A Night with His Toy

Story Info
She's no longer the naïve professor he first met.
2.5k words
3.7
7.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Per his instructions, she arrived and rang the doorbell at exactly eight p.m. Looking through the side glass of the door, he could see her standing in her tie closure spring coat, with her conservative knee length skirt and flats; she exuded confidence. To anyone who passed by, she looked all the part of the accomplished university professor she was, the epitome of prim and proper. Well, a very attractive university professor. At just under five feet tall, and weighing ninety pounds on an off day, she was petite in every way. Most of her friends knew her for her keen intellect, endless optimism, and joie de vivre. Only he knew of her other side; the side he created. He opened the door and she glided past him, not stopping until reaching the great room. Catching up to her, he helped her with her coat and was pleased with her choice of attire underneath, which was a flowered, yet completely transparent top, her pert breasts unspoiled by a bra. She knew he loved such surprises and did her best to please him, while they were together. That was her job, as his dirty slut, his property, and she took that role very seriously.

As he admired her form beneath the gauzy material, he took note that her nipples already resembled little pebbles, in anticipation of what was to come. He had a few twists to throw her way, tonight that would excite her that much more. Occasionally, she would require being reminded of her place. In such instances, she would not make it past the grand foyer before being shoved her to her knees and made to worship his cock. When she misbehaved, he would order her to finish him off, right there, then turn her around and push her back out the door. That always left her feeling both used and unfulfilled and she loved it, from time to time. But not tonight; he had other plans for his toy.

As always, he offered her a glass of wine, knowing full well her Muslim beliefs would prevent her from accepting. It always struck him that she refused to imbibe, yet welcomed, no, demanded the treatment he would be subjecting her to shortly. They sat on the sofa, chatting about this and that. He enjoyed their interaction, on a cerebral scale. While they talked, he could see her become physically unsettled to the point where suddenly, she became the aggressor, straddling, then wrapping her arms around him and kissing him passionately. Her body was giving off the unmistakable message of 'take me to bed and fuck the hell out of me'.

'Not so fast', he told her, 'you seem to have forgotten something. We'll take it to the bedroom.'

She was well acquainted with the most direct route and eagerly led the way, like a child who wants his parents to catch up so they can get on the roller coaster. She stopped in the large, open area of his bedroom, and stood there, looking at him intently. She knew what was expected of her, but being manhandled by him turned her on more than if she'd done it of her own volition. A few seconds later, she got her wish, as he roughly shoved her to her knees.

'You know you need to demonstrate your worthiness as my whore and possession, before I touch you. Now get to it.'

He barely got the words out before her hands were on his zipper, extracting his hardening cock. She was on fire tonight and dispensed with the tease, instead devouring him to the root.

'You've become such a good little cocksucker. Perhaps I should share you with a few of my young subordinates, so you can show off your skills.'

She knew he was creating a mood and understood such an act was a bridge too far for her, for now. That didn't prevent her from gushing a little over the thought of being used. And she really was proud of how well she'd learned to service a man, since he took ownership of her.

Her eyes were glazed over with pure lust as she worked his now rock hard manhood with her lips, tongue, and hands. He could see she was in her own world of desire and had to snap her back to reality, before she brought him to the point of no return. She had become such a cum slut, that he barely recognized the naïve woman he'd begun training a few short months ago.

He grabbed her arm, yanked her to her feet, then roughly shoved her, face down, on the bed. Moving forward until he trapped her with his body, he snarled, 'God, you're such a whore...you come over here just to have my cock in you. And you won't be happy unless you leave with my hot cum somewhere inside you. Even if you didn't want it, I own you and can take whatever I wish.'

With that, he flipped up her skirt and shoved his cock inside her. To someone observing the scene, it would genuinely appear as though she was being taken against her will, particularly the way he had to force himself inside her. The truth was that this woman was petite in more than just stature and was always a tight fit. Penetration took a bit of effort, even when she was soaked, as she was now.

Once inside, he began to slam himself into her, fucking her hard and fast, making sure to hold the angle he knew ravaged her sensitive g-spot. She howled with pleasure as he took her. It turned her on so much when her owner took what he wanted, her helpless to resist. She could only let herself be in this position with a man she trusted completely, which she did with the man now inside her.

He grabbed her hair and yanked her head up so he could speak right into her ear.

'Everyone else sees you as a respected university professor, but only I know what a slut you are. A dirty little plaything, who lives to be used like a whore, owned like a piece of livestock I own and use as I want, then toss you out on your ass until I want to use you again. You're nothing but a fuck toy.'

He kept hammering her, alternating between spanking her ass, pulling her hair, shoving her face into the bed, and twisting her arm around her back as he degraded her. Each move was more extreme than the one before it and he knew he was causing her pain. This pleased him, not because he was a sadist, but because he knew pain, and lots of it, heightened her pleasure. He derived pleasure from taking his lover places she'd never been before, pushing her limits. Once again, he thought how reckless he had been, neglecting to establish a safe word, but such a precaution always proved unnecessary. No matter how brutal he was with her, she always wanted more.

'What are you?'

'I'm your whore...all of my holes belong to you.'

'And when can I use them?'

'Whenever you want! I belong to you!'

She screamed nonstop as he pounded her and would orgasm every time he told her what a whore she was. After he felt she'd been properly fucked in that position, he waited until he felt her building to another orgasm, then pulled out and told her to get undressed.

She was frustrated and completely on fire, but she didn't dare complain. She knew he wasn't done using her. But she needed to cum, just the same...now.

'Lie on your back, like a good slut. You know...your natural position in a bed.'

She complied.

'I think it's time for you to demonstrate what I've taught you about your body', he said as he sat down in a large leather chair in the corner. 'Show me that you know how to make yourself orgasm. Give your owner a bit of a show, like a good girl.'

And like a good little fuck toy, she began rubbing her fingers around the lips of her battered pussy. She maintained intense eye contact with her lover as the pleasure began to wash over her. As much as she wanted to give him a proper spectacle, she needed a release. With that, her opening act ended and she drove two fingers deep inside her sex, working her g-spot vigorously until her hips spasmed in climax.

After her body relaxed, she had a contented expression on her face and beckoned him to the bed. Once he climbed in, she acted as like a sleepy kitten and snuggled up to her owner. He held her and delivered kindness, a little laughter, and tenderness. He hadn't yet heard the word aftercare.

As they chatted, he saw she had something on her mind and looked at her with an expression that told her to just tell him. In a barely audible and timid voice, she asked 'will you..to my butt tonight?' He'd introduced her to anal sex a few encounters ago and she found she loved it better than vaginal intercourse.

'You want me to fuck your ass?'

She nodded.

'If you want me to fuck your ass, you need to ask properly and not like an innocent little girl. You're so far from innocent at this point...' Chuckling, he let the remainder of the sentence hang unfinished.

She looked him in the eye and said, 'Will you please fuck my ass tonight, sir?'

'Much better.'

With that, they began to passionately kiss one another, him holding her tightly, occasionally nibbling at her tiny neck. Without much in the way of conscious thought or intent, he found himself inside her again, and rolled so she could ride him. This was one of his favorite positions, because he could watch her pretty face, as she rode him. It also allowed access to twist her nipples and give her the pleasure pain she craved.

That reminded him of one of the presents he'd bought for her, and rolled over far enough to retrieve it from the bedside table. She watched him as he brought the devices up and attached them to her nipples. She breathed in quickly from the pain and thought to herself, 'Fuck, they hurt...I fucking love them!'

'Thank you sir...I love them.'

With that, she began riding him in earnest. The clamps hurt so good and he would occasionally apply downward pressure to the chain, running between them, to further heighten her sensation. She howled in both pleasure and pain as her hips moved. Her already tight pussy gripped his hard cock with greater intensity as she neared her next orgasm. He knew she wouldn't last much longer and she didn't. She wailed at the top of her lungs and beat his chest with her tiny fists as the wave of pleasure ripped through her body.

He pushed her off of him and pulled her to the side of the bed, yanking her to the floor, and bending her over the bed again.

'Do you want my cock in your ass?'

She nodded and gave a little 'mmmhmm'.

'No, I want to hear it. Beg me for what you want.'

'Please fuck my ass; I need to feel your cock everywhere.'

While she was begging, he retrieved a bottle of lube from the nightstand, and put just a few drops on his cock. She seemed to like it more when it hurt going in. Grabbing her hips, he guided himself into position and drove his cock home, causing her to scream.

'Is that what you wanted, slut?'

She could only wail in reply.

Once he built a bit of a rhythm, he began with the pain and degradation she loved so much. This time, it brought out a little professorial monster. Gone was the submissive, replaced by a unrepentant hedonist, completely on fire. She began to taunt him.

'Are you spanking me? I can barely feel it.'

He spanked her harder, leaving more pronounced welts on her ass with each swat.

'Surely, you can do better than that.'

He went safeties free and began wailing on her as hard as he could. More pain would require him slugging the woman. Yet, she continued to taunt him. He began to wonder what he'd created. But that was enough impudence from his possession; she needed to be taught a lesson. Rather than continuing to spank her, he grabbed her hair, pulled her head up, and wrapped his hands around her neck. He'd never choked a woman before and he was a bit tentative at first. Another taunt came and he tightened his grip, never letting up his assault on her ass. He knew how her body reacted to every stimulus and could feel both pleasure and a touch of panic. Perfect. After a minute of so of this, she settled down and he removed his hands from her neck and paused fucking her. With the restriction removed, she gasped for air. She wasn't sure if she liked being choked or not. Definitely something to do again, to make sure.

Reaching into the nightstand, he retrieved the other present he bought for her. A remote control vibrating egg.

'Put this in your pussy...feel what it's like to have both holes occupied.'

She complied and slipped it inside. He could feel it on the other side of the wall between. He recommenced his attack on her ass, this time, with even greater intensity. No longer was he fucking her for her. She sensed what was happening and how he was using her ass to make himself cum. She began screaming, pleading for his hot cum. That was the final check in the launch sequence; neither could stop it if they wanted to. As they were barreling toward the grand finale of the evening's events, he turned the vibrating egg to its highest setting.

That was all it took to push them over the edge with a vengeance. She let out one final scream, then began to lose control of her body. He wrapped his strong arms around her to maintain control of her. The combination of sights, sounds, and sensations drove him over the edge. He snarled one last thing to her.

'I'm fucking cumming in your ass, whore. Take it like the cumslut you are.'

He flooded her ass with his load just as her orgasm reached its zenith. Just as he pumped the last of his seed into her, what little control of her body she had left disappeared and she went completely limp. Had his arms not already been around her, she would have dropped like a stone. Instead, he held her until she regained a bit of control of her legs, then assisted in getting her into his bed. After her eyes refocused, she looked at him in awe and told him that was the most intense orgasm she'd ever had.

'Can I come over tomorrow night and do it again?'