A Normal Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just looked at her a moment, trying to process things before continuing.

"And you're not going to report me to HR, or even the police for doing that?" I asked still in shock.

"God no. Why would I do that? I mean if we were to do it again, we have to be more careful, and I'd probably need to keep a fresh pair of underwear with me, but no, I'm not reporting you. No way, uh ah. I told you; I want you, Brett. And you can have me however, and whenever you want," Victoria said gently touching my face. "I can still taste my underwear... mmmm."

She was oozing a sensual sexiness and it had the intended effect.

"Okay, right, thanks," I said finally calming down. She giggled and sat on the desk, crossing her fantastic legs in front of me. "Really? I mean, I haven't met anyone that would be okay with that."

"I am. I think you've lived too much of a sheltered life," Victoria said proudly. "Let me expand your horizons, like you did mine just now."

"Are you sure?" I asked wanting to double check, triple check that we were good.

"Absolutely. My god, Brett, you have no idea what I want to do to you right now," Victoria replied biting her lip and giving me a look. A look that spoke volumes that she was open and welcoming.

"Okay, as long as you're sure," I said taking a deep breath. I still wasn't but hey, when was I lately?

"Good. Just remember, I meant every word. Now, do you want to tell me what it was all about?" Victoria asked kindly. She pointed her finger at my left hand and worked her finger in circles. "I take it you and Margie and over?"

"You could say that," I replied with a sigh. Victoria seemed genuine and after what we just did, I guess I trusted her. "She's hooked up with an old high school boyfriend. I got the proof just before... us."

I tried to use hand gestures to explain what we just did out in the warehouse, and Victoria nodded in acknowledgement now that I had cleared it up for her. Then her kind face shone through.

"I'm so sorry Brett. You don't deserve that. Take it from me, my ex did the same thing. Leaves a mark," Victoria said warmly.

That was surprise news to me given I had only known Victoria to be lovely, but then again, her ex-husband might have been an asshole. I never did get to meet him so I wouldn't know.

"Yeah, well. I don't know what to do completely yet. What you and I did wasn't planned, but I can't take that back and say it didn't happen, so I'm just as bad," I said leaning back in my chair realising the extent of the mess I now found myself in.

"Yes and no. They did it first and given you had taken off your ring, you realised your marriage was over. Is there anyway of salvaging your marriage?" Victoria asked sweetly but with a hint of hope that wasn't possible.

"No, I don't think so. It's been going on for months now. From what I've been told, she wants him and is making plans to leave. I guess I'm still processing it all," I replied with a shrug, which seemed to lift her already high spirits. "I have to find an attorney and then go from there."

"Fair enough. Does that mean that you and I can't have some fun though?" Victoria asked doing that thing with her arms as she sat forward that pushed her breasts together.

It made me chuckle. Out of all this, having sex with Victoria was the bright spot at the moment and she was offering herself to me even more.

"Maybe, but if we do, I need to get condoms and, you know get tested and... ah fuck it, it's probably too hard," I replied but she just smirked and shook her head. "Shit, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I'm certain I don't have anything and, shit... pregnancy."

She giggled and put her hand gently on my arm which calmed me down.

"Relax, I've had my tubes tied years ago. And it's probably a bit late to be worried about STDs, but we can go down to the clinic... and it takes only a short time and then we're in the clear, so it's fine... but I will say this. I haven't had a lover for a while, I was tested a while ago, I'm clean and I have a feeling you are too, but let's play it safe. I want to keep this up," Victoria said with a cheeky grin.

I know it's not the popular thing, or necessarily the right thing, but I feel like I've just found my way of dealing with the breakdown of my marriage.

"Okay, let's see how it goes," I said which made her blush.

"I like the sound of that," Victoria said beaming happily.

"Me too," I said which made her giggle.

"This is going to be so much fun, I can't wait," Victoria said eagerly. "There's so many places we can do it, too, all sorts of things..."

Now she was simply being wicked, and I think she knew it too.

"Is there anything you won't do?" I asked with a half laugh given her comments.

Her smile turned into a smirk and then Victoria wiggled her eyebrows. Damn, she looked so sexy doing that. She got up from my desk and headed for the office door, swaying her hips as she walked before turning to face me. She opened the door and paused a moment.

"There's one way to find out."

Victoria winked and then giggled before leaving my office. All I could think about was that she was right. There was only one way to find out.

Chapter 4

I won't claim to be a saint, because I'm not. Things in the real world take time. I had seen an attorney, which only took two weeks and they informed me, that if we couldn't work out an amicable divorce, well, I was screwed. I earn more than Margie and I'd end up paying her as well as child support. No one wants to hear that and while I have no problem paying for my kids, I have trouble paying for her to sleep with someone else. Why don't women pay men for the same privilege? Never mind, don't answer that question.

Anyway, back to why I'm no saint. Victoria and I have been at it, three times a week for the last three weeks. We've tried being careful and I'm pretty sure we've succeeded, but man, can she fuck when she wants to. Or should I say, likes to be fucked! Holy cow, she can take a pounding. Now while I'll admit it is fun, it is lacking that little bit of chemistry that you do get with a long-term partner. Maybe we're both holding back, but still, the sex is great, but that's all it is. At the moment.

I was sitting in my office, changing my bank details so my wages were split across different banks when Madelaine Giovanni walked into my office and closed the door. Now, I know what you're thinking but she doesn't look Italian and is quite a lovely woman. She works in payroll, and we've caught up from time to time at lunch or out and about on the grounds and we get along really well. She will often take strolls around the warehouses to get some exercise instead of being stuck behind a desk all day.

Madelaine or Maddy as she likes to be called is around thirty years of age, of average height; I'd say five feet seven inches tall, dark brown hair that is shoulder length, wears glasses and while she isn't ugly, is plain but pretty in a homely way. The thing that gets most of the talk around the place, by everyone, is her chest. That is one bra busting, button straining, fabric stretching chest. I'd hazard a guess that she had a nice body, given she seems to have an hourglass figure, but her shirts are usually so big, to accommodate her chest, that unless she sinches a belt around her waist, they are almost like a moo moo for her upper body. Maddy wears dress pants or skirts most of the time and rocks them to superbly, it's just that her chest arrives before she does, if that makes sense.

"Hey," I said sitting back in my chair.

"Hi, Brett, am I interrupting?" Maddy asked kindly.

"No, not at all. What can I do for you?" I replied sitting upright as Maddy sat down in the chair on the other side of my desk.

"Oh, just came by a for bit of chit-chat," Maddy said shyly. I could see there was something there she wanted to ask or say, so I figured I'd help her along a bit. I mean, we were both comfortable enough with each other from all our conversations and interactions in the past.

"Is that so? What sort of chit-chat, may I ask?" I asked which made her smile and blush slightly.

"Well, I heard a rumour that you are going to be single soon," Maddy replied politely but somewhat nervously. I was taken aback a little. It wasn't that I had put it out there I was having marital troubles, but I didn't keep it a secret either.

"Oh, well. I'm looking into things. I haven't told anyone and ah... how did you find out?" I asked curiously. Maddy blushed and looked away briefly which gave me my answer. "Warehouse 2, right?"

She nodded and blushed but this time looked at me.

"Yeah. I heard noises and well, saw you two. I didn't want to disturb, but you could say curiosity got the better of me. Later on, Victoria and I spoke, she told me the gist of things. It's a girl thing... And now I'm here," Maddy replied still looking at me but she seemed calmer. I was anything but. Was she about to blackmail me?

"Oh... kay. Please explain," I said wondering where this was going. I was also grappling with someone seeing us going at it. In warehouse 2, I didn't even have my pants on, and Victoria only had her bra around her waist and her high heels still on. I know, reckless, but considering no one goes down there, ever, except me lately... well, what a wild ride.

"Well, if and when you are finally divorced, I'd like to have a chance at dating you," Maddy said which surprised the hell out of me.

"Me?" I asked pointing at myself. She smiled and nodded.

"Yes, you. I'm sure Victoria has already said some things, but if she hasn't, let me tell you. You're a great guy, know how to make people laugh, treat everyone equally, are really cute and after what I saw in warehouse 2, well, let's just say... wow," Maddy replied blushing again. "I'd be crazy not to put my hat in the ring. I know of some other single women around here, that would jump at the chance. Why wouldn't they?"

"I'm flattered, but I thought you were married or seeing someone at least," I said trying to come to terms with it all.

"No, not for a while. Sure, everyone has needs, but they lack something. Those experiences are empty. I want something more," Maddy said as a matter of fact. "Sometimes you have to take a chance..." The way she said it, made me look at her in a different light. There was just something about here right then that I couldn't put my finger on.

"Okay, again, I'm flattered, but..." I said but paused when I sighed. "I don't know. I shouldn't even be seeing Vic. I'm not divorced yet and I don't know how long it will take. I'm sorry. I don't know what to do at the moment."

Just then Madelaine stood and smiled at me over the desk.

"Yes, you do. You just have to do it. I'll wait," Maddy said with a smirk before heading to my office door. "As long as it takes. But first you need to talk to your wife. Sort it out, you know. See you later."

"See you," I said before she gave me a little wave and left.

Stunned is the word I'd use. In the last month my life has gone to some weird places, and it just keeps getting weirder.

I headed out to go and check on how things were going in Warehouse 5 when I got stopped by Mike Avery and Melissa Carteroy. Both good people, with Mike being in his late twenties and one of the warehouse storemen, while Melissa was a fitness freak who had just turned fifty earlier in the year. You know the ones, that have no body fat and their faces chiselled giving them a certain look. She also wore one of those smart watches to count every step, calorie, measure oxygen levels and heart rate throughout the day. Still, she was good people and one of the receivers that greeted every delivery we got from companies near and far.

I didn't even get to say much past 'hello' when Mike just out and laid it on me like it was a normal conversation to have at work.

"We hear you're banging Victoria Smythe," Mike said bluntly. Thankfully no one else was around and I just looked at him and knew what he wanted. Melissa on the other hand, didn't give anything away.

Needing time to compose myself, I started walking again and they caught up.

"Where did you hear that?" I asked thinking again that my world was about to go down the crapper.

"Oh, rumours, you know, people talk," Melissa said with a smirk.

"I don't comment on my private life, so if you two will please, drop it, that would be great," I said opening the door to warehouse 2 to find Victoria standing there going through the paperwork for some documents we had stored. "Shit."

She looked damn fine in that skirt she was wearing today too. Hugged her ass and came halfway down her thighs. Her blouse was fitted, giving off a look that oozed sexy yet corporate if that was at all possible. Then Mike had to go and ruin the moment.

"Hey Vic, are you two seeing each other?" Mike asked bluntly which made Victoria stop in her tracks.

"Shit," Victoria said looking embarrassed.

"Christ, Mike, what is wrong with you?" I asked getting annoyed. "Get out of here."

"No, we're not," Victoria replied giving me a look before turning around and walking deeper into the warehouse.

"Good going Mike," Melissa said before he left the warehouse and left me standing there with Melissa.

"What Vic said," I said which made Melissa open her mouth and pause as she contemplated her next move.

"If you are, and I'm not saying you are, but if you are, and you are a free agent, perhaps you and I could go to dinner some time?" Melissa said giving me a curious look before turning and leaving the warehouse. Okay, I snuck a peak at her toned ass in those tight pants. I know I shouldn't have but Melissa was a lovely looking woman.

Then it hit me. Fuck, what had my life become. I find out my wife is having an affair, then I stupidly fuck Victoria without thinking and now I'm being annoyed and propositioned by co-workers. I don't want to do this anymore. I can't, I need to make some changes and do it soon. First, I need to make sure Victoria is okay and then, I need to speak to my wife. I think it's time we sat down to talk now that I have as much as I'm going to get done before we divorce. Hopefully, without me being fleeced in the process.

Chapter 5

It was now or never. I had been building up the courage for a couple of days and now that the kids were either occupied or in bed, Margie and I could have some alone time in our bedroom. The kids knew that if the door was closed, we didn't want to be disturbed, it was our time.

I walked in and closed the door, seeing my lovely wife in her usual pyjamas, a big t-shirt and boxer shorts, getting ready for tomorrow.

"Margie, have you got a minute?" I asked seeing my wife getting her work clothes for tomorrow ready in the bedroom. She looked up at me and smiled but soon saw the look on my face and hers changed.

"Sure, everything okay?" Margie replied as I sat down on the small chair in our bedroom. She took the side of the bed closest to me and sat down.

"No, not really," I said looking at her. I could tell she was worried.

"Okay, what is it?" Margie asked patiently.

I took a deep breath.

"Well... I won't sugar coat it. I didn't want to admit it for a while, but now it's clear I can't avoid it. I think you and I have been growing apart for a while now," I replied to which Margie nodded. "And I think we are headed in two different directions. Maybe we're not the same people we were when we married or whatever. Sometimes things happen..." Her eyes began to water but she wiped the errant tears away and nodded.

"Yeah, I guess. You know, don't you?" Margie asked looking at me intently. "How long?"

I let out a stifled chuckle as I recalled the moment.

"The day I came home sick with food poisoning. I hit the drug store for some magic pills and as I was about to back out of the parking lot, I saw you two across the street," I said which made her face screw up while she tried to hold back the tears. It took her a moment, but she composed herself.

"I'm sorry," Margie said sincerely with that upset tone they get when close to breaking down in tears.

"Well, not as sorry as I was. That moment will forever be etched into my mind. It was a dreadful afternoon that only got worse," I said which made her cringe. Hell, it still made me cringe. "Do you love him?"

She nodded while composing herself.

"Yeah, I do."

"Okay. Okay. What did I do wrong?" I asked already knowing the answer. "I wasn't Derek Washington, right?"

"Yes and no. It's not that simple. I do love you and I know that sounds crazy, but I do, but... let me explain a bit," Margie said letting out a sigh and then looking at me.

"Okay."

She nodded and took a deep breath.

"When I had Adam... well, not long after giving birth, it was like this bolt of lightning hit my brain. 'No more kids' seemed to be what it said. I don't know why, I loved having children with you, it felt like that's what I was built for, you know... but then it was like a timer was up and I wasn't meant to have anymore. From there it was this underlying feeling that things had to change. Not fast at first, but with Adam being our last, as he got older, I started preparing to enter the workforce and get my life in order, that's all. The next stage if you will," Margie said with another big sigh.

"It's just that I'm not part of that next stage," I said a little bitterly even though I shouldn't have been.

Margie shook her head and look at me with hurt written all over her face.

"That never came into my mind, honest. It started like I said, with this moment of clarity that I was done making babies. That's it. We never seemed to have trouble conceiving, which never bothered me at all. I need to be clear on that, I love every second of it with you, every second... and then one day, it was all over. I didn't know where to go from there," Margie said almost with a pleading tone.

"Okay, okay, fine. But you didn't come and talk to me. I guess it's my fault as well. I always went along with what you wanted. I figured you'd come to me, and we'd sort it out, but instead," I said drifting off to the image of her and Derek together at the hospital before coming back to the present. "Why me? I mean, you could have just gone after him."

She shrugged and shook her head.

"I don't know. There was a lot of talk of how good a guy you were in school, with the rumours floating around about you. I was intrigued I guess, and when we were at that party together, I felt something I hadn't for a while. Sounds stupid given we were so young, but I felt like I had a future with you. It wasn't meant to be this way, but Derek told me to have my kids, and get on with life without him. He didn't want to be bogged down in his career, so we split. Hell, he and I were young, stupid and then well, I guess I was a little lost. I didn't know it at the time, but I was searching for something, then after a few guys I found you. When I became pregnant with the twins, well," Margie said pausing for a moment while she daydreamed. A small smile came across her face before she continued. "It never scared me. I know my friends were freaked out, so were my parents, but I wasn't. You were wonderful and I fell in love with you. It was then I decided I would give you everything I could and make sure you were the happiest guy around."

"I was," I said honestly. Those were some of the happiest times of my life up until this point. She looked at me with adoration and nodded. Yeah, we both knew.

"So, I found I enjoyed making babies with you and was happy with what we had but Derek came back into my life about a year ago. He came onto the board at the hospital, and I didn't think anything of it at first, but we slowly reconnected and old feelings came up. I didn't realise how much happier I could be, if that makes sense. It wasn't you, it's me... I'm sorry," Margie said with a sigh before some tears rolled down her cheeks. "I shouldn't have done anything, but I did. I will forever be sorry for that; I shouldn't have put you through any of it. I'm so sorry."