me for the treat you've got? I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself."

I was still infuriated, but, at the same time, it was evident that my lust for her was clouding my ability to think clearly. In any case, I also felt a profound sense of powerlessness, and at that moment it seemed that my only option was to satisfy her demands. "Thanks for the treat," I finally uttered, almost reluctantly.

"You're such a good boy!" She praised me with a smile. "I hope it's clear to you now who is in charge, right?" She added.

"You are in charge." These words came out naturally, from my heart. She was truly owning me.

"Would you like to know the price you paid for that quick kiss on your cock? You missed all the shopping action before, handcuffed like that," she said mockingly, as she moved gracefully towards my laptop, letting me see her body again in its full glory, swaying seductively on those high heels.

She came back with a wicked smile and placed the laptop in front of me, showing me the purchases she had made. I couldn't believe it! She had bought expensive --yet beautiful-- shoes, boots, dresses, jewelry, a bunch of gift cards, and even a brand new phone! My eyes quickly scrolled down to the bottom of the list, where the total amount read like a dagger to the heart: $7,489.

I got a heavy sinking feeling in my stomach. "No way! You have to be kidding me! Show me my phone; this cannot be true! You're insane!" I screamed, starting to get noticeably agitated. She was supposed to be just a hook-up from that coffee place, this was supposed to be a foreplay game, but it seemed that things had gone way too far already.

She laughed again, brought my phone from the desk, and held it in front of my face so that I could see the messages I was hearing before. It was true! It was all there! Angry and frustrated, I tried moving my hands and legs as much as I could and told her to uncuff me, that I wanted to call the bank and cancel the purchases, that her little game was over.

"Shhhh," she whispered into my ear, slightly placing her entrancing lips against it. "If you behave, you might get more treats," she murmured, while deliberately exhaling air out of her mouth against my skin delicately, in her provocative and sensual style. Then, she whispered some more, "Get over it already; you'll just have to make your money back, my pet." I couldn't pinpoint whether it was the way she whispered, the gentle and erotic graze of her soft lips against my ear, or her choice of words, but each time she spoke to my ear in that manner it sent very intense, delightful shudders throughout my entire body. I found myself almost addicted to the sensation, and I suspect that she was aware of it.

"How often do you get the opportunity to be this close to perfection?" She asked as she stood up, while her hands gestured to her captivating body in order to emphasize the point. My gaze roamed over her entire figure, from her heels up her gorgeous long legs, to her slender waist and luscious breasts, finally resting on her breathtaking face. She was, in fact, perfect. She smiled triumphantly, because, probably as she expected, she noticed that my eyes were devouring her with desire, that I still lusted over her uncontrollably, and that my dick was hard as a rock and dripping pre-cum, even after everything she was making me go through. She knew she had me wrapped around her little finger. She knew I was weak for her.

"I'm sorry," I said, finally admitting defeat. "I guess I was a little shocked at the amount you spent. You're right; I'll make that money back somehow."

"Good boy," she said calmly. "But you are still going to be punished for making a scene before. You need to learn a lesson."

***

---

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for part 2!

---