A Night with Karen Ch. 03

Story Info
Karen continues submitting to her master.
2k words
3.95
15.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up that afternoon and see Karen sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing, Karen?" I ask, a little groggy.

"This girl was just waiting for you to wake up, Master." She says, her head still lowered.

I motion for her to come closer, and I wrap my arm around her and hold her close.

"Master? May this girl ask a question?"

"You may, Karen."

"How many children do you want, Master? There is no wrong answer, this girl will have as many children as you would like."

"I'm not sure, I want a big family though, so, prepare yourself." I say, leaning over and kissing her.

"Yes, Master, this girl is prepared."

I pull her close and start kissing her mouth, softly, gently squeezing her large breasts.

"Get on all fours, you're my pet, I'm going to fuck you like you're a pet." I order.

"Yes, Master, this girl will obey." She says, getting on all fours.

I begin to rub my hand over her smooth, hairless pussy.

"Your pussy is to remain this smooth all the time, Karen, am I clear?"

"Yes, Master, this girl hears, and she will obey."

I start rubbing the head of my cock over her moist pussy lips.

"Make it hurt, Master, please, this girl needs to feel pain." She moans out.

I ram my cock as hard as I can into her pussy.

"OOOOOWWWW!!" She screams, almost passing out.

I reach up and grab a handful of her hair and yank her head back.

"Do you like pain, whore?"

"Y-yes, M-master, this whore loves pain." She cries out.

I reach around and punch her in her tits, making sure to hit right on her new piercing, making her scream out in pain.

"YES! HURT ME, DADDY!" She screams before passing out on the bed.

I begin to fuck her limp, lifeless body, after a few seconds, she regains consciousness, but, she's still in pain.

"This whore loves it when you make her feel pain, Master." She says, as I begin fucking her harder, our thighs slapping together, my balls hitting her stomach.

I grab a handful of her hair and yank her head back.

"Do you want me to cum inside you, whore?"

"Yes, Master, cum inside this whore...fill me with your seed."

Just then, my cock throbs, and my load shoots deep inside her.

I slap her ass hard as I pull out of her.

"Turn around and clean my cock off." I order.

"Yes, Master, this girl will obey."

She remains on all fours as she firmly grips my cock, and begins to roll her tongue around the head.

"Do you like tasting yourself on my cock, whore?"

"No, Master, this whore doesn't like tasting her own juices on your cock, but, this whore took an oath to obey her Master, and if Master wants his whore to taste her juices, then this whore will obey, Master."

"Karen, you will learn to enjoy tasting your pussy, and even your ass, you will learn to enjoy both."

"Yes Master.

"Now, continue sucking my cock, whore."

"Yes, Master, this whore will obey." She says, slowly devouring my cock, I feel the head hit the back of her thoat and it makes her gag.

She slowly begins to bob her head up and down.

"Finger my ass, Karen." I order.

Reluctantly, she starts to slide a finger up my ass, she quickly finds my prostate and begind to rub her finger over her.

She does this for about a minute, then she presses on my prostate, making me cum instantly, I cum hard though, and she struggles to swallow my load.

And once she's done, she continues coughing.

"May...may...this...whore...get...some...water...Master?" She says, in between coughs.

"You may, Karen."

"Thank...you...Master..."

She returns a few minutes later, all traces of her cough gone.

"This girl apologizes, Master, she'll never let it happen again, Master." She says, resuming her position on all fours.

"Karen, would you like it if I fucked your ass?"

"This girl likes anything you do to her, Master, even if she doesn't like it, if you tell her to like it, she will, Master." Karen says, lowering her head in submission.

I turn Karen around so her ass is facing me, I pull her close to me, and slap her ass hard, leaving hand prints on her ass.

I spread her ass cheeks open, and begin to lick right on her asshole.

"That feels weird, Master." Karen giggles out.

I continue licking her brown, puckered hole, and each time I lick, she giggles and squirms.

I'm going to punish you for that, Karen." I say in a stern voice.

"This girl will accept any punishment you want to give her, Master."

I start by shoving two fingers in her ass, quickly making it three fingers, when I add the fourth finger, Karen begins getting scared.

"NO! NO! Don't fist my ass, please, anything but that. Please, Steve, all kidding aside...please...OOOOWWWWWWW!!" She yells, and quickly passes out.

A few seconds later, she regains consciousness.

"Karen, my fist is in your dirty ass, and it'll remain in your ass for as long as I deem it necessary, you don't ever refer to me by my first name, is that clear, Karen?"

"Yes...Master...this...girl...is...sorry...Master." She says, crying.

I start to slowly fuck her ass with my fist, reaching under her and rubbing her clit

"May...this...slut...cum...Master?" She asks, still crying.

"You may..."

Her body trembles, and she has a quiet orgasm, but, still, she's out of breath.

"Please...Master...please...pull...your...fist...out...of...this...girls...ass...please...Master...it...really...hurts." She says, tears still rolling down her cheeks.

Slowly I begin to pull my fist out, making the pain last as long as possible.

Once my fist is all the way out of her ass, she curls into a ball and just starts crying.

"What's wrong, Karen? Did I go too far?" I ask, rubbing her back.

"You...you...hurt...me...I...was...willing...to...accept...any...punishment...I...didn't...know...you...wanted...to...fist...me...so...yeah...you...went...too...far..." She said, in between sobs.

"What happened to the submissive Karen from about an hour ago?" I ask, sounding confused.

"She's still here, and don't worry, I still submit to you. In all honesty, I shouldn't be angry with you. Can you forgive this girl, Master?"

I pull her back to a seated position, and offer her two of the fingers that were just in her ass, and she willingly takes and begins sucking on them.

We kiss for a few minutes.

"Karen, we aren't going back to your apartment, I took the liberty of buying you some new clothes online, they should arrive by tomorrow. In the mean time, you still have the dress you wore when we met, wear that till your new clothes arrive."

"Yes, Master, thank you, Master." She says, looking happy.

We go back to kissing, and my hand goes between her legs, and I gently start stroking her pussy lips, which are still nice and smooth.

"Lay back, Karen, I want to eat your pussy."

"Yes, Master, as you command, Master." She says, laying flat on her back, a pillow under her head.

I move between her legs, and I start kissing the insides on her thighs, I lick the tip of my thumb and rub it over her asshole again.

"That felt good, Master." She moaned out.

Quickly I go back to kissing her thighs, and I look up and her clit is fully erect and is actually quivering, and it looks so good all pierced and everything.

Finally I put my mouth on her clit, and she almost cums as soon as my mouth touches her clit.

I decide to bury my tongue in her pussy, while fingering her asshole at the same time.

After a few minutes of this, she's ready to cum again.

"May this girl cum again, Master? Please, let her cum again." She says, practically begging.

I say nothing, and just continue to lick and suck her pussy, driving her insane, finally I pull my face from her pussy.

"You may not cum, I want to see how long you can hold it, do you accept the challenge, Karen?" I ask, once again burying my face in her pussy.

"Oh my God! Yes, Master, this girl accepts your challenge." She says, laying back on the bed.

I decide to suck directly on her swollen clit, taking the piercing in my mouth and gently tugging on it.

That was actually enough to drive her over the edge, she has a loud, explosive orgasm, she lays there, struggling to catch her breath.

"I'm...I'm sorry I couldn't hold it longer, Master, that piercing in my clit made holding an orgasm impossible." She said, once she caught her breath.

I move up and lay next to her, holding her in my arms and kissing.

"Master? I want to say something, and I don't care if it's too early to say it. May I say it, Master?"

"You may, Karen."

"I'm...I'm in love with you, Master. You've shown me love and kindness that I didn't think was possible. I'm in love with you, please tell me you feel the same way." She says, tears forming in her eyes.

"I love you, too, Karen." I say, again wrapping my arms around her, and kissing her.

"Let's make a family, Master. Do you want your whore to be pregnant, Master?" She asks, lust growing in her eyes.

"I want to get you pregnant, I already made that clear. If you want to start tonight, we can start tonight." I say, getting on top of her.

I begin kissing her again, sucking on her bottom lip, moving quickly to her neck, stopping to suck on her neck until a hickey appears, I do that to both sides of her neck, then I move to her double d cup breasts.

"I want your breasts to be bigger, Karen, would you like them to be bigger?" I ask, as I begin rolling my tongue around her left nipple.

"This girl will do whatever makes her Master happy, Master."

I take the piercing in her left nipple in my mouth and tug on it, making her gasp, and I do the exact same thing to her right nipple.

"This girl loves it when you're gentle, Master." She moans, as I begin kissing her again.

I make my may down her body, and begin licking little circles around her belly button.

"That tickles!" She giggles out.

I start trying to push my tongue inside her belly button, she giggles every time I try.

"Please stop trying to do that, Master, it realy tickles." She pleads with me, so, I finally stop.

I can smell how wet I'm making her.

"Are you ready to have me inside you, Karen?"

"Yes, Master, this girl is ready."

I place the head of my cock at her opening, and slowly push my way in.

I whisper: "I love you, Karen..." In her ear once I'm all the way in.

I take her hands and hold them over her head as I slowly begin fucking her, making her huge tits bounce up and down.

I make her raise her legs up, and now I can hear my thighs hitting her ass, and feel my balls bouncing off of her back.

"Master, you feel so good buried in this girl's cunt, Master." She moans out.

After a few minutes of this, I can tell we're both close to cumming.

"I'm gonna cum, Master, please, may this girl cum?"

"You may..."

And she has a loud, explosive orgasm, it's so loud, I'm surprised she doesn't squirt.

I continue fucking her, harder than I usually fuck, but, I can tell I'm close to cumming.

"Cum for me, Master, get your little whore pregnant." She says, just as my cock erupts deep inside her, filling her with my seed.

I lay on top of her, and we continue kissing for a few more minutes.

"Master?" She asks.

"Yes, Karen?"

"May this girl go to sleep? She's exhausted, Master."

"You may, Karen." I say, shutting off the light.

I lay there for a few minutes before finally drifting off to sleep, thinking about the next day, and the rest of my life with this sexy woman, ready to please me.