A Night with Karen Ch. 04

Story Info
Karen & Her Master continue to have fun.
1.6k words
4.21
9.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up the next morning, to find Karen still sleeping next to me.

I pull the covers back and gently squeeze your breasts.

I look at her perfect little mouth, and I just open her mouth, I decide I'm going to climb onto her chest and fuck her mouth while she sleeps. I slide my thick, rigid cock all the way to the back of her throat, and slowly begin fucking her mouth.

After a minute she wakes up, and at first struggles with the size of my cock, but, she gets used to it as I slowly begin fucking her mouth.

Soon she wraps her right hand around the shaft of my cock as she slobbers all over my hard cock.

"Good morning, Karen." I say, giggling a little.

Karen flips me the finger with her free hand.

Before long, I'm ready to cum.

"I want to cum on your face, Karen, are you ready?" I ask, pulling out of her mouth and stroking myself.

The first pulse of cum gets Karen right in the eye, the next goes in her mouth, and I finish off on her cheeks.

"Why did you aim for my eye, Master?" She asks.

"I had to punish you somehow for giving me the finger." I say, wiping my cock off in her hair.

"This girl apologizes for that, Master. You caught me off guard, that's all."

"Don't let it happen again, Karen." I say.

"It won't happen again, Master. May this girl wipe her face off, Master?"

"You may, Karen."

"Thank you, Master." Karen says, doing a little curtsy.

As she's in the bathroom wiping her face off, I sneak up behind her and bend her over the sink.

I kick her legs apart, and place the head of my cock at the rim of her anus.

"No...not anal...not now...NOOOOOOO!" She screams as I ram myself into her asshole.

I begin fucking her ass nice and slow. I look and see tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Why are you crying, girl?" I ask.

"Because you're hurting me, Master." She says, crying harder than ever.

"Stop being a baby, Karen. You'll get used to the pain." I grunt, as I begin fucking her harder.

"Y-yes, M-master...this girl will stop being a baby." She says, still crying.

I continue to fuck her ass, and I can tell I'm close to cumming.

"I'm going to cum in your ass, you filthy whore...UNNH!" I grunt as I cum deep in her ass.

I begin to slowly pull out of her ass, making the pain last as long as possible.

"You wanted me to take you anal when we first met, why are you crying now?" I ask once I'm all the way out.

"That wasn't first thing in the morning, Master." She says, as I wipe my cock off in her hair.

I grab a handful of her hair and pull her close.

"Listen, Karen, you submitted me, which means I can pretty much do what I want to you, when I want, so, I'll say once again: 'Stop acting like a baby.' Am I clear?" I ask.

"Yes Master, you're clear. This girl apologizes for acting like a baby, Master. It'll never happen again, Master." She says, lowering her head in submission.

I raise her chin up and kiss her softly.

"I love you, Karen."

"This girl loves you too, Master." She says, as she drops to her knees.

"May this girl suck your dirty cock, Master?" She says, gripping my cock.

"You already sucked my cock, whore. I want to fuck your pussy, then we'll talk about you sucking my cock, sound fair, whore?" I ask.

"Sounds fair, Master." She says, again lowering her head.

I carry her to the bed and lay her down

"Can you get my pussy wet first, Master?" She asks.

I start by kissing her, sucking on her bottom lip, working my way to her neck, sucking until a hickey appears.

"That's it, mark me more than I already am, Master." She says.

I work my way down to her breasts, I tug on her nipple rings with my teeth. Gently I suck on her nipples.

I continue kissing my way down, stopping at her belly button, which is also pierced. I still try to push my tongue inside her belly button. This makes her giggle.

"That tickles, Master."

Finally, I'm between her legs. I can already smell that she's wet.

I pull her panties down, showing off her smooth, hairless pussy. Her clit is also pierced.

I kiss her clit, taking her piercing in my mouth and gently tugging on it.

"I love how gentle you're being, Master."

I slide two fingers inside her pussy and one in her asshole.

"OH! That feels incredible, Master." Karen moans as I start moving the fingers in and out of her.

"Let me taste myself, Master, please." She begs.

I take my fingers out, first I let her taste the one that was in her ass, and then the two that was in her pussy.

"Am I a naughty girl, Master?" She asks with a smile on her face.

I put my fingers back inside her and start sucking and flicking her clit. Making her moan loudly.

"May this girl cum, Master? Please? May she cum?" She asks, pleading with me.

"You may cum, whore." I say.

As those words leave my mouth, she has a loud, explosive orgasm.

I continue licking her though.

"What are you doing? Please...no...no more...please." She cries out as she has another orgasm, followed by another.

Finally she grabs my wrist with one hand and covers her pussy with the other.

She's laying there, crying.

"Please...no...no more...this...this girl is sorry, Master. Her pussy is super sensitive...promise me you'll stop, Master." She says, through her tears.

"I promise, Karen. I'm sorry." I say, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her.

"I want you to cum again, Master. Tell me you want to cum again." She says, firmly grabbing my cock.

"I want to cum again, Karen." I whisper in her ear.

She begins kissing me and stroking my cock at the same time.

"When you cum, cum on my tits, cum all over my big fucking tits, Master." She moans to me, as she starts stroking me a little bit harder.

I begin moaning, a little louder than I thought I would.

"Let this girl know when you're ready to cum, Master."

She begins stroking me hard & fast, I can feel the precum ooze from the head of my cock.

"I'm going to cum, baby."

She holds my cock over her big tits, as the first pulse of cum splashes against her tits. By the time I'm finished, I made quite the mess on her chest.

"Look at the mess you made on my titties, Master. I guess I better clean it up!" She says, lifting her breasts and licking the cum off of them.

Once she's all cleaned up, we lay back down on the bed and begin kissing.

"I love you, Karen!" I whisper in her ear

"This girl loves you, too, Master!"

We continue kissing for a few more minutes.

"Master? This girl's cunt is no longer sensitive. May she ride your cock, Master?"

"You want to ride my cock? Who am I to say 'no' to a request like that?" I say, laying back on the bed.

I watch her beautiful body as she positions herself above my cock.

I position my cock right at her opening, I grab her hips and lower her down onto my cock.

Once she's all the way down, I start bouncing her up and down. I lay there, watching her beautiful tits bounce.

"You like watching this girls tits bounce, Master? I bet you're thinking about my huge tits being filled with milk, aren't you, Master?"

I had to admit, she was right.

"Yes, Karen, I am thinking about that."

I continue bouncing her up and down on my cock, I can feel I'm close to cumming.

"Do you want your girl to breast feed you, Master?"

"YES!" I moan, as I cum inside her.

"Did you cum, Master?"

I lay there, embarrassed

"Yes...yes, baby, I came."

"What's wrong, Master?" She asks, getting off my cock.

"I came because you asked me about being breast fed. I love the idea of being breast fed. Can that be our secret?" I ask.

"Of course, it can be our secret, Master." She says, holding me close, placing my head between her tits.

I can't help myself, I take her one breast and begin sucking on the nipple.

"Aw! Are you trying to breast feed now, Master? I can play along. I want you to feel safe in mama's arms. Nobody can get you while you're in mama's arms."

Hearing her say those words is actually turning me on.

"Oh my! Look at how big and fat your cock is, Master. Would you like mama to stroke your cock, Master?"

I nod my head 'yes', and she once again grips my cock.

"Good boy! Mama will stroke your cock while you suck on mama's nipples."

She continues stroking me, but I already knew it won't take long for me to cum.

"Are the cummies getting close baby? The precummies are already oozing from your cock. Go ahead, cum for mama, baby.

My cum just sprays out of my cock, as I cum hard.

"You shot your cummies all over mama's titties again, baby." She says, kissing my forehead.

I get up and let her wipe my cum off of her tits.

"Master? Did you like that? Being treated like a baby?"

"Yes, I loved it, I'll love it even more when there is actual milk coming from your tits, Karen. The important thing is, did you enjoy it?" I ask.

"Yes, Master, this girl enjoyed it."

"Let's go back to bed, Karen." I say, taking her by the hand and leading her back to our bed.

I go back to sleep, already thinking of the fun we'll have later.