A Normal Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Brett, or should I say Rocco Siffredi?" Kara asked with a smirk. Yeah, we watched a lot of porn together, with John often calling himself John Holmes, which was a stretch and comparing Maddy to Leanne Crow. Either way, we like porn, is that so bad? I laughed and shook my head. I know why she was giving me that comparison, but as I always pointed out, I wasn't that much like him.

"Right, you're probably the blonde version of Ava, with a bit of Angela White mixed in... and I'm nothing like Rocco at all," I replied which made her giggle. She liked teasing me and I liked letting her.

"Uh huh. You have his body, all of it, and I think you are more handsome than him. Take the compliment," Kara said warmly. I simply nodded which appeased her and then she got a little more serious again. "But before we got side tracked, what I was going to say was this... I have found being with someone who values you, your opinion, not just your body is more important than anything. This has been coming for some time, it's one of the reasons we agreed to swap with you and Maddy initially. To try and bring back the spark if you will, but I think it's shown us what is really going on." It was her turn to give my arm a squeeze.

"And that is?" I asked still paying attention to her and forgetting the others on the beach for the moment.

"We had grown apart some time ago. The kids are old enough to not need us really, not anymore. John and I aren't the same as when we met... hell, I was eighteen when we first met and he was this enthusiastic, young acting twenty-seven-year-old. And now... well, now I wasn't expecting it, but I've found a wonderful man, that I've fallen in love with," Kara said before giving my cheek a kiss and lingering close for a moment.

"If that's the case, well... then I think this man, loves you too. So, with that in mind, do you think we spoil Maddy's birthday celebrations, or wait until afterwards?" I asked which made her eyes sparkle again. I don't know how she does it, but damn, her eyes are amazing.

"I don't think we'll be spoiling anything; you see John and I have started divorce proceedings. We were going to tell everyone next week, but since you and I are talking, I figured it wouldn't matter to let the cat out of the bag early. It's all pretty straight forward and fair. Now, if the rest of today and this evening go how I think it's going to go, Maddy will be preoccupied with the others and probably spending the night with John," Kara said without sounding too down about it. "If not all of them."

"I had a feeling something like this was going to happen. I'm not too upset by it, to be honest. We set the ground rules early on, and seeing those two together more so lately, it isn't really a surprise," I said feeling like a weight I didn't know I was carrying, lifted.

"I think John found someone who wants what he wants," Kara said casually. I just looked at her with that look that asked a question. She smiled and then continued. "One of John's things he wanted was to share me with other men. Not really my thing, which probably stifled us for a while, but then you came along. I wasn't expecting it, but you made it easy our first time doing something like that. I'm not a slut, never have been, but there was just something with you that I resonate with. Sure, I enjoy sex, but I also need a connection with someone. I like to kiss, cuddle, touch... you know, not all the time, but you understand what I mean. Anyway, John doesn't really want any of that, you do and it's refreshing, warm, nice. Compare that to Maddy. Think back to the last few times we've done stuff or if you want more proof, see her later on tonight, she'll be the centre of attention and relishing it. So will John."

Kara had a point and did make sense when I thought about it.

"Yeah, that makes sense. I guess I was usually too busy with you to watch what she was getting up to with the others. I mean, I knew but I never focused on it. Does that make me a bad person? I don't know. But like you, I need a connection with someone too. Maddy and I had that to a point, but not like what you and I have," I said looking at Kara adoringly. She gave me that cute look that was so sexy I leaned over and kissed her. "Maybe they figured that out about us too. Perhaps that's why they aren't worried with the public displays anymore."

Kara again shrugged.

"It is what it is. Having someone else there though, that gets you, that makes it easier," Kara said happily. "So, if that is what is happening tonight... it means, I'll have to find another spot to lay my head."

She looked at me and then smirked.

"Well, I'm pretty sure we can sort something out," I said putting my arm around her and pulling her to my side. "It will be nice waking up next to a beautiful woman such as yourself."

"Yeah?" Kara asked before resting her head on my shoulder and looking up at me.

"I think so," I said which made her smile.

"Me too. Perhaps the start of always waking up next to someone special," Kara said biting her bottom lip a little and giving me that look. Yeah, I know that look.

"Should we cool off and head to the beach? They're probably wondering where we are..." I asked feeling the temperature rising between us.

Kara turned her attention to the beach, which made me look also.

"I don't know about that," Kara said while we noticed them all frolicking around like teenagers. "But we should make an appearance, it's her birthday after all."

"Okay," I said before we parted. "Let's go."

We dove into the refreshing water and headed for the beach. Sure, my life had taken a different turn in the last couple of years, but with finding Kara, it made it worth it. I know that sounds weird considering Maddy was so very keen to date me to begin with, but I think it was what both of us needed to break out of our shells so to speak. I never in a million years would have thought I'd fall for a married woman, but Kara and I hit it off so well, and Maddy and John seemed so into each other, that it just made sense.

Joining the others on the beach, I'm sure we made quite a sight for anyone who had no idea what we were doing there. Not that it was a naked version of Survivor, but we were all cavorting on the beach like a bunch of teenagers that almost made it look like we were completing challenges.

At some point we swam around in the calm, shallow waters and then headed back to the yacht for refreshments and sustenance. As the afternoon turned into evening, we swam some more, still all completely naked and walked along the beach as the sun began to set.

Slowly but surely, the others returned to the boat until it was only Maddy and me left, with Kara giving me a look that I knew meant it was time. Sensing my opportunity, I made my way up to Maddy. She looked beautiful with the reds and oranges of the setting sun washing over her. Yes, I can admire someone even when they're naked and not feel sexually aroused. It probably helped with what was on my mind as well.

"Maddy, have you got a moment?" I asked politely. She turned to look at me and I could see she knew. I had to wonder if John had worded her up given we weren't all together, all the time.

"Of course," Maddy replied calmly. "This is about us, isn't it? And John and Kara?"

I nodded.

"Yeah," I said holding my hand out. Like we had since we started dating, she took my hand easily and we walked up the beach. "I think it's best we clear the air."

"Me too."

"Good. You see... look, I know it's your birthday and I want you to enjoy this trip," I said but she stopped, turned to me and put her finger to my lips, silencing me.

"I am, don't worry. I get it. I think this has been coming for a while," Maddy said warmly. Yeah, she was still a wonderful person.

"Me too," I said with a nod.

"Then let's not look at this as a breakup, but more of an evolution," Maddy said with a half-smile. "You've done so much for me. You have no idea."

"Yeah, well. Maybe if things were different or we were different, but we're not," I said but she again put her fingers to my lips.

"I'm sorry Brett. I've loved everything we've done together, but John just feels like my missing piece. I hope you understand?" Maddy said kindly. I got the message, there was no point in going round in circles when we both knew our time was up.

"It's okay. There's nothing to be sorry for. We had set the ground rules at the start, and we've been on this journey together. But deep down, like you said, I think we both knew it wasn't forever. I'm sorry if I lead you on in anyway," I said which made her smile and shake her head.

"No, you never did. You gave me a gift. Confidence to be me and I will always love you for that," Maddy said giving me a hug and a kiss.

"I could say the same. You helped me get back on my feet and helped me move forward after my divorce," I said to which she nodded.

"Can we stay friends? Can we enjoy our time together, even if we will no longer be together?" Maddy asked hopefully.

"Of course, let's get this party going," I replied which made her brighten up.

With that out of the way, our little break up if you will, turned into a wonderful party. The booze flowed, the music was loud, and we all had a great time. As the night wore on, the predicted outcome came to pass. It was like a porn set, no hesitation in cocks going in holes, who was with who, while Kara and I stroking each other, and Tammy was taking photos and video of the whole thing. I didn't care and neither did Kara, given it had happened before and we only shared the images between us.

Maddy became the centre of attention with the three men, John, Toby and Will filling her in at the same time. That was my cue to move out of the way, with Kara in hand. On our way to the bow of the yacht, we saw the four women all getting comfortable with each other. I didn't know Tammy was that way inclined and maybe it was the booze helping things along. She had Emily attached to her melons, sucking hungrily while her hand moved vigorously down below. The moans coming from Grace caught our attention, seeing Melissa diving between the Asian's legs and giving her a good time. Kara smiled at me as we finally made our way passed the naked bodies, and up the side of the boat, sorry yacht, to the bow.

"You know, I've never done it out on the water, under the stars before," Kara said before I pulled her in for a luscious kiss.

"Me either," I said which made her coo sexily.

"Well, my love," Kara said pecking my lips again. "Time to make my dreams come true."

"Mine, too," I said before I dropped down and helped Kara down on top of me as I laid back on the bow. "God, it feels so good to have you in my arms now."

"I know, it feels right, doesn't it?" Kara said kissing me as her body lay on top of mine.

"Does this mean we're official?" I asked letting my hands roam her wonderful body.

"Yes please. I'd like that," Kara replied before she shifted on top of me. "Make love to me, please."

"I wouldn't want to do anything less," I said softly which made her smile happily. Her eyes found mine, while her fingers caressed my temple. My hands stroked her lower back and down the sides of her hips, stroking her smooth flesh down to her thighs.

I looked into her eyes and knew this was my future. She was my future. I think she realised that too, her smile conveying so much. I realised then, that I had never felt so much love or so loved as I do right now. This woman was incredible, and I wasn't about to let her go. This was the start of our beautiful relationship, and I couldn't have been happier.

I have to admit, me hitting my head was a turning point I wasn't expecting. Margie and I co-parent our children and have tried to make the transition as smooth as possible. Not always, but we've got a level of calm and happiness back in the family now. We both got the snip, so our family is complete. Ultimately, Margie did forgive Derek and the two love birds married. He hasn't said a nasty thing to me since and is quite pleasant when I see them, which is usually around the kids' birthdays, holidays and around visitation. Margie has made it easy, which is nice and well, things are going okay on that front. She will always be the mother of my children, so why not try to make it work for the family? And no, Derek's football friend Mark was banned completely from their lives by Margie. The tales of his exploits informing her decision to keep the lecher away from all the married women and herself. I guess Mark won't be able to add another notch to his belt after all. That or he wouldn't submit to Margie giving him a reaming.

What about Victoria you ask? Well let's just say I didn't really see Victoria much after our little chat and she seemed to move on quickly from our little relationship. I'm not sure if she was feeling guilty or not, or maybe looking for something I couldn't provide. Either way we were no longer an item, and the funny thing is Victoria no longer works at the company either. It all happened one day not long after, with an emergency evacuation in one of the warehouses, due to a reported paper fire. Victoria and Mike got caught in a rather compromising position if you get my drift. She chose to find a job elsewhere and not suffer the humiliation of being fired for her conduct. A couple of the photos still make their way on to the staff noticeboard at times, but no one has been caught or seen posting them. It's a crying shame, but someone definitely has an axe to grind there. But I'm not focused on that, so it doesn't matter to me at all.

So, that's my life really. Not everything has to be scorched earth or blown up beyond recognition. We can make changes; things can be hard, and people can get hurt. But sometimes we can navigate it and move forward with people around us that can help lift the heavy weight of it all. I'm certainly not perfect but sometimes us normal people can get through things. I've moved on from my marriage and found happiness with someone who finally gets me and wants to be with me, not as a second choice. My kids still want to see me, and I want to see them. My family has grown, even if my ex-wife went about things the wrong way. What can I say? It's an amazing feeling to be with someone who doesn't judge, and I have a deep connection with. It's nice to be loved, isn't it?