All Comments on 'A Northern Welcome'

by SMFlint2021

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just some skanks, betraying their marriage and their spouse. Nothing to see here worth reading.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***** Very enjoyable read from the starting good storyline to the raw sex!! damn that was a good read!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Well, Anonymouse, you did read it, or you wouldn't comment, it was a good read and no they weren't `skanks' as you so charmingly put it, but two women who's husbands ignored them. One even made out he had an injured foot to avoid a party, the other just drank with his mates, discussed sheep and ignored his wife, so good luck to them, they'll now find out what they'll miss.

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Maybe it’s me, or it’s more than just a passing fancy, but humor injected into a tale makes the story more interesting. This story, is riddled with British jabs that are NOT a bad tub, but funnier than hell. You made a damn good piece of work even better. 5* for the best banter, missing the normal British style of verbiage and some hottest sex. Thank you for an excellent story without overwhelming descriptive fucking with 15 inch dicjs. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSMFlint2021@SMFlint2021
I write stories with sex in them, not sex stories. The difference? In my stories, you understand the people and what's at stake for them before the action starts. There are also consequences to what they do. I think that makes for a more realistic, engaging story. It may be a ...