A Normal Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Derek! How could you!" Margie said about ready to launch at him, but he ducked out of the room and was gone. She turned to me and took a moment to calm down. "I'm sorry. I didn't know he was so insecure."

"Margie, honestly, like I said to him, I don't care. What you do in your private life is none of my business. You and I are over, kaput, finished. Sure, I don't need some dipshit trying to all alpha on me, but like I said, I don't care. I got the best out of you. Now, what is my business is our children. I told him that. Otherwise, I'm not getting involved in you two," I said bluntly. "Having said that, it's probably best you go, and I'll get a taxi home."

"No, Brett. I'm here, and I'll take you," Margie said but I shook my head.

"No thanks. I think it's better this way. I'm fine and it's no problem," I said just as Maddy showed up outside the door. "I can ask Maddy actually."

"Brett," Margie said but I again shook my head.

"It's fine. You go deal with lover boy," I said sarcastically. She let out a long sigh and shook her head.

"I had hoped it wasn't going to be this way," Margie said sadly.

"It's not my doing. You wanted that dipshit," I said and saw her face change. Yeah, another cheap shot. "Yeah, yeah, alright. I know, but I didn't start it. I didn't come here and start laying it on how I was going to treat you like an object now that you were mine."

I think she got the message.

"I'm sorry," Margie said before taking a deep breath and composing herself.

"Me too. I'll see you later," I said which made her look at me with those eyes that knew she was hopeful but also in the wrong. "It's best this way. Go be with... Derek."

This time I looked away and didn't look back at her. Margie got the message and turned to leave. She then muttered under her breath and then left the room.

I looked on as Maddy watched Margie leave and then Maddy blushed. She came closer to me and gave me a hug. God, it felt good and the hug lifted my mood significantly.

"Hey," Maddy said happily. "You nearly ready to get out of here?"

"Hi, yeah I am. Just waiting on my discharge papers," I replied with a smile. It felt good to have her there.

"Good, good. What was that about?" Maddy asked looking back in the direction Margie left. "She was muttering something about 'taking him up the ass and this is how he deals with it'... any ideas?"

I burst out laughing at the image of my soon to be ex-wife taking big Derek up the ass and him whimpering like a little bitch. Maybe his friend Marc LaValliere was the same, which is why women loved him. He wasn't afraid to get freaky and let the woman do him as well. Maybe that's what I had all wrong, I wasn't in touch with my feminine side enough. Oh well, we can't all be perfect, can we? I guess in a strange way, it all started to make sense, but it was also damned funny.

"I'll tell you later. Let's find a nurse and get out of here," I said putting my arm around her waist before she did the same to me. We walked out of my room, and it felt like a step into my new life. I wasn't sure how it was going to play out, but it felt like the right direction.

Chapter 9

With life getting back on track, and me out of hospital, I was back at work and had told Margie it was time for us to move apart. She agreed and was in the process of moving her stuff out. The kids were okay with everything. Sure, the youngest three found it hard, but we made it clear we were still a family, just separated by distance. Truth be told, I found it hard, but it was for the best. Margie and I couldn't live together any longer, it wouldn't do the family any good and she knew that too.

Sitting at my desk, going through some emails, I got a knock at my door. I looked up and saw Victoria coming in a little sheepishly. I had avoided her since coming back and she knew why. Each time I saw her when walking past, she wanted to say something but didn't get the chance. I saw her face drop and it felt good for a split second. I wasn't quite ready to deal with it, but now, well, she came in and I think it was going to happen whether I liked it or not.

"Hey," Victoria said softly after closing the door. She sat down and looked at me nervously.

"Hi," I said sitting back and giving her my attention. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

She let out a sigh and shook her head briefly.

"Is that how it's going to be? I made a mistake, I didn't mean for it to happen," Victoria said her tone changing towards the end. It was clear there was emotion there.

"No, but I'm not sure how to approach this. It's not like I expected to see someone fucking in front of me," I said with a shrug. "I know what we did, but at least I thought we were more discrete."

She nodded and took a breath.

"I'm really sorry you found out like that," Victoria said with a sad smile. "I guess I got caught up in the excitement of it, and Mike's a nice guy and... It wasn't meant to be and we..."

"We never spoke about it. I know, no ground rules or anything," I said to which she nodded. Still, she was apprehensive but open.

"If you want, we can still, have fun," Victoria said trying to be sexy again. "I'm not wearing any panties if that helps." Unfortunately for me, the whole incident and the aftermath of me hitting my head had made me look at things differently now.

I smiled but shook my head.

"It's probably best this way," I said politely. "I will cherish what we had, but I think I need to slow down a bit. Change course. I'm sorry."

"No, don't be. You gave me something I didn't realise I needed," Victoria said with a happy sigh. "I'm thankful we got the opportunity to be together. You're a great guy and whoever gets you next is a lucky girl."

"Thanks Vic. Same for you. He will be in for a wild ride, I know that for sure," I said which made her laugh loudly.

"That he will," Victoria said happily. "Thanks Brett."

"You're welcome, Vic," I said which ended our conversation. She got up, smiled and left.

I know what some of you will say, but I thought it best to end it on a high note, not blame her for anything or drag it out. I wasn't completely happy with everything, how it went, but it did open my eyes. Things could have gone a lot worse, but Victoria was open and honest with me, and helped me through a tough time. Even if I didn't handle it properly at first. So, I am thankful for that and thankful for her influence on changing my life. At least I've got a future and I'm going to find out where it goes. First stop, Maddy. Let's see where that goes, if anywhere. The ride should be fun at least.

Epilogue

The last two years have been a wonderful blur. I know, sounds stupid, but hear me out. My divorce went through, and considering it was quite amicable, with my wife running off with her old high school crush, I got on with life. I went back to work, Maddy and I started dating; with us going dancing on our first date. Seeing Maddy in a gorgeous green dress, that hugged her figure but didn't look pornographic was amazing. I mean, when Maddy does herself up, she is beautiful, and before I forget, the dress was an inch above her knees, which showed off her lovely, smooth legs wonderfully.

I've come to find out that Maddy is sexually adventurous as well. It's not something she draws attention to and if anyone asked, she'd make sure not to give any details away unless she really trusted them. The other thing too, she likes to take naughty photos and send them to me at all times of the day. Sometimes getting a close-up photo of between her legs, is just the antidote to a troublesome client or boring meeting. Or even a photo of her naked on my bed which spurs me on to get to bed faster! Maddy knows just when to send the sexy shots it seems and seems to be happy when I'm around. But I would be lying if I said we were the perfect couple. It's simply because we're not. Sure, we have a sexual relationship, and we've broadened our horizons quite a bit, but I think we're more comfortable with each other as friends with some serious benefits than intimate, husband and wife material, if you know what I mean? To that end, we're still 'together' and do quite a few things as a couple but we don't live together. It's a happy status quo currently but I'm under no illusion that can change at any time. Still, we're having fun and we organised to celebrate Maddy's birthday in hopefully a memorable way.

To celebrate Maddy's 33rd birthday, Maddy and I rented a large boat, okay, yacht, whatever. You know those big things that can hold ten to twelve people and go out in the ocean, yeah one of those, even though we weren't going out that far. The idea being we'd take some of our closest friends down the coast and enjoy the weekend at a secluded beach that you can only get to via the water. It was my idea initially and grew from a desire to go somewhere warm and peaceful. Anyway, I floated the idea of the birthday party on a boat one night, when Maddy and I were at a lookout alone, staring out over the city. It was somewhat romantic and her happy, excited 'yes' was combined with a serious blow job at the lookout. See what I mean by adventurous? I got to return the favour at the lookout, which ended here desires reached crescendo if you get my drift. Anyway, there are other examples that involve another couple, but I'll get to that later.

We had just dropped anchor in a quiet and idyllic spot down the coast when Melissa came out wearing not a shred of anything. To be clear Maddy invited all the guests, Melissa being one of them. There was Melissa and her younger sister Emily, who was five years younger but looked almost the same appearance wise almost the same height and size, with Emily being a hair taller. Well, apart from the large set of bolt-ons she was sporting. Emily said they were a divorce present to herself, not that any of us were complaining. Especially now that Emily was topless, following her sister's lead and removing all items of clothing. Did I say she had a nice pair of tits that sat up and begged to be noticed? I would go as far as saying pornstar, with how round and high they sat on her chest. Her whole body was toned like Melissa's, without a shred of fat anywhere, and boy did she rock that lean athletic look well. I was starting to wonder if this trip was going to be harder than I had imagined.

Moving on, we then had John and Kara Reynolds. They were around our age, well John was older, but Kara was a year younger than me, and thankfully John knew how to pilot this boat, I mean yacht. John was a well-tanned, handsome fellow, with some salt and pepper around the edges of his dark hair and had a pleasant smile. He was a nice guy, who liked to be out on the water and still had a youthful vibe about him. Maddy and I had gotten very close with the couple, with Maddy having taken John's interest quite a bit. Maybe I should also point out, Maddy too was interested in John. I mean it probably has something to do with the fact we have swapped partners a lot and had threesomes quite a few times. Thinking about it, perhaps since I never went to college and had those experiences, I've been making up for it since my divorce. Well, that's what I'm sticking to anyway.

The whole threesome thing started because of a pornography documentary, which opened the conversation, which turned into us watching porn, to well, this. It's a whole other story, but that's the short version. So, that's what we started with, a threesome, Maddy wanting to experience it. I didn't want to leave Kara out and well, let's just say it was quite a fun experience that first time. That led us to exploring other things. Funnily Kara and I have gotten extremely close too. Kara is a bleached blonde, but it suits her to aplomb. Even after two kids, she looks very good in a bikini, filling it out nicely and is almost as tanned as her husband. She works in the HR department along with Maddy and they get along great. It was easy to see why they were friends which made it easy for me to fit in as well.

Next are Will and Grace Gilford who are a middle aged, childless couple that are heavily into the nudist scene. Will is a handsome black guy, who works in software development and has that megawatt smile that puts everyone at ease. He is a good guy and has similar interests to us guys. He's my height, six feet tall and has a toned body that gets him attention and no, he isn't packing like the stereotype, he's quite normal, thank you very much. I've even seen some guys hit on him, but he is polite and gracious which goes over well with everyone. Grace is a lovely Asian woman, with a body to die for which seems to be why Will is so happy to show her off. Medium height, plain, but pretty face, with a killer set of breasts and figure that is athletic but not ripped. We met them through John and Kara, and I didn't know at the time, but Grace works for one of the delivery companies that delivers documents to my work.

Our last couple that has joined us are Toby and Tammy Arlo. Both of them are short, and stocky. Toby could have been a body builder, but his belly stuck out a bit and he isn't probably tall enough at only five feet six inches. Tammy is a little shorter but makes up for it with her presence both physically and mentally. She is quite bubbly and forthright, calling a spade a spade. Which means she is also straight to the point about people looking at her chest. Yes, she has large, round boobs that hang down a bit, but she also has a large, rounded rear and her belly isn't flat, which makes her look downright adorable yet sexy. She has dark brown hair, while Toby is more of your reddy-brown colour.

I was waiting for Maddy to appear while I applied sunscreen to myself, thinking that this celebration came together rather easily. Even though it was my suggestion, Maddy took hold and ran with it, contacting John and arranging everything. Things had changed between Maddy and I, not that it's a bad thing, but there are signs there. Perhaps we both knew deep down it was never going to be permanent. Anyway, as I slathered the sunscreen, I tried to divert my thoughts elsewhere. When Maddy came up to the deck, wearing nothing, I knew we were in for something interesting. She is comfortable around all of us, which means she 'lets her hair down' and exposes more of her true self. Well yes, figuratively as well as physically, I guess.

"Are we all going skinny dipping?" I asked wondering where this was going. She smiled at me, leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Something like that. There is no one within a hundred miles of this secluded beach and they'd need a helicopter to get in via land, so... we thought it'd be fun," Maddy replied with a smile.

We? I had to wonder if she was talking about John.

"I see," I said playing coy. "And everyone is happy to do this?"

I already knew the answer. It's not like we hadn't been skinny dipping at John and Kara's house late at night, after a few drinks. I should probably admit it's happened a few more times during the day too, just the four of us, which led to some adventurous times like I already mentioned.

"Hell yes," Tammy said peeling off her one piece to reveal her lovely melons. Her areolae are wider than Maddy's and a little lighter pink, but still gorgeous. When she pushed her swimsuit down her legs and kicked them off, I tried to not stare at her nakedness. I know, I know, it's not polite, but the Rubenesque little woman was a sight to behold. I quickly looked away and saw Toby smiling at his wife before he turned in my direction.

"Happy wife, happy life," Toby said whipping off his trunks and standing there in all his naked glory. It's not like I haven't seen him naked before and just to give you an idea, he was a grower, not a shower like John is.

"I agree," Will said pulling his swimming briefs off. Grace untied her bikini and slinked out of it almost like a cat. Her movements were very sensual, and she was quickly nude without a care in the world. Toby was trying not to stare, and Tammy was eyeing Will off like she usually did. Yep, I started to wonder if the theme of this birthday was going to be Caligula. Not wanting to be left out I figured it was my turn.

"Well then," I said standing up and letting out a sigh. "I had better slip, slop, slap down below." That got a few laughs and even a cheeky look from Emily as I was about to drop my shorts, but then John walked out from inside, his third leg swinging wild with each step, straight to the back of the yacht, opened the little door and dived into the water. Toby quickly followed, then Maddy, Melissa, Emily, Grace, Will and Tammy. Kara came up beside me casually and smiled adoringly when I looked at her. "I think we're on our own."

We watched as they all swam towards the beach which wasn't too far away.

"Is that so bad?" Kara asked putting her arm around me and meshing into my side. She was naked and it felt good to have her against me.

"Not now," I replied giving her a smile. She smiled back and her eyes sparkled.

"Good answer," Kara said giving me a quick kiss on the lips. "But I can't be the only one naked here."

"Oh, right," I said pushing my short down and kicking them to the side. "Better?"

"Much," Kara said giving me a smirk.

I turned my attention to the water, and we moved to the back of the boat ready to dive in. I looked up to see Maddy and John hand in hand at the beach, which had been happening more lately. The hand holding, one on one chats, the 'closeness stuff' that was fully on display right at this moment.

"John's idea or Maddy's?" I asked referring to the nakedness.

"John's and Maddy seemed very eager to please," Kara replied with a shrug. "Who am I to argue. We're constantly nude, as often as we can. And you know I love being nude."

I looked at her and shrugged also. And yes, she did have that all over glow that suited her beautifully. Not a hair on her body and everything was tanned a lovely golden colour. Turning my attention back to the beach, I watched Maddy push into John, falling back into the water with him, and then Melissa getting in on the action as well. It would probably look bad if we held back and didn't swim over as well.

"I guess we better get moving," I said looking at Kara who gave me a sympathetic look. But she didn't respond how I thought she would.

"When I got my boobs done, it was partly to give myself back what I lost after the kids, but also to entice him some more. That was over two years ago," Kara said still staring at the beach, revealing a detail I didn't know about her. They always looked quite natural to me. "I think he's enamoured with Maddy. He'll be turning fifty next year and I've been wondering for a while if he wants something different. Someone different."

That didn't take me by surprise as much as I thought it would. Our 'dates' as a foursome had taken some very explicit turns at times and while it seemed natural at some point along the way, it was the reason I think Kara and I grew incredibly close, while Maddy and I drifted apart somewhat. Don't get me wrong, she was still affectionate, but she seemed to perk up when we would see John and Kara.

"Maybe. Maddy is different around him. Perhaps it's what's between his legs that she wants," I said which made her chuckle.

"If that's so, she can have him. But don't take it personally as it's not all it's cracked up to be. You've got plenty to be proud about, believe me. There is more to a man than his cock. Anyway, I've moved past that," Kara said gripping my arm against her.

"Have you?" I asked looking at her.

"I think so. I may not be toned and tight like some, or beautiful," Kara replied but I stopped her right then, squeezing her hand.

"No, don't. You are beautiful, truly. You're stunning Kara. And you have an amazing body. I've said it a few times to you; you've got that Ava Addams vibe going and you rock it incredibly well, so please, don't take his lack of attention personally. I'm not taking it that way with Maddy. And as you're well aware, I'm not so toned anymore either, but you have this wonderful way about you that is so sexy," I said which was the truth. She had a lovely, supple hourglass figure and while her belly wasn't perfectly flat anymore, she oozed sex appeal. John was obviously too blind to see it. She blushed and smiled at me, which is very cute if I do say so.