A Night with Master

Story Info
A night where she hands her control over to her Master.
2.3k words
4.19
17.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anticipation swimming, coursing through my body. I can feel every nerve in my body, anxious, on a cliff and hanging over the edge of need. He gave me instructions, as if I needed them. Simply put, but I could hear His voice as stern as ever:

1. Undress to your undergarments.

2. Sit in the chair placed in the center of the room.

3. Put the blindfold on.

4. Wait.

I look around the plain room. White walls, dark chestnut furniture, a TV on the wall, a king-sized bed, and a chair facing away from the bed toward the wall. Unusual, but I don't question it. I wouldn't question Him. He is Master. I give Him all the control. He tells me what to do, what to think, what to feel. I need His control over me the way He needs me to submit to His every demand. I feel His power in this room, and He isn't even here yet.

I undress, fold my clothes, and put them to the side. I take one last glance around the room, committing my surroundings to memory as I will be using all my other senses this evening. I grab the blindfold and walk towards the chair. I sit, place the blindfold over my eyes, wait patiently. I feel anxious about what's coming. I'm more on edge without His presence.

I hear the doorknob turn a soft creak of hinges. I know Master is here. I sit still and wait. I can hear His steps and feel him move around the room. I hear a glass put down and a small pop noise. I know He's opening a brand-new bottle of scotch. I smile at the thought of Him drinking and staring at me. A normal girl would be nervous, but not me. Master makes me feel sexy, like no other woman could compare to me.

I hear His steps closer, and I can feel him next to me. He takes my hand and brings it to His lips. He kisses every knuckle tenderly. I moan in approval, butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I feel the wetness pool between my thighs. I want him to touch me more, to feel His hands and mouth everywhere.

I want him to cure my need. I'm an addict, and He is my drug. I need him. He moves His mouth past my hands and places light kisses down my arm. He kisses all the way down my arm up to my neck. He places feather light kisses up my neck that make me shiver. He whispers in my ear, "Stand up, my sweet little girl. You sat in the chair the wrong way."

My interested is piqued. How could I sit in the chair wrong? He turns me around and places my hands on the chair. I feel him behind me, His body pressed up against mine. "Straddle the chair, I want that nice ass all the way to the edge. Be a good little girl for me."

I do as He asks. I sit on the chair, my face toward the wall, my legs on either side, and my butt at the edge.

I hear some noise in the background. I feel cold now that He moved away from me. I miss His heat, His warmth on my skin. I hear His step come closer again. He takes my hand again and brings it to His mouth. He places a cuff on my left wrist. Once that one is secured, He goes to the right and cuffs the other wrist. He kisses my hands and takes a finger and puts it in His mouth and sucks it. I moan again at the warmth of His mouth. The firm pressure against my finger. He lets my hand go. I whimper at the lost touch.

He moves, and I feel His hand again on my shoulders. He caresses my shoulders and moves down my back, side to side. His touch is like fire, fueling my need and making it burn hotter. He goes all the way down to my backside. He caresses one cheek and then the other. He smacks my left cheek. I squeak at the shock. He rubs the slapped spot, then smacks my right cheek. My left cheek takes a few more slapps, then my right. I can feel His hand prints embossed upon my skin. I know my ass is turning bright red. "This ass is mine. Tonight, you will see exactly what I mean."

He squeezes my butt cheeks, and it hurts but feels good. There is a fine line between pleasure and pain, and He takes me there each time. To the brink of pleasure with just enough pain to push my body over the edge. "I bet that sweet little pussy is soaked for me. Tell me, are you wet for me, little girl?"

I moan at His dirty talk. I love how He speaks to me. "Yes," I whisper.

"I couldn't hear you, little girl. What did you say?"

I lick my dry lips. "Yes!" He smacks my ass again. "Yes, what, little girl?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. Don't make that mistake again, or you won't be coming anytime soon."

He grabs my cuffs and brings my hands up. "Keep your hands up, don't move, and don't you dare cum."

I keep my hands above my head and try to still myself. I feel His hand go towards my chest. He caresses my breast. My nipples harden under His touch. He moves my bra cup down so my breast pops out. He pinched my left nipple, and I moan. He moves His hand to my other breast and does the same. My arms feel heavy; it hurts keeping them up. I concentrate on keeping them above my head. He replaces His hands with His mouth. He starts with light kisses, and then pulls my nipple into His mouth and sucks. It feels so good.

It's hard to concentrate on my arms with this much pleasure, but I keep them up as I don't want to be punished. Not tonight. Tonight, I want to be a good girl and get all the pleasure He is offering. He moves to my other breast and repeats the process only this time He bites down on my nipple. The pain cuts through me straight to my core. I feel my juices between my thighs. He takes my hands from above my head and moves me to get up. He takes my hands and places them on a hard surface. He whacks my backside again. "Your ass is perfect a nice red color. Now I want to play with it even more. Bend over the dresser. Let me see that ass." He rubs my backside and moves away, the loss of His touch driving me crazy. I hear a wrapper and some items being placed beside me. He takes my thong in His hands and rips it open, and I whine a little in protest. "I love the way this looks on you, especially the way the red matches the color of your ass, but I need them gone. They are in my way, little girl." With that the piece of fabric that was covering my core gone, my most intimate parts are now exposes for His viewing. He smacks my thigh. "Open your legs, my dirty little girl." I widen my stance and open wider.

"That sweet little pussy is wet for me." He slides His hand up and down my thigh, moving closer and closer to my core each time. He brushes past my center, and I hiss. "Aww! My greedy girl wants my touch?"

"Yes, Sir. Please."

He smacks my wet mound, and I jump. I almost explode from the bow. He plays with my lips, taking my moisture and coating His fingers. He moves to my center and sticks His finger in agonizingly slow. "So tight, so wet. Your pussy is begging for me to fill it. Soon." I want more, and I move my hips to get him to move faster. He removes His fingers and smacks my behind. "Greedy little girl. You will not rush this."

He moves His hands to my lips, coating them with my wetness. "Open your mouth. Taste your juices." My lips part, and He inserts His finger. I close my mouth and suck. Tasting myself on His finger. It's so erotic and drives me crazy. He removes His finger and goes back to my pussy. He inserts His finger again. He moves slowly before inserting another and pumping faster. The friction feels amazing. I feel close. That's when He removes His fingers and moves towards my back hole. He rubs His fingers around.

"I'm going to play with your ass tonight. I might not be able to take you that way tonight, but I will enjoy this." He inserts a finger, and I tense up. "Shhh, little girl. Relax, and let me in. I promise this will feel really good." I try to relax. I trust Him. I know He wouldn't hurt me. He moves His finger in my ass in and out. His other hand goes to my pussy and rubs my clit. I moan loudly. The pressure in my ass and the pleasure from him rubbing my clit is driving me insane. I feel torn between the two, and I'm giving in to both. He inserts a second finger in my ass, and I cry out. "My good girl, don't cum yet. Soon." He moves His fingers faster in my ass. I feel like I'm at the edge, ready to fall. He removes His hand from my clit. And I hear him grab something, and something cool drops onto my tight ring.

"Just some lubricant," He whispers in my ear. "I'm going put a small plug in there." He takes His fingers from my ass and rubs the oil all over. That's when I feel it. A hard object pushing its way into my ass. I want to tense, but I try to relax. I want to please Him. Listen to Him. His hand returns to playing with my clit. He rubs circles around my little nub until I am about to lose control. He pushes the plug further inside me. "Almost there. Your ass is greedy like your pussy. It wants to be full. You want my cock, greedy girl?"

"Yes, Sir, please."

He pushes the plug all the way in. I feel on edge with the intense fullness. I hear him unbuckle His pants, and the soft thud as they fall to the floor. His hands comes to my hips, and He teases me the entrance of my pussy with His cock. I want it. I moan, begging him to fuck me. He rams His cock inside me, and I cry out. "Go ahead, dirty little girl. Cum for me." At His command, I cum with a vengeance. I feel like the earth is shaking. Master just keeps fucking me, carrying my orgasm, pumping in and out of me as I come down from my high. His hand smacks my ass as He thrusts into me.

He removes the blindfold, and I squint. The light is too much after so much darkness. Once I adjust to the light, I look up to see a mirror in front of me. He grabs my ponytail and pulls my head up. "Watch me take you, dirty girl. Watch me fuck this pussy. Watch as I cum in you. Mark you as mine." I watch Him, His beautiful face intense. His gorgeous brown eyes look back at me as He continues to fuck me. He picks up the pace, and I feel a build up again in my core.

He smiles when He feels my pussy tighten against His hard cock. "Cum for me again, little girl. Give me what I want." I lose it again. But this time I am looking him in the eyes as I orgasm. My pussy clutches around His cock, and I know He just reached the edge of the cliff. He thrusts harder, and I moan furiously. He grunts as He spurts His seed in me, marking me as His. He releases my hair, and I move my head to the desk and try to catch my breath. Master just stays there with His cock in my pussy.

He moves from within me, and I look at him. I feel His cum dripping out of me and sliding down my thighs. A smile flits across His face as He watches His seed drip from my pussy. I feel well used, but I want him again already. He walks back over to me and moves the plug in and out. I forgot it was there till He moves it. I feel a buzz stirring inside me. He keeps working the plug in and out of my ass and takes His other hand and rubs my clit. "One more time, baby, and then you can sleep in my arms." I want to be in His arms so bad. He moves the plug faster and rubs my clit even faster. I feel the need growing. I never felt this before. "Cum for me."

My body quivers and I scream out. He rubs my clit and drives me through my orgasm. As soon as I come down, He removes the plug, sets it aside, and picks me up in His arms. He walks us to the bed, where he lays us down and kisses me softly on my lips. I move my hand to His face and deepen the kiss. He smiles against my lips. "You are such a greedy little girl. Always wanting more."

I smile back at him "Only for you, Master."

He pulls me in for a kiss again and looks me in the eyes.

"You are amazing. Now sleep. I have more plans for you later." I rest my head on His chest. I close my eyes and listen to His heart beat as I drift off in the land of dreams, anticipating what will come when I wake up, wondering what Master will do to me next.